5.5

49 Seekonk Street
Providence, RI 02906
401.369.7822

2011 - 2019, Successful
Each time we had a negative result she (Dr. Kerri Luzzo) would help dust us off and get us back in the saddle. When I got my first positive pregnancy, she was so excited she called me with the results. When we “graduated” we opted not to know the gender but asked her to surprise us, she made out a card for us to open when we were ready. Although later I lost my pregnancy due to IC ( incompetent Cervix), we got pregnant again and again and she would always tell me to text her or email her and keep her updated. She would contact me on my appointment days wishing me luck and I would share sonogram photos with her and updates. She genuinely cares about her patients. I never had a bad experience with her.
Just like Dr. Luzzo her staff Julie Perry( Dr.Luzzo coordinator), Joanna Leroux, (front desk) Wendy Shaw (nurse) Heidi LaValley( ultrasound tech), Chrystal Norates (phlebotomists) were amazing. They are the best team to work with and when you are there often it’s nice to have such great faces welcoming you in. We have all became like family. Dr Luzzo’s team [at Boston IVF] is incredible. They also kept in touch during my pregnancies and I have made some great friends that I consider very close...The cost of care was expensive. We had changed our insurance company last year but some costs were not always covered. We spent a couple thousand dollars each cycle for medications, some bloodwork (3rd party ), co-payments and meeting our deductible, also our genetic testing was not covered the first time so that cost us $3,700 for the testing of 5-8 day 5 embryos. IVF is not cheap and we have done it multiple times. Luckily, the last time we had the PGS testing done, insurance covered the cost with the recommendation from the doctor.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Nine years ago when I started seeing Dr. Luzzo she was very thorough and helped us to understand everything that we were about to experience. We had started out from the very beginning of time in intercourse to the IUI procedures, to IVF, to IVF with ICSI hatching , to IVF with ICSI , hatching and PGS. It’s been a long journey, and she has been with us through the whole thing. Each time we had a negative result she would help dust us off and get us back in the saddle. When I got my first positive pregnancy, she was so excited she called me with the results. When we “graduated” we opted not to know the gender but asked her to surprise us, she made out a card for us to open when we were ready. Although later I lost my pregnancy due to IC ( incompetent Cervix), we got pregnant again and again and she would always tell me to text her or email her and keep her updated. She would contact me on my appointment days wishing me luck and I would share sonogram photos with her and updates. She genuinely cares about her patients. I never had a bad experience with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Don’t give up on her, she will do everything she can to figure it out and help you. Trust her advice and her treatment plan. She’s more than just a RE , she is one of the best.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Dr. Luzzo has always been such a huge support to my husband and I during our journey. She has called me from her home to check on me, she also had given me her personal cell phone number to keep her updated after my “graduation” ( when you transfer to OB with pregnancy). Whenever we would come to the office and she would see us she would always make small chitchat and was always smiling and laughing with us. When times were hard, she would check on us and hug us. Dr Luzzo became like family. I completely trust her and I know she has and would do whatever she can to help us become a family. When your going through such a hard challenge like infertility, it’s important that the doctor takes their time with you and is patient. Dr Kerri Luzzo is the best IVF RE and I would never change doctors.
Describe the protocols Kerri Luzzo used in your cycles at Boston IVF and their degree of success.
