Good

800 858-4832
10 Research Place
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
800 858-4832

Dr. Wright has treated my husband and myself with compassion, understanding and patience. We experienced a miscarriage prior to working with Dr. Wright and I greatly appreciate her ability and willingness to answer all my questions and concerns that go along with having experienced a prior loss....Dr. Wright has always taken the time to explain each one of our tests to us...Dr. Wright found I had high TSH level and correctly that, as well as a uterine fibroid which will be removed. After the removal we are starting IVF with Dr. Wright.
I can speak with regarding onboarding new patients and pre-IVF testing. The clinic does a great job with explaining the process to new patients and has wide availability to get you into appointments quickly. I did feel the testing process takes a long time...Barbara Soto and the rest of the IVF New England nursing staff in Bedford NH and Waltham offices are absolutely amazing! ..., costs of IVF with ICSI and PGS for one cycle is around $19,000.
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
Dr. Wright has treated my husband and myself with compassion, understanding and patience. We experienced a miscarriage prior to working with Dr. Wright and I greatly appreciate her ability and willingness to answer all my questions and concerns that go along with having experienced a prior loss. I feel she truly cares about me and my husband and wants to see us start our family. We have hit a few bumps in the road which has slowed down our IVF start based on various test results, but Dr. Wright has helped me start correct medication and move us along faster then my PCP. I appreciate her quick responses and willing to walk me through each step of the process.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
Don't ever feel guilty asking too many questions. There is no such thing. Dr. Wright has been wonderful answering my many questions and it's made a world of difference in going through this process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
Dr. Wright has always taken the time to explain each one of our tests to us. As we are in the beginning stages of IVF, this is all very new and confusing. My husband and I have almost completed all of our pre-IVF tests and hope to start IVF with ICSI next month. Dr. wright has called me to explain my various test results and helped me to get my TSH on track for IVF. I had a miscarriage prior to this process and Dr. Wright and her staff have been so understanding in working with me knowing I already experienced a very difficult loss.
Describe the protocols Kristen Wright used in your cycles at Boston IVF and their degree of success.
We have not yet begun IVF treatment. We are just about to finish our pre-IVF testing. Dr. Wright found I had high TSH level and correctly that, as well as a uterine fibroid which will be removed. After the removal we are starting IVF with Dr. Wright.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Barbara Soto)
Barbara Soto and the rest of the IVF New England nursing staff in Bedford NH and Waltham offices are absolutely amazing! Having recently experienced a miscarriage, this has been a very emotional process for me. The nursing staff has been unbelievable considerate while treating me. There were there as my IVF tests were delayed due to waiting for the HCG to leave my system, through many ultrasound and blood work, and through my recent sono hysteroscopy.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
As I have not started the IVF process yet, and only completed all pre-IVF testing I can't speak to the clinic's IVF treatment, but I can speak with regarding onboarding new patients and pre-IVF testing. The clinic does a great job with explaining the process to new patients and has wide availability to get you into appointments quickly. I did feel the testing process takes a long time, and perhaps it could be just my siltation which each test seemed to bring up another issue that needed to be addressed before moving forward. Final treatment plans appoints can book a ways out so in that instance it is difficult to get in sooner, but overall I have liked my experience with the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristen Wright at Boston IVF.
As we are just beginning the IVF process, costs of IVF with ICSI and PGS for one cycle is around $19,000. We have spent approximately (with insurance coverage) $1500 in pre-IVF testing so far.
Describe Kristen Wright's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF.
Dr. Wright recommends single embryo transfer.
Lexington

She [Dr. Kristen Wright] is straight and to the point but not rude...She answers all your questions, no matter how crazy or outlandish you think those questions are and whether or not those should be potential concerns for you...Don't expect warm and fuzzy because you won't get it...I responded well but of the 22 eggs, only 12 were mature. I was put on cabergoline for 7 days to minimize OHSS. The second ER i was on the same injections but different amounts to yield more mature eggs which I did, and after transfer I was put on patches and crinone again.
