Nurse available by email
Medical SchoolU of Osteopathic and Health Sciences
ResidencyMadigal Army
FellowshipNIH
Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
(208) 529-2019
Murray
5296 Commerce Dr.
Murray, UT 84107
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason Parker to a friend?

4.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Utah Fertility Center to a friend?
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
We felt that he [Dr. Jason Parker] took the time to take our concerns and opinions into consideration throughout our treatment process. We weren’t able to see him at every appointment but if there was some pressing question or concern we had, Dr Parker would see us or call us and address those issues. We are still in the process of figuring out what treatments work best for our situation but so far have felt very comfortable working with him.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr Parker has such a warm bedside manner. We felt that he took the time to take our concerns and opinions into consideration throughout our treatment process. We weren’t able to see him at every appointment but if there was some pressing question or concern we had, Dr Parker would see us or call us and address those issues. We are still in the process of figuring out what treatments work best for our situation but so far have felt very comfortable working with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Don’t be afraid to express your concerns and to ask questions. Dr Parker has always been great at making sure we would be able to make informed decisions and understand each step in our treatments. Setting realistic expectations and goals with Dr Parker (for our situation) has also helped us to have a positive experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr Parker listens to our concerns and personally calls us to discuss treatment options and why certain procedures might not have worked. His staff was also very warm in greeting us and making sure we were always taken care of.
Describe the protocols Jason Parker used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I have PCOS. I was given Provera to help me start menstrual cycles. I was started on 100mg of Clomid since 50mg with my previous doctor had not been working. I was also given 500mg of Metformin for one week. At my ultrasound, I had no follicle growth so we upped my Clomid to 150mg and 1000mg Metformin. I wasn’t responding to those medications so we decided to try for an IUI cycle. I was given Provera to start another cycle and switched to 2.5mg of Letrozole. My follow up ultrasound showed no follicle growth so I was given 5mg of Letrozole and Dexamethasone. After five days there was still no follicle growth so my IUI was cancelled. I took Provera to start another cycle and attempt to prepare for another IUI. I was given 7.5mg of Letrozole and a double dose of Dexamethasone. After a week I was still not showing any follicle growth so Dr Parker decided to put me on Gonal F-RFF 75IU for three days. At my follow up ultrasound I had a tiny bit of follicle growth. But my lining was starting to thin so we had to cancel my IUI cycle again. We’re hoping to try for an IUI cycle again with full injectables before looking into IVF. I have a high egg reserve so we’ve been trying low dosages of medication because Dr Parker was concerned about hyperstimulation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
Dr Parker’s nursing staff was always so friendly to us. They would greet us and introduce themselves if we hadn’t worked with them yet. They seemed to genuinely care and wished us luck each time we went in for our ultrasounds. They took the time to answer our many questions. They comforted us when setbacks occurred in our treatment and when I was nervous about having to give myself injections at home.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is close to our home and was personally referred to us by friends who have received treatments there. It is easy to find with lots of parking. It is a little hard to get a hold of the staff on the phone but they always call me back by the end of the day. Communication via the online patient portal has seemed to be the best way for me to reach someone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center.
Consultation and appointments were covered by my insurance. An IUI cycle minus medications was about $800. My oral medications varied from about $4-80 each. A three day supply of Gonal F-RFF 75IU was $210.
Pleasant Grove

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center.

3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Dr Parker was very sincere during our consultation, FET transfer and after the transfer failed. He provided next step guidance and recommendations we may want to consider. He is very caring and apologized that the first transfer didn’t work. ... I have only known him a short time and met with him once in person since I do live in California. However, the times I have spoken with him, he’s been extremely thorough and went over everything he did during the transfer as well as options for me to think about for my next transfer.
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
I have only good Things to say about this doctor. I have only known him a short time and met with him once in person since I do live in California. However, the times I have spoken with him, he’s been extremely thorough and went over everything he did during the transfer as well as options for me to think about for my next transfer.
That he is kind and sincere and since the whole infertility process is an emotional one, you want compassion from you dr and want to know they are doing what they can to get you pregnant.
I was prescribed estrace twice a day for my cycle. The amount did not increase my lining as much as he wanted so my dose was increased during the cycle. I was provided a calendar to follow and was given dates to do my ultrasounds bloodwork. When to start birth control, when to stop, when to stop intense activities, how often I needed to take baby aspirin, when to started progesterone injections and how much, when to begin taking progesterone suppositories. Date of transfer etc. I was also contacted with my results following all labs an next steps prior to transfer and what to expect.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shelbi )
My coordinator has been excellent and very responsive with all my questions. The nurse at transfer was extremely sweet and made me feel 100% comfortable in a not so comfortable setting. The staff is amazing which is why I chose UFC. I had gone to and researched other clinics none of them made me feel as welcomed as UFC.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Certain doctors do have a longer wait list then others. You have to do a consultation prior to viewing their donor list. You are given a quote on different procedures available and an idea of what other procedures may arise and costs associated. This helped me with a ballpark figure of how much it would cost for a FET cycle.
22K but I am still in the process
Describe Jason Parker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.
NA it was my choice to transfer one
Pleasant Grove

