Available by cell phone
FellowshipWash U. St. Louis
10506 Montgomery RD
Cincinnati, OH 45242
513-865-1675
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kasey Reynolds to a friend?
9.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bethesda Fertility Center to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Dr. Reynolds was always so kind and welcoming when we were in her office. She knew little facts each time and would recall things I've told her at previous appointments. ... Her insight and thoughtfulness made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Even when things did not work out, we never thought of going in another direction. ...
Bethesda is a small facility that has a boutique feel. Since we started going back in July 2018, I think they have started taking on more patients and are getting overwhelmed. ... I also found out I was allergic to Lupron, I've literally had to remind them every single time we write up new protocol. I feel like these are things that should be easily seen and documented. Dr. Reynolds has been open to new ideas and is never against trying new things. She answers every single question we come in with and never makes you feel rushed with time.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Dr. Reynolds is an outstanding person. While we have not yet had success with IVF, we did a lot of research and felt that Dr. Reynolds most closely fit what we were looking for. Her insight and thoughtfulness made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Even when things did not work out, we never thought of going in another direction.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Be upfront with her and do not be afraid to ask questions if you have them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Dr. Reynolds was always so kind and welcoming when we were in her office. She knew little facts each time and would recall things I've told her at previous appointments. This was important to me because I felt like she actually remembered me as a human and not just a number. She also was very heartfelt each time things did not work. Always answered communication within 24 hours.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bethesda Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Patty)
My primary nurse, Patty, has been amazing. She did have a knee injury and we were reassigned to another nurse and it was a nightmare. Some of the nurses are really great, others are very out of touch and treat you like a number.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Bethesda is a small facility that has a boutique feel. Since we started going back in July 2018, I think they have started taking on more patients and are getting overwhelmed. The nurses can get confused easily and sometimes the protocol they give does not always match what Dr. Reynolds would say. I would make the nurses go back and double check everything. I also found out I was allergic to Lupron, I've literally had to remind them every single time we write up new protocol. I feel like these are things that should be easily seen and documented. Dr. Reynolds has been open to new ideas and is never against trying new things. She answers every single question we come in with and never makes you feel rushed with time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center.
To this point we have spent $32,000 on our fertility journey. (that includes our next and final transfer) We were able to use WinFertility to help pay for some of the costs. I will say, check all pharmacies for prescriptions, do not just assume the nurses know the best places.
Describe Kasey Reynolds's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Bethesda Fertility Center.
Dr. Reynolds was willing to do whatever we felt the most comfortable with.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Dr. Reynolds made us feel like she genuinely cared about the outcome of our treatments. She acknowledged all of our concerns very warmly and patiently and never made us feel like we had too many questions or that she didn’t have time to answer us. ... She gave us all our options and allowed us to make an informed decision on the route we wanted to take. She didn’t try to persuade us to go one way or the other.
The clinic [Bethesda Fertility Center] offers an app that was an amazing way to communicate with all the staff involved in my treatment. I was also able to track what came next on the app as well. I have no complaints about the clinic at all. ... My iui was roughly $500 for the insemination and sperm wash. ... The nurses were great. Very personable and also very willing to answer any questions I had. ...
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Dr Reynolds very carefully took her time to explain the aspects of infertility and more specifically what our struggles meant for our chances of conceiving. She gave us all our options and allowed us to make an informed decision on the route we wanted to take. She didn’t try to persuade us to go one way or the other. She was able to express what we should expect from our first iui cycle but still gave us hope that even if it was not successful she was very confident that we would be able to conceive.
Ask as many questions as you need to in order to fully understand all your options.
Describe the protocols Kasey Reynolds used in your cycles at Bethesda Fertility Center and their degree of success.