Very personable staff [at IVF New England]...I always scheduled my appointments between 7a and 8a so that I didnt have to take time from work...Clean, organized, great time management, never waited too long to be seen in the waiting room...The nursing staff was always available and always answered my questions and call backs were always same day. Any worries or concerns were always addressed.
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
Dr. Wright is a great at communicator regarding test results, what to expect from those results and what realistic expectations should be. I never did any of my procedures with her, but she did manage my protocols and did all of my follow ups. This wasn't as important to me because I didn't know what to expect from IVF to begin with. When my first retrieval yielded poor results, she called me personally to let me know (and on a weekend). She adjusted my protocol for the second retrieval and was able to yield more mature eggs for fertilization which results in five embryos. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with one of those embryos. I have recommended Dr. Wright to a friend of mine and she is currently under her care and loves her. Dr. Wright is not what I would consider "warm and fuzzy" but she is certainly professional, respectful and candid. I personally prefer this over "sugar coating" or someone trying to be my best friend. She knows what shes doing and I cannot elaborate enough on how much I like her as my RE, but also as a person.
Don't expect warm and fuzzy because you won't get it. She is straight and to the point but not rude. For me, knowing what you are dealing with, with IVF and infertility, it is better to know the details, the truth and all the facts surrounding your diagnosis and protocol, rather than someone who is "just nice". She answers all your questions, no matter how crazy or outlandish you think those questions are and whether or not those should be potential concerns for you.
I was always treated with respect, honesty, and professionalism. My concerns were heard and my questions were answered. I never had to ask more than once for information or for further explanation if needed.
I was on menopur, gonal f, cetrotide injections and estradiol patches and crinone for the first egg retrieval. I responded well but of the 22 eggs, only 12 were mature. I was put on cabergoline for 7 days to minimize OHSS. The second ER i was on the same injections but different amounts to yield more mature eggs which I did, and after transfer I was put on patches and crinone again. The third transfer was a frozen cycle so instead of supposetories I was put on progesterone in oil shots until 10 weeks of pregnancy with patches.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Clean, organized, great time management, never waited too long to be seen in the waiting room. Very personable staff. Weakness would be how difficult it is to contact Boston IVF Lexington when you are running late for your appointment. I always scheduled my appointments between 7a and 8a so that I didnt have to take time from work. It is impossible to get them on the phone that early. I would suggest giving patients a phone line they can call when they are running late or need to cancel, instead of talking to the answering service because there are people there from 6a.
I have no complaints.
Due to my insurance coverage, we paid $500 deductible and everything else was covered. I believe my insurance was billed $8,900 for each cycle. We paid our co-pays for all medications which was less than $300 for the first and second cycles (egg retrievals) and about $30 for the meds for FET.
I have no comments other than because of my age (31), my insurance dictated what I could transfer. When I told her i wanted to transfer two embryos for my third cycle, she was receptive and we did discuss the complications of a twin pregnancy. We went forward and did a two embryo frozen transfer, and luckily we did because only one of those embryos took.
What specific things went wrong at Boston IVF?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Boston IVF.
After my seven week ultrasound, my OB-GYN office at the 11 week appointment still had not received any of my paperwork from IVFNE. I was told it would be sent within 7-10 business days, but it did not make it there in that time frame. I still don't know if they got it because I never followed up.
North Chelmsford

Dr Wright will do everything to get you there...2nd embryo transfer I got a stitch put in my cervix to help straighten it during the transfer. It worked perfectly and the transfer went more smoothly. I have 2 curves and it’s been hard at time to get the catheter in...The stitch in the my cervix was such a simple procedure I just wish it had been brought up earlier...has always taken the time to go over things each cycle or to try something new. We’ve had in person consults as well as phone consults so we wouldn’t have to wait.