Our very first visit I felt like he [Dr. Parker] genuinely took his time to listen to all of our concerns and he really looked into every possibility for my husband and I. The second time I talked with him was over the phone after hours. He was explaining some results from a test my husband had done. He stayed on the phone with me for what felt like forever and really educated me on my options and really listened to me as I was an emotional mess.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
We are still in the process of treatment and haven’t had a ton of experiences with Dr. Parker but those we have had have been great. I love the time he takes with us and is really good at calming my nerves with explaining the best course of treatment.
Our very first visit I felt like he genuinely took his time to listen to all of our concerns and he really looked into every possibility for my husband and I. The second time I talked with him was over the phone after hours. He was explaining some results from a test my husband had done. He stayed on the phone with me for what felt like forever and really educated me on my options and really listened to me as I was an emotional mess.
After the testing process, dr Parker highly recommended my husband and I invest our time and money into IVF due to my husbands low sperm count, low motility, and morphology. I was hesitant at first so Dr. Parker was open to trying different medications and possibly IUI. He was very bold in saying that he would be willing to try these things with us but he worries we would be wasting time and money. He thought our only way to have a decent chance at getting pregnant would be to start IVF. I agreed. The first step was a water ultrasound where they found a fibroid. Because of this, they scheduled me for a hysteroscopy which I will be getting done in the next week. Unfortunately our Dr. Parker is not available so they have scheduled me with Dr. Conway for the procedure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
Every single person we have come in contact with has been amazing. The nursing staff at this clinic is so great!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It is usually pretty hard to get a hold of the person you need to talk to on the first call. Most of the time you have to leave a message and wait for a return call. Though this is frustrating, it is slightly comforting to know that they are such a popular and loved clinic that they are so busy.
We were told that upfront cost to start our IVF with ICSI was about $10,000 and that with the medications and other “possible” costs it would run us anywhere from $13,000-$18,500
Pleasant Grove

As a patient [of Utah Fertility Center] , I often have felt frustrated by the fact that we don't talk to Dr. Parker and only his staff. I appreciate knowing that everything that happens - decisions that are made, medications that are prescribed, etc. - go through Dr. Parker. We're assured that he is overseeing our treatments, which is nice. However, I do wish that we could sit down and talk with him about our treatment plan more.
Other, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
As a patient, I often have felt frustrated by the fact that we don't talk to Dr. Parker and only his staff. I appreciate knowing that everything that happens - decisions that are made, medications that are prescribed, etc. - go through Dr. Parker. We're assured that he is overseeing our treatments, which is nice. However, I do wish that we could sit down and talk with him about our treatment plan more.
Just be aware that his staff will be the people talking to you most.
In our initial consultation, Dr. Parker was very thorough and helpful. He helped us get answers to questions that I had been asking for a few years. However, we haven't talked with Dr. Parker since our initial consultation and only see Nurse Practitioners-- which can be frustrating.
The nursing staff is great! They were all very knowledgeable of the different treatments. There were a few times where it was recommended to take ibuprofen before a procedure (water ultrasound and HSG dye test) and I wasn't informed which made those experiences more unpleasant than they needed to be. However, they do an excellent job of talking through exactly what they're doing and explaining the different procedures.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is great! I really do enjoy going there. They do a great job making you feel comfortable. However, in our experiences, the full payment is due upon your first visit and then even after paying in full, we've received medical bills for testing and blood work.
Our Timed Intercourse cycle was about $900 total - medication, blood work and procedures (ultrasounds) Our IUI was about $1400 total - medication, blood work and procedures (ultrasounds and the actual IUI)
Pleasant Grove