At my consultation appointment we got right down to business. Dr Reynolds performed a quick transvaginal ultrasound to check out the lining of my uterus and my ovaries. She also ordered bloodwork to check my overall health and hormone levels. The results came back pretty quickly and she was able to order a repeat of one of the labs that she was concerned about. For my first cycle we decided to try a medicated iui. Based on my labs she started me off on a pretty high dose of clomid (100mg) per day for 5 days starting day 3 of my cycle. Midway she asked that I come in for a SIS ultrasound which was quite painful. My ovaries and eggs were checked at this appointment as well. After the ultrasound we decided that I should do my ovidrel trigger shot because I had several follicles that were ready and was nearing ovulation. 36 hours later I went back in for my iui. It wasn’t very quick and just a little painful because of the position of my uterus.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
The clinic offers an app that was an amazing way to communicate with all the staff involved in my treatment. I was also able to track what came next on the app as well. I have no complaints about the clinic at all.
My iui was roughly $500 for the insemination and sperm wash. The medication was about $120, this included the clomid and ovidrel trigger shot.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Reynolds was confident that transferring two in our situation was an okay choice because we were okay with having multiples should that happen. We are glad we took her advice and transferred two because 1 implanted and 1 tried but did not progress...always took the time to explain what was going on and answer questions. She seemed excited to see my husband and I each time we went in and was always up-beat. She is very high energy and talks fast/is to the point, but I always felt like she cared... is very knowledgeable and optimistic. She is also super friendly and seems genuinely happy to see you at each visit. Sometimes she seemed rushed because they are busy but never made me feel like I couldn't ask questions (the only reason I could tell she was rushed was because the waiting room would be busy, etc.). She is a fast talker but will always answer questions and explain things for you. We had a very great experience!
The nursing staff [at Bethesda Fertility Center] was very helpful and friendly. They were happy to answer questions through the messaging app on my phone (this also has a very helpful treatment calendar). They were always understanding and excited to see us as well...is a part of the TriHealth network and because we have TriHealth insurance, a significant percentage of the overall IVF costs were covered...The clinic is easy to get to with a lot of parking, clean, nicely decorated and has up-to-date technology. It is a welcoming environment and I always felt comfortable being there. The rooms for blood draws, ultrasounds, and offices for meeting are all right there. The procedure rooms and labs are just down the hall.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Dr. Reynolds is very knowledgeable and optimistic. She is also super friendly and seems genuinely happy to see you at each visit. Sometimes she seemed rushed because they are busy but never made me feel like I couldn't ask questions (the only reason I could tell she was rushed was because the waiting room would be busy, etc.). She is a fast talker but will always answer questions and explain things for you. We had a very great experience!
It was a great experience so don't hesitate to go with Bethesda Fertility if it is in your network!
Dr. Reynolds always took the time to explain what was going on and answer questions. She seemed excited to see my husband and I each time we went in and was always up-beat. She is very high energy and talks fast/is to the point, but I always felt like she cared.
I did birth control pills starting on Day 3 of my cycle. On ~Day 20, I started daily 10U Lupron injections to prevent early ovulation. On Day ~28, I started my stimulation shots (follistim and menopur) for 7 days while continuing Lupron. Shortly after this, I had my egg retrieval. We transferred 2 5-day embryos.
The nursing staff was very helpful and friendly. They were happy to answer questions through the messaging app on my phone (this also has a very helpful treatment calendar). They were always understanding and excited to see us as well.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
All treatment medications were out of pocket. Bethesda North Fertility is a part of the TriHealth network and because we have TriHealth insurance, a significant percentage of the overall IVF costs were covered.
+ Read more- Read less

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
4 rounds of cookie or femera with my OB then 2 IuI with Dr. Reynolds that weren’t successful so we moved directly into IVF. Luprolide protocol didn’t go well so we canceled the cycle. 2nd cycle used antagonist protocol and I got 10 mature follicles with 8 fertilizing. 2 enbryos made it to day 5 so we transferred both. Conceived and misscarried around 6.5 weeks. 3rd round starting soon which we will do endo scratch and levenox injections in addition to the same protocol- praying this one works!