I don’t remember each treatment strategy however, when we did the IVF process we did the Gonal-F and started our doses low I believe (75) and then gradually higher , by our 3rd retrieval we started high (300) and stayed high approx 2-3 weeks. We also did Menopur and again started at 1 vial then by our 3rd retrieval we started at 2 vials during the 2-3 weeks. Then we would go in for ultrasounds and check on the follicle growth and count and bloodwork for levels of LH and FSH. Slow and steady wins the race! Close to the time of “ triggering “ (ovulation stimulant) I would start on cetrotide (.25MG)for the last week and then when ready to finally “pop” the nurse would call with the time that I would inject the Pregnyl (HCG). Then about 48 hours later I would have the eggs retrieved and ready for testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Julie Perry)
Just like Dr. Luzzo her staff Julie Perry( Dr.Luzzo coordinator), Joanna Leroux, (front desk) Wendy Shaw (nurse) Heidi LaValley( ultrasound tech), Chrystal Norates (phlebotomists) were amazing. They are the best team to work with and when you are there often it’s nice to have such great faces welcoming you in. We have all became like family. Dr Luzzo’s team is incredible. They also kept in touch during my pregnancies and I have made some great friends that I consider very close.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
As a new patient you might be overwhelmed but they make it as easy as possible for you. The strength of this clinic is that they work as a team and work all together. They are very friendly, thorough and compassionate.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
Monitoring appointments would be scheduled for early mornings. There had been times where I was stuck in traffic and running late for my appointment when I would call they would say don’t worry we’ll see you when you get here. One time I did forget about my appointment and they called me to make sure I was ok, and we just rescheduled for the next day. The nice thing about the appts is that they can start very early in the morning so you can still make it to work on time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
Describe Kerri Luzzo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF.
Because of my age we would only put in one, since it could split and we knew they were checked for chromosomal abnormalities. I trusted her advice and was ok with just the one at a time approach.
Providence

I feel that she [Dr. Luzzo] is very polite and kind. I also feel like this whole industry is in it for money....We had discussed if we could possibly get supplemental insurance but she told my husband and I we don’t have 6 months to wait due to my egg quality/quantity.... I also felt a little rushed in the office going over our diagnostic results. Overall I do like her and she is kind...she busted I get genetically tested for fragile X and the whole genetic testing panel along with my husband. Then from there I will begin medication for egg retrieval depending on payments.
Awesome secretary. Very pleasant to talk to in person and via phone. [Boston IVF] Has never been hard to get an appointment. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The phlebotomist does an outstanding job taking blood- probably the best I’ve had. She is very sweet. The finical advisor is very helpful and has been working to try to fight our insurance company to pay for IVF. Even though they won’t she hasn’t given up. I don’t have anything bad to say about the clinic itself.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
I feel that she is very polite and kind. I also feel like this whole industry is in it for money. So I have a hard time separating myself from this. Our insurance covers absolutely nothing for IVF. We had discussed if we could possibly get supplemental insurance but she told my husband and I we don’t have 6 months to wait due to my egg quality/quantity. So where do we come up with all this money?! I’m sure she’s correct but is she just saying this for the money too. I also felt a little rushed in the office going over our diagnostic results. Overall I do like her and she is kind. Just bitter in general over this whole process and not being able to afford it.
Come prepared with any questions you may have.
The whole team that works with Dr.Luzzo is very kind and friendly. I feel like the staff is more personable than the Dr.Luzzo even though she is very nice.
I have yet gone for egg retrieval trying to figure out where the money is coming from. She busted I get genetically tested for fragile X and the whole genetic testing panel along with my husband. Then from there I will begin medication for egg retrieval depending on payments.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF.
Nursing staffs been great and very compassionate. Only had one nurse via phone tell me I could have been having multiple miscarriages because I breast fed my child once every 24 hours. Which was no accurate at all and she should have never said that. Otherwise everyone has been pleasant and calls me back the same day with any questions or concerns I have.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Awesome secretary. Very pleasant to talk to in person and via phone. Has never been hard to get an appointment. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The phlebotomist does an outstanding job taking blood- probably the best I’ve had. She is very sweet. The finical advisor is very helpful and has been working to try to fight our insurance company to pay for IVF. Even though they won’t she hasn’t given up. I don’t have anything bad to say about the clinic itself. Oh wait besides the parking lot haha -the spaces are so tiny it can be difficult to park or back up.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
Egg retrieval $12,000 PGS testing 3/4 eggs $3,800.medications thousands. and transfer $7-$8 thousand and the dethawing of embryo after pgs testing $1,000-$1,200. If need another egg retrieval it would be $12,000 again. So one round of IVF with fertilized egg and pgs testing $25,000. If needing more than one egg retrieval add $13,000 more into that.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Boston IVF.
Went to redo my FSH and AMH levels and they forgot to order my AMH levels so I had to go back the next day. Which is a 45 minute drive for me.
