Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9

not available by directline
Kolbe Hancock works in 1 office at

114 W 41st Street, 2nd Floor

2022, 10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Hancock was awesome from beginning to end. She made sure I felt comfortable, helped me make my decisions along the way, and checked in on me multiple times after my egg retrieval. She was generally reassuring and encouraging, and as a result I was confident I was in good hands...Very warm in greetings, and very careful/slow/clear when doing ultrasound exams - she gave clear heads up when she was about to do anything and explained what she saw. She answered my questions with patience.
Very welcoming environment [at Spring Fertility], easy to work with, they looked out for me and made sure I was helped all along the way. They have a variety of resources from nurses to financial consultants that helped me take control of my logistics...My primary nurse was exceptional - we sat together to do my first shots, she demo'd how to use the tools when I was still learning, she called me every day to check on me, and she made my IV on the day of really easy and painless, which was especially big for me because I'm generally scared of needles :) I felt very cared for and a huge part of it was the nursing team.
How was your experience with Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility?
Come with all your questions to your first visit or two, since it helps you decide whether / how to proceed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility?
Very warm in greetings, and very careful/slow/clear when doing ultrasound exams - she gave clear heads up when she was about to do anything and explained what she saw. She answered my questions with patience. She also made sure that for any questions I had that a nurse should support that a member of that team picked me up and spent time 1:1. Lots of communication throughout the process, which I really appreciated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Very welcoming environment, easy to work with, they looked out for me and made sure I was helped all along the way. They have a variety of resources from nurses to financial consultants that helped me take control of my logistics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility.
$10,000 for the services, meds were additional/separate
2022, 11 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Hancock is very a very regimented and capable doctor...Dr. Hancock made sure to let me know to contact her through the portal and raise any questions or concerns I ever had...I felt like a human because I used my own patient advocacy, along with humor, to ensure I voiced my concerns. I feel that if the caseload was significantly higher, I may have felt more like a number, because the process of follicle counting can feel very rote after the first few follow ups...
Incredibly comfortable and chic clinic [Spring Fertility] which made the frequent and invasive check-up process more bearable. Very strong and compassionate nursing team, with knowledgeable and kind doctors who are fertility experts. Tight communications within the team, which was evident based on my questions to the team and their knowledge of my case details...Medication package was flat fee. Standard treatment prices...
How was your experience with Kolbe Hancock at Spring Fertility?
I requested to know how many doctors I would be seeing through this process; I'm not sure if this information would have been offered had I not asked. Dr. Hancock made sure to let me know to contact her through the portal and raise any questions or concerns I ever had.
Dr. Hancock is very a very regimented and capable doctor. I felt like a human because I used my own patient advocacy, along with humor, to ensure I voiced my concerns. I feel that if the caseload was significantly higher, I may have felt more like a number, because the process of follicle counting can feel very rote after the first few follow ups.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Incredibly comfortable and chic clinic which made the frequent and invasive check-up process more bearable. Very strong and compassionate nursing team, with knowledgeable and kind doctors who are fertility experts. Tight communications within the team, which was evident based on my questions to the team and their knowledge of my case details.
Medication package was flat fee. Standard treatment prices.