The nurses [at IVF New England] were always wonderful. We had many over our visits and they were always warm and caring and helpful...It was expensive but the billing was always willing to try to get insurance to cover things...The strengths are the staff in general. They are all caring and you Know they want you succeed. The only weakness is that you don’t always get your doctor and usually a different nurse each time. While each doctor is great they don’t always know your whole story and that can be hard
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
Dr Wright knows her stuff and she will always tell you how it is. She will break all the info down and help you understand. Having her as the one doing the procedure always made it easier. I’ve had bad experiences with iuis and embryo transfers. But the one I had with Dr Wright was the most comfortable. All together using my obgyn and Boston Ivf I’ve had 8 iuis and two embryo transfers using my wife’s embryos. None have been successful and I was thinking of giving up. My last embryo transfer I was sure it was my last try but Dr Wright changed things up and made the experience less painful and quick. While it wasn’t a success it made me rethink quitting. We’ve already come up with two alternate plans when I’m ready to restart next year.
It’s hard work to get pregnant. But Dr Wright will do everything to get you there. It can be frustrating and scary at times, but I feel you can really put your trust in Dr Wright. It was a lot of struggle for us but we have our beautiful son.
My wife and I both saw Dr Wright to try and get pregnant. My wife has gotten pregnant and gave birth, while I’m still trying. Dr Wright has always taken the time to go over things each cycle or to try something new. We’ve had in person consults as well as phone consults so we wouldn’t have to wait.
One iui cycle was with clomid 50mg for 5 days. Ovidrel 250 mcg 2nd iui: gonal f 50 iu Ovidrel 250 mcg Endometrin 100mg Embryo transfers: estradiol mg Estradiol patches .1 mg Progesterone 1 ml 2nd embryo transfer I got a stitch put in my cervix to help straighten it during the transfer. It worked perfectly and the transfer went more smoothly. I have 2 curves and it’s been hard at time to get the catheter in.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF.
The nurses were always wonderful. We had many over our visits and they were always warm and caring and helpful.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Unfortunately our insurance didn’t cover much. It was expensive but the billing was always willing to try to get insurance to cover things
Lexington

I felt like a human because she [Dr. Kristen Wright] was very kind and understanding. She took all the time we needed to explain everything to us and answer all of our questions...She laid all of our options out on the table and was very supportive of whatever we chose to do.
Boston IVF was wonderful. I was seen at multiple locations and everyone was always very kind and welcoming...The waiting rooms and exam rooms were always very clean and organized. I never came across anyone working there who was unpleasant.
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
She was wonderful. She laid all of our options out on the table and was very supportive of whatever we chose to do. She explained everything in terms we could understand. Every time I was unsure about something or had a question after hours, she was always available to answer my questions. She was supportive and empathetic when we had a miscarriage and every time we got a negative pregnancy test.
Just be yourself and be honest. She will do the same for you and let you know your best course of action to become parents.
I felt like a human because she was very kind and understanding. She took all the time we needed to explain everything to us and answer all of our questions. I didn't feel rushed or unsure during any of the process.
I wasn't sure that we had fertility coverage when we first saw her so we started with timed intercourse and letrozole pills. We did that for about 3-4 cycles and didn't have any luck. I confirmed fertility coverage and from there we moved on to IUI. My 2nd IUI took but I lost the baby at 12 weeks along. Dr Wright and her team were very compassionate and sympathetic and were there for us when we were ready to try again. She performed a hysteroscopy to make sure my uterus was ready to get pregnant again. We did one more IUI and when that didn't work, we moved onto IVF. Dr Wright and her team were wonderful in explaining the whole processes to us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Sarah )
The nursing team at Dr Wright's office was wonderful. They were always available and friendly when I had questions over the phone. And always had a smiling face when I was there at the office.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Boston IVF was wonderful. I was seen at multiple locations and everyone was always very kind and welcoming. They were able to get me in fairly quickly and I never felt like a burden. They were always available any time of day if you had questions regarding your treatment. The waiting rooms and exam rooms were always very clean and organized. I never came across anyone working there who was unpleasant.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
The monitoring appointments were a breeze. They did them in the mornings between 6:30am and 8am which was perfect for me because I could go in before work and not miss any hours. There was never a big wait. Maybe 1 or 2 people in front of me. They would call you by name in the order in which you arrived. I got to know the ultrasound techs and the phlebotomist and they knew me by name and would always greet me with a friendly hello and cheer me on each cycle.