I only saw Dr. Parker for my initial consultation. We then had to wait 3 months (due to my husbands test results) to begin treatment. Once we started treatment I did not see Dr. Parker at all. We are currently adjusting our treatment plan and will meet with him for another consultation. He was great in our initial consultation. Explained things thoroughly, gave good information, helped with our decision. Unfortunately, we just did not see him at any of our appointments after that.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Just don't have the expectation that Dr. Parker will be performing your procedures.
I only saw Dr. Parker for consultations. He was not there for my treatments nor did I ever receive my information from him directly.
He recommended 3 rounds of IUI before proceeding to IVF. He used the same dosage and medication that I was on previously from my obgyn. This dosage and medication had proven to cause me to ovulate in the past. The month that I did not produce a mature egg from the medication my dosage was upped in order to cause this. I have endometriosis so he recommended that I not undergo surgery again. (I had had this done once previously) and that the scar tissue the surgery would cause would create as much issue as the endometriosis itself.
The nursing staff was wonderful. They explained treatments properly. Were caring in their delivery of information. They created a bond, treated me specifically. They were knowledgeable in my background and my previous information and were sure to communicate that with me. I truly felt cared for and as if they knew me and not just me as a patient number.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful. It has a wonderful feeling to it. The staff was organized. I never had to wait very long. They were accommodating with my schedule, they were able to get me in early one day when my schedule allowed it. I was always able to get my blood results the same day.
With my IUI expenses I paid roughly $800 at the time of my baseline ultrasound for my cycle cost. I then paid an additional $250 for medications through the pharmacy.

Other, Unexplained
Pros: He [Dr. Parker] answers questions thoughtfully and doesn't rush. When I went in for a second IUI he suggested that I was a candidate for an IVF study and was very considerate of cost. I've only met with him 3 or 4 times and he remembered my name in the hall when I came in for bloodwork. Con: He doesn't believe that endometriosis can affect fertility, which I don't agree with based on my own reading, but I haven't been officially diagnosed with endo.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Pros: He answers questions thoughtfully and doesn't rush. When I went in for a second IUI he suggested that I was a candidate for an IVF study and was very considerate of cost. I've only met with him 3 or 4 times and he remembered my name in the hall when I came in for bloodwork. Con: He doesn't believe that endometriosis can affect fertility, which I don't agree with based on my own reading, but I haven't been officially diagnosed with endo.
He's pretty thorough but ask questions so you really understand your plan.
He personally called me with my test results and answered all my questions without rushing.
I did one medicated IUI with femara and pregnyl hcg trigger shot with ultrasound monitoring. Progesterone suppositories after IUI. Had two follicles, one on each ovary. A 19 and 20mm ish. Femara caused headache for two days. Ovaries were quite sore. IUI did not work.
My HSG was extremely painful, the PA and nurse were very understanding. Instructions have been clear and considerate.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Positive interactions with all staff and billing has been clear. I feel that my wants and needs have been respected and haven't been pressured in any way. The lobby chairs need to be replaced and it's difficult to reach them on the phone but they're good about calling me back.
Medicated IUI with monitoring was about $875. Medications were about $225.
Pleasant Grove

He [Dr. Jason Parker] is so great & really helps you feel positive & hopeful. He is personable. He called with test results & told you what you next steps could be. He is very attentive and listens to your concerns. I always knew what was going on & what to do next.... We went in & consulted him on our next steps after Clomid did not work for us. We talked about getting tests done, blood tests, SA, HSA, etc. to make sure nothing else was to blame & that everything was looking well.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He is so great & really helps you feel positive & hopeful. He is personable. He called with test results & told you what you next steps could be. He is very attentive and listens to your concerns. I always knew what was going on & what to do next.
Just to stay positive & have patience. It’s a hard journey that no one wants to be on. But, with modern medicine there is Hope & help available. He’s a great listener & will help you feel hopeful about your future!
Hes a great listener, when test results came in he calls personally & explains & give next steps.
We went in & consulted him on our next steps after Clomid did not work for us. We talked about getting tests done, blood tests, SA, HSA, etc. to make sure nothing else was to blame & that everything was looking well. I called when my period started & we got appointments to do the baseline ultrasound. Where we found out we were pregnant, chemical pregnancy. Currently waiting for cycle day 1 to start preparing for IUI
Great, it was sometimes hard to get a call back - maybe being impatient. But they over all were super great at getting back with test results & being hopeful and helpful.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It’s an overall hard process, no matter how long it takes & you just have to hope that the medical staff knows what will be best & to try different things till you get it right. UFC is great & friendly & so helpful and make you feel calm.
We’ve only paid for the I total visit & some ultrasound. Around $500

