5.6

400 Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
713.730.2229

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr nurudeen is always positive and really explains what is going on with my body. After meeting with her my husband and I always feel optimistic and reassured. From the very beginning we felt we could trust her and her recommendation for treatment... Lupron 40 ml, gonal F 300, menopur 300. Injections were given in my lower abdomen and found that my follicles were not responding as well as originally thought. Switched injections to the arm and at the next ultrasound they were growing better. Retrieved 6 eggs, 4 fertilized, 3 embryos, 2 arrested, 1 blastocyst.
The clinic has multiple locations that are very convenient. Flexible schedule. Hfi assurance program is the incentive that led me to go with this clinic. Since my first cycle failed I am relieved of some of the fees that I paid for during my first cycle. Overall, I would recommend this clinic to those struggling with infertility.... She was very compassionate, thought outside of the box and always answered my questions to her full understanding. Made me feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Kemi Nurudeen at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kemi Nurudeen at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Advice I would give to a prospective patient is to come prepared with your questions as she will answer them without making you feel inadequate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kemi Nurudeen at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Communication between nursing staff. I had to request prolactin test and results were elevated. Dr prescribed medication. I feel I should not have to think of tests to run it adds to my stress level throughout the process.
Describe the protocols Kemi Nurudeen used in your cycles at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I have completed one round of ivf. The first round included the following medications: Lupron 40 ml, gonal F 300, menopur 300. Injections were given in my lower abdomen and found that my follicles were not responding as well as originally thought. Switched injections to the arm and at the next ultrasound they were growing better. Retrieved 6 eggs, 4 fertilized, 3 embryos, 2 arrested, 1 blastocyst. Pgs tested abnormal. I am on my 2nd round, long protocol. Estrogen priming with Estrace and Aygestin and androgel. After priming phase will start certotide, gonal f 300, menopur 300, and omnitrope. I have also been taking a supplement. L Arginine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Kristie Shaw )
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kemi Nurudeen at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
My husband and I both agreed to genetic testing and did not receive the results. When asked the nurse said he didn’t get genetic testing done and then they “found” the results and I asked for mine and they said I did not get tested but since my husbands results were normal I did not require testing.
Kemi Nurudeen