[Bethesda Fertility Center is] Always on time, rarely have to wait. Good to return calls in the amount of time they tell you. Organization with billing and finances are a little chaotic depending on the situation but I hear that’s too common for fertility offices... 1st nurse I was assigned to was very busy and quick to respond though emails but didn’t always answer every question I had. This next round of IVF I am assigned to another nurse who is fantastic! Responds quickly, even calls me to check in before my cycle without prompting. She called in my meds early so I didn’t have to worry about them. Love her!
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
She is extremely knowledgeable and has data and studies to back up each of her treatments suggestions for my particular situation. She explains things well to myself who needs details and comforted and my husband who is factual and wants all the data. She is very upbeat and to the point. She’s excited about what she’s doing and encouraging which is definitely needed on this long hard journey.
She is the only RE I’ve consulted with. I saw her partner, Dr. Robertshaw who is also fantastic and highly recommended, but Dr. Reynolds just got me right away. She made a plan of attack and encouraged us to make decisions together but was ready to move forward as aggressively as we wanted. Every time we talk she encourages me and tells me this will happen, which is what I need to keep moving forward!
She just seems to truly care about your journey. She has also experienced some of this and shares this with patients so she connects differently that other drs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bethesda Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Very blessed to have a specific amount contributed to fertility care through my husbands company and able to run all charges through insurance. We are approaching anther cycle and will soon be completely out of pocket pay. We haven’t received a breakdown of costs yet but that has been requested.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Kasey Reynolds] did an aggressive treatment and really upped my meds (gonal f, menopur, lupron) to try to get as many as we could but even with the increase in meds, they were only seeing around 6 follicles...We reset and did a menopur only cycle and it worked so much better! We got 13 (the most I’ve ever had). 11 fertilized, we did a day 3 transfer bc the majority weren’t looking great. They didn’t take and the rest had arrested by day 5 again.
The nursing staff [at Bethesda Fertility Center] is great. You can tell they all really enjoy their jobs and care about you...Our IVF cycle cost around $10k, which was after a military discount...I don’t have any complaints. The atmosphere is happy and pleasant. Even the way they decorate is homey and not clinical. I loved how they handled retrieval day, it was very seamless and when I did have some high blood pressure afterwards, 3 nurses hung out with me until it came down. Their biggest strength is the people working there.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
She’s amazing. She’s very good at her job and I would go back to her again and again. My body doesn’t respond as it should, and she very much tackled our case and tried everything she could to get us pregnant.
Trust her! She genuinely cares about you.
She genuinely cares! She and her whole staff are so welcoming. And they really take the time to know your story.
My body doesn’t respond as it should, so even though my levels were normal, I wasn’t producing many follicles at our old clinic. She did an aggressive treatment and really upped my meds (gonal f, menopur, lupron) to try to get as many as we could but even with the increase in meds, they were only seeing around 6 follicles, which made no sense! She canceled that round (which I’m very thankful for bc I didn’t want to go through a retrieval for only 6 since our embryos always arrest by day 5.) We reset and did a menopur only cycle and it worked so much better! We got 13 (the most I’ve ever had). 11 fertilized, we did a day 3 transfer bc the majority weren’t looking great. They didn’t take and the rest had arrested by day 5 again. By the time we had done this with her we were at the end of our 4th IVF attempt (having done 2 rounds at a different clinic.) So with her advising us, we have decided to stop trying via IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bethesda Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is great. You can tell they all really enjoy their jobs and care about you.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Our IVF cycle cost around $10k, which was after a military discount (how cool is it that they offer that?!).
Immunological, Unexplained
Dr Reynolds has supported our treatment from the start. She worked with us, our schedule, our finances to help us understand the prognosis and what would be next. She never 'did the same' again if it didn't work the first time, she always adjusted the plan of action.... Antagonist protocol. I wasn't as strong of a responder as expected so we had to crank up the drugs and go an extra day- but we ended up with 17 eggs retrieved. For both FETs we did lupron with progresterone - after a body rash during the FET, we added/adjusted meds for the next FET.