North Dartmouth
Dr. Luzzo made us feel like their was hope, but gave us the straight information...and we wanted both.... She was candid, but kind and gave us the straight up answers when we asked questions. She didn't sugarcoat things and we liked that.... It was a pretty standard IVF cycle, although she did provide a little different protocol in terms of the drugs and increased the estrogen for the treatment.
I think Boston IVF can be a great clinic, but because they are so large you get handed off to different doctors and we had to go to different clinics for different procedures. I like the fact that they have a whole mind, body, spirit component with IVF. They offer a support group that I joined that was helpful.... Most of the appointments were in the early morning so it was first come, first serve. That can be a little nerve wracking, but I got into my appointments all the time before I went to work.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
I think Dr. Luzzo was exactly what we wanted in a doctor. She was better than our previous one who had a better reputation. She was candid, but kind and gave us the straight up answers when we asked questions. She didn't sugarcoat things and we liked that.
Just be ready to hear the truth. She will give it to you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF.
She seemed very empathetic. She knew her stuff and that is always important. She seemed to get her job done quickly and proficiently.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
Our insurance covered practically all of the costs and Dr. Luzzo was honest with us about additional procedures like Donor Eggs and PGS. We actually saved some money based upon her advice regarding Donor Eggs.
Boston IVF only does single transfer to prevent multiples. Our previous doctor did not. We did have a pregnancy with the previous clinic, but it resulted in a miscarriage.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Boston IVF.
I think our prescriptions were delayed for this last procedure. It wasn't a big deal, but it did cause a bit of anxiety for us to start the procedure.
Providence

Dr. Luzzo allowed my husband and I to explain and voice every single concern we had through out the entire process. She held my hand when I cried and offered tissues. She was sympathetic towards every feeling and emotion I had.... Since I have a blocked Fallopian tube, she explained that IVF would be the safest option since that is the only treatment to bypass the tubes. I had gone through ectopic pregnancies and she did not want that to occur again.
I did not know what to expect from a fertility clinic, but what I got from Boston IVF was comfort during a long and difficult process. I have no complaints about anyone there. Every phone call was answered with a caring team member on the other side. Every time my blood was drawn the techs were so pleasant and full of hope when I was crying because I knew the transfer had failed. I trusted this team at my most vulnerable state and they did not disappoint.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
When I first met Dr. Luzzo I had just experienced my third miscarriage. This last miscarriage was after a round of clomid. She was extremely thorough with treatment options. Due to my one blocked Fallopian tube she explained what she believed to be the safest option for pregnancy for me. She was to the point but also sensitive to what we were going through.
Trust the process. It takes a lot of time.
Dr. Luzzo allowed my husband and I to explain and voice every single concern we had through out the entire process. She held my hand when I cried and offered tissues. She was sympathetic towards every feeling and emotion I had. I was very comfortable with her and her treatment plan from the very beginning.
Since I have a blocked Fallopian tube, she explained that IVF would be the safest option since that is the only treatment to bypass the tubes. I had gone through ectopic pregnancies and she did not want that to occur again. As I was young (28 years old) and the 5 day embryos looked good, she wanted to use a fresh embryo for transfer. That was unsuccessful. I voiced my concern about the progesterone suppository and asked for the injections and she willingly prescribed them for my next transfer. We waited a month in between the fresh and frozen embryo transfer so my body could “normalize” before the frozen embryo transfer. The frozen embryo transfer resulted in a positive pregnancy test and after week 10 I “graduated” out of the fertility clinic to a regular OB. 29 weeks after my graduation from Boston IVF, I gave birth to my daughter.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy Craw)
Everyone at this clinic in Providence was amazing. From the nurses to the techs everyone made me feel comfortable and heard.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
Pleasant. The ultrasound tech was one of my favorites. I was sad when I knew it was the last time I would be seeing her, even though it was a good outcome
With the IVF procedures and medications, about $25,000
Originally they planned to use ICSI, but did not have to. The plan was for single embryo transfers and I was happy about that.
