9.7

St. Louis - Missouri Baptist Med Center
3023 N. Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63131
314-286-2400

During the initial consultation he was very well informed about our process already and had a game plan already in place for our experience with his clinic [Washington University - St. Louis]. He focused on our issues and I felt like he was a lot more willing to tailor the process to our specific needs, unlike our previous doctor. He went over everything in great detail, allowed us time to ask questions, and was just wonderful to work with the entire time. He genuinely cares about his patients and the outcome of their treatment.
Everything is in one spot, they get you in and out in a timely manner while still preforming the best they can. Every single person I came in contact with had such a positive attitude and was so pleasant to work with. I loved the entire staff [Washington University - St. Louis]! ... They treated me with the utmost respect and care that I needed during this difficult process. ... The nursing staff was wonderful. They made no mistakes and went over everything with me thoroughly.
How was your experience with Kenan Omurtag at Washington University School of Medicine?
I came to Dr. Omurtag after we had a very bad experience with another local fertility specialist after a failed IVF cycle. He also came highly recommended by coworkers. During the initial consultation he was very well informed about our process already and had a game plan already in place for our experience with his clinic. He focused on our issues and I felt like he was a lot more willing to tailor the process to our specific needs, unlike our previous doctor. He went over everything in great detail, allowed us time to ask questions, and was just wonderful to work with the entire time. He genuinely cares about his patients and the outcome of their treatment. I have already recommended him to friends, and will return to him later on for additional treatment when needed. Best fertility doctor ever!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenan Omurtag at Washington University School of Medicine?
As hard as the entire process is, try to relax and trust that this fertility clinic has your best interest at heart.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenan Omurtag at Washington University School of Medicine?
Everyone I came in contact with at this clinic was absolutely wonderful. They treated me with the utmost respect and care that I needed during this difficult process. I couldn't say more positive things about the entire staff, they were perfect!
Describe the protocols Kenan Omurtag used in your cycles at Washington University School of Medicine and their degree of success.
We did a full IVF procedure. I went in for a sonohyst to check my ovarian reserve, everything went great. They then started me on birth control pills after my next period, which I took for 3 weeks. I started Lupron 4 days before my birth control ended, then added in Gonal F, and Menopur later on. We did the trigger shot and then egg retrieval, and a 5 day fresh transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Washington University School of Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
The nursing staff was wonderful. They made no mistakes and went over everything with me thoroughly. They were great to work with and had my best interest at heart. Loved them!
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
I have been to more than one fertility clinic, and I have to say, this one was the absolute best, hands down. Everything is in one spot, they get you in and out in a timely manner while still preforming the best they can. Every single person I came in contact with had such a positive attitude and was so pleasant to work with. I loved the entire staff!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenan Omurtag at Washington University School of Medicine.
$600ish with insurance benefits, also we has already met our deductible for the year
2017 - 2021, Successful
after meeting with him [Dr. Omurtag], I knew he had my best interest at heart and that he would exhaust every avenue to help me in my journey. He and his staff are very organized, personable, caring, kind, and understanding...I always felt informed and included on all aspects of my care. It was always comforting to know that I was a priority and that there was always a plan in terms of my care...
Everyone [at Washington University School of Medicine] was supportive, encouraging, organized, understanding, and helpful. I never felt alone and was always included in communications about my care...He [Dr. Omurtag] and his staff are very organized, personable, caring, kind, and understanding...I always felt informed and included on all aspects of my care. It was always comforting to know that I was a priority and that there was always a plan in terms of my care...
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Omurtag and his staff. Prior to coming to them, I was doubtful I would ever reach my goal of having children. However, after meeting with him, I knew he had my best interest at heart and that he would exhaust every avenue to help me in my journey. He and his staff are very organized, personable, caring, kind, and understanding. Thanks to them, I have two beautiful babies.
Trust the process.
I always felt informed and included on all aspects of my care. It was always comforting to know that I was a priority and that there was always a plan in terms of my care. I was never in doubt that I was receiving the best care.
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
I can only talk about the strengths. Everyone was supportive, encouraging, organized, understanding, and helpful. I never felt alone and was always included in communications about my care. I would recommend them to anyone needing fertility assistance.
2016 - 2020, Successful
They [Washington University] are great at communicating with you, easy to get a hold of and very quick to respond to any messages. They handled IVF through the pandemic wonderfully. Patients need to know your provider might not do your actual retrieval or transfer, but they are all wonderful...He [Dr. Kenan Omurtag] was extremely honest and great with communication, especially with going through IVF during the pandemic. Would highly recommend him. He always puts the patient first and it's nice when he responds to questions personally...Always easy to get a hold of them. They were also very quick to return calls or messages... ..
He was extremely honest and great with communication, especially with going through IVF during the pandemic. Would highly recommend him. He always puts the patient first and it's nice when he responds to questions personally.
Trust your healthcare provider
Describe your experience with your nurse at Washington University School of Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kathy and Jessie)
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
They are great at communicating with you, easy to get a hold of and very quick to respond to any messages. They handled IVF through the pandemic wonderfully. Patients need to know your provider might not do your actual retrieval or transfer, but they are all wonderful.