Loma Linda University

Loma Linda, CA 92354
Fontana
9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kenneth Wong to a friend?
Neutral: 65%Don't recommend: 35%7.3

4.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Loma Linda University to a friend?
I met dr Wong one time , and during that time he was very knowledgeable and let us know our chances of becoming pregnant once he diagnosed us with unexplained infertility . He right away wanted to take action and tell us what he recommended and that was an iui. ... We completed to iui treatments with dr Wong , you had to come in on day 3 of your period get scanned to make sure everything is a go , then prescribed Clomid 50 mg to take day3- day 7 then on day 8 take a shot of 1ml fermera sub q . On day 10 go in again for another ultrasound scan and the NP would then tell you when to administer your HCG trigger shot and the date to come in for insemination
How was your experience with Kenneth Wong at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Wong at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
That you might only get to see him one time , unless you change your course of action.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Wong at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
I would say the only reason I felt like a number was due to the scheduling system you had to call everyday that you were on your cycle to find an available appointment time , and this was difficult for me since I was driving an hour there and back.
Describe the protocols Kenneth Wong used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente SoCal and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
She had wonderful bedside manner and very detailed with explanations and procedures
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
The clinic is very busy just stay up to date with your appts and be your own patient advocate , don’t be scared to ask any questions and if something should be done differently . All of the staff was very friendly and took there time with answering all your questions
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Wong at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
About 700 dollars per iui
Kaiser Permanente SoCal
Fontana

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
[Dr. Kenneth Wong] Not very friendly. Very blunt but looked at results and computer while talking to us instead of looking at us and understanding our feelings...Very skillful and knew what he was talking about. But did not show compassion towards us. Did not see him every visit. But he is very smart and I do trust him and know that his job is to just help us get pregnant and not a therapist...Clomid for 10 days beginning on day 3.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Kenneth Wong at Santa Barbara Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Wong at Santa Barbara Fertility Center?
Be prepared. Go in hoping for the best but know that it is a process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Wong at Santa Barbara Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Kenneth Wong used in your cycles at Santa Barbara Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Clomid for 10 days beginning on day 3. Scans every week and iui on the day after trigger shot. Progeaterone while the two week wait. No pregnancy achieved.
Very friendly.
Describe your experience with Santa Barbara Fertility Center.
Everyone is friendly and very understanding as to why you are there. Only hard part is sharing the clinic with already pregnant ladies. Happy for them but does make us ttc ladies sad......................
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Wong at Santa Barbara Fertility Center.
Insurance covered 50% of meds and visits. still paid a total of $800 per cycle
Santa Barbara Fertility Center
Santa Barbara

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kenneth Wong at Santa Barbara Fertility Center.

2014 - 2018
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Kenneth Wong is so nice and treated me like a human. IuI went so smooth. ... He explains everything in detail and always calls to check on me. ... Very knowledgeable doctor. ... Listened to me and all my comcerns. Always kept me hopeful ... His helpers nurses [Loma Linda U] are so nice and respectful. I still feel hopeful. Ivf is next with him. ... Testing. Blood, hormones, hsg, we dis clomid and monitoring. And IUI. ... Ask every question!!
2014 - 2018
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University?
Very knowledgeable doctor. Listens to me. Just very expensive. His helpers nurses are so nice and respectful. I still feel hopeful. Ivf is next with him. He explains everything in detail and always calls to check on me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University?
Ask every question!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University?
Listened to me and all my comcerns. Always kept me hopeful
Describe the protocols Kenneth Wong used in your cycles at Loma Linda University and their degree of success.
Testing. Blood, hormones, hsg, we dis clomid and monitoring. And IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Lynne heiss)
Very nice and understanding. Always reapinded to my questions.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Nice clinic just sucks seeing pregnant women all the time. Every one responds quickly. Nurses are the best. Never felt like a number. Kenneth Wong is so nice and treated me like a human. IuI went so smooth.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University.
Exoensive. $1200 IUI cycle
Describe Kenneth Wong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Loma Linda University.
Loma Linda University
Loma Linda

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University.