Khalid Sultan

ResidencyLenox Hill Hosp
FellowshipCornell
1016 5th Avenue
212-734-5555
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Khalid Sultan to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend New York Fertility Institute to a friend?
18 Eggs Frozen
I felt as if I was the only patient. I was given his [Dr. Sultan] home phone number incase I needed something at night. ... He explained everything so I knew what to expect ... Great communication and made me feel incredibly comfortable. ... Dr. Sultan was incredibly supportive and easy to talk to. ... He is more than happy to answer and questions and talk about any concerns. ... Amazing personalized care ...
18 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Khalid Sultan at New York Fertility Institute?
Amazing. I felt as if I was the only patient. I was given his home phone number incase I needed something at night. Great communication and made me feel incredibly comfortable. He explained everything so I knew what to expect and I loved seeing the growth of eggs in my ovaries. It was very exciting. Dr. Sultan was incredibly supportive and easy to talk to.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Khalid Sultan at New York Fertility Institute?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. He is more than happy to answer and questions and talk about any concerns. You are not just a number but an important person
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Khalid Sultan at New York Fertility Institute?
Amazing personalized care
Describe your experience with your nurse at New York Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Gaby)
Just amazing
Describe your experience with New York Fertility Institute.
I had a wonderful experience at NYFI. The staff was amazing and the doctors phenomenal. From my initial consultation to after my egg retrieval I felt safe and as if I was the only patient. I know this is not true but the care I received surpassed my wildest dreams. There are so many fertility doctors to choose from, picking a practice is a daunting decision. I am thrilled with my choice and would recommend NYFI to anyone who is looking for a fertility specialist. During my initial consultation Dr. Fateh gave me the same advice he gave his daughter regarding freezing eggs vs embryos. I am single and was thinking about using a sperm bank. I am very happy that I decided to freeze just eggs and not embryos. There are not enough positive things I can say about NYFI. I have never been anywhere that has made me feel like the number one priority from my first phone call until after retrieval.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Khalid Sultan at New York Fertility Institute.
The cost is very competitive compared to other doctors I looked into. Worth every penny
Khalid Sultan
New York Fertility Institute

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Khalid Sultan at New York Fertility Institute.