Available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU of Osteopathic and Health Sciences
ResidencyMadigal Army
FellowshipNIH
Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
(208) 529-2019
Murray
5296 Commerce Dr.
Murray, UT 84107
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jason Parker to a friend?

4.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Utah Fertility Center to a friend?
I only met with Dr. Parker once, for the initial consultation...I was expecting a more drawn out evaluation of digging and diving into every single success and failure we had experienced the last 3 years with our infertility struggle. He did not waste any time. He sat us down, asked specific questions regarding past fertility consultation and medical treatment my husband and I had received, and then suggested an IUI. He then spent the majority of the visit explaining our prognosis as very bright and hopeful with the help of an IUI (that was my favorite part of the visit, and my turning point for Dr. Parker).
At Utah Fertility Center they know their stuff...They seem to be very organized with the resources they give to patients, calendars, and the patient portal that is available for patients to access at home. The main frustration we've experienced is the disconnect from their main clinic in Pleasant Grove. We are at the small clinic in St. George that is a good 4 hours away...I didn't receive the information regarding financial resources and payment options we would have received if were at their main clinic. The only thing I was told, was to call a number to pay my bill.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Parker was very professional, direct, candid, and confident in his knowledge of fertility treatment. I only met with Dr. Parker once, for the initial consultation. My husband I were going into this appointment hoping for the recommendation of an IUI, as suggested by my primary care OBGYN who had done everything he could on his end. When meeting with Dr. Parker I was expecting a more drawn out evaluation of digging and diving into every single success and failure we had experienced the last 3 years with our infertility struggle. He did not waste any time. He sat us down, asked specific questions regarding past fertility consultation and medical treatment my husband and I had received, and then suggested an IUI. He then spent the majority of the visit explaining our prognosis as very bright and hopeful with the help of an IUI (that was my favorite part of the visit, and my turning point for Dr. Parker). He performed the ultrasound for me at that visit and explained in depth what was shown on the screen. He identified issues with my ovaries I hadn't been told in the past. He was very thorough and instilled confidence in me of his ability. He didn't focus on getting to know me or my husband or making the appointment very personable, which at first bothered me a little bit, but then I realized he a specialist who is dedicated in helping me achieve pregnancy, not long term care so then I felt okay with his mannerisms.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
His bedside manner may seem a little off at first but just know he cares about your goal in achieving a family and he will provide you with the information, support, and confidence you need in doing so. He is a wonderful specialist.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
With Dr. Parker at first I was taken back by his bed side manner. He was direct and to the point. He didn't waste time, and he even cut me off a time or two as I started explaining symptoms I thought were relevant for him to know. I say it took me back, because I had just come from seeing a doctor who was very personable and would listen to all of my concerns. With this being said, I was expecting that from Dr. Parker so at first I felt like I was being treated like a number. But as Dr. Parker took action quick, determined what I needed, made me feel validated by offering an IUI, and was very thorough at explaining the procedure and the outcomes I realized he wasn't treating me as a number but expressing his confidence in modern medicine and in my prognosis. He gave me a lot of hope which made me feel more human than I had felt in a long with my infertility process.
Describe the protocols Jason Parker used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
At my first appointment, Dr. Parker performed a standard vaginal ultrasound to rule out any major issues he could see from the ultrasound. I was then given a lab slip of several blood tests to be performed (estrogen levels, etc..). When that came back clear my IUI appointments were scheduled. I received a baseline ultrasound monitoring the thickness of the lining of my uterus on the 4th day of my cycle. I was then given a RX for Femara to take for 5 days. During that time I also received a saline water ultrasound to ensure there was anything wrong with the lining of my uterus to make sure implantation was possible. After the Femara, I received a follicle ultrasound. Once it was determined I had a mature follicle, I administered a trigger shot to myself that night and received the IUI two days later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Michelle McFarland, PA )
I received the majority of my care from the PA, Michelle McFarlane and the nurse on staff, Tammy. Their bedside manner was wonderful! I was especially grateful for the care I received from Tammy. She was always the one to greet me when I would arrive, explain the procedure of the day to me, and would ask me questions about myself. Michelle was also very nice, and great at explaining each step to me. I'm pretty sure she could see my "deer in the headlight" look every time and she would be sure to explain things in a way I could understand them. After my first IUI didn't work, we started to begin another round, but ran into issues with a cyst and my estrogen levels being too high. I was extremely disappointed when she called me that night telling me rather than picking up my Femara RX I would need to go pick up a birth control RX to try to calm my ovaries down. I was super sad and extremely emotional (but to be fair, my estrogen levels were two times what they were supposed to be ;) ). There was a conflict with my birth control rx at the pharmacy and it was 7:00 pm at night. I was supposed to start it that night and they were having difficulty locating the rx she had called over for me. She was so kind to respond to my calls even so late in the evening, and even texted me back and forth until she made sure I had my prescription. I was very impressed with her kindness during a time I was very emotional and upset.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
At Utah Fertility Center they know their stuff. I spent several hours before deciding to go to them on their website reading reviews, and watching their informational videos on common questions regarding infertility. Honestly it was these videos that put me at ease in taking my step to reaching out to them and scheduling an appointment. They seem to be very organized with the resources they give to patients, calendars, and the patient portal that is available for patients to access at home. The main frustration we've experienced is the disconnect from their main clinic in Pleasant Grove. We are at the small clinic in St. George that is a good 4 hours away. This is one reason I really only saw Dr. Parker that one time. I feel my husband and I didn't receive the information regarding financial resources and payment options we would have received if were at their main clinic. The only thing I was told, was to call a number to pay my bill. I understood the disconnect, as they are striving to expand more and that takes time. I think they do the best with what they have, and I'm glad they have services in St. George, even if their not as developed as their Pleasant Grove office quite yet. One thing I did find strange though was after I went to a lab to get my HCG blood test at a lab following my IUI, some random girl from the main office in Pleasant Grove was the one to deliver my news over the phone of a negative pregnancy test. She tried to be sympathetic but it felt awkward as I had never talked to this person or interacted with their staff there, besides to pay my bills over the phone. I think it would have been better if one of the staff members from the St. George office, who I had been associating with, had called me with the news, but all in all it really wasn't a big deal. :)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center.
