Not available by email
ResidencyU. of Connecticut
FellowshipU. of Connecticut
3300 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01199
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kelly Lynch to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.7

6.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Baystate Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2017 - 2019
My experience with Dr. Lynch has been a great experience so far. She has taken the time to listen to me and help me figure out what's best for me to start my family. Dr. L:ynch is straight to the point but not rude and never seems inconvenienced when I have questions. Although a busy doctor when sitting and talking with Dr. Lynch she makes you feel like your her number one priority...even if it's something you might now want to hear she always gives you lots of options and doesn't make you feel like your making the wrong decision.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Go in with an open mind and any questions you have. Questions are good and Dr. Lynch always answers them even if it's something you might now want to hear she always gives you lots of options and doesn't make you feel like your making the wrong decision.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
When I go into my fertility clinic Dr Lynch and the nurses take the time out to sit and talk with me when I come in they know me by name and make me feel comfortable and not just another patient.
Describe the protocols Kelly Lynch used in your cycles at Baystate Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
The treatments, medications and protocols we decided to use was based on my pcos diagnosis. My main problem I had was ovulating on my own so my first round of medications we started with was 5 mg of letrozole and timed intercourse. With no success of getting pregnant after a few cycles of that we upped my dose and started 7.5 mg of letrozole, hcg trigger shot and our first round of IUI. I had gotten pregnant after our first round of IUI but later miscarried. Although I was in fact ovulating with the medications getting pregnant after the first time seemed to be a lot harder. I did a few more rounds of the 7.5 mg letrozole, hcg trigger shot and IUI and added progesterone suppository with no success. I did take breaks in between medicated cycles and did ovulate on my own and did timed intercourse but no pregnancies.
I love the nursing staff. They really take the time to know what's going on with you and what's going to best for you to start your family. They know me by name without looking at my chart and they make me feel comfortable even in the most stressful situations. They show such compassion when medications don't work or losing a pregnancy that you wanted for a really long time. They call to check on you after dealing with difficult news but also get back to you right away when you just have questions. They actually listen to you and even share their own experiences. Although I'm there to get pregnant every nurse I've dealt with makes conversations easy and puts you at ease.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Being a big facility they do get very busy but they always make sure your not too inconvenienced by it and try to accommodate you as much as possible. The front desk ladies know me by name which is very nice because that makes you feel like your not just another patient to them. Getting a hold of the nurses is easy but there are days where you have to call back or hold for a moment because of how busy they get but still make you number one when talking with them and they get what ever messages you to need to get to the nurses in a timely fashion. The clinic operates very smoothly and if there a mishaps they don't show it because they take care of things very professionally.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Since I'm self pay with everything it is very expensive. Ultrasounds are $300, IUI $500 and just visits were $150 if I can remember correctly. Hcg shot was $118 but most of medications(letrozole, progesterone suppositories etc.) were covered or only a few dollars. We start IVF soon and haven't gone over those cost yet but last time I talked with one of the nurses they said it had actually went up the medications range from $600-$700 and the retrieval and other procedures for IVF are starting at $9,000
Describe Kelly Lynch's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
The percentage of multiples with multiple embryo transfer is my concern as well as Dr. Lynch's plus high risk pregnancies and high risk deliveries
Springfield

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Dr Lynch is very smart and I have had a great experience so far. She understands that I am trying to be very aggressive and I don't want to delay any new treatments or strategy, and she is helping me move forward from my most recent loss. I feel like I am in good hands with her and she will help solve my unexplained RPL.... She has called me and answered all my questions, as did the nurses. She is quick to follow up with me and is helping me choose the best path forward.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
I would say to go to her because she is a great doctor who listens to all your concerns and follows up quickly.
Dr Lynch has been very kind to me regarding my history of loss and my most recent loss. She has called me and answered all my questions, as did the nurses. She is quick to follow up with me and is helping me choose the best path forward.
I have loved all the nurses, especially Dottie. They have all been extremely compassionate. My most recent miscarriage was very difficult and they offered me details for a support group. They all follow up quickly with phone calls and seem very knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I wish they had an email way to contact for a general question. Sometimes the phone line is a long wait and then you have to leave a message for a call back. It takes a little extra time which can be annoying. Though when I was having a miscarriage, they tried to page a nurse and when they couldn't get one, a nurse did call me back right away and offered to get me in for an appointment within the hour.
So far I have had a $500 initial consult with the doctor. All my ultrasounds have cost $200. I have high deductible insurance so it hasn't covered anything yet.
Springfield