I have worked with several nurses [at Bethesda Fertility Center], did have a primary nurse during IVF, but not one prior to that. After the first primary nurse, when we did an FET, we got another nurse. I was okay with that - but I did have to communicate to the practice I felt that nurse could be better with responding/communicating to me and turning around schedules faster.
Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Ask a lot of questions. You'll always get the answers, but it's important to know everything during these treatments!
Dr. Reynolds always makes a point to make sure we understand what is going on, is available via email for questions and is also expresses empathy.
I have worked with several nurses, did have a primary nurse during IVF, but not one prior to that. After the first primary nurse, when we did an FET, we got another nurse. I was okay with that - but I did have to communicate to the practice I felt that nurse could be better with responding/communicating to me and turning around schedules faster.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
This clinic is great, they are on time most all the time, only have had to wait occasionally. It's private and you feel comfortable going in. They have made it very spa like so you do not feel it's so doc office like. The one weakness, which I understand, is that they are not on an electronic medical record, so you do not get to see your results online, do not have appt reminders electronically - that is something to get used to.
All based on insurance coverage! This is hard to describe, but the IUI were about $350 (plus meds). IVF 'package' was competitively priced and offered small discount for pay in full.
She encouraged 1 (as did embryologist) the first time - as they said it was beautiful. that failed, so she was ok with 2 next time.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Kasey Reynolds] takes the time to explain the risks and connected me with a trusted specialty doctor for my damaged tube surgery... I have two surgeries last year to remove scar tissue and one damaged fallopian tube...Interactions with her can seem impersonal at times when they are busy and she was quick to suggest IVF after my surgeries...Very caring and passionate about what she does as a fertility doctor...
One nurse [at Bethesda Fertility Center] told me very coldly, after our three month break, we were no longer patients...and that I needed to go to my gynecologist for testing on why I became unexpectedly dizzy and fell. Another nurse, office manager and Dr. Reynolds all reached out to me to apologize for the comment. However, they discounted it saying she did not mean it that way...IUI was $400/each, ovulation trigger shots were $100, IVF was going to be appx. $8,000/each.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Very caring and passionate about what she does as a fertility doctor. She takes the time to explain the risks and connected me with a trusted specialty doctor for my damaged tube surgery. Interactions with her can seem impersonal at times when they are busy and she was quick to suggest IVF after my surgeries. This was not the intent or my expectation, per previous discussions, as based on the results of my 1st surgery I was told we would be able to continue with IUI with more success.
Ask for THEIR practices' success rates not the general medical success rates which are quoted
I loved Dr. Kasey Reynolds as my fertility doctor. However, I feel like this clinic may be overwhelmed with too many patients which made me feel more like a number than a human most of the time. I have two surgeries last year to remove scar tissue and one damaged fallopian tube. Afterwards, they seemed too quick to suggest IVF in my opinion. Office staff actually told me I was no longer a patient after taking a 3 month break...
Average dose of Letrozole was prescribed to help me ovulation consistently month-to-month initially. This was bumped up slightly prior to my first IUI. After the surgeries and my two failed IUIs, she wanted to prescribe me clomid over July 4th weekend although my insurance would not pay for it. Later I found out that it would have only been a few bucks out of pocket AFTER countless hours on the phone with the insurance company vs. doctors vs. pharmacy battles and ending up missing that cycle's opportunity. That is when we decided to take our break.
