Reproductive Care Center

Nurse available by emailNurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Washington
ResidencyKeesler AF Base
FellowshipWalter Reed
10150 Petunia Way
Sandy, UT 84092
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Keith Blauer to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Care Center to a friend?
Dr. Blauer would only transfer 1 embryo for me for my first fresh and first frozen, but said after that he would maybe consider 2...He was present for monitoring, retrieval and transfers...When it failed twice I had no explanations as to why and he neglected to reach out or even try to help me find a different answer or protocol...On the day of transfer he showed us 1 embryo and I said no I wanted two. He said he refused to do two and never told me until THE DAY OF TRANSFER.
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
In the beginning Dr. Blauer seemed to care and wanted to help, he also seemed very confident with our chances to start off. During stims and monitoring he never really gave a lot of insight to how we were doing and what he expected. I felt like he just felt BLAH about how we were doing. Out of sight and out of mind as a patient. I was also really upset about the lack of communication. We wanted 2 embryos the second go round and I talked with everyone at the clinic several times to make sure this was in place. On the day of transfer he showed us 1 embryo and I said no I wanted two. He said he refused to do two and never told me until THE DAY OF TRANSFER. I was emotionally distraught to say the least. After our second failure I wanted answers. He never reached out and didn't seem to care at all about changing the protocol or helping me. I had to speak with his nurse about my frustrations and he responded to those concerns with "notes in my chart" for if I called again.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
Ask as many questions as you can! Ask why he is doing what he is doing, ask what follow up you can expect and try and schedule a plan before every big procedure.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Blauer was not very personable and did not go into depth about many of the procedures. I felt I was going in blind, even after doing a lot of research before hand. He was present for monitoring, retrieval and transfers. I was an out of state patient and it was very difficult for me to feel like I was a priority at the clinic. When it failed twice I had no explanations as to why and he neglected to reach out or even try to help me find a different answer or protocol.
Describe the protocols Keith Blauer used in your cycles at Reproductive Care Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Blauer is very conservative with medication to avoid OHSS, especially in someone my age. I was on fairly low doses of menopur and gonal f for egg retrieval and began suppositories of progesterone in preparation or my fresh transfer. For my frozen I was on estradiol, baby aspirin, and PIO injections. I responded very well to everything I had plenty of follicles and produced 17 eggs. For my frozen it was postponed a month because I responded too well to the estradiol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Chanise )
I loved Chanise!!! She would always call me back, answer my questions, and address all of my concerns. I truly felt that she cared. During my transfers I was in a lot of pain and she would try and distract me and would make jokes and helped me really relax. SHE IS THE BOMB!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinics nursing staff is awesome I loved pretty much everyone that I worked with. The billing department lady was sometimes rude, especially at the beginning when I was clueless with how everything worked. I loved that they had a schedule and breakdown of important dates and procedures. I was very upset about the miscommunication of 2 embryos vs 1. There seemed to be a big disconnect in between the staff and Dr. Blauer. I had talked to probably 3 or 4 different people to confirm I was transferring 2 before the morning of transfer. I also don't like that if you switch to another doctor in the clinic they will base all of their decisions off your previous doctor and basically are all on each others team and maybe not the patients. If you want a second opinion don't go to another doctor at the same clinic, that was at least my situation.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center.
We had partial insurance coverage, the total bill was about 35,000 with meds for retrieval and fresh cycle. Frozen was about another 5,000
Describe Keith Blauer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Care Center.
Sandy
He [Dr. Keith Blauer] is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything in a way that anyone can understand it. He is very gentle and kind. He has made me feel super important and a priority in his office. His compassion and love for what he does, doesn’t go unnoticed. His bedside manners are very professional and very gentle. Our dreams have become his dream for us. I know he wants to help us achieve this miracle just as much as we want it!
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
He is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything in a way that anyone can understand it. He is very gentle and kind. He has made me feel super important and a priority in his office. His compassion and love for what he does, doesn’t go unnoticed. His bedside manners are very professional and very gentle. Our dreams have become his dream for us. I know he wants to help us achieve this miracle just as much as we want it!
Don’t hesitate to ask questions... even the most silliest!
Dr Blauer is absolutely amazing. He has made me feel very important and has made my needs a priority. He is so kind! This is my first cycle of IVF so it is all new to me. But Dr Blauer and his staff have been more than willing to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. They’ve all made me feel like I’m their #1 priority!