Providence
She [Dr. Luzzo] is warm, compassionate, knowledgeable and realistic. She switched up my protocol and my very first cycle with her was successful...She diagnosed me with lean PCOS, something the first doctor missed...listens to her patients. She makes a plan based on your specific needs...After 2 chemical pregnancies and 2 miscarriages Dr. Luzzo suggested I go on the blood thinner lovenox. Instead of doing estradiol which I did with my first clinic, I took letrezole for 5 days. That was all I needed to do leading up to my FET. I am currently 29 weeks with twin boys after transferring 2 embryos.
It [IVF New England] is a small clinic and not open on Sundays. On days that were busy blood work may take a little longer than usual...Everyone on the nursing staff was so nice. My coordinator was Wendy and she was absolutely amazing. I really liked that it was her who called each time with results, it FET more personal...One thing is even though monitoring is and most testing is done in Providence you would have to go to MA for transfers and occasionally even monitoring of it needed to be done on a Sunday.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Dr Luzzo was the second doctor I saw after 2 failed IUIs and 4 failed FETs. She diagnosed me with lean PCOS, something the first doctor missed. She is warm, compassionate, knowledgeable and realistic. She switched up my protocol and my very first cycle with her was successful.
Ask questions and be open with her.
She is warm and actually listens to her patients. She makes a plan based on your specific needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy Shaw)
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
It is a small clinic and not open on Sundays. On days that were busy blood work may take a little longer than usual. I liked how I only ever had two ultrasound techs, and my coordinator. One thing is even though monitoring is and most testing is done in Providence you would have to go to MA for transfers and occasionally even monitoring of it needed to be done on a Sunday.
Even though I had cycled 4 times in the past, Dr. Luzzo really pushed to do an eSET to start as it would be the first time cycling with her. Although I totally trusted her I opted to go against medical advice and transfer two since this would be my 5th FET.
Lexington

If you decide to go through treatment with her [Dr Kerri Luzzo], you are making a great decision!...She is very intelligent and kind. She took time to evaluate our situation at our consultation, ordered the appropriate tests, and then spent time going over our results with us. She took into account our concerns and preferences and planned our protocols accordingly. I was able to schedule appointments with her that were not too far in the future. She is always pleasant and I truly look forward to all of our appointments with her!
The clinic [IVF New England in Lexington] overall is very organized and efficient. This allows them to see the number of patients they need to see each day. They do bloodwork and ultrasounds in the mornings, and call with results and instructions in the afternoon. The ultrasound/sonographer is the best of the best....On several occasions, she [Dr Kerri Luzzo] called us herself to deliver news. Each time I called the office, I was able to speak to my nurse or leave a message and receive a call back in a short time.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
If you decide to go through treatment with her, you are making a great decision!
On several occasions, she called us herself to deliver news. Each time I called the office, I was able to speak to my nurse or leave a message and receive a call back in a short time.
Our original diagnosis was unexplained infertility, with a suspicion of ovulation dysfunction, and no male factor issues. So we tried two IUI cycles with Clomid, the first with 50mg and the second with 100mg. Both times, I produced a good sized follicle and my husbands number were excellent. But neither led to a pregnancy. We completed an IVF cycle using an antagonist protocol. After approximately 3 weeks of birth control, we began injections with 100 units of Follistim and 75 units of Menopur to help me produce many follicles. Over time, the Follistim dosage was reduced as I was responding well, and Cetrotide (the antagonist) was added to prevent premature ovulation, prior to the scheduled retrieval. I used a Lupron trigger, because based on the number of follicles I had developed, I was at risk for Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome which can cause issues if an HCG trigger is used. The doctor retrieved 21 eggs, 17 fertilized, and we ended up with 15 embryos to freeze. We had to freeze them all due to the OHSS risk.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
She is very knowledgable and has been working in this field for a long time. She was always able to answer my questions herself, or she checked with the doctor and provided a response in a timely fashion. Each day when I was monitored, she thoroughly explained my results and provided clear instructions for nexts steps. I felt as though I could all with questions anytime.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic overall is very organized and efficient. This allows them to see the number of patients they need to see each day. They do bloodwork and ultrasounds in the mornings, and call with results and instructions in the afternoon. The ultrasound/sonographer is the best of the best. And the phlebotomists are skilled and friendly. All of the clerical staff is very friendly and helpful on the phone as well.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
There were often many women in the waiting room at the same time because the monitoring window was relatively short. However, the staff members were always very courteous and took the necessary time with each patient. I never felt rushed or like my tme was being wasted.