She [Dr. Lynch] and the nurses were amazing and truly cared about me as a person and our want to be parents. Explained everything before anything was done and the reasoning behind it. Sent my insurance a letter explaining why IUI wouldn’t work with my condition and they approved us for IVF without hassle...She explained everything so we completely understood what we were doing and why. Even when we were frustrated, she’d reassure us that we would get pregnant and we just had to try the next step. Very compassionate
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Trust her. She knows what she’s doing
She and the nurses were amazing and truly cared about me as a person and our want to be parents. Explained everything before anything was done and the reasoning behind it. Sent my insurance a letter explaining why IUI wouldn’t work with my condition and they approved us for IVF without hassle. You can’t help but love someone that helped make you a mom. She made my dream come true.
I felt like the sonographer, Amy, knew me my entire life. I mean, when she’s svanning you every other day, she knew me better than my husband! She would always explain everything but also encourage me at the same time. I was amazed at how much knowledge she has about IVF and fertility medications and the entire process. She is a true gem. She saw me at my worst and going back after our son was born to introduce them was amazing. She is vital to the practice. The nurses were amazing as well, I just happened to see Amy 90% of the time. I especially loved the fact that a majority of the people working there also have their own IVF miracles. They truly know what you’re going through. Tracy was the nurse I had the day they told us IVF was the only way we’d be parents. I was convinced I wasn’t strong enough to go through that. She sat down, eye level, and talked to me. She has 2 IVF miracles that are all grown and that I’d have mine too. That I’d gotten this far I couldn’t give up on our dreams. So, I put my big girl panties and scheduled our IVF class And that started it all. I hope they know what they are doing for people. They are literally making dreams come true for so many people.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I wish they had IVF/infertility support groups through the clinic. I’d love to be a mentor to others just starting their journey. You sit in the waiting room and all look at the ground instead of looking at the one another and supporting each other. My clinic was amazing and extremely understanding and kind. I felt like they became our family. I would advise a new patient to trust in your doctor and clinic. Just because one med doesn’t work doesn’t mean something else won’t.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
There’s a time in the morning for that. Took a little getting used to but ended up working out fine

5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Kelly Lynch] was patient and supportive and hopeful! she spoke to me like a person and was so excited to participate in helping us become pregnant. The staff of nurses and ultrasound techs, everyone was absolutely wonderful and made this difficult process so much easier... She was very patient and willing to answer all my questions and explained all the steps thoroughly so I knew what to expect throughout the process
5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She was patient and supportive and hopeful! she spoke to me like a person and was so excited to participate in helping us become pregnant. The staff of nurses and ultrasound techs, everyone was absolutely wonderful and made this difficult process so much easier
Do your research and come with questions - she is happy to answer them. Don't hold back, the more you share with her, the easier it is for her to help you
They were wonderful! Answered questions, were patient and were a shoulder to cry on after an unsuccessful round of treatment. I can't say enough wonderful things about the entire nursing and support staff at BRM!
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Easy to get to with parking - clean. Answer phone and get back to you fairly quickly. Wait times were average....I very rarely had to go into an appointment long after the scheduled tome
The ultrasound techs were the best....I feel like they are dealing with us at our most vulnerable and they were always so patient and kind
The majority of my care was covered by my health insurance...once i hit my deductible, that was about it
Northampton

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Lynch was very patient, understanding, and explained all diagnoses and procedures with great clarity...She allowed us to make our own informed decisions about treatment.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Kelly Lynch at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She was so helpful and informative. She took the time to explain everything in great depth and answer all our questions. She allowed us to make our own informed decisions about treatment.
Dr Lynch was very patient, understanding, and explained all diagnoses and proceedures with great clarity. All the staff at BRM were wonderful and so supportive. They went above and beyond for us and were always available to answer questions and educate us. We were never pressured into any decisions.
Dottie was amazing and very compassionate! Her hugs are the best!!
Northampton