6.4

Melrose Park
7447 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027

1 patient review filtered by:

She [Dr. Choe] was nice 1st visit. She set me up for surgery to address what penn said was a blocked Fallopian tube. She advised me to call the ivf nurses at the end of the month to order ivf meds. She said I didn’t have a lot of time....2nd appointment she didn’t remember me until about 1/2 hour in, then she told us I was too old to use the $2200.00 in ivf medication she instructed me to order! I ovulated the next 2 months on my own but she told me to go home and have intercourse even though my husbands sperm had documented motility issues.
Most of the nurses [Cooper Institute] are nice. Due to volume there is a lack of attention to each patient when reviewing files and giving instructions. Easy blood and ultrasound appointments. You can be in and out in 20 minutes.... Lack of consistency. Told to order meds then told your too old to use them. Lack of planning over all or just asking what the patients expectations are. Not every patient wants to use an egg donor.
How was your experience with Jung Kyo Choe at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
After 1st appointment I had a very successful surgery and as instructed called ivf nurses to order my meds. 2nd appointment she didn’t remember me until about 1/2 hour in, then she told us I was too old to use the $2200.00 in ivf medication she instructed me to order! I ovulated the next 2 months on my own but she told me to go home and have intercourse even though my husbands sperm had documented motility issues. Why didn’t she offer me IUI? I didn’t know until several months later she doesn’t believe in mini ivf for older patients when that’s what I was there for! Another example of need to self directed treatment because the person in charge isn’t paying attention.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jung Kyo Choe at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
If you are of advanced age do not let them give you an appointment with her. You need to see doctor Check. They are in the same office but do not subscribe to the same protocols.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jung Kyo Choe at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
She was nice 1st visit. She set me up for surgery to address what penn said was a blocked Fallopian tube. She advised me to call the ivf nurses at the end of the month to order ivf meds. She said I didn’t have a lot of time.
Describe the protocols Jung Kyo Choe used in your cycles at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Good surgeon. Otherwise her treatments are non aggressive.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Most of the nurses are nice. Due to volume there is a lack of attention to each patient when reviewing files and giving instructions. Easy blood and ultrasound appointments. You can be in and out in 20 minutes.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jung Kyo Choe at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Low
Describe Jung Kyo Choe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
No idea.
What specific things went wrong at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Jung Kyo Choe