The total cost that was not billable to my insurance was $895 for the cost of my IUI and $230 for my initial evaluation with Dr. Parker. The trigger shot and progesterone suppositories were also not covered by my insurance and was about $200. Besides that I received lab tests and the water ultrasound, billable to my insurance, but is still estimating to be close to $800. The Femara was only $5 dollars, as it was covered under my insurance, so that was nice.
St. George
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
We felt that he [Dr. Jason Parker] took the time to take our concerns and opinions into consideration throughout our treatment process. We weren’t able to see him at every appointment but if there was some pressing question or concern we had, Dr Parker would see us or call us and address those issues. We are still in the process of figuring out what treatments work best for our situation but so far have felt very comfortable working with him.
It [Utah Fertility Center] is easy to find with lots of parking. It is a little hard to get a hold of the staff on the phone but they always call me back by the end of the day. Communication via the online patient portal has seemed to be the best way for me to reach someone...nursing staff was always so friendly to us. They would greet us and introduce themselves if we hadn’t worked with them yet. They seemed to genuinely care and wished us luck each time we went in for our ultrasounds. They took the time to answer our many questions. They comforted us when setbacks occurred in our treatment and when I was nervous about having to give myself injections at home.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr Parker has such a warm bedside manner. We felt that he took the time to take our concerns and opinions into consideration throughout our treatment process. We weren’t able to see him at every appointment but if there was some pressing question or concern we had, Dr Parker would see us or call us and address those issues. We are still in the process of figuring out what treatments work best for our situation but so far have felt very comfortable working with him.
Don’t be afraid to express your concerns and to ask questions. Dr Parker has always been great at making sure we would be able to make informed decisions and understand each step in our treatments. Setting realistic expectations and goals with Dr Parker (for our situation) has also helped us to have a positive experience.
Dr Parker listens to our concerns and personally calls us to discuss treatment options and why certain procedures might not have worked. His staff was also very warm in greeting us and making sure we were always taken care of.
I have PCOS. I was given Provera to help me start menstrual cycles. I was started on 100mg of Clomid since 50mg with my previous doctor had not been working. I was also given 500mg of Metformin for one week. At my ultrasound, I had no follicle growth so we upped my Clomid to 150mg and 1000mg Metformin. I wasn’t responding to those medications so we decided to try for an IUI cycle. I was given Provera to start another cycle and switched to 2.5mg of Letrozole. My follow up ultrasound showed no follicle growth so I was given 5mg of Letrozole and Dexamethasone. After five days there was still no follicle growth so my IUI was cancelled. I took Provera to start another cycle and attempt to prepare for another IUI. I was given 7.5mg of Letrozole and a double dose of Dexamethasone. After a week I was still not showing any follicle growth so Dr Parker decided to put me on Gonal F-RFF 75IU for three days. At my follow up ultrasound I had a tiny bit of follicle growth. But my lining was starting to thin so we had to cancel my IUI cycle again. We’re hoping to try for an IUI cycle again with full injectables before looking into IVF. I have a high egg reserve so we’ve been trying low dosages of medication because Dr Parker was concerned about hyperstimulation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
Dr Parker’s nursing staff was always so friendly to us. They would greet us and introduce themselves if we hadn’t worked with them yet. They seemed to genuinely care and wished us luck each time we went in for our ultrasounds. They took the time to answer our many questions. They comforted us when setbacks occurred in our treatment and when I was nervous about having to give myself injections at home.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is close to our home and was personally referred to us by friends who have received treatments there. It is easy to find with lots of parking. It is a little hard to get a hold of the staff on the phone but they always call me back by the end of the day. Communication via the online patient portal has seemed to be the best way for me to reach someone.
Consultation and appointments were covered by my insurance. An IUI cycle minus medications was about $800. My oral medications varied from about $4-80 each. A three day supply of Gonal F-RFF 75IU was $210.

3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Dr Parker was very sincere during our consultation, FET transfer and after the transfer failed. He provided next step guidance and recommendations we may want to consider. He is very caring and apologized that the first transfer didn’t work. ... I have only known him a short time and met with him once in person since I do live in California. However, the times I have spoken with him, he’s been extremely thorough and went over everything he did during the transfer as well as options for me to think about for my next transfer.
The staff is amazing which is why I chose UFC. I had gone to and researched other clinics none of them made me feel as welcomed as UFC. ... Certain doctors do have a longer wait list then others. You have to do a consultation prior to viewing their donor list. You are given a quote on different procedures available and an idea of what other procedures may arise and costs associated. My coordinator has been excellent and very responsive with all my questions. The nurse at transfer was extremely sweet and made me feel 100% comfortable in a not so comfortable setting.
