Good

Rockville, MD 20850
301.340.1188

1 patient review filtered by:

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
The lines in the morning can get long [at George Washington University], but the practice is smaller and more patient-focused than some others in the area. The staff, from the receptionist to the nurses, they all seem to care about the journey you will be taking and that makes all the difference...The nursing staff are top notch...$1100 IUI Co-Pay for blood work, ultrasounds, and consultations...The lines in the morning can get long, but the practice is smaller and more patient-focused than some others in the area. The staff, from the receptionist to the nurses, they all seem to care about the journey you will be taking and that makes all the difference.
How was your experience with Kathryn Humm at George Washington University?
Dr. Humm is one of those doctors that believe that because she is an MD, she knows what is best. I came to her after my first miscarriage with a suspicion that I had AFS because of the many autoimmune diseases. She dismissed my concerns and four IUI's and three miscarriages later, I find out from my rheumatologist that I had thrombophilia, which was most likely the reason for my reoccurring miscarriages. This doctor was 99% sure this was the issue on our first visit after just reviewing and discussing my medical history. My rheumatologists ran tests, not once but twice to confirm. Both came back as positive for a blood clotting disorder. I am now on blood thinners and will start my fertility journey with another doctor in another practice soon. Avoid Dr. Humm like the plague.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kathryn Humm at George Washington University?
There are other doctors in the practice, try one of them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kathryn Humm at George Washington University?
The staff was extremely kind and you felt as though they were invested in your success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at George Washington University.
The nursing staff are top notch
Describe your experience with George Washington University.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kathryn Humm at George Washington University.
$1100 IUI Co-Pay for blood work, ultrasounds, and consultations.
What specific things went wrong at George Washington University?
Kathryn Humm