Everything was covered by insurance at the time. I only had a $50 co pay when I would go in for an office visit.
It was the doctors recommendation and our decision to transfer one embryo at a time.
2013 - 2014, Successful
She [Dr. Wright] was amazing. She treated us with our own personal situation and was also very professional. Loved her....Sitting in front of her in her office I felt that she looked at us and wanted to help us. She listened to everything we had to say and treated us with so much respect. She was also very professional and we felt that she wanted nothing more than for us to have a baby...The location I had my blood and ultrasound was in Bedford NH and there were always only a few other women there during the monitoring times. I think it was during a time window and I had a specific time to show up during that window so I wasn’t waiting with a room full of women who signed in to get in line.
I felt at ease at the Bedford location [IVF New England]. The women working there were very personal and helped me feel relaxed while there....As far as I remember I could call with questions anytime and I felt very comfortable and at ease at all my appointments....The location I had my blood and ultrasound was in Bedford NH and there were always only a few other women there during the monitoring times. I think it was during a time window and I had a specific time to show up during that window so I wasn’t waiting with a room full of women who signed in to get in line.
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
Ask any and all questions you may have.
She was amazing. She treated us with our own personal situation and was also very professional. Loved her.
I don’t remember. It was my third cycle and it’s all a blur.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
I felt at ease at the Bedford location. The women working there were very personal and helped me feel relaxed while there. I can’t think of anything I didn’t like, I have only good feelings about them.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
As far as I can remember, the cycle cost us 10,000 plus meds. Could be 11,000? It’s a blur. Our insurance doesn’t cover IVF and it was our third out of pocket cycle.
She told us we had the choice between transferring one or two embryos. She recommended whichever we felt the most comfortable with. She did make sure we knew that if we transferred two, we may have twins, making sure we thought that through before moving forward.
Lexington
Dr. Wright is very thorough with explanation she always kept me informed of everything that was going on. She has been professional the whole time with every appointment or every phone call. She called me right away with results of every testing or Imaging the same day.... Dr. Wright does not beat around the bush she gets the job done and is very aggressive with her treatment options which helps to prevent the duration of infertility. She has presented options for me gives me the statistics based on previous experiences with other patients but also allows me to make an informed decision.
The strengths of the clinic [IVF New England] is that there are multiple locations to choose from and everyone is connected. The downfall is that certain testings such as an hsg must be done in one particular location in Waltham, MA which may be a hassle for some. However I have such a great provider that I don't mind the commute the staff at the Bedford Inn Waltham location have all been a very pleasant from check-in, support staff, labs, providers and techs
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
She is very thorough with her explanations after every testing or procedure she would call me right away to let me know of the results and plan of care and always was allowing me to ask any questions that I had
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF.
The nurses were very thorough and clear was explaining medication directions
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The strengths of the clinic is that there are multiple locations to choose from and everyone is connected. The downfall is that certain testings such as an hsg must be done in one particular location in Waltham, MA which may be a hassle for some. However I have such a great provider that I don't mind the commute the staff at the Bedford Inn Waltham location have all been a very pleasant from check-in, support staff, labs, providers and techs
Not sure
North Chelmsford
Dr. Wright as been a beacon of light for my wife and I as we continue on...my wife and I have had many questions regarding the treatment process and "next steps" after suffering tubal loss. Dr. Wright is always so specific and thorough when answering questions, always easing our anxieties...will always be so thorough and clear for you...treats my wife and I like we "mattered" to her. In the most professional way, Dr. Wright always exhibits empathy and care while delivering services to us.