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
I have only good Things to say about this doctor. I have only known him a short time and met with him once in person since I do live in California. However, the times I have spoken with him, he’s been extremely thorough and went over everything he did during the transfer as well as options for me to think about for my next transfer.
That he is kind and sincere and since the whole infertility process is an emotional one, you want compassion from you dr and want to know they are doing what they can to get you pregnant.
I was prescribed estrace twice a day for my cycle. The amount did not increase my lining as much as he wanted so my dose was increased during the cycle. I was provided a calendar to follow and was given dates to do my ultrasounds bloodwork. When to start birth control, when to stop, when to stop intense activities, how often I needed to take baby aspirin, when to started progesterone injections and how much, when to begin taking progesterone suppositories. Date of transfer etc. I was also contacted with my results following all labs an next steps prior to transfer and what to expect.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shelbi )
My coordinator has been excellent and very responsive with all my questions. The nurse at transfer was extremely sweet and made me feel 100% comfortable in a not so comfortable setting. The staff is amazing which is why I chose UFC. I had gone to and researched other clinics none of them made me feel as welcomed as UFC.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Certain doctors do have a longer wait list then others. You have to do a consultation prior to viewing their donor list. You are given a quote on different procedures available and an idea of what other procedures may arise and costs associated. This helped me with a ballpark figure of how much it would cost for a FET cycle.
22K but I am still in the process
Describe Jason Parker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.
NA it was my choice to transfer one
+ Read more- Read less

Our very first visit I felt like he [Dr. Parker] genuinely took his time to listen to all of our concerns and he really looked into every possibility for my husband and I. The second time I talked with him was over the phone after hours. He was explaining some results from a test my husband had done. He stayed on the phone with me for what felt like forever and really educated me on my options and really listened to me as I was an emotional mess.
It is usually pretty hard to get a hold of the person you need to talk to on the first call. Most of the time you have to leave a message and wait for a return call. Though this is frustrating, it is slightly comforting to know that they [Utah Fertility Ctr] are such a popular and loved clinic that they are so busy.... We were told that upfront cost to start our IVF with ICSI was about $10,000 and that with the medications and other “possible” costs it would run us anywhere from $13,000-$18,500
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
We are still in the process of treatment and haven’t had a ton of experiences with Dr. Parker but those we have had have been great. I love the time he takes with us and is really good at calming my nerves with explaining the best course of treatment.
Our very first visit I felt like he genuinely took his time to listen to all of our concerns and he really looked into every possibility for my husband and I. The second time I talked with him was over the phone after hours. He was explaining some results from a test my husband had done. He stayed on the phone with me for what felt like forever and really educated me on my options and really listened to me as I was an emotional mess.
After the testing process, dr Parker highly recommended my husband and I invest our time and money into IVF due to my husbands low sperm count, low motility, and morphology. I was hesitant at first so Dr. Parker was open to trying different medications and possibly IUI. He was very bold in saying that he would be willing to try these things with us but he worries we would be wasting time and money. He thought our only way to have a decent chance at getting pregnant would be to start IVF. I agreed. The first step was a water ultrasound where they found a fibroid. Because of this, they scheduled me for a hysteroscopy which I will be getting done in the next week. Unfortunately our Dr. Parker is not available so they have scheduled me with Dr. Conway for the procedure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center.
Every single person we have come in contact with has been amazing. The nursing staff at this clinic is so great!
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It is usually pretty hard to get a hold of the person you need to talk to on the first call. Most of the time you have to leave a message and wait for a return call. Though this is frustrating, it is slightly comforting to know that they are such a popular and loved clinic that they are so busy.

PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Parker] was even there to perform some of the ultrasounds. He did not perform the iui's which I would have been happier if he did. So far those haven't resulted in pregnancy...Every time there was a question with my ultrasound or blood draw, Dr. Parker would always take the time to come out from whatever he was in the middle of and talk to me about his thoughts and options and what to do moving forward. He took the time to explain everything to me and I really appreciate that!
They [nurses at Utah Fertility Center] were great. they were just a little hard to get a hold of. I would always have to call, leave a message and have them call back which was frustrating...Each IUI is $875 and then additional suppositories and trigger shot were an additional $200-$300...They usually can get you in super fast for ultrasounds and such. Everyone is really nice there. There are suckers everywhere which is really handy when I have to bring my little boy. Sometimes it's hard to get even the front desk to answer the phone sometimes though.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Parker is great to work with. I feel that he is approachable. He treats me like he genuinely cares. He always took time to come talk to me about something. He was great at explaining all the procedures and different options that were available and what he thought would be best for me. He wasn't pushy about a procedure but I liked how fast he was to act.
Maybe work on bed side manner just a little?
After an ultrasound we found some polyps on my uterus. We went through what would happen during surgery. Then after that we proceeded to do 3 iui treatments. Each cycle I had a cysts on my ovary that would then go away during the cycle and we would get my blood drawn to make sure it didnt produce estrogen. We continued with the iui cycle and when my eggs weren't growing as big he would come advise me on what be thought we should do to proceed. He was even there to perform some of the ultrasounds. He did not perform the iui's which I would have been happier if he did. So far those haven't resulted in pregnancy. We are taking a month or 2 break and we will definitely return to dr parker.
They were great. they were just a little hard to get a hold of. I would always have to call, leave a message and have them call back which was frustrating
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It is great! They usually can get you in super fast for ultrasounds and such. Everyone is really nice there. There are suckers everywhere which is really handy when I have to bring my little boy. Sometimes it's hard to get even the front desk to answer the phone sometimes though.