Lexington

She [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] is very friendly and personable. She was direct with expectations and explained everything thoroughly. She always answered questions clearly. I didn't meet with her as often as I would have liked. I would have preferred her doing the iuis.... She gave me the information and allowed me to make the decisions.... She gave me the option of a medicated or unmedicated frozen transfer. I opted for medicated and that cycle resulted in my child.
The office in providence [IVF NE] was small and personal. You get to know the staff.... The location and hours were convenient for me. They did not do the egg retrievals or fets there so I had to go to Lexington for those which is a long drive. Most of my iui were done at this office, however, I did some at the urology office because they were cheaper. I didn't like that I had to store the sperm at the urology office. It would have been more convenient to store it at the fertility clinic
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
She is very friendly and personable. She was direct with expectations and explained everything thoroughly. She always answered questions clearly. I didn't meet with her as often as I would have liked. I would have preferred her doing the iuis.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
No real advice. I would recommend her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed)?
The office in providence was small and personal. You get to know the staff.
Describe the protocols Kerri Luzzo used in your cycles at IVF New England (closed) and their degree of success.
We started with unmedicated iui. After two failed rounds we moved to medicated iui with clomid. I chose not to do monitored cycles since I was paying out of pocket. I do t recall the specifics of the fresh ivf cycle. I opted not to test the embryos. She gave me the option of a medicated or unmedicated frozen transfer. I opted for medicated and that cycle resulted in my child. She gave me the information and allowed me to make the decisions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF New England (closed). (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Everyone was friendly
Describe your experience with IVF New England (closed).
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF New England (closed).
You were given a time but it was really first come first serve. You had to get there before they opened to get in and out quickly. Otherwise there would be a bit of a wait.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at IVF New England (closed).
Iui was $450. The rest was covered by insurance. Copay for ivf meds were pricey, but that was insurance related costs.
IVF New England (closed)

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] is very attentive to the patient. She is delicate yet direct in her messaging. She explains all the information at a learner's pace and is very patient with questions...was upfront with the risks and benefits yet was warm in her approach despite difficult messages to deliver. She is gentle with her assessments and treatments. She was very informative about options.
The clinic [IVF New England] is a warm and friendly environment. The are very timely with the appointment times. Essentially feel as a one stop shopping for most of the treatment needs. All the nurses gets to know their patients well...She [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] is very attentive to the patient. She is delicate yet direct in her messaging. She explains all the information at a learner's pace and is very patient with questions
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Dr Luzzo was upfront with the risks and benefits yet was warm in her approach despite difficult messages to deliver. She is gentle with her assessments and treatments. She was very informative about options.
Continue with what she is doing
She is very attentive to the patient. She is delicate yet direct in her messaging. She explains all the information at a learner's pace and is very patient with questions.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic is a warm and friendly environment. The are very timely with the appointment times. Essentially feel as a one stop shopping for most of the treatment needs. All the nurses gets to know their patients well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
limited coverage by insurance, mostly out of pocket costs which has limited ability to move forward with IVF cycles
none
Raynham
Dr.Luzzo put her all into our situation. She was the first doctor to diagnose the reason for my pregnancy loss while other doctors did not even do the proper testing. She makes us feel comfortable and we trust in her. ... Dr. Luzzo is caring and sympathetic. ... Even when it came down to insurance issues she put her all into figuring it out for us. She has made our experience so far more comfortable.
The clinic [Boston IVF] is comfortable and the staff is friendly. Sometimes getting in for an appointment can be difficult if you have a busy schedule. The office is a bit far for me but are good about emailing me order to have bloodwork at a closer lab. ... There was only one case where they forgot to send the prescription to the phatmacy for me. ... Sometimes I feel her nurse can come off insensitive.