One nurse told me very coldly, after our three month break, we were no longer patients...and that I needed to go to my gynecologist for testing on why I became unexpectedly dizzy and fell. Another nurse, office manager and Dr. Reynolds all reached out to me to apologize for the comment. However, they discounted it saying she did not mean it that way.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Weaknesses: can treat you like a number, do not have a support system aligned with the clinic like others in the area do, quote medical success rates instead of their own practices' success rate, some nurses can be rude and cold in their tones and words Strengths: very passionate doctor Dr. Reynolds, loves what she does, willing to take a few extra minutes to comfort you after hearing bad news, will refer to you the best trusted docs she knows if additional surgeries are needed
IUI was $400/each, ovulation trigger shots were $100, IVF was going to be appx. $8,000/each. I have no insurance coverage for fertility specific care.
No preferences. She stated the facts as black and white with statistics.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Kasey Reynolds] was very kind and warm. Walked me through the whole process and made sure me and my husband understood what was going on...caring bedside manner...She made me feel like we made the right decision and that it is going to work out well for us in the end. She has a very positive attitude...She doesn’t make you feel stupid for asking and she makes sure you understand everything. She’s also extremely flexible with your schedule to make things less stressful.
[Bethesda Fertility Center is a] Small clinic but very well run. [Staff is] helpful and happy to see you. They have their own app that you can communicate with them through and that makes it so much easier instead of playing phone tag all day...Everyone is helpful and returns you questions/messages in a timely manner...We haven’t started the actual cycle beyond clomid which was fairly simple. The rationale for using them was to force the process of ovulation which turned out to not be an issue.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
She has a warm and caring bedside manner. Extremely knowledgeable and explains things to me so my husband and I were able to understand the process. She made me feel like we made the right decision and that it is going to work out well for us in the end. She has a very positive attitude.
Ask any questions you have big or small. She doesn’t make you feel stupid for asking and she makes sure you understand everything. She’s also extremely flexible with your schedule to make things less stressful.
She was very kind and warm. Walked me through the whole process and made sure me and my husband understood what was going on.
Everyone is helpful and returns you questions/messages in a timely manner
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Small clinic but very well run. Everyone. Knows your and is helpful and happy to see you. They have their own app that you can communicate with them through and that makes it so much easier instead of playing phone tag all day.
With insurance around $5000 minimum.
+ Read more- Read less
First she [Kasey Reynolds] had me take birth control pills for 4 months to get my estrogen levels up. Then we started Menopur injections. The first round I responded too well and had too many mature eggs. Next we decided to try another round of injections but a lower dosage.... Very energetic and enthusiastic. Talks fast but tries to explan everything thoroughly. Clearly a busy doctor but takes the time to answer questions and be relational. When our first round of treatment was unsuccessful she was helpful in laying out all other possible options.
Great professional staff [at Bethesda Fertility Ctr]. Open on Saturdays which is very helpful. They use an app for sending messages which makes communication easy. Once I sent a message and didn't get an answer for a couple days, but the receptionist was able to see the message I sent to the doctor and she was able to help me.... Once I had to go in for an ultrasound on a Saturday and another doctor, not Dr Reynolds, examined me. She didn't communicate with me after the appointment about how much Menopur to take. The following day she did message me but her instructions were not appropriate and it resulted in my body overstimulating.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Ask lots of questions and don't be afraid to message her on the app. She will respond.
Very warm and friendly towards me and my husband. Made us feel like she really cared about us and wanted to do everything she could to help us get pregnant.
First she had me take birth control pills for 4 months to get my estrogen levels up. Then we started Menopur injections. The first round I responded too well and had too many mature eggs. Next we decided to try another round of injections but a lower dosage.
The nurses were very sweet and caring. Good at explaining how to take injections.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Great professional staff. Open on Saturdays which is very helpful. They use an app for sending messages which makes communication easy. Once I sent a message and didn't get an answer for a couple days, but the receptionist was able to see the message I sent to the doctor and she was able to help me.