The initial consult was $250 I believe. The two diagnostic ultrasounds I had performed were $450 and $490. My surgery to remove the polyps was $1050. Each IUI is $875 and then additional suppositories and trigger shot were an additional $200-$300
+ Read more- Read less

As a patient [of Utah Fertility Center] , I often have felt frustrated by the fact that we don't talk to Dr. Parker and only his staff. I appreciate knowing that everything that happens - decisions that are made, medications that are prescribed, etc. - go through Dr. Parker. We're assured that he is overseeing our treatments, which is nice. However, I do wish that we could sit down and talk with him about our treatment plan more.
They [Utah Fertility Center] do a great job making you feel comfortable. However, in our experiences, the full payment is due upon your first visit and then even after paying in full, we've received medical bills for testing and blood work. ... The nursing staff is great! They were all very knowledgeable of the different treatments. There were a few times where it was recommended to take ibuprofen before a procedure (water ultrasound and HSG dye test) and I wasn't informed which made those experiences more unpleasant than they needed to be.
Other, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
As a patient, I often have felt frustrated by the fact that we don't talk to Dr. Parker and only his staff. I appreciate knowing that everything that happens - decisions that are made, medications that are prescribed, etc. - go through Dr. Parker. We're assured that he is overseeing our treatments, which is nice. However, I do wish that we could sit down and talk with him about our treatment plan more.
Just be aware that his staff will be the people talking to you most.
In our initial consultation, Dr. Parker was very thorough and helpful. He helped us get answers to questions that I had been asking for a few years. However, we haven't talked with Dr. Parker since our initial consultation and only see Nurse Practitioners-- which can be frustrating.
The nursing staff is great! They were all very knowledgeable of the different treatments. There were a few times where it was recommended to take ibuprofen before a procedure (water ultrasound and HSG dye test) and I wasn't informed which made those experiences more unpleasant than they needed to be. However, they do an excellent job of talking through exactly what they're doing and explaining the different procedures.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is great! I really do enjoy going there. They do a great job making you feel comfortable. However, in our experiences, the full payment is due upon your first visit and then even after paying in full, we've received medical bills for testing and blood work.
Our Timed Intercourse cycle was about $900 total - medication, blood work and procedures (ultrasounds) Our IUI was about $1400 total - medication, blood work and procedures (ultrasounds and the actual IUI)
+ Read more- Read less

I only saw Dr. Parker for my initial consultation. We then had to wait 3 months (due to my husbands test results) to begin treatment. Once we started treatment I did not see Dr. Parker at all. We are currently adjusting our treatment plan and will meet with him for another consultation. He was great in our initial consultation. Explained things thoroughly, gave good information, helped with our decision. Unfortunately, we just did not see him at any of our appointments after that.
The nursing staff [at Utah Fertility Center] was wonderful. They explained treatments properly. Were caring in their delivery of information. They created a bond, treated me specifically. They were knowledgeable in my background and my previous information and were sure to communicate that with me. I truly felt cared for and as if they knew me and not just me as a patient number.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Just don't have the expectation that Dr. Parker will be performing your procedures.
I only saw Dr. Parker for consultations. He was not there for my treatments nor did I ever receive my information from him directly.
He recommended 3 rounds of IUI before proceeding to IVF. He used the same dosage and medication that I was on previously from my obgyn. This dosage and medication had proven to cause me to ovulate in the past. The month that I did not produce a mature egg from the medication my dosage was upped in order to cause this. I have endometriosis so he recommended that I not undergo surgery again. (I had had this done once previously) and that the scar tissue the surgery would cause would create as much issue as the endometriosis itself.
The nursing staff was wonderful. They explained treatments properly. Were caring in their delivery of information. They created a bond, treated me specifically. They were knowledgeable in my background and my previous information and were sure to communicate that with me. I truly felt cared for and as if they knew me and not just me as a patient number.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful. It has a wonderful feeling to it. The staff was organized. I never had to wait very long. They were accommodating with my schedule, they were able to get me in early one day when my schedule allowed it. I was always able to get my blood results the same day.
With my IUI expenses I paid roughly $800 at the time of my baseline ultrasound for my cycle cost. I then paid an additional $250 for medications through the pharmacy.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Parker was thorough and kind. He was proactive and made me feel important. He made me feel as though my infertility was important to him as well as me. Dr. Parker was always pushing for further testing and made sure all procedures, tests etc. were done correctly and that I fully understood the outcomes. He performed a surgery on me as well as my fertility treatments and I left the surgery feeling positive and relieved. I ALWAYS knew I was in good hands.
once I was there [Womack Army] I was well taken care of. I never had a wait, or issues getting appointments, tests and procedures were flexible and easy to schedule...Dori was amazing. I literally cannot say enough great things about her. She made me feel like I was important and she was invested in the outcome of my treatment....All procedures performed at Womack were covered by TriCare insurance. We received some meds from the office for free as well. Meds that we had to purchase were under $100 total. The IVF procedures were done at an offsite fertility clinic
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Be positive, patient, and ask questions. Dr. Parker was always more than willing to sit and answer every question I had.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Jason Parker and his entire team (especially Dorian Eldridge) went above and beyond to explain things, understand my feelings, show compassion, talk about the future, the past etc. They were personal, friendly and just amazing.
Describe the protocols Jason Parker used in your cycles at Womack Army Medical Center and their degree of success.