I’m in the process of starting my first IVF cycle. We started 5 or 6 weeks ago. We first started with clomid and currently on hgh supplements. I will be starting injections with the start of my next menstrul cycle... expected in about 10 days. Getting anxious!
All of the staff have been absolutely wonderful to work with.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I go to the Idaho Falls office. It has always been very private and safe environment. They have provided information of the process, they have followed up with me on how I am feeling, and with any new information they have for me. Each time I’ve been in I’ve met with Dr Blauer as well as the nurses. Lisa is amazing. She has been the main nurse who has been by my side, along with Dr Blauer, since day one. They are very positive and professional.
I’m very fortunate that my insurance has some coverage for this.
Unsure
Sandy
He [Dr. Keith Blauer] tells is how it is as gentle as he can, but he doesn't give false hope. He told us we had a 10-15% chance of getting pregnant with IVF and I am currently expecting. He will go into as much or as little detail about your situation as possible and will do whatever he can to help.... He even called me at night to deliver results or his opinion on the next step for us and helped us get through a miscarriage and a year of treatments. Dr. Blauer is always concerned about my mental and emotional state of mind and would make sure I was absolutely ready before suggesting another treatment.
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
We got serious about treatment when the RCC was expanding their clinic in Idaho, so he didn't do a lot of my ultrasounds and check ups, but he was there for the important ones. He even called me at night to deliver results or his opinion on the next step for us and helped us get through a miscarriage and a year of treatments. Dr. Blauer is always concerned about my mental and emotional state of mind and would make sure I was absolutely ready before suggesting another treatment.
He tells is how it is as gentle as he can, but he doesn't give false hope. He told us we had a 10-15% chance of getting pregnant with IVF and I am currently expecting. He will go into as much or as little detail about your situation as possible and will do whatever he can to help.
Dr. Blauer answered all of our questions when we first came in for a consult- and we had a LOT of questions. We talked for at least an hour and he didn't rush us and got to know us personally. He knew I was a special case and gave us the facts, but also gave us hope that we desperately needed. During some visits, we would both show each other pictures of our dogs. I really like Dr. Blauer and recommend him to anyone that needs help.
Due to my condition, I had to take almost triple the amount of meds a normal IVF patient had to take. My eggs would not react as well. We noticed this trend halfway through my cycle and decided to up the dosage and got much better results. He suggested I take multiple vitamins to preserve egg quality (DHEA, Melatonin, SeroVital, Vitamin D3, CoQ10 and a prenatal for months) We switched from progesterone suppositories to injections because they were cheaper and more convenient for me working full-time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Jeanette Rossi)
Jeanette was the best nurse I could have asked for. She was always there for me and would return my calls as late as 7:30 some nights. She was super happy when telling me I was pregnant for the first time and we are now facebook friends. She was involved in a huge IVF study and had to work on that, so Tracy became my new nurse. She was just as great. She was also undergoing infertility treatments at the same time, so we could talk and tell each other of our experiences. I love the nursing staff there! They are all super nice and understanding.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I think they are getting busier, which is really good for them. Sometimes the wait is a little long (30 min). Their IVF bundle packages save you a TON of money. All the staff is really nice and their place is organized and clean. They always have Ellen on or something funny so the wait doesn't seem as bad. They also have an app that you can use to track your appointments and see your blood test results.
After the IUI's we decided to do a package IVF deal with 2 or 3 cycles if we paid cash up front. We paid about $15k for the dual cycle package and another $4k in medication costs. They even gave us the option to "upgrade" to a 3rd IVF cycle for the package cost. We had to get special permission to get the package deal but it was worth it. They were also offering discounted IVF cycles to couples who qualified (we didn't qualify, but lots others did). Because we had insurance coverage, they were able to get us some money back for the multiple IVF cycle - $12,000, making it a little cheaper to try and have a baby. They were always willing to talk to me about any of my financial questions and their online docusign program is awesome. It saves you a trip from having to go to the clinic in person and sign the papers.
Originally we transferred 2 embryos on the first fresh IVF cycle in hopes of getting twins but neither took. The first frozen cycle we transferred 2 as well and one took and resulted in a miscarriage. The last frozen cycle we only did one. Dr. Blauer strongly recommended implanting no more than 2 embryos and I'm glad we did only one the last time.
