6.4

address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

2019, Consult
[Dr. Kara Ehlers] was comfortable and relaxed in her chair as she spoke with us...I was not impressed that I had to go over my chart with her after I had took the time to fill it out online and again with the RN. Then we had to go thru the same stuff with her. It was a waste of time and felt like a time filler. I’d prefer the chart to be read the highlights to be touched on and let’s get to figuring out a plan...We do not have a [protocol] strategy at this time.
The lab order was not complete and there was a lot of miscommunication [at Vios Fertility Institute]...The price varies. We have already spent over $1000 for the consult my husbands bloodwork my bloodwork a ultrasound and a HSG...The office is nicely decorated and private. Then consultation room is very comfortable with plush chairs and sofas. Staff is nice when you are in the office visiting. A lot is discussed to bring a notebook and make sure to take notes. This will keep you on top of your care.
How was your experience with Kara Ehlers at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr Kara Ehlers was very comfortable and demonstrated it in her posture during our consultation. I was not impressed that I had to go over my chart with her after I had took the time to fill it out online and again with the RN. Then we had to go thru the same stuff with her. It was a waste of time and felt like a time filler. I’d prefer the chart to be read the highlights to be touched on and let’s get to figuring out a plan.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kara Ehlers at Vios Fertility Institute?
Make sure you bring a folder and write down notes. What is told to you in the consult might be be what the RN tells you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kara Ehlers at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr Ehlers was comfortable and relaxed in her chair as she spoke with us
Describe the protocols Kara Ehlers used in your cycles at Vios Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We do not have a strategy at this time.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Vios Fertility Institute.
I was told more than once different pricing when checking out. Twice I paid at time of service and then received a bill. I’d ask for a lab order request and it was missing labs. The staff said my husband needed semen analysis and genetic testing but we are suing a donor. It always seemed like there was miscommunication and no one was reading my chart before responding to questions.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kara Ehlers at Vios Fertility Institute.
The price varies. We have already spent over $1000 for the consult my husbands bloodwork my bloodwork a ultrasound and a HSG. We are looking to spend close to $10000 depending on how quickly I become pregnant.
What specific things went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
The lab order was not complete and there was a lot of miscommunication
Kara Ehlers
Vios Fertility Institute
Milwaukee

Dr Ehlers is always smiling and appears positive. I didn’t appreciate that each time we had an IUI, she told me what she would do next month (sounded as she was assuming it wouldn’t work) while I was still on the procedure table. ... You better have tough skin ... Used letrozole 5mg for First two and 7.5 mg for last one. Triggered with ovidrel each time. Took progesterone suppositories after each
Friendly, flexible with scheduling. Quick to response on the patient portal. We struggle with getting them to bill insurance and have been right about supposedly uncovered claims on a few occasions ... Getting them to bill insurance was nearly impossible. Nurse and doctor weren’t always on the same page ... [nurses] Always positive, answered questions but felt like they sometimes contradicted Dr Ehlers
How was your experience with Kara Ehlers at Vios Fertility Institute?
You better have tough skin
Took time to answer personal questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay)
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
$1200 per IUI mPlus meds
What specific things went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
Kara Ehlers