I do not remember the specific medications we used for each IVF cycle. However, after my unsuccessful IVF cycle, we did change meds. We also used ICSI and I ended up having more eggs fertilized which lead to me implanting 2 (live birth) and freezing 4.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dorian Eldridge)
Dori was amazing. I literally cannot say enough great things about her. She made me feel like I was important and she was invested in the outcome of my treatment. After graduating from the RE, I was sad that I no longer got to see Dori.
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Getting referred to the RE through the military system was kind of a pain. But once I was there I was well taken care of. I never had a wait, or issues getting appointments, tests and procedures were flexible and easy to schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center.
All procedures performed at Womack were covered by TriCare insurance. We received some meds from the office for free as well. Meds that we had to purchase were under $100 total. The IVF procedures were done at an offsite fertility clinic and the full retrieval and transfer without ICSI and assisted hatching were about $4000, with ICSI, AH, and embryo storage for a year we spent close to $10,000.
Describe Jason Parker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Womack Army Medical Center.
Dr. Parker was very supportive of my wants to transfer 2 embryos for each cycle. He never pushed me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with and fully explained risks of multiples etc.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center.

2012 - 2014
[Dr. Parker is a] Very compassionate doctor. I didn’t get the results I was hoping for but he did seem to care that it never worked for us. Personally called me with results which meant a lot in such a dark time. I know he had great success in his clinic so I don’t doubt his ability a bit. Always tried to explain things even when it wasn’t what I wanted to hear... looking back I could have maybe benefited from something different.
[Womack Army Medical Center] is within the military and we could only do IVF with the outside clinic 4 times a year. Meaning multiple woman were on the same cycle, you’d see 3-5 women at your procedure. All happened quick...Tried to make patients not feel like a number but that had to have been hard considering there were lots of us at each treatment cycle. Always spoke nicely, worked long hard hours and basically ran down hallways she was so busy. Excellent nurse
2012 - 2014
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Look at the wall of baby pictures down the halls and don’t lose hope. He can help make your family
Fertility clinic is within the military and we could only do IVF with the outside clinic 4 times a year. Meaning multiple woman were on the same cycle, you’d see 3-5 women at your procedure. All happened quick
As best as I remember the clinic received drugs from grants so the medicine wasn’t changed up each cycle bc what they had was “free” to us. I don’t doubt the protocols were good bc he had great success but it didn’t work for me and looking back I could have maybe benefited from something different.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dori )
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Be prepared to wait for a long time in the lab since the clinic is in an army hospital. Also be prepared for students to draw your blood...which also means they can be very terrible for people who don’t have easy veins like myself
We had a discounted rate for IVF at the clinic off the base. Most medicine was free and given to us at the clinic
Other, Unexplained
Pros: He [Dr. Parker] answers questions thoughtfully and doesn't rush. When I went in for a second IUI he suggested that I was a candidate for an IVF study and was very considerate of cost. I've only met with him 3 or 4 times and he remembered my name in the hall when I came in for bloodwork. Con: He doesn't believe that endometriosis can affect fertility, which I don't agree with based on my own reading, but I haven't been officially diagnosed with endo.
Positive interactions with all staff and billing [Utah Fertility Center] has been clear. I feel that my wants and needs have been respected and haven't been pressured in any way. The lobby chairs need to be replaced and it's difficult to reach them on the phone but they're good about calling me back. ... My HSG was extremely painful, the PA and nurse were very understanding. Instructions have been clear and considerate.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Pros: He answers questions thoughtfully and doesn't rush. When I went in for a second IUI he suggested that I was a candidate for an IVF study and was very considerate of cost. I've only met with him 3 or 4 times and he remembered my name in the hall when I came in for bloodwork. Con: He doesn't believe that endometriosis can affect fertility, which I don't agree with based on my own reading, but I haven't been officially diagnosed with endo.
He's pretty thorough but ask questions so you really understand your plan.
He personally called me with my test results and answered all my questions without rushing.
I did one medicated IUI with femara and pregnyl hcg trigger shot with ultrasound monitoring. Progesterone suppositories after IUI. Had two follicles, one on each ovary. A 19 and 20mm ish. Femara caused headache for two days. Ovaries were quite sore. IUI did not work.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Positive interactions with all staff and billing has been clear. I feel that my wants and needs have been respected and haven't been pressured in any way. The lobby chairs need to be replaced and it's difficult to reach them on the phone but they're good about calling me back.
Medicated IUI with monitoring was about $875. Medications were about $225.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Jason Parker] is so great & really helps you feel positive & hopeful. He is personable. He called with test results & told you what you next steps could be. He is very attentive and listens to your concerns. I always knew what was going on & what to do next.... We went in & consulted him on our next steps after Clomid did not work for us. We talked about getting tests done, blood tests, SA, HSA, etc. to make sure nothing else was to blame & that everything was looking well.
They [Utah Fertility Center- Pleasant Grove] gave us wrong blood results - whether it was their fault or the labs I’m not sure. But we were in bit of a panic thinking my husband had HEP C... [the nursing staff was] Great, it was sometimes hard to get a call back - maybe being impatient. But they over all were super great at getting back with test results & being hopeful and helpful.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He is so great & really helps you feel positive & hopeful. He is personable. He called with test results & told you what you next steps could be. He is very attentive and listens to your concerns. I always knew what was going on & what to do next.
Just to stay positive & have patience. It’s a hard journey that no one wants to be on. But, with modern medicine there is Hope & help available. He’s a great listener & will help you feel hopeful about your future!
Hes a great listener, when test results came in he calls personally & explains & give next steps.