+ Read more- Read less

been challenging finding days when Dr Reynolds is in for my next appointment...She's very nice. I've only met with her once so far...She's young and energetic. Easy to talk to. Friendly and warm personality. Helpful. Good at explaining things. Talks fast but willing to explain things again....she was honest and hopeful. She told me with my issues it might take time, but it wouldn't be impossible for me to get pregnant. She was recommended to me by my obgyn. Excited to go back to see her.
been challenging finding days when Dr Reynolds is in for my next appointment. The office [Bethesda Fertility Center] is 45 minutes away, but thev staff has been helpful when I've tried to schedule another appointment. They also let me wait until all my test results are in to come back for a followup, that way I don't have to pay for extra visits...The day I was there seemed to be a busy hectic day for the office staff. Everyone was running around, but the nurses acted calm when taking my blood.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
She's young and energetic. Easy to talk to. Friendly and warm personality. Helpful. Good at explaining things. Talks fast but willing to explain things again. I've only seen her once so far but she was honest and hopeful. She told me with my issues it might take time, but it wouldn't be impossible for me to get pregnant. She was recommended to me by my obgyn. Excited to go back to see her.
Ask questions. She talks fast.
She's very nice. I've only met with her once so far. Talked very fast but explains things well!
None yet
Nice!
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Its hard to say because I've only been there once. The day I was there seemed to be a busy hectic day for the office staff. Everyone was running around, but the nurses acted calm when taking my blood. Is been challenging finding days when Dr Reynolds is in for my next appointment. The office is 45 minutes away, but thev staff has been helpful when I've tried to schedule another appointment. They also let me wait until all my test results are in to come back for a followup, that way I don't have to pay for extra visits.
Haven't got bills yet

3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Reynolds is friendly and puts you at ease quickly. She is knowledgeable and helps you do understand exactly what the treatment is going to be. She would sit with us to explain what is going on and she had a positive attitude towards our goals.... Dr. Reynolds is efficient and knowledgeable, but also friendly and funny and puts you at ease. I had to leave the clinic because Bethesda does not do frozen donor egg transfers and I miss her!
Strengths: Dr. Reynolds is great, great clinic atmosphere, they conducted a 2 hour IVF class when we were first started IVF, which was so helpful. Weaknesses: The lab [Bethesda Fertility Center] only does fresh donor egg transfers and we wanted to do frozen so we had to move to a new clinic. I was sad to leave them.... The nurses were great! They were friendly and compassionate but also knowledgeable and got back to me quickly.
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
She is great, so make sure you request her as your doctor if you are going to Bethesda Fertility Clinic.
I do not remember these, as they occurred in 2016- and first half of 2017
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Strengths: Dr. Reynolds is great, great clinic atmosphere, they conducted a 2 hour IVF class when we were first started IVF, which was so helpful. Weaknesses: The lab only does fresh donor egg transfers and we wanted to do frozen so we had to move to a new clinic. I was sad to leave them.
The one IVF cycle I did I actually won via a raffle with the clinic! (Too bad it didn't work). The IUI's and other procedures I think cost around 3-4K total, since my insurance covered a lot of it.
I do know know Dr. Reynold's approach to multiple embryo transfers. She only did IUI's for me.
+ Read more- Read less

I felt like talking to Dr. Reynolds was like talking with a friend. She was honest, funny and supportive. She answered any question I had or still do have...Dr. Reynolds, in my experience, has no weaknesses at this point in time. She is a great listener, never makes you feel rushed, answers questions you might think are silly or dumb. She is happy to answer phone calls and emails...
The clinic [Bethesda Fertility Center] is easy to get in touch with. It is easy to make appointments and to fill out paperwork before your visit...I have only had experience with two nurses. Both were friendly and easy to engage with. They answered any questions I had and were honest when I needed to speak with a doctor... staff was also friendly and welcoming. I got phone calls back immediately and never felt like they didnt care about my journey.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Make sure you create a list of questions no matter how you feel about them. You might think they are silly or dumb but she wont and she will answer any of them.
