Kirtly Parker Jones

University of Utah

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolUniv of CO
ResidencyBrigham and Women's
FellowshipBrigham and Women's
SLC
675 Arapeen Way
SLC, UT 84108
(801) 581‑3834
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kirtly Parker Jones to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%0
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of Utah to a friend?
2009 - 2012
She [Dr. Kirtly Parker Jones] rarely knew what was going on with my cycle when I saw her. She’d remark that she needed to ask one of the other doctors who saw me last time. It was frustrating to feel like no one knew what was going on with my cycle.... IVF was the treatment. We used Follistim and Menopur with the first cycle and a higher dose of Follistim the second cycle.
2009 - 2012
How was your experience with Kirtly Parker Jones at University of Utah?
She rarely knew what was going on with my cycle when I saw her. She’d remark that she needed to ask one of the other doctors who saw me last time. It was frustrating to feel like no one knew what was going on with my cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kirtly Parker Jones at University of Utah?
Get an opinion from someone else. )
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kirtly Parker Jones at University of Utah?
While at this office, I would see a different doctor each time. When i would ask questions, no one would be able to answer them because they’d have to check with the previous doctor that saw me. I felt like no one knew what was going on.
Describe the protocols Kirtly Parker Jones used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was always great at this clinic! One nurse was very short and seemed grumpy all the time but I didn’t have to work with her very often.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
This clinic wasn’t willing to be aggressive or up my doseage enough to get more eggs. We did another round of IVF but still didn’t get very many eggs. They said studies showed that increasing the doseage beyond the point I was at didn’t make a difference. I went to a new clinic shortly after that doubled my dose and we got pregnant on that cycle.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kirtly Parker Jones at University of Utah.
IVF was around $8500. I don’t remember exactly how much my meds were that cycle.
What specific things went wrong at University of Utah?
Kirtly Parker Jones