Baystate Reproductive Medicine

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolUMDNJ
ResidencyU. of Connecticut
FellowshipU. of Connecticut
3300 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01199
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kelly Lynch to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.7
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Baystate Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Dr Lynch is very smart and I have had a great experience so far. She understands that I am trying to be very aggressive and I don't want to delay any new treatments or strategy, and she is helping me move forward from my most recent loss. I feel like I am in good hands with her and she will help solve my unexplained RPL.... She has called me and answered all my questions, as did the nurses. She is quick to follow up with me and is helping me choose the best path forward.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
I would say to go to her because she is a great doctor who listens to all your concerns and follows up quickly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Lynch has been very kind to me regarding my history of loss and my most recent loss. She has called me and answered all my questions, as did the nurses. She is quick to follow up with me and is helping me choose the best path forward.
I have loved all the nurses, especially Dottie. They have all been extremely compassionate. My most recent miscarriage was very difficult and they offered me details for a support group. They all follow up quickly with phone calls and seem very knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I wish they had an email way to contact for a general question. Sometimes the phone line is a long wait and then you have to leave a message for a call back. It takes a little extra time which can be annoying. Though when I was having a miscarriage, they tried to page a nurse and when they couldn't get one, a nurse did call me back right away and offered to get me in for an appointment within the hour.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
So far I have had a $500 initial consult with the doctor. All my ultrasounds have cost $200. I have high deductible insurance so it hasn't covered anything yet.
Springfield
She [Dr. Lynch] and the nurses were amazing and truly cared about me as a person and our want to be parents. Explained everything before anything was done and the reasoning behind it. Sent my insurance a letter explaining why IUI wouldn’t work with my condition and they approved us for IVF without hassle...She explained everything so we completely understood what we were doing and why. Even when we were frustrated, she’d reassure us that we would get pregnant and we just had to try the next step. Very compassionate
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Trust her. She knows what she’s doing
She and the nurses were amazing and truly cared about me as a person and our want to be parents. Explained everything before anything was done and the reasoning behind it. Sent my insurance a letter explaining why IUI wouldn’t work with my condition and they approved us for IVF without hassle. You can’t help but love someone that helped make you a mom. She made my dream come true.
I felt like the sonographer, Amy, knew me my entire life. I mean, when she’s svanning you every other day, she knew me better than my husband! She would always explain everything but also encourage me at the same time. I was amazed at how much knowledge she has about IVF and fertility medications and the entire process. She is a true gem. She saw me at my worst and going back after our son was born to introduce them was amazing. She is vital to the practice. The nurses were amazing as well, I just happened to see Amy 90% of the time. I especially loved the fact that a majority of the people working there also have their own IVF miracles. They truly know what you’re going through. Tracy was the nurse I had the day they told us IVF was the only way we’d be parents. I was convinced I wasn’t strong enough to go through that. She sat down, eye level, and talked to me. She has 2 IVF miracles that are all grown and that I’d have mine too. That I’d gotten this far I couldn’t give up on our dreams. So, I put my big girl panties and scheduled our IVF class And that started it all. I hope they know what they are doing for people. They are literally making dreams come true for so many people.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I wish they had IVF/infertility support groups through the clinic. I’d love to be a mentor to others just starting their journey. You sit in the waiting room and all look at the ground instead of looking at the one another and supporting each other. My clinic was amazing and extremely understanding and kind. I felt like they became our family. I would advise a new patient to trust in your doctor and clinic. Just because one med doesn’t work doesn’t mean something else won’t.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
There’s a time in the morning for that. Took a little getting used to but ended up working out fine
5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Kelly Lynch] was patient and supportive and hopeful! she spoke to me like a person and was so excited to participate in helping us become pregnant. The staff of nurses and ultrasound techs, everyone was absolutely wonderful and made this difficult process so much easier... She was very patient and willing to answer all my questions and explained all the steps thoroughly so I knew what to expect throughout the process
5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She was patient and supportive and hopeful! she spoke to me like a person and was so excited to participate in helping us become pregnant. The staff of nurses and ultrasound techs, everyone was absolutely wonderful and made this difficult process so much easier
Do your research and come with questions - she is happy to answer them. Don't hold back, the more you share with her, the easier it is for her to help you
They were wonderful! Answered questions, were patient and were a shoulder to cry on after an unsuccessful round of treatment. I can't say enough wonderful things about the entire nursing and support staff at BRM!
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Easy to get to with parking - clean. Answer phone and get back to you fairly quickly. Wait times were average....I very rarely had to go into an appointment long after the scheduled tome
The ultrasound techs were the best....I feel like they are dealing with us at our most vulnerable and they were always so patient and kind
The majority of my care was covered by my health insurance...once i hit my deductible, that was about it
Northampton
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Lynch was very patient, understanding, and explained all diagnoses and procedures with great clarity...She allowed us to make our own informed decisions about treatment.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She was so helpful and informative. She took the time to explain everything in great depth and answer all our questions. She allowed us to make our own informed decisions about treatment.
Dr Lynch was very patient, understanding, and explained all diagnoses and proceedures with great clarity. All the staff at BRM were wonderful and so supportive. They went above and beyond for us and were always available to answer questions and educate us. We were never pressured into any decisions.
Dottie was amazing and very compassionate! Her hugs are the best!!
Northampton