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Parker was knowledge and has great bedside manner, however a more aggressive treatment wasn’t an option until I expressed my concerns, which made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste...He was willing to move at our pace and never pressured us. After the first failed IUI in which I had a cyst on the left ovary and only one very slow growing follicle, I had to ask the nurse to have Dr Parker call me before starting the next cycle. He did and was great to explain where we were at, and at that point made an appointment to check my follicles and decided I needed to do gonal-f shots for 5 days. I had 4 mature follicles and still a failed cycle, but it made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste with only one follicle, barely 18 mm
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
I was impressed by his knowledge and ability to explain things in a way we could understand. He was willing to move at our pace and never pressured us. After the first failed IUI in which I had a cyst on the left ovary and only one very slow growing follicle, I had to ask the nurse to have Dr Parker call me before starting the next cycle. He did and was great to explain where we were at, and at that point made an appointment to check my follicles and decided I needed to do gonal-f shots for 5 days. I had 4 mature follicles and still a failed cycle, but it made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste with only one follicle, barely 18 mm
Be firm on talking to him instead of the nurses with any questions
Femara 5 mg - 3 months unmonitored Femara 5 mg, trigger shot, progesterone -Failed IUI Femara 7.5 mg, gonal-f, trigger shot, progesterone - failed timed intercourse
All super friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate. Only complaint is not returned phone calla
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Love the clinic, could work on returning phone calls more promptly and staying on schedule. I loved the nurses, but wish I had seen or heard from the doctor more frequently. Overall a great experience, just unsuccessful and feeling defeated financially and emotionally
$2500

Anovulation, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I am overweight, which was the reason another RE refused to treat me. Dr Parker told me he would do anything he could, and my weight was not a reason to not try.... First cycle was femara, progesterone suppositories and hcg trigger shot. It was interrupted by fibroids in my uterus. While checking for those, they assessed my follicles and saw I want responding, so the next cycle they upped the dosage from 5mg to 7.5mg femara, and added dexamethazone 2mg, 2/day
Anovulation, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He called me himself after a surgery procedure. I was able to talk next steps, and not just while I was inebriated from the sedation. He it's friendly and knowledgeable. I'm grateful for his care/that he adjusts my treatment each cycle .
He looks like Mr. Incredible, and he's just as kind.
First cycle was femara, progesterone suppositories and hcg trigger shot. It was interrupted by fibroids in my uterus. While checking for those, they assessed my follicles and saw I want responding, so the next cycle they upped the dosage from 5mg to 7.5mg femara, and added dexamethazone 2mg, 2/day. I'm now CD7.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Maybe Amanda? Or Jordan? Her name is on my calendars, but I can never remember it!)
They have all been helpful. They were sad for me when my cycle was interrupted and cheered when I could start another one.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It's easy to get into, both for follow ups and Dr visits. They are knowledgeable about insurance requirements and general health. The building is clean and beautiful. It's a well oiled machine and I've been happy with them.
The trans vaginal ultrasounds cost about $110, as my 10% portion was $11. The saline ultrasound was probably $400 or so, the dye test was the same or so. I cannot remember any other costs.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Parker was kind and helpful, but I only saw him for the initial appointment and did not feel like my treatment plan was adjusted as needed. It’s hard to evulate a doctor you only see once. I would have liked to know he was more involved - even though they say he reviews all the notes... I did not feel like I was heard when I mentioned multiple times that I was ovulating earlier. I feel like I wasted all that time and money for all 3 IUIs because we missed ovulation.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
That you’ll only see him once
All staff was very kind. But, it was clear they were set on just doing their job.
Baseline ultrasound CD 3, letrozole CD 3-7, follicle scan CD 12, novarel 5,000 units trigger shot 24-36 hours prior to IUI, IUI CD 15-16.
For my first IUI I told the nurse I felt like I ovulated 24 hours prior. Her response was “that’s good!!”. Anyone who knows anything about TTC knows that is not good. When I asked about doing an ultrasound the day of the IUI she just said “we never do one” in a tone that made me feel stupid for asking. Everyone was kind, but I did not feel like I was heard when I mentioned multiple times that I was ovulating earlier. I feel like I wasted all that time and money for all 3 IUIs because we missed ovulation.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The chairs/couches in the lobby are very dingy looking and uncomfortable. The lobby is also freezing in the winter as there is no double doors and the cold air just floods in whenever someone opens the door.
$875 per IUI cycle
Pleasant Grove
Our experience with Dr. Parker was great first meeting to “graduating” from the clinic. Neither myself or my husband had any negative experiences with Dr. Jason. We are extremely grateful for his communication. We learned so much about the process and felt in control of our journey for the first time.... We went to see Dr. Parker after having already done 6 rounds of Clomid with our general doctor. He wanted to try femara and HCG shot and go directly to IUI after if that didn’t work.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask questions! Learn about the process as much as you can
Dr. Parker was extremely kind and honest. He gave me answers and details that I needed to hear.
We went to see Dr. Parker after having already done 6 rounds of Clomid with our general doctor. He wanted to try femara and HCG shot and go directly to IUI after if that didn’t work. I really liked feeling like we were moving forward and not just trying the same thing over and over. I needed that after 6 rounds of clomid. Luckily, famara, the HCG shot, and very detailed instructions on when to have intercourse and what to do following we were able to conceive our first round. We now have healthy ten month old twins.
The nursing staff was always so kind. I felt like they had compassion and also celebrated with us when we got our positive.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
This clinic was very welcoming, they were quick to get an appointment with, and always had strong communication. We honestly felt welcome and at home from our first time there. A fertility clinic can be an awkward place walking into the first time, but we never felt that.
Pleasant Grove

