Kevin Spear

Akron
95 Arch Street, Suite 165
Akron, OH 44304
330-374-1255
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kevin Spear to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Summa Health to a friend?
Dr Spear was absolutely great. He was able to get us in quickly to help diagnosis what male infertility was going on with my husband. He then formed a treatment plan for us. He even drew out diagrams and pictures for us, so we fully understood what was needed in terms of the PESA procedure.... We experienced male infertility that resulted in my husband having the PESA procedure. He had to have sperm taken via needles to proceed with IVF. The procedure didn't take long and Dr Spear was able to obtain plenty of sperm.
The nursing staff [at Summa Health] was compassionate and caring during all aspects of the process. They made sure we were comfortable and after the procedure, they made sure I was informed on what to do for my husband.... I have no weakness to describe. I found everything and everyone to be professional, caring, and most of all humane in regards to our journey. We felt like people not just a number or source of income.
Black or African-American, Native American, Other
How was your experience with Kevin Spear at Summa Health?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kevin Spear at Summa Health?
I would say to ask questions and voice your concerns. He is always going to take what you think in consideration when making a decision on what is the best outcome.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kevin Spear at Summa Health?
Dr. Spear was very honest and direct with my husband and I. He also listened to our questions and concerns.
Describe the protocols Kevin Spear used in your cycles at Summa Health and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was compassionate and caring during all aspects of the process. They made sure we were comfortable and after the procedure, they made sure I was informed on what to do for my husband.
Describe your experience with Summa Health.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kevin Spear at Summa Health.
I do remember that the PESA procedure was about 800 or more dollars. I don't think it was more than $1200.
Kevin Spear
Summa Health
Akron
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kevin Spear at Summa Health.