Kay Waud

Dominion Fertility

Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolUniversity of CA
Fairfax, VA 22033
Arlington
Arlington Office 4040 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kay Waud to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dominion Fertility to a friend?
Dr Kay was there with a hug and willing to help me move forward in any way that I wanted to... I also struggle with extreme anxiety and Dr Kay understood that and always made sure to calm my fears... I went to her thinking I had a bicornuate uterus and I had no idea why I wasn’t getting pregnant. It didn’t take her long to realize I actually had a septate uterus. She performed surgery to fix it and I got pregnant on my first FET.
How was your experience with Kay Waud at Dominion Fertility?
Dr Kay is an amazing Dr and I would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility. I went to her thinking I had a bicornuate uterus and I had no idea why I wasn’t getting pregnant. It didn’t take her long to realize I actually had a septate uterus. She performed surgery to fix it and I got pregnant on my first FET. Unfortunately I miscarried my first two babies. Dr Kay was there with a hug and willing to help me move forward in any way that I wanted to. I am currently 14 weeks pregnant with my little girl! I also struggle with extreme anxiety and Dr Kay understood that and always made sure to calm my fears. I can’t say enough good things about this Dr. She is truly one in a million!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kay Waud at Dominion Fertility?
Ask Dr Kay any questions you have regarding treatment. She is very upfront and honest.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kay Waud at Dominion Fertility?
Dr Kay is extremely personable and always remembered every detail of my case.
Describe the protocols Kay Waud used in your cycles at Dominion Fertility and their degree of success.
Since my infertility was really just due to the septate uterus my egg retrieval and transfers were pretty standard I think.
I went to Dominion’s Fair Oaks office and had the pleasure of working with Christina and Lisa. They are both amazing! They always kept me calm and were there to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Dominion Fertility.
Dominion’s offices are wonderful! Clean, modern and up to date technology. They keep up with all the latest research and science. I was seen mostly at the Fair Oaks office but also had some treatments at the Arlington location.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kay Waud at Dominion Fertility.
Well, IVF isn’t cheap! Doninion does have a variety of packages to choose from which is helpful, but between your package, additional testing and medication it adds up quick!
Describe Kay Waud's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Dominion Fertility.
At Doninion they will only transfer one embryo at a time. At first I thought maybe it would be nice to have twins but now I’m reallh glad that one at a time is their policy.
Kay Waud