We went in & consulted him on our next steps after Clomid did not work for us. We talked about getting tests done, blood tests, SA, HSA, etc. to make sure nothing else was to blame & that everything was looking well. I called when my period started & we got appointments to do the baseline ultrasound. Where we found out we were pregnant, chemical pregnancy. Currently waiting for cycle day 1 to start preparing for IUI
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It’s an overall hard process, no matter how long it takes & you just have to hope that the medical staff knows what will be best & to try different things till you get it right. UFC is great & friendly & so helpful and make you feel calm.
We’ve only paid for the I total visit & some ultrasound. Around $500

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Parker was knowledge and has great bedside manner, however a more aggressive treatment wasn’t an option until I expressed my concerns, which made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste...He was willing to move at our pace and never pressured us. After the first failed IUI in which I had a cyst on the left ovary and only one very slow growing follicle, I had to ask the nurse to have Dr Parker call me before starting the next cycle. He did and was great to explain where we were at, and at that point made an appointment to check my follicles and decided I needed to do gonal-f shots for 5 days. I had 4 mature follicles and still a failed cycle, but it made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste with only one follicle, barely 18 mm
Love the clinic [Utah Fertility Center], could work on returning phone calls more promptly and staying on schedule. I loved the nurses, but wish I had seen or heard from the doctor more frequently. Overall a great experience, just unsuccessful and feeling defeated financially and emotionally...Dr Parker was knowledge and has great bedside manner, however a more aggressive treatment wasn’t an option until I expressed my concerns, which made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
I was impressed by his knowledge and ability to explain things in a way we could understand. He was willing to move at our pace and never pressured us. After the first failed IUI in which I had a cyst on the left ovary and only one very slow growing follicle, I had to ask the nurse to have Dr Parker call me before starting the next cycle. He did and was great to explain where we were at, and at that point made an appointment to check my follicles and decided I needed to do gonal-f shots for 5 days. I had 4 mature follicles and still a failed cycle, but it made me feel like the previous cycle was a waste with only one follicle, barely 18 mm
Be firm on talking to him instead of the nurses with any questions
Femara 5 mg - 3 months unmonitored Femara 5 mg, trigger shot, progesterone -Failed IUI Femara 7.5 mg, gonal-f, trigger shot, progesterone - failed timed intercourse
All super friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate. Only complaint is not returned phone calla
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Love the clinic, could work on returning phone calls more promptly and staying on schedule. I loved the nurses, but wish I had seen or heard from the doctor more frequently. Overall a great experience, just unsuccessful and feeling defeated financially and emotionally
$2500

Anovulation, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I am overweight, which was the reason another RE refused to treat me. Dr Parker told me he would do anything he could, and my weight was not a reason to not try.... First cycle was femara, progesterone suppositories and hcg trigger shot. It was interrupted by fibroids in my uterus. While checking for those, they assessed my follicles and saw I want responding, so the next cycle they upped the dosage from 5mg to 7.5mg femara, and added dexamethazone 2mg, 2/day
It's [Utah Fertility Center- Pleasant Grove] easy to get into, both for follow ups and Dr visits. They are knowledgeable about insurance requirements and general health. The building is clean and beautiful. It's a well oiled machine and I've been happy with them.... They [the nurses] have all been helpful. They were sad for me when my cycle was interrupted and cheered when I could start another one.
Anovulation, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He called me himself after a surgery procedure. I was able to talk next steps, and not just while I was inebriated from the sedation. He it's friendly and knowledgeable. I'm grateful for his care/that he adjusts my treatment each cycle .
He looks like Mr. Incredible, and he's just as kind.
First cycle was femara, progesterone suppositories and hcg trigger shot. It was interrupted by fibroids in my uterus. While checking for those, they assessed my follicles and saw I want responding, so the next cycle they upped the dosage from 5mg to 7.5mg femara, and added dexamethazone 2mg, 2/day. I'm now CD7.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Maybe Amanda? Or Jordan? Her name is on my calendars, but I can never remember it!)
They have all been helpful. They were sad for me when my cycle was interrupted and cheered when I could start another one.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
It's easy to get into, both for follow ups and Dr visits. They are knowledgeable about insurance requirements and general health. The building is clean and beautiful. It's a well oiled machine and I've been happy with them.
The trans vaginal ultrasounds cost about $110, as my 10% portion was $11. The saline ultrasound was probably $400 or so, the dye test was the same or so. I cannot remember any other costs.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Parker was kind and helpful, but I only saw him for the initial appointment and did not feel like my treatment plan was adjusted as needed. It’s hard to evulate a doctor you only see once. I would have liked to know he was more involved - even though they say he reviews all the notes... I did not feel like I was heard when I mentioned multiple times that I was ovulating earlier. I feel like I wasted all that time and money for all 3 IUIs because we missed ovulation.
Dr. Parker [at Utah Fertility Center] was kind and helpful, but I only saw him for the initial appointment and did not feel like my treatment plan was adjusted as needed... Everyone was kind, but I did not feel like I was heard when I mentioned multiple times that I was ovulating earlier. I feel like I wasted all that time and money for all 3 IUIs because we missed ovulation...$875 per IUI cycle...The chairs/couches in the lobby are very dingy looking and uncomfortable. The lobby is also freezing in the winter as there is no double doors and the cold air just floods in whenever someone opens the door.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
That you’ll only see him once
All staff was very kind. But, it was clear they were set on just doing their job.
