Not available by email
Medical SchoolU of Osteopathic and Health Sciences
ResidencyMadigal Army
FellowshipNIH
Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Justin Parker to a friend?
Neutral: 67%Don't recommend: 33%5.7
6.7

6.1

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Utah Fertility Center to a friend?
I only saw Dr. Parker for my initial consultation. We then had to wait 3 months (due to my husbands test results) to begin treatment. Once we started treatment I did not see Dr. Parker at all. We are currently adjusting our treatment plan and will meet with him for another consultation. He was great in our initial consultation. Explained things thoroughly, gave good information, helped with our decision. Unfortunately, we just did not see him at any of our appointments after that.
How was your experience with Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Just don't have the expectation that Dr. Parker will be performing your procedures.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
I only saw Dr. Parker for consultations. He was not there for my treatments nor did I ever receive my information from him directly.
Describe the protocols Justin Parker used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
He recommended 3 rounds of IUI before proceeding to IVF. He used the same dosage and medication that I was on previously from my obgyn. This dosage and medication had proven to cause me to ovulate in the past. The month that I did not produce a mature egg from the medication my dosage was upped in order to cause this. I have endometriosis so he recommended that I not undergo surgery again. (I had had this done once previously) and that the scar tissue the surgery would cause would create as much issue as the endometriosis itself.
The nursing staff was wonderful. They explained treatments properly. Were caring in their delivery of information. They created a bond, treated me specifically. They were knowledgeable in my background and my previous information and were sure to communicate that with me. I truly felt cared for and as if they knew me and not just me as a patient number.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful. It has a wonderful feeling to it. The staff was organized. I never had to wait very long. They were accommodating with my schedule, they were able to get me in early one day when my schedule allowed it. I was always able to get my blood results the same day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center.
With my IUI expenses I paid roughly $800 at the time of my baseline ultrasound for my cycle cost. I then paid an additional $250 for medications through the pharmacy.
Pleasant Grove

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Parker was knowledge and has great bedside manner, however a more aggressive treatment wasn’t an option until I expressed my concerns, which made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste...He was willing to move at our pace and never pressured us. After the first failed IUI in which I had a cyst on the left ovary and only one very slow growing follicle, I had to ask the nurse to have Dr Parker call me before starting the next cycle. He did and was great to explain where we were at, and at that point made an appointment to check my follicles and decided I needed to do gonal-f shots for 5 days. I had 4 mature follicles and still a failed cycle, but it made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste with only one follicle, barely 18 mm
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
I was impressed by his knowledge and ability to explain things in a way we could understand. He was willing to move at our pace and never pressured us. After the first failed IUI in which I had a cyst on the left ovary and only one very slow growing follicle, I had to ask the nurse to have Dr Parker call me before starting the next cycle. He did and was great to explain where we were at, and at that point made an appointment to check my follicles and decided I needed to do gonal-f shots for 5 days. I had 4 mature follicles and still a failed cycle, but it made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste with only one follicle, barely 18 mm
Be firm on talking to him instead of the nurses with any questions
Femara 5 mg - 3 months unmonitored Femara 5 mg, trigger shot, progesterone -Failed IUI Femara 7.5 mg, gonal-f, trigger shot, progesterone - failed timed intercourse
All super friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate. Only complaint is not returned phone calla
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Love the clinic, could work on returning phone calls more promptly and staying on schedule. I loved the nurses, but wish I had seen or heard from the doctor more frequently. Overall a great experience, just unsuccessful and feeling defeated financially and emotionally
$2500

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Parker was kind and helpful, but I only saw him for the initial appointment and did not feel like my treatment plan was adjusted as needed. It’s hard to evulate a doctor you only see once. I would have liked to know he was more involved - even though they say he reviews all the notes... I did not feel like I was heard when I mentioned multiple times that I was ovulating earlier. I feel like I wasted all that time and money for all 3 IUIs because we missed ovulation.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
That you’ll only see him once
All staff was very kind. But, it was clear they were set on just doing their job.
Baseline ultrasound CD 3, letrozole CD 3-7, follicle scan CD 12, novarel 5,000 units trigger shot 24-36 hours prior to IUI, IUI CD 15-16.
For my first IUI I told the nurse I felt like I ovulated 24 hours prior. Her response was “that’s good!!”. Anyone who knows anything about TTC knows that is not good. When I asked about doing an ultrasound the day of the IUI she just said “we never do one” in a tone that made me feel stupid for asking. Everyone was kind, but I did not feel like I was heard when I mentioned multiple times that I was ovulating earlier. I feel like I wasted all that time and money for all 3 IUIs because we missed ovulation.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The chairs/couches in the lobby are very dingy looking and uncomfortable. The lobby is also freezing in the winter as there is no double doors and the cold air just floods in whenever someone opens the door.
$875 per IUI cycle
What specific things went wrong at Utah Fertility Center?