Sandy
When I had OHSS, the doctor [Dr. Blauer] called me personally to see how I was doing and I really appreciated that...He says things hat are kind of insensitive to people with infertility. Like "are you sure you want to go through with this?" He was joking, but I didn't appreciate it. I like to know how many follicles and how big they were, he would only explain or tell me if I asked. Not very compassionate or explain what could have gone wrong when we had a chemical pregnancy.
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
Ask questions, he won't tell you what's going on otherwise.
I was in an IVF study, so often I did feel like a number. A nurse there wouldn't call when she said she would or explain what things meant very well. But when I had OHSS, the doctor called me personally to see how I was doing and I really appreciated that. A different nurse took her time explaining things better.
Everything went according to plan, stims for 11 days before trigger shot, I was taking Gonal-F. Except they couldn't give me the trigger shot until they read my blood work, my estrogen levels had gotten pretty high, so I had to go back to the office to get it. I was over stimulated so we didn't do a fresh transfer, had to wait 2 months before doing a frozen transfer. Didn't inform us of how they sperm looked or the eggs. Sometimes didn't call report when they said they would, I had to call the embryologist myself for an update on our embryos. Didn't explain what their ratings meant very well. During the frozen transfer the nurse couldn't find my uterus in the ultrasound, Dr Blauer said it was fine, but it didn't make me feel very comforted.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center.
The charge nurse was fantastic. She explained things great, was compassionate. Gave me her cell phone number. Called me to see how I was doing. Another nurse who helped with procedures was not very nice. Didn't remember even though I saw her a lot, impersonal, didn't explain things well even when I asked questions, rattled off about the embryo ratings without telling me what that meant, didn't call me to give a report when she said she would, couldn't find my uterus during the frozen transfer.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Sometimes they act like you've done this before so you should know what they are talking about. I'm on to my second transfer and I still couldn't remember completely what we did for the first one. I'd rather they over explain, but they don't. They don't always call when they say they will, had to call the embryologist multiple times.
One cycle of IVF is a little under $8,000. Then they have different packages, which includes all frozen transfers if necessary. 2 fresh cycles is $15,600, 3 fresh is $18,500, 4 cycles is $20,800. Guarantee program is $23,000, that's up to 4 cycles 100% money back if you do not have a live birth. ISCI is another $2,000. Medications range from $3,000-$5,000.
They let me choose. Told me the warnings of having multiples.
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
I love that Dr. Blaur is willing to explain everything. Even if it means scheduling phone calls at 7am. He can be very technical in his explanations, but will “dumb it down” if you don’t understand... He can come off cold at first, but really he has the perfect mix of bedside manner and bluntness... Icsi was used for fertilization and pgs testing on day 5 followed by a fresh embryo transfer. Only one embryo was transferred per protocol.
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
I love that Dr. Blaur is willing to explain everything. Even if it means scheduling phone calls at 7am. He can be very technical in his explanations, but will “dumb it down” if you don’t understand. Our first doctor would never explain why we couldn’t conceive. He explained it within the first 5 mins after taking our medical history.
Let him know if you don’t understand a concept he is trying to explain. He can come off cold at first, but really he has the perfect mix of bedside manner and bluntness.
He took the time to explain everything to us even if it meant being late for another appointment or calling us at 7am. Our very first appointment he was an hour late. Initially I was very upset until we found out that he was on the phone with a distraught patient. This man cares.
I was involved in a research study with Dr Blauer comparing Menopur and GonalF. I was given Menopur for approximately 10 days while being monitored via u/s. Followed by a trigger shot then egg retrieval. Icsi was used for fertilization and pgs testing on day 5 followed by a fresh embryo transfer. Only one embryo was transferred per protocol. Endometrin suppositories were used until week 10. All procedures and dosages performed were per the protocol set by the study sponsor.
I love the nursing staff at RCC. They go through the trenches with you. One sweet nurse who prepped us for our hormone shots shared with us her own ivf story to ease our nerves. One nurse we grew very close to and still talk to today.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Strengths- They care about their patients. They try their best to keep you as informed as possible. I received calls from Dr. Blauer at 7a before the clinic opened to talk about results and calls from the nursing staff at 7pm, long after the office had closed, to update me on my embryos’ growth. Weaknesses-they are busy.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Care Center.