I felt like talking to Dr. Reynolds was like talking with a friend. She was honest, funny and supportive. She answered any question I had or still do have. My staff was also friendly and welcoming. I got phone calls back immediately and never felt like they didnt care about my journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bethesda Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Patty )
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
The clinic is easy to get in touch with. It is easy to make appointments and to fill out paperwork before your visit. I found other options in my city were a lot harder to get in touch with.
+ Read more- Read less

she [Dr. Kasey Reynolds] is so gentle and kind. Be prepared to be pampered with love by this doctor. Never be afraid to ask her questions as she will answer each and every one of them...I took clomid for a week then had a trigger shot the day before my IUI. Simple and easy...reserved time for me especially...made sure to be visible at every appointment. The color of my skin did not matter as she made my husband and I feel special during every visit. She never made us feel rushed. She was very patient and kind and always answered my messages through the app used for her facility. Awesome, amazing and outstanding woman who has help change my husband and I life positively.
The staff [at Bethesda Fertility Center] was great and so were the nurses...She [nurse] made sure i had everything I needed and gave me a lot of recommendations on things I should read and good groups to join. She also reassured me that I was in goods hands with her and Dr. Reynolds. They are plenty of times I used the artisan app to message her and she never failed to respond in a timely manner...I spent less than 2000.00 to get pregnant. You can’t beat that...As soon as I walked through the door for every appointment not even a minute pass before I was called to the back. Coffee machine and tv in the lobby to help you relax and feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Dr. Reynolds made sure to be visible at every appointment. The color of my skin did not matter as she made my husband and I feel special during every visit. She never made us feel rushed. She was very patient and kind and always answered my messages through the app used for her facility. Awesome, amazing and outstanding woman who has help change my husband and I life positively.
Don’t be afraid, she is so gentle and kind. Be prepared to be pampered with love by this doctor. Never be afraid to ask her questions as she will answer each and every one of them.
Dr. Reynolds reserved time for me especially. The staff was great and so were the nurses. She answered every question we had and made us feel really confident and comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bethesda Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristy Elminger)
She made sure i had everything I needed and gave me a lot of recommendations on things I should read and good groups to join. She also reassured me that I was in goods hands with her and Dr. Reynolds. They are plenty of times I used the artisan app to message her and she never failed to respond in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
No weakness. Strengths: As soon as I walked through the door for every appointment not even a minute pass before I was called to the back. Coffee machine and tv in the lobby to help you relax and feel comfortable.
I spent less than 2000.00 to get pregnant. You can’t beat that.
+ Read more- Read less
As soon as I met Dr, Reynolds I felt a sense of relief. She understood my situation and jumped straight into a plan to help me go about my journey. She was personal with me and my husband, making us feel at home...Fertility is obviously a sensitive subject, and I right away noticed that Dr Reynolds had a deep understanding of how to approach it with sensitivity, but also being proactive. I left my first appointment feeling so relieved that I had “someone on my side” and someone ready to advocate for me...I explained to Dr. Reynold about my PCOS and being unable to get pregnant after many cycles of Clomid. I was just about to start another round when she switched me over to Femara along with a trigger shot.
Loved all the staff [at Bethesda Fertility Center]. Never once felt uncomfortable...Even though it’s a hard place to visit, I felt always at home, and felt like the nurses + doctors all knew who I was. Only thing is that in the AM when coming for bloodwork etc, all the seats are filled up...Fertility is obviously a sensitive subject, and I right away noticed that Dr Reynolds had a deep understanding of how to approach it with sensitivity, but also being proactive. I left my first appointment feeling so relieved that I had “someone on my side” and someone ready to advocate for me...I explained to Dr. Reynold about my PCOS and being unable to get pregnant after many cycles of Clomid. I was just about to start another round when she switched me over to Femara along with a trigger shot.
How was your experience with Kasey Reynolds at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Make sure to have your questions ready, as sometimes it’s overwhelming to remember them all
Loved all the staff. Never once felt uncomfortable.