Justin Parker

Medical SchoolU of Osteopathic and Health Sciences
ResidencyMadigal Army
FellowshipNIH
Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Justin Parker to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%2
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Utah Fertility Center to a friend?
I only saw Dr. Parker for my initial consultation. We then had to wait 3 months (due to my husbands test results) to begin treatment. Once we started treatment I did not see Dr. Parker at all. We are currently adjusting our treatment plan and will meet with him for another consultation. He was great in our initial consultation. Explained things thoroughly, gave good information, helped with our decision. Unfortunately, we just did not see him at any of our appointments after that.
How was your experience with Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Just don't have the expectation that Dr. Parker will be performing your procedures.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
I only saw Dr. Parker for consultations. He was not there for my treatments nor did I ever receive my information from him directly.
Describe the protocols Justin Parker used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
He recommended 3 rounds of IUI before proceeding to IVF. He used the same dosage and medication that I was on previously from my obgyn. This dosage and medication had proven to cause me to ovulate in the past. The month that I did not produce a mature egg from the medication my dosage was upped in order to cause this. I have endometriosis so he recommended that I not undergo surgery again. (I had had this done once previously) and that the scar tissue the surgery would cause would create as much issue as the endometriosis itself.
The nursing staff was wonderful. They explained treatments properly. Were caring in their delivery of information. They created a bond, treated me specifically. They were knowledgeable in my background and my previous information and were sure to communicate that with me. I truly felt cared for and as if they knew me and not just me as a patient number.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful. It has a wonderful feeling to it. The staff was organized. I never had to wait very long. They were accommodating with my schedule, they were able to get me in early one day when my schedule allowed it. I was always able to get my blood results the same day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Justin Parker at Utah Fertility Center.
With my IUI expenses I paid roughly $800 at the time of my baseline ultrasound for my cycle cost. I then paid an additional $250 for medications through the pharmacy.
Justin Parker