Monitoring visits were in the morning which was a little inconvenient as I work in a clinic and the morning is my busiest time, however, it always worked out. I usually waited 15-20 mins before being seen.
My insurance cover about 80% of diagnostics. Overall I believe we paid $500-$1000. All procedures related to the study protocol were covered by the study sponsor.
The study only allowed for eSET
Sandy
He [Dr. Keith Blauer] wasn't interested in talking very much and I always had to wait for around an hour after my appointment time to be seen with no apologies ever. Also I had to sit there silently while he logged in my info which I felt like he was more worried about my stats not concerned with me... I put in two embryos even though Dr. Blauer continued to make me feel like a bad person for doing so but we felt strongly we needed two in. I conceived a single embryo from the two and am currently in my third trimester with a little boy. Dr. Blauer obviously knew what he was doing and I know of several people with success stories after having him as a doctor.
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
He was very slow each appointment but still didn't talk very much to me. He was efficient in the procedures but the worst experience I had was when we talked about how many embryos to transfer. My husband and I felt strongly to put in two and Dr. Blauer continued to make snide comments saying we were risking our babies health just to make sure the first procedure worked. Even after we told him we were firm on two he wrote down one transfer on our paper and we had to tell him no we said two embryos. After that I didn't like being around him because I felt very judged for wanting two.
Be prepared to wait a long time for your visits. Listen to what he has to say but also follow your own intuitions and stand firm on your embryo transfer amount if it feels right to you.
He wasn't interested in talking very much and I always had to wait for around an hour after my appointment time to be seen with no apologies ever. Also I had to sit there silently while he logged in my info which I felt like he was more worried about my stats not concerned with me.
My egg retrieval went well, I started to get close to being overly stimulated by the dosage amount and had to lesson the dosage a couple of times. I had many follicles that were getting too large so they had to move up my egg retrieval date a couple of days. It was nice to move things faster but it also caused me not to have as many mature eggs. I had 11 which is a good amount but lots of people have more than that. They let all my embryos grow 5 days which I had 5 successful embryos after that. They gave one egg one more day to grow and it ended up being good as well and was frozen at 6 days. I put in two embryos even though Dr. Blauer continued to make me feel like a bad person for doing so but we felt strongly we needed two in. I conceived a single embryo from the two and am currently in my third trimester with a little boy. Dr. Blauer obviously knew what he was doing and I know of several people with success stories after having him as a doctor.
I loved the nursing staff. They were much more compassionate than Dr. Blauer and they knew who I was through the whole process. They were the best part of the experience especially Barb in the Pleasant Grove office. She has gone through IVF herself so she was very understanding and made sure you knew what was going on.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Pleasant Grove office is great. Its small so they know who you are. You have to have your large procedures like egg retrieval and transfer done at the Sandy office though. The Sandy office always was a long wait, usually an hour past your appointment time and the longest I waited was an hour and a half. I would still recommend just because the Pleasant Grove office was so great.
My insurance covered 80% off all procedures so we spent around $2800 for everything which we were very lucky that was all.
He is very against putting multiple in, at least he was in my case. He still let us make the decision but we had to stand firm and he made us feel like we were horrible parents for putting two in. He also wrote one embryo transfer on our paper after we had told him two and we had to point out that he had written it down wrong and make him change it to two.
Pleasant Grove
2014 - 2018
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor
Dr. Blauer has a gentle demeanor, he is very humble, yet very educated and successful. He remembers us and never treats us like a number. We love Dr. Blauer and will always be greatful to the hard work and perseverance he’s had with our situation....Dr. Blauer has a gentle demeanor, he is very humble, yet very educated and successful. He remembers us and never treats us like a number. We love Dr. Blauer and will always be greatful to the hard work and perseverance he’s had with our situation.
2014 - 2018
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
I would advise them to trust him completely. There’s no one else I’d want handling my care.
Dr. Blauer shows genuine care and affection. He is very personable, and is always ready to help and answer any questions or concerns. Both of our pregnancies ended in miscarriage and Dr. Blauer was very kind and sympathetic, and ready to work and help us keep going. He always says “let’s get you a baby” and I genuinely know that he’s putting his whole self into helping us start our family.