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
Dr. Luzzo is caring and sympathetic. She made us feel like she was doing all that she could do help our situation. Even when it came down to insurance issues she put her all into figuring it out for us. She has made our experience so far more comfortable.
My advice would be to always keep an open mind and be patient. Our news was not what we wanted to hear but we put our trust in Dr.Luzzo and we feel she will hive us the end result we are looking for.
I have a uterine anomaly which has caused reoccurrent pregnancy loss. Dr.Luzzo has consulted with other doctors on the team regarding my situation. Our next step is to have surgery to repair the uterus and remove scar tissue and then start our IVF cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Sometimes I feel her nurse can come off insensitive. You can sometimes tell she is busy and I feel sometimes like I'm bothering her.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic is comfortable and the staff is friendly. Sometimes getting in for an appointment can be difficult if you have a busy schedule. The office is a bit far for me but are good about emailing me order to have bloodwork at a closer lab. The atmosphere of the office is very comfortable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF.
Pgs testing will cost us around $3500. IVF is covered with a $125 copay. I've had 2 uterine surgeries with a $125 copay each. I will also have copays for the medications associated with IVF
She recommended single embryo transfer due to our high risk situation.
Providence
I had a lot of tests with her [Dr. Kerri Luzzo] regarding my endometriosis and she put me on birth control and ordered all My hormones. I do not know the specifics but i could get them. She performed a surgery to prep me for hormones and egg retrieval To clean out my endo. However just at the 2 week mark of my birth control i got the call to set up an appointment to go over dosages and how to administrate them and my husband also got the news his company was bought out and our new insurance would start. Well dr luzzo did everything she could to find out if my new insurance would cover it .
They [Boston IVF- Providence] have a lot of locations in the area. They even do satellite offices to make is easier for patients . It’s always clean and well Staffed . I always felt like if i called they were helpful in getting me the right information or the right person. They have a central Location for procedures in Waltham and it’s super clean and well organized. They run t like a well Oiled machine. I can’t recommend this enough and my dr
How was your experience with Kerri Luzzo at Boston IVF?
She is caring and passionate about her job. She truly treats each patient with respect and importance. She wants to help you have a family just as much as you want one. She’s honest and kind. She is accommodating to patients needs and fears and reassure you Along the way. She answered all my questions and had a plan set in place but was flexiable when things came up.
Be honest and open so she can treat you property .
They entire office staff is welcoming and caring . After a few appointment they would say hi by names to all the patients walking i . They never made it uncomfortable. Dr luzzo was warm and supportive during all our convos. They worked hard to work with my insurance!
I had a lot of tests with her regarding my endometriosis and she put me on birth control and ordered all My hormones. I do not know the specifics but i could get them. She performed a surgery to prep me for hormones and egg retrieval To clean out my endo. However just at the 2 week mark of my birth control i got the call to set up an appointment to go over dosages and how to administrate them and my husband also got the news his company was bought out and our new insurance would start. Well dr luzzo did everything she could to find out if my new insurance would cover it . She was hopeful that it would ordered my medication had me continue my appointments and knew i was ready to start. I had all my dates lined up for injections ultra sounds etc . Within days my entire world turned when i found out my husbands insurance did not cover a single thing in IVF and we would have to pay out of pocket. I was at a stop sign in our journey and could not move forward for financial reasons. Dr luzzo checked in on me and was very compassionate about the situation and even offered all different options for payment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF.
Caring and welcoming after a few appointments they remembered your name and always made you feel Comfortable .
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
They have a lot of locations in the area. They even do satellite offices to make is easier for patients . It’s always clean and well Staffed . I always felt like if i called they were helpful in getting me the right information or the right person. They have a central Location for procedures in Waltham and it’s super clean and well organized. They run t like a well Oiled machine. I can’t recommend this enough and my dr
My insurance paid 100 percent
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Boston IVF.
I hadn’t to call and remind them 2x to send my paper work over to. I had switched drs from Dr Pauli to dr luzzo .