Baseline ultrasound CD 3, letrozole CD 3-7, follicle scan CD 12, novarel 5,000 units trigger shot 24-36 hours prior to IUI, IUI CD 15-16.
For my first IUI I told the nurse I felt like I ovulated 24 hours prior. Her response was “that’s good!!”. Anyone who knows anything about TTC knows that is not good. When I asked about doing an ultrasound the day of the IUI she just said “we never do one” in a tone that made me feel stupid for asking. Everyone was kind, but I did not feel like I was heard when I mentioned multiple times that I was ovulating earlier. I feel like I wasted all that time and money for all 3 IUIs because we missed ovulation.
$875 per IUI cycle
+ Read more- Read less
Our experience with Dr. Parker was great first meeting to “graduating” from the clinic. Neither myself or my husband had any negative experiences with Dr. Jason. We are extremely grateful for his communication. We learned so much about the process and felt in control of our journey for the first time.... We went to see Dr. Parker after having already done 6 rounds of Clomid with our general doctor. He wanted to try femara and HCG shot and go directly to IUI after if that didn’t work.
This clinic [Utah Fertility Center] was very welcoming, they were quick to get an appointment with, and always had strong communication. We honestly felt welcome and at home from our first time there. A fertility clinic can be an awkward place walking into the first time, but we never felt that....The nursing staff was always so kind. I felt like they had compassion and also celebrated with us when we got our positive.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask questions! Learn about the process as much as you can
Dr. Parker was extremely kind and honest. He gave me answers and details that I needed to hear.
We went to see Dr. Parker after having already done 6 rounds of Clomid with our general doctor. He wanted to try femara and HCG shot and go directly to IUI after if that didn’t work. I really liked feeling like we were moving forward and not just trying the same thing over and over. I needed that after 6 rounds of clomid. Luckily, famara, the HCG shot, and very detailed instructions on when to have intercourse and what to do following we were able to conceive our first round. We now have healthy ten month old twins.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
This clinic was very welcoming, they were quick to get an appointment with, and always had strong communication. We honestly felt welcome and at home from our first time there. A fertility clinic can be an awkward place walking into the first time, but we never felt that.

2006 - 2017
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
He [Dr. Jason Parker] is calm and kind. He listens well and when I was sad and frustrated he showed compassion and meant it. He made sure I was seen until I felt comfortable. He suggested tests never to make more money, but to genuinely find out why I kept miscarrying...He always asked what I wanted and ultimately guided and supported gently. He took time for me even when I didn’t have an appointment. He is super!
IVF w/ ICSI and PGD ran about $14000 [at Womack Army Medical Center]. FET about $5000. Not including meds...It’s at WAMC. You have to be military or a dependent. Getting an appointment is a bit hard because they are busy. But once you’re seen you’re set. I went there from 2006 to 2016. They’ve grown and added doctors. I can’t speak for the other doctors as I have only seen Doc P
2006 - 2017
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Dr. Parker is a gentle giant. He is calm and kind. He listens well and when I was sad and frustrated he showed compassion and meant it. He made sure I was seen until I felt comfortable. He suggested tests never to make more money, but to genuinely find out why I kept miscarrying.
See him. You will not regret it.
Dr. Parker listens well. He’s kind, caring and understanding. He always asked what I wanted and ultimately guided and supported gently. He took time for me even when I didn’t have an appointment. He is super!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dori)
Dori was made for this job. She has everything under control. She coordinates and schedules. She calls and informs. She gives the best hugs. She is there for all the procedures. Dori rocks!
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
IVF w/ ICSI and PGD ran about $14000. FET about $5000. Not including meds.
Dr. Parker is father of triplets. He always suggested to transfer one. I pushed for more because I wanted a baby so bad. He let me try once with two. I miscarried both of them.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Parker has done a great job in setting out a great plan for us. Initially we came in expecting IVF with ICSI right away and he went ahead and let us try some IUIs. Even though they weren't successful we are grateful that he didn't jump to the most extreme option instantly.... Be prepared to see Dr. Parker or one of his 3 under-doctors at the clinic. All of them are wonderful
All of the nursing staff [at Womack Army Med Ctr] is great in their own ways. Dori is the IVF coordinator and though sometimes she makes you feel a little rushed she always returns calls, emails, and text promptly and shows concern when needed. Natalie is less personable than the rest of the staff but once you meet her a few times her bluntness is less harsh. And Stephanie is a blessing. She is always smiling, takes time to talk about things other than treatments (gets to know you!) and just provides a warm environment.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
He has a compassionate heart and takes the time to answer all questions
All of the nursing staff is great in their own ways. Dori is the IVF coordinator and though sometimes she makes you feel a little rushed she always returns calls, emails, and text promptly and shows concern when needed. Natalie is less personable than the rest of the staff but once you meet her a few times her bluntness is less harsh. And Stephanie is a blessing. She is always smiling, takes time to talk about things other than treatments (gets to know you!) and just provides a warm environment.
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Strengths: great cost, clean facility, wonderful at communicating Weaknesses: weird IVF cycles (just 4 times a year), odd hours and days off (due to being on a military base)
IUI- $220 IVF with ICSI- $8,300 Embryo Freezinf- $1,000
What specific things went wrong at Womack Army Medical Center?