Dr Parker was very blunt and seemed slightly uncaring, until we had failed transfers and he called me the night of the rest results and was very caring! I think he is slightly monotone which I think explains why I thought he didn't care. But he has adjusted treatment and such for my needs.... With my IUI cycles I was given femara and monitored every other day! Then trigger when ready. With egg retrieval it was very different I was only monitored about twice before retrieval
European, Other
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask lots of questions! He doesn't dole out a whole lot of info until you ask questions.
Dr Parker called me personally after my 2nd transfer failed and discuss next treatment!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shailee taylor)
Shailee was amazing, Everytime I emailed her she got back to me within a day or two and always answered all my questions!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
UFC has terrible communication, I can never get a straight answer about billing, and they are Soo hard to get a hold of and sometimes don't even call me back... Buuut the nursing staff and drs are amazing
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Parker was very pleasant to work with and truly wanted to help us start a family. Unfortunately we have not yet conceived and still lack answers regarding my husband's male factor infertility, but overall would recommend him to others in our situation.... Dr. Parker advised us about our chance of multiples based on specific medications and treatment, and recommended implanting 1 embryo during IVF for a lower risk, healthier pregnancy.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Be flexible with scheduling, as he works in several different offices.
Very friendly and personable, took time to answer questions and explain everything thoroughly.
Very friendly, thoroughly explained each step, provided demonstrations of injections, etc. and helpful answering questions and the after-hours phone line.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The office was clean, check-in process was a breeze and receptionist was very professional. The office felt warm and inviting, and I loved the pictures of "success" babies and family letters and updates.
I believe each IUI cost approximately $850 for the procedure, plus additional medications, injections, ultrasounds, and blood work. We paid about $2,000 for two medicated IUI cycles.
Pleasant Grove

He [Dr. Jason Parker] was very impersonal. I knew as soon as left his office he forgot all about me and really just put me in the system to follow the same path as every other person regardless of past history and treatments...His bedside manner was non existent and I felt like a number. My treatment was not personalized, and he didn't seem to care whether we had a baby or not... We did 3 rounds of timed intercourse where I was taking a lot of progesterone. Then we did one round of IUI , he wanted to do 2 before Ivf and to do it that way simply because it was his procedure. It's the same thing he did for every one of his patients.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
His bedside manner was non existent and I felt like a number. My treatment was not personalized, and he didn't seem to care whether we had a baby or not. Just that he got paid. I'm guessing all these reasons are why he doesn't work at the clinic anymore.
Don't see him. It's worth the wait to get into someone else.
He was very impersonal. I knew as soon as left his office he forgot all about me and really just put me in the system to follow the same path as every other person regardless of past history and treatments.
It's been a couple years and all I super remember was a lack of communication with what was happening. We did 3 rounds of timed intercourse where I was taking a lot of progesterone. Then we did one round of IUI , he wanted to do 2 before Ivf and to do it that way simply because it was his procedure. It's the same thing he did for every one of his patients.
The nurses were nice and always compassionate
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Apparently other doctors in this clinic are really well known and helpful. They are very clean and will also work on Sundays so they get you taken care of on the right day of your cycle or procedure no matter the day of the week. I think they could so better at personalizing care for their patients.
Everything really depended on how much insurance would cover. Each round of timed intercourse was $500 and IUI was about 5000 out of pocket.
Didn't get this far. Got too discouraged.