[Boston IVF is a] Great place to take this journey with. Staff is outstanding and incredibly knowledgeable and supportive. The clinic caters to the individual and their families needs. A weakness may be that appointment times could stand to be a bit longer...The nurses are top notch. Without them, things would be an emotional struggle...The nurses are professional and timely... Dr. Wright will always be so thorough and clear for you.
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Boston IVF?
As a patient, my experience with Dr. Wright has been outstanding. For example, my wife and I have had many questions regarding the treatment process and "next steps" after suffering tubal loss. Dr. Wright is always so specific and thorough when answering questions, always easing our anxieties. As a patient, my journey as been quite tumultuous. Dr. Wright as been a beacon of light for my wife and I as we continue on.
Ask questions! Dr. Wright will always be so thorough and clear for you.
Dr. Wright treats my wife and I like we "mattered" to her. In the most professional way, Dr. Wright always exhibits empathy and care while delivering services to us. She shows this by always making warm eye contact, considering and listening to our questions, and easing anxieties. I lost my right tube to an ectopic pregnancy in June. My wife and I were devastated. Aside from the emotional and physical pain endured, this was financially debilitating. Dr. Wright understood our frustrations with grace and continues to work towards our next steps in family planning. She is amazing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Maryann and Barbara Soto, Brenda)
Amazing. The nurses are top notch. Without them, things would be an emotional struggle. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! The nurses are professional and timely.
Waltham
Extremely knowledgeable about the entire process. When asking her [Dr. Wright] questions about risks, percentages and probability she was honest. No lying to make us feel better. She gave us the reality and also gave us the strength and courage to try for our little one. ... My tubes were blocked so we decided to bypass them and do IVF ...
They are all Very friendly and knowledgeable. I wish that the clinic [Fertility Centers of New England] could open earlier so I didn’t have to be late to work a few days a week. Opening at like 6 would help more people with the intense schedule of blood work. ... They [nursing staff] always called before 1pm with results to any and all testing. If I called with questions or concerns they would call me back in reasonable time.
How was your experience with Kristen Wright at Fertility Centers of New England?
Extremely knowledgeable about the entire process. When asking her questions about risks, percentages and probability she was honest. No lying to make us feel better. She gave us the reality and also gave us the strength and courage to try for our little one.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristen Wright at Fertility Centers of New England?
We have recommended already 2 other friends to her. Call her today because she is the best.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristen Wright at Fertility Centers of New England?
The nurses knew my name and face and remembered things about me from previous conversations.
Describe the protocols Kristen Wright used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of New England and their degree of success.
My tubes were blocked so we decided to bypass them and do IVF. We could have attempted to repair the tubes, but she said there was only a 20% chance of it working.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of New England. (Assigned nurse: Cindy)
They always called before 1pm with results to any and all testing. If I called with questions or concerns they would call me back in reasonable time.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of New England.
They are all Very friendly and knowledgeable. I wish that the clinic could open earlier so I didn’t have to be late to work a few days a week. Opening at like 6 would help more people with the intense schedule of blood work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristen Wright at Fertility Centers of New England.
Describe Kristen Wright's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of New England.
We wanted the best of the best and didn’t want 2 kids at the same time
Fertility Centers of New England
Bedford

2014, Unsuccessful
Dr. Wright was compassionate and appeared trustworthy. She shared her expert knowledge and recommendations with us each step of the journey and made adjustments to our plan as needed based on professional analysis of results.... Dr. Wright reviewed our protocol every step of the way and gave recommendations for next steps based on my personal results, as well as next steps based on the fact that we were self pay patients.
This clinic and staff [at IVF New England] made us feel like a valued patient and not just a number. Our care was handled with compassion and expertise. The overall feel of the clinic including the waiting rooms and exam rooms was clean and comfortable.... Dr. Wright reviewed our protocol every step of the way and gave recommendations for next steps based on my personal results, as well as next steps based on the fact that we were self pay patients.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
This clinic and staff made us feel like a valued patient and not just a number. Our care was handled with compassion and expertise. The overall feel of the clinic including the waiting rooms and exam rooms was clean and comfortable.