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Parker was very blunt and seemed slightly uncaring, until we had failed transfers and he called me the night of the rest results and was very caring! I think he is slightly monotone which I think explains why I thought he didn't care. But he has adjusted treatment and such for my needs.... With my IUI cycles I was given femara and monitored every other day! Then trigger when ready. With egg retrieval it was very different I was only monitored about twice before retrieval
UFC has terrible communication, I can never get a straight answer about billing, and they are Soo hard to get a hold of and sometimes don't even call me back... Buuut the nursing staff and drs are amazing... They didnt get me my pregnancy test info until 2 days later... When it was supposed to be same day. Andmy bill they tell me I owe 6,000 one day then the next I don't owe anything, then I owe a different number... Very confusing
European, Other
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask lots of questions! He doesn't dole out a whole lot of info until you ask questions.
Dr Parker called me personally after my 2nd transfer failed and discuss next treatment!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shailee taylor)
Shailee was amazing, Everytime I emailed her she got back to me within a day or two and always answered all my questions!
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Parker was very pleasant to work with and truly wanted to help us start a family. Unfortunately we have not yet conceived and still lack answers regarding my husband's male factor infertility, but overall would recommend him to others in our situation.... Dr. Parker advised us about our chance of multiples based on specific medications and treatment, and recommended implanting 1 embryo during IVF for a lower risk, healthier pregnancy.
The office [Utah Fertility Center- Pleasant Grove] was clean, check-in process was a breeze and receptionist was very professional. The office felt warm and inviting, and I loved the pictures of "success" babies and family letters and updates.... I believe each IUI cost approximately $850 for the procedure, plus additional medications, injections, ultrasounds, and blood work. We paid about $2,000 for two medicated IUI cycles.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Be flexible with scheduling, as he works in several different offices.
Very friendly and personable, took time to answer questions and explain everything thoroughly.
Very friendly, thoroughly explained each step, provided demonstrations of injections, etc. and helpful answering questions and the after-hours phone line.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The office was clean, check-in process was a breeze and receptionist was very professional. The office felt warm and inviting, and I loved the pictures of "success" babies and family letters and updates.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Other
He [Dr. Jason Parker] is kind and soft spoken. Was willing to reach out to a colleague when we found out about my husband’s translocations which dr Parker was very knowledgeable in. He did my hysteroscopy and that went well...Dr Parker ordered the Karyotype test for both my husband and I. I waited the amount of time he said it would take to get the results back, 2-3 weeks I think. I called them asking us they had gotten the results back yet. The nurse said yes and that everything came back normal. I said Oh I wish someone would have let me know. So we were shocked to say the least when minutes before being or under for my hysteroscopy and surgery to remove a polyp dr Parker came in and told me my husband actually has two balanced translocations and that ivf is really our best route.
$600 self pay for hysteroscopy [at Utah Fertility Clinic]...They’re busy. They see a lot of people. But still good staff and doctors and nurses are great. Never had to wait too long for my appointments. Just so expensive...Dr Parker ordered the Karyotype test for both my husband and I. I waited the amount of time he said it would take to get the results back, 2-3 weeks I think. I called them asking us they had gotten the results back yet. The nurse said yes and that everything came back normal. I said Oh I wish someone would have let me know. So we were shocked to say the least when minutes before being or under for my hysteroscopy and surgery to remove a polyp dr Parker came in and told me my husband actually has two balanced translocations and that ivf is really our best route.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Other
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He is kind and soft spoken. Was willing to reach out to a colleague when we found out about my husband’s translocations which dr Parker was very knowledgeable in. He did my hysteroscopy and that went well.
As with any doctor be your own advocate, ask questions
He was kind and approachable.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They’re busy. They see a lot of people. But still good staff and doctors and nurses are great. Never had to wait too long for my appointments. Just so expensive. We are going to be doing ivf with a clinic in New York because it’s like a fourth the cost.
$600 self pay for hysteroscopy
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Jason Parker] was very impersonal. I knew as soon as left his office he forgot all about me and really just put me in the system to follow the same path as every other person regardless of past history and treatments...His bedside manner was non existent and I felt like a number. My treatment was not personalized, and he didn't seem to care whether we had a baby or not... We did 3 rounds of timed intercourse where I was taking a lot of progesterone. Then we did one round of IUI , he wanted to do 2 before Ivf and to do it that way simply because it was his procedure. It's the same thing he did for every one of his patients.
They [Utah Fertility Center] are very clean and will also work on Sundays so they get you taken care of on the right day of your cycle or procedure no matter the day of the week. I think they could so better at personalizing care for their patients...a lack of communication with what was happening. We did 3 rounds of timed intercourse where I was taking a lot of progesterone...The nurses were nice and always compassionate...
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
His bedside manner was non existent and I felt like a number. My treatment was not personalized, and he didn't seem to care whether we had a baby or not. Just that he got paid. I'm guessing all these reasons are why he doesn't work at the clinic anymore.
Don't see him. It's worth the wait to get into someone else.
He was very impersonal. I knew as soon as left his office he forgot all about me and really just put me in the system to follow the same path as every other person regardless of past history and treatments.
It's been a couple years and all I super remember was a lack of communication with what was happening. We did 3 rounds of timed intercourse where I was taking a lot of progesterone. Then we did one round of IUI , he wanted to do 2 before Ivf and to do it that way simply because it was his procedure. It's the same thing he did for every one of his patients.
The nurses were nice and always compassionate
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Apparently other doctors in this clinic are really well known and helpful. They are very clean and will also work on Sundays so they get you taken care of on the right day of your cycle or procedure no matter the day of the week. I think they could so better at personalizing care for their patients.
Everything really depended on how much insurance would cover. Each round of timed intercourse was $500 and IUI was about 5000 out of pocket.
Didn't get this far. Got too discouraged.