Gianna Center - New Brunswick

Doctor available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolOhio State
ResidencyMaricopa Med Ctr
FellowshipCreighton U
222 Easton Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kyle Beiter to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 67%Don't recommend: 33%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gianna Center - New Brunswick to a friend?
[Dr. Kyle Beiter is] An exceptional endometriosis excision specialist - maximizes fertility while thoroughly and carefully removing endometriosis. I have since had a second laparoscopy with another doctor who is world renowned in the field - after seeing the OR report, the videos and images and then during surgery seeing how well I had healed (with no adhesions and minimal return of endo) he said he will recommend Dr. Beiter as well. Dr. Beiter is meticulous and puts the patient's health and wellbeing before profit.
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Dr. Beiter is warm and compassionate and spends adequate time with each patient.
OR nurses of St Peter's hospital (not the Gianna Center) were insensitive and gave poor care in OR recovery. As a result my pain was not well managed. Mixed reviews of nurses in day surgery recovery- even though I was a fall risk no one helped me out of the bed and into the chair. Later I could hear nurses talking about why I was "still there" even though I had had surgery only hours earlier. However a nurse was helpful when I needed to use the restroom.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
The Gianna Center is a small center, well run. Easy to schedule surgery. Dr. Beiter will collaborate with your doctor as needed. They were in network with my insurance at the time and didn't charge any additional fees for the surgery.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
In network with insurance at time. Very reasonable rates and definitely not "greedy".
2013 - 2015
Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Beiter uses NaProtechnology, which gets to the root of your health problem(s) to solve them, instead of overriding your reproductive system. His holistic approach allows for your fertility to be restored so that you don't have to go through this whole process again if you'd like to have more children. My health is 1,000x better thanks to Dr. Beiter and we had our first child six months ago! He also helps with miscarriage prevention.
2013 - 2015
Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
The investigation to find the root cause of infertility may take a little more time, but the benefits last a lifetime!
He treated me like a gentleman - which was so wonderful because fertility treatments make you feel so violated. He cared and always asked how my husband was doing, how I was dealing with the stress of infertility.
Describe the protocols Kyle Beiter used in your cycles at Gianna Center - New Brunswick and their degree of success.
I had major issues with ovarian stimulation and could no longer stimulate due to huge ovarian cysts - which I had removed during an exploratory laparoscopy/ovarian wedge resection. Through charting, blood work and continuous improvement of my health/nutrition, my husband and I were able to conceive naturally with just maintenance medications for my health.
Very organized and efficient.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
Modern, warm and inviting!
All of our costs were included in our normal health insurance coverage.
2012 - 2013
He [Dr. Kyle Beiter] never really explained treatments. He gave me clomid once with no follow up. He told me my symptoms were "consistent with PCOS" and never explained that it actually meant I had PCOS.... When I started the charting method used, his nurses didn't even tell me that I was supposed to avoid sex for a month, they just checked that instruction box on the sheet with no warning. I was unclear when to get blood tests.
2012 - 2013
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
He never really explained treatments. He gave me clomid once with no follow up. He told me my symptoms were "consistent with PCOS" and never explained that it actually meant I had PCOS. Since I was skinny he assumed I'd get pregnant easily.
You need to know what you're doing or ask him to explain everything or you will feel helpless and clueless.
He didn't really explain things to me. When I started the charting method used, his nurses didn't even tell me that I was supposed to avoid sex for a month, they just checked that instruction box on the sheet with no warning. I was unclear when to get blood tests. He gave me clomid and basically did no follow up.
Clomid 50mg to help ovulation Results- crabby, crampy Mucinex to increase cervical mucus B6 to increase cervical mucus Results- don't remember
I saw the nurses for charting instructions and they failed to let me know I was supposed to avoid sex for a month! They wrote it on the instruction part, but never told me in person. As a newlywed, I found another charting practitioner who was willing to work with me and let my husband and I have sex still!
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
It was far from my house in NJ and hardly worth the risk of driving in NJ traffic to see him. I've been told he has been awesome for some people, so maybe it was just that I didn't click with Dr. Beiter.
Describe Kyle Beiter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
This is a NaPro clinic and does not do ART.
What specific things went wrong at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?