Young, kind, energetic, quick to respond to all calls and emails.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I believe in this clinic with all my heart. Every employee and staff member has treated me with kindness and respect. I can’t think of any weaknesses with the clinic. I genuinely have had nothing but respect shown to me. We miscarried twice and were treated beautifully both times.
Our initial fresh IVF cycle was $14,000. This was for monitoring appointments, egg retrieval, blood draws, ICSI, egg transfer, frozen remaining embryos, and pregnancy test. After our miscarriage our next frozen cycle was $3,800 and that was with a 10% discount for miscarriage.
Dr. Blauer was very open about the risks of multiple embryo transfer, he gave us our odds of success with a single embryo, and explained his reasoning for wanting us to do single. He also explained that he would not stop us from doing multiple. In the end we trusted his judgement, and we did have successful implantation with single embryo.
Sandy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Blauer is very good at reviewing everything with you carefully and helping you deal with any complications that come up.... He's been a great doctor and has been nice but hasn't sugar coated answers when I needed to know what my chances were. Hes been understanding and helpful when we've had problems getting my husband in with me for appointments.... started using clomid for several months gradually upping the dose.
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
Bring a notebook and ask what all of your options are and what he thinks the best route is.
started using clomid for several months gradually upping the dose. We then switched to letrozole. When that didn't help we started iui with letrozole and trigger shots.
the only issue I had was I couldn't get a nurse to call me back about a test result for almost a week and a half, I ended up having to make an appointment to get them. I also think they forget to give you information sometimes because the assume you already know or have it. The website is lousy too 😊
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
the only thing I don't like is their website, it's confusing and doesn't have information I need on it. Cant make a payment when your logged in and emailing a nurse usually doesn't get a reply. Otherwise the clinic is very nice and clean and inviting and everyone there is very sweet.
The costs have always been right around what I was quoted and they've made sure to show me a breakdown upfront before we do anything.
2010 - 2017
Dr. Blauer was patient and very compassionate. He was willing to make adjustments to my protocols in order to optimize results. He would spend as much time with us as we needed when we had questions. He was always very positive and optimistic.... We did IVF with Dr. Blauer three times. My protocols were all different, but I don't remember exactly what we did during the three different cycles. But, he was always willing to try different things to help us get the best results.
2010 - 2017
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Blauer would spend all the time we needed answering our questions. He's the only doctor we would see, so he always knew what happened at each of our appointments. He also always knew what had happened in previous cycles and was willing to try new things and change protocol in an attempt to get better results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Jeanette)
The nursing staff was really good at getting back to me and making sure my calls or emails were returned before they left for the day. They were great at making sure I knew of any changes to my protocol and making sure I understood all the reasons for the changes, etc. They are also very compassionate and caring.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
This clinic is run very well. Appointments are very efficient and wait times are low. The clinic decor is warm and welcoming. I had to bring my kid to an appointment or two and they were very good about accommodating us.
IVF with ICSI was around $9000,
2012 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
He [Dr. Keith Blauer] is fairly conservative in that he hasn't tried to rush us into invitrofertiization even though I have had a uterine fibroid and we have male factor issues also...He has a very good bedside manner . He doesn't try to make you feel rushed during the visit. Gives all the options and gives hope that they could work. He performed the surgery for my uterine fibroids...Femara 5mg on cycle days 3-7. The rational was that once the fibroid was removed we may be able to get pregnant. So far not successful.
2012 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
He has a very good bedside manner . He doesn't try to make you feel rushed during the visit. Gives all the options and gives hope that they could work. He performed the surgery for my uterine fibroids. We were given hope that we would be able to get pregnant. He is fairly conservative in that he hasn't tried to rush us into invitrofertiization even though I have had a uterine fibroid and we have male factor issues also.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and have some prepared when you go.
He really took time to listen to us. At our first appointment a scheduling mistake was made. We live 3 hours away from the clinic, and instead of making us reschedule he did the consult through FaceTime at no charge.
Hysteroscopy to remove uterian fibroids and polyps. 3 you. Femara 5mg on cycle days 3-7. The rational was that once the fibroid was removed we may be able to get pregnant. So far not successful.
Very nice and helpful, but sometimes hard to get a hold of by phone.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Sometimes scheduling can be an issue if from out of state. The billing team is good, but also make sure you know your own benefits.
