Not available by email
Doctor available by direct line
Available by cell phone
Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolOhio State
ResidencyMaricopa Med Ctr
FellowshipCreighton U
222 Easton Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kyle Beiter to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gianna Center - New Brunswick to a friend?
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Beiter treated me as a friend and I felt truly cared for in his treatment. Our heