Available by cell phone
800 858-4832
49 Seekonk Street
Providence, RI 02906
401.369.7822
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kerri Luzzo to a friend?

5.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Boston IVF to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
I feel that she [Dr. Luzzo] is very polite and kind. I also feel like this whole industry is in it for money....We had discussed if we could possibly get supplemental insurance but she told my husband and I we don’t have 6 months to wait due to my egg quality/quantity.... I also felt a little rushed in the office going over our diagnostic results. Overall I do like her and she is kind...she busted I get genetically tested for fragile X and the whole genetic testing panel along with my husband. Then from there I will begin medication for egg retrieval depending on payments.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
I feel that she is very polite and kind. I also feel like this whole industry is in it for money. So I have a hard time separating myself from this. Our insurance covers absolutely nothing for IVF. We had discussed if we could possibly get supplemental insurance but she told my husband and I we don’t have 6 months to wait due to my egg quality/quantity. So where do we come up with all this money?! I’m sure she’s correct but is she just saying this for the money too. I also felt a little rushed in the office going over our diagnostic results. Overall I do like her and she is kind. Just bitter in general over this whole process and not being able to afford it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Come prepared with any questions you may have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
The whole team that works with Dr.Luzzo is very kind and friendly. I feel like the staff is more personable than the Dr.Luzzo even though she is very nice.
Describe the protocols Kerri Luzzo used in your cycles at Boston IVF and their degree of success.
I have yet gone for egg retrieval trying to figure out where the money is coming from. She busted I get genetically tested for fragile X and the whole genetic testing panel along with my husband. Then from there I will begin medication for egg retrieval depending on payments.
Nursing staffs been great and very compassionate. Only had one nurse via phone tell me I could have been having multiple miscarriages because I breast fed my child once every 24 hours. Which was no accurate at all and she should have never said that. Otherwise everyone has been pleasant and calls me back the same day with any questions or concerns I have.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Awesome secretary. Very pleasant to talk to in person and via phone. Has never been hard to get an appointment. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The phlebotomist does an outstanding job taking blood- probably the best I’ve had. She is very sweet. The finical advisor is very helpful and has been working to try to fight our insurance company to pay for IVF. Even though they won’t she hasn’t given up. I don’t have anything bad to say about the clinic itself. Oh wait besides the parking lot haha -the spaces are so tiny it can be difficult to park or back up.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
Egg retrieval $12,000 PGS testing 3/4 eggs $3,800.medications thousands. and transfer $7-$8 thousand and the dethawing of embryo after pgs testing $1,000-$1,200. If need another egg retrieval it would be $12,000 again. So one round of IVF with fertilized egg and pgs testing $25,000. If needing more than one egg retrieval add $13,000 more into that.
North Dartmouth

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Dr.Luzzo put her all into our situation. She was the first doctor to diagnose the reason for my pregnancy loss while other doctors did not even do the proper testing. She makes us feel comfortable and we trust in her. ... Dr. Luzzo is caring and sympathetic. ... Even when it came down to insurance issues she put her all into figuring it out for us. She has made our experience so far more comfortable.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Dr. Luzzo is caring and sympathetic. She made us feel like she was doing all that she could do help our situation. Even when it came down to insurance issues she put her all into figuring it out for us. She has made our experience so far more comfortable.
My advice would be to always keep an open mind and be patient. Our news was not what we wanted to hear but we put our trust in Dr.Luzzo and we feel she will hive us the end result we are looking for.
I have a uterine anomaly which has caused reoccurrent pregnancy loss. Dr.Luzzo has consulted with other doctors on the team regarding my situation. Our next step is to have surgery to repair the uterus and remove scar tissue and then start our IVF cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Sometimes I feel her nurse can come off insensitive. You can sometimes tell she is busy and I feel sometimes like I'm bothering her.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic is comfortable and the staff is friendly. Sometimes getting in for an appointment can be difficult if you have a busy schedule. The office is a bit far for me but are good about emailing me order to have bloodwork at a closer lab. The atmosphere of the office is very comfortable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
Pgs testing will cost us around $3500. IVF is covered with a $125 copay. I've had 2 uterine surgeries with a $125 copay each. I will also have copays for the medications associated with IVF
Describe Kerri Luzzo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF.
She recommended single embryo transfer due to our high risk situation.
Providence

Dr Luzzo appears knowledgeable but also to be going through the motions at times with not a lot of compassion or concern. At times, I felt like I had to advocate for myself and do my own research and then ask about things. She tended to talk fast and made me feel rushed.... I have had 3 IUIs. The first was with 50mg Clomid and the next two we bumped up to 100mg. I asked to use progesterone suppositories after the first IUI due to my short cycle length. I did OPK the first cycle. Then I missed my surge one month. The
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Be prepared to advocate and speak up
The initial appointment I felt very rushed and as though Dr. Luzzo was just giving a spiel she had given 1,000 with very little affect or interest. My two follow up appointments have been a little better - still not a lot of emotion and feeling a bit rushed along.
I have had 3 IUIs. The first was with 50mg Clomid and the next two we bumped up to 100mg. I asked to use progesterone suppositories after the first IUI due to my short cycle length. I did OPK the first cycle. Then I missed my surge one month. The next two IUIs I did blood test monitoring only to detect my surge. I am in the two week wait now after my third IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Wendy has been responsive when I reach out but is not in the office very much. Also, she doesn’t always seem to remember my situation which can be frustrating. I have also had to remind her about calling in prescriptions and such for me. It has been a bit stressful at times.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
One aspect which is frustrating is that sperm is stored at another office and you have to pick it up in the day of the IUI and bring it to this clinic. Also, the nurse who does the IUIs has been out a lot and in those situations, you speak to a nurse at the Boston office who are not very familiar with the Providence location. The office staff are very nice overall - the people who answer the phone, the phlebotomist, etc. the office is small and can feel crowded in the morning when you come for lab work.
Most was out of pocket IUI is about $450

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
I had a lot of tests with her [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] regarding my endometriosis and she put me on birth control and ordered all My hormones. I do not know the specifics but i could get them. She performed a surgery to prep me for hormones and egg retrieval To clean out my endo. However just at the 2 week mark of my birth control i got the call to set up an appointment to go over dosages and how to administrate them and my husband also got the news his company was bought out and our new insurance would start. Well dr luzzo did everything she could to find out if my new insurance would cover it .
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
She is caring and passionate about her job. She truly treats each patient with respect and importance. She wants to help you have a family just as much as you want one. She’s honest and kind. She is accommodating to patients needs and fears and reassure you Along the way. She answered all my questions and had a plan set in place but was flexiable when things came up.
Be honest and open so she can treat you property .
They entire office staff is welcoming and caring . After a few appointment they would say hi by names to all the patients walking i . They never made it uncomfortable. Dr luzzo was warm and supportive during all our convos. They worked hard to work with my insurance!
I had a lot of tests with her regarding my endometriosis and she put me on birth control and ordered all My hormones. I do not know the specifics but i could get them. She performed a surgery to prep me for hormones and egg retrieval To clean out my endo. However just at the 2 week mark of my birth control i got the call to set up an appointment to go over dosages and how to administrate them and my husband also got the news his company was bought out and our new insurance would start. Well dr luzzo did everything she could to find out if my new insurance would cover it . She was hopeful that it would ordered my medication had me continue my appointments and knew i was ready to start. I had all my dates lined up for injections ultra sounds etc . Within days my entire world turned when i found out my husbands insurance did not cover a single thing in IVF and we would have to pay out of pocket. I was at a stop sign in our journey and could not move forward for financial reasons. Dr luzzo checked in on me and was very compassionate about the situation and even offered all different options for payment.
Caring and welcoming after a few appointments they remembered your name and always made you feel Comfortable .
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
They have a lot of locations in the area. They even do satellite offices to make is easier for patients . It’s always clean and well Staffed . I always felt like if i called they were helpful in getting me the right information or the right person. They have a central Location for procedures in Waltham and it’s super clean and well organized. They run t like a well Oiled machine. I can’t recommend this enough and my dr
My insurance paid 100 percent

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
She [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] is very friendly and personable. She was direct with expectations and explained everything thoroughly. She always answered questions clearly. I didn't meet with her as often as I would have liked. I would have preferred her doing the iuis.... She gave me the information and allowed me to make the decisions.... She gave me the option of a medicated or unmedicated frozen transfer. I opted for medicated and that cycle resulted in my child.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
She is very friendly and personable. She was direct with expectations and explained everything thoroughly. She always answered questions clearly. I didn't meet with her as often as I would have liked. I would have preferred her doing the iuis.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
No real advice. I would recommend her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
The office in providence was small and personal. You get to know the staff.
Describe the protocols Kerri Luzzo used in your cycles at IVF New England (closed) and their degree of success.
We started with unmedicated iui. After two failed rounds we moved to medicated iui with clomid. I chose not to do monitored cycles since I was paying out of pocket. I do t recall the specifics of the fresh ivf cycle. I opted not to test the embryos. She gave me the option of a medicated or unmedicated frozen transfer. I opted for medicated and that cycle resulted in my child. She gave me the information and allowed me to make the decisions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF New England (closed). (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Everyone was friendly
Describe your experience with IVF New England (closed).
The location and hours were convenient for me. They did not do the egg retrievals or fets there so I had to go to Lexington for those which is a long drive. Most of my iui were done at this office, however, I did some at the urology office because they were cheaper. I didn't like that I had to store the sperm at the urology office. It would have been more convenient to store it at the fertility clinic
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF New England (closed).
You were given a time but it was really first come first serve. You had to get there before they opened to get in and out quickly. Otherwise there would be a bit of a wait.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed).
Iui was $450. The rest was covered by insurance. Copay for ivf meds were pricey, but that was insurance related costs.
IVF New England (closed)
Providence

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed).

If you decide to go through treatment with her [Dr Kerri Luzzo], you are making a great decision!...She is very intelligent and kind. She took time to evaluate our situation at our consultation, ordered the appropriate tests, and then spent time going over our results with us. She took into account our concerns and preferences and planned our protocols accordingly. I was able to schedule appointments with her that were not too far in the future. She is always pleasant and I truly look forward to all of our appointments with her!
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
If you decide to go through treatment with her, you are making a great decision!
On several occasions, she called us herself to deliver news. Each time I called the office, I was able to speak to my nurse or leave a message and receive a call back in a short time.
Our original diagnosis was unexplained infertility, with a suspicion of ovulation dysfunction, and no male factor issues. So we tried two IUI cycles with Clomid, the first with 50mg and the second with 100mg. Both times, I produced a good sized follicle and my husbands number were excellent. But neither led to a pregnancy. We completed an IVF cycle using an antagonist protocol. After approximately 3 weeks of birth control, we began injections with 100 units of Follistim and 75 units of Menopur to help me produce many follicles. Over time, the Follistim dosage was reduced as I was responding well, and Cetrotide (the antagonist) was added to prevent premature ovulation, prior to the scheduled retrieval. I used a Lupron trigger, because based on the number of follicles I had developed, I was at risk for Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome which can cause issues if an HCG trigger is used. The doctor retrieved 21 eggs, 17 fertilized, and we ended up with 15 embryos to freeze. We had to freeze them all due to the OHSS risk.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
She is very knowledgable and has been working in this field for a long time. She was always able to answer my questions herself, or she checked with the doctor and provided a response in a timely fashion. Each day when I was monitored, she thoroughly explained my results and provided clear instructions for nexts steps. I felt as though I could all with questions anytime.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic overall is very organized and efficient. This allows them to see the number of patients they need to see each day. They do bloodwork and ultrasounds in the mornings, and call with results and instructions in the afternoon. The ultrasound/sonographer is the best of the best. And the phlebotomists are skilled and friendly. All of the clerical staff is very friendly and helpful on the phone as well.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
There were often many women in the waiting room at the same time because the monitoring window was relatively short. However, the staff members were always very courteous and took the necessary time with each patient. I never felt rushed or like my tme was being wasted.
Lexington

[Dr. Luzzo was] Somewhat clinical in demeanor but very competent and trustworthy. She listened to my questions and took my feedback into consideration when planning treatment. We did not see her very often, though - just the initial consultation, and right before our IVF cycle...Antagonist protocol using gonal f, menopur, and cetrotide. Stimmed for 10 days. Retrieval of 35 eggs - 31 mature, 20 fertilized with ICSI, 10 embryos frozen, 1 fresh embryo transferred, resulting in a singleton pregnancy.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Prepare any questions that you have ahead of time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Always returned my calls with the information I needed, once I was in treatment. When not in an active treatment cycle, I did feel as though I was a lower priority (which makes sense) and had to follow up multiple times on some things.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Strengths - Very large - lots of patients, practitioners, data and coordinated use of evidence based practices. Sometimes can feel like a factory, but a successful one that will give you a baby at the end. Weaknesses - All major procedures have to take place in Waltham, MA which was a 2-3 hour trip for us. All communication seems to take place via telephone which can be frustrating to manage while at work.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
With the exception of a few long back-ups, I was usually able to get in and out within 30 minutes early in the morning before work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
Unsure - billed directly to insurance.
Single embryo transfer seems to be the policy unless there is a compelling reason otherwise. We were educated (and dissuaded) on multiple embryo transfer.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
She [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] is a very personable Dr, she goes out of her way to explain things and make sure you get to decide what happens and how. She is also upfront with what will work and what will not and seems to be knowledgeable about treatment options... Lots of blood work to check hormones etc, then uterine cavity check turned out I had cysts which I had removed surgically, had a sonohysteogram because I had a tubal reversal and needed to make sure tubes were open, 1 iui with a negative and waiting for Ivf now.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
She is a very personable Dr, she goes out of her way to explain things and make sure you get to decide what happens and how. She is also upfront with what will work and what will not and seems to be knowledgeable about treatment options
Be honest with your expectations and what it is you want
She was very straight forward with expectations and her thoughts on treatment options but still let me choose what I wanted or what I thought was best
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy craw)
Always there for any help or questions you have
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic is good everyone seems to care about you as a person, the only thing that I didn't like was that if you are a little behind on your account you can't go forward with treatments. I understand in some sense bc most treatment after insurance even leave you with a 500 dollar bill bc fertility treatments aren't cheap but it makes you feel like more depressed when you want something so bad and always seems to be an obstacle
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
I've spent thousands so far and can't get my ivf right now bc I can't afford the meds another 1200 out of pocket per cycle of ivf if first doesn't work

4 IUI, 3 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Luzzo made us feel like their was hope, but gave us the straight information...and we wanted both.... She was candid, but kind and gave us the straight up answers when we asked questions. She didn't sugarcoat things and we liked that.... It was a pretty standard IVF cycle, although she did provide a little different protocol in terms of the drugs and increased the estrogen for the treatment.
4 IUI, 3 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
I think Dr. Luzzo was exactly what we wanted in a doctor. She was better than our previous one who had a better reputation. She was candid, but kind and gave us the straight up answers when we asked questions. She didn't sugarcoat things and we liked that.
Just be ready to hear the truth. She will give it to you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF.
She seemed very empathetic. She knew her stuff and that is always important. She seemed to get her job done quickly and proficiently.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
I think Boston IVF can be a great clinic, but because they are so large you get handed off to different doctors and we had to go to different clinics for different procedures. I like the fact that they have a whole mind, body, spirit component with IVF. They offer a support group that I joined that was helpful.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
Most of the appointments were in the early morning so it was first come, first serve. That can be a little nerve wracking, but I got into my appointments all the time before I went to work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
Our insurance covered practically all of the costs and Dr. Luzzo was honest with us about additional procedures like Donor Eggs and PGS. We actually saved some money based upon her advice regarding Donor Eggs.
Boston IVF only does single transfer to prevent multiples. Our previous doctor did not. We did have a pregnancy with the previous clinic, but it resulted in a miscarriage.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
She [Dr. Luzzo] is warm, compassionate, knowledgeable and realistic. She switched up my protocol and my very first cycle with her was successful...She diagnosed me with lean PCOS, something the first doctor missed...listens to her patients. She makes a plan based on your specific needs...After 2 chemical pregnancies and 2 miscarriages Dr. Luzzo suggested I go on the blood thinner lovenox. Instead of doing estradiol which I did with my first clinic, I took letrezole for 5 days. That was all I needed to do leading up to my FET. I am currently 29 weeks with twin boys after transferring 2 embryos.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Dr Luzzo was the second doctor I saw after 2 failed IUIs and 4 failed FETs. She diagnosed me with lean PCOS, something the first doctor missed. She is warm, compassionate, knowledgeable and realistic. She switched up my protocol and my very first cycle with her was successful.
Ask questions and be open with her.
She is warm and actually listens to her patients. She makes a plan based on your specific needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy Shaw)
Everyone on the nursing staff was so nice. My coordinator was Wendy and she was absolutely amazing. I really liked that it was her who called each time with results, it FET more personal.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
It is a small clinic and not open on Sundays. On days that were busy blood work may take a little longer than usual. I liked how I only ever had two ultrasound techs, and my coordinator. One thing is even though monitoring is and most testing is done in Providence you would have to go to MA for transfers and occasionally even monitoring of it needed to be done on a Sunday.
Even though I had cycled 4 times in the past, Dr. Luzzo really pushed to do an eSET to start as it would be the first time cycling with her. Although I totally trusted her I opted to go against medical advice and transfer two since this would be my 5th FET.
Lexington

[Treatments with Dr. Kerri Luzzo included] Fresh transfer with Crinone - ended in miscarriage...Medicated Frozen transfer with Progesterone injection - failed...Natural Frozen transfer with Crinone - ended in live Singleton birth... Didn’t talk to you like a person. More like you were beneath her. She did however let us make decisions on things which I appreciated. When something didn’t work she helped figure out an alternative...Advocate for yourself!
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Very nice but definitely felt like a number. Didn’t talk to you like a person. More like you were beneath her. She did however let us make decisions on things which I appreciated. When something didn’t work she helped figure out an alternative.
Advocate for yourself!
She was very nice, but fake. Almost like she was talking down to me.
Fresh transfer with Crinone - ended in miscarriage Medicated Frozen transfer with Progesterone injection - failed Natural Frozen transfer with Crinone - ended in live Singleton birth
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Julie)
Julie the nurse was very unorganized, she was a big reason I almost switched clinics. She didn’t know which way was up. The woman at the front desk, the phlebotomist and the ultrasound tech were all AMAZING!! I cried when we “graduated” because of them!
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
There are a lot of patients so the nurse gets confused quite often but the rest of the staff (front desk, phlebotomist and ultrasound tech) are amazing! Keep on top of things because you can’t rely on the nurse to do so.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
The best! The ultrasound tech (Heidi?) and the phlebotomist (Crystal) we’re both amazing and helped me get through everything, including a miscarriage.
Providence

Dr. Luzzo was caring and thorough but in the end did not have enough experience for my case. She classified me as being in the small population with normal tests and no pregnancies. Another doctor later found things she missed.... Dr. Luzzo tried several different FET protocols and did find one that gave me good lining....She was supportive of eSET and my desire to not have multiples
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Don't be afraid to move on if things are not working
She is caring and takes her time
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Wendy always called back promptly and took her time listening to me and getting me answers
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
A nice small clinic with staff that gets to know you as a person. They take their time and sincerely wish you the best. Their monitoring hours could be longer but there are so few patients there is little wait time
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
Monitoring is always well run and you see people you know. They know your name and ask how you are as a person. They genuinely care about your cycles and take an interest in you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
We had no costs other than our insurance deductible
She was supportive of eSET and my desire to not have multiples

8 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
I didn't get the results I wanted but she was a good doctor. She adjusted treatments as needed and was willing to try new things. She had good availability for appointments...She took the time time to individualize treatment plans...Highest doses of follistim for estrogen priming protocol and an antagonist protocol. She did refuse to admit that I was oversuppressd by BCP on my first cycle. But was willing to forgo them on the second cycle.
8 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
She took the time time to individualize treatment plans.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
They required two vials of sperm for IVF even though I only had one vial of my son's donor left and told them flat out that I would not be using the second vial. They still required two.
Reasonable and competitive.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
She [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] was recommended by a doctor who I trust. She was not warm and I barely met with her. Communication with her amd with the clinic was limited and there was not enough information passed along to me at times.... She wanted me to do IVF or medicated IUI due to my age. She let me do unmedicated IUI since it was my choice.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
She was recommended by a doctor who I trust. She was not warm and I barely met with her. Communication with her amd with the clinic was limited and there was not enough information passed along to me at times.
If you don't need a personal touch, she may be an ok choice.
She was not very warm. Communication with my nurse was also limited and not warm or informative. Communication wi th the financial person was extremely difficult and even disrespectful.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The people who drew my blood for the.monitored IUI were great! One of the nurses, Julie, was great! She was kind and helpful and understanding. Communication was poor from my primary nurse and from the financial person and from the front desk.
Providence

She [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] is very attentive to the patient. She is delicate yet direct in her messaging. She explains all the information at a learner's pace and is very patient with questions...was upfront with the risks and benefits yet was warm in her approach despite difficult messages to deliver. She is gentle with her assessments and treatments. She was very informative about options.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Dr Luzzo was upfront with the risks and benefits yet was warm in her approach despite difficult messages to deliver. She is gentle with her assessments and treatments. She was very informative about options.
Continue with what she is doing
She is very attentive to the patient. She is delicate yet direct in her messaging. She explains all the information at a learner's pace and is very patient with questions.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic is a warm and friendly environment. The are very timely with the appointment times. Essentially feel as a one stop shopping for most of the treatment needs. All the nurses gets to know their patients well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
limited coverage by insurance, mostly out of pocket costs which has limited ability to move forward with IVF cycles
none