$403 for interuterian insemination. Office visit is a specialist copay. We have done ivf but a program is offer for a four cycle money back guarantee costing around $20,000.
Sandy
He [Dr. Keith Blauer] was compassionate and did not make us feel judged by other health conditions we were not excited to share. He was very detailed in his approach and plan of treatment and was excited for us when we responded so well to fertility injections...He made us feel included and let our treatment be self driven...Be very detailed in your reproductive history so he knows how aggressive you want to be with treatment.
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
He was compassionate and did not make us feel judged by other health conditions we were not excited to share. He was very detailed in his approach and plan of treatment and was excited for us when we responded so well to fertility injections and let us take videos of our first ultrasound where we heard our babies heartbeats.
He made us feel included and let our treatment be self driven
Clomid Letrozole Gonal f Fsh hormone Trigger Hcg shot Baseline ultrasound Iui Twin pregnancy
All the nurses were very helpful in teaching us all about our medications and the procedures we were doing
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Very user friendly online portal that displays all of your diagnosis information and lab results online to help keep track. Reception staff very great at helping you determine which procedures to schedule and when. Nurse team very great at explaining details of treatment plan.
For everything atthe clinic we were billed about $3790 then we paid $600 on medications
Sandy
We loved having Keith Blauer as our doctor! He always listened to our concerns and our wishes! I believe he tried his best to get us what we were hoping for! He helped bring our little boy into the world and we are so grateful for him and his help!... I just had to start injections about 2 weeks before my egg retrieval. He was able to retrieve 6 eggs. 4 of those turned into embryos but only 2 matured. We put those two in and resulted in one live birth
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
Just be open and honest with your how your feeling and communicate that with your doctor
He treated us very well and cared about our concerns and wishes
I don't remember what protocol we used I just had to start injections about 2 weeks before my egg retrieval. He was able to retrieve 6 eggs. 4 of those turned into embryos but only 2 matured. We put those two in and resulted in one live birth
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Janet)
She was always available to talk when I needed her to answer a question toward the end she even gave me her phone number so I could keep in contact more easily
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I really liked this clinic it was always really nice and clean and well kept! Everyone was always nice and friendly
The costs for my medications and injections was about $3,500 we had to ha icsi so that was another $1,500 and then for all the rest it was about $8,500
Sandy
We loved working with Dr Blauer and his nurses! He is very compassionate and knows what he is doing. Our one and only issue with him is he can be very soft spoken and hard to hear. But we were still able to communicate effectively despite this.... He took our feelings into consideration when giving us any news, good or bad and never pressured us into any type of treatment.... At times when Dr Blauer was unavailable and we saw a different doctor, they showed us the same amount of care and Dr Blauer
Listen and ask questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Janett Rossi)
Janette was amazing! She explained everything perfectly and we always felt like she cared about us.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
We loved working With RRC. When you walk in you can just feel the compassion the whole staff has. They are very focused on families. At times when Dr Blauer was unavailable and we saw a different doctor, they showed us the same amount of care and Dr Blauer
The costs were high but compatible to other clinics we looked at.
Dr Blauer encouraged us to only transfer one embryo for the safety of myself and the baby. However we knew if we chose to transfer two he would not have made us feel negative about it. He truly cares about his patients
Sandy
he [Dr. Keith Blauer] was very attentive and listened to my concerns. my issues came after i left his office. I came back for testing and never saw him beyond the initial consult. it was like once I left that consult I didn't exist anymore.... my initial experience was good. However everything that followed was like pulling teeth, trying to get calls back about studies they [RRC] said i might qualify for, or what my guarenteed refund cost might be took over 4 months.
How was your experience with Keith Blauer at Reproductive Care Center?
he was very attentive and listened to my concerns. my issues came after i left his office. I came back for testing and never saw him beyond the initial consult. it was like once I left that consult I didn't exist anymore..
At first they were very responsive... but then I couldn't get anyone on the phone and had to resort to sending an email through the website to get an answer
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
more expensive than other clinics. they do offer nice giveaways on facebook to patients. my initial experience was good. However everything that followed was like pulling teeth, trying to get calls back about studies they said i might qualify for, or what my guarenteed refund cost might be took over 4 months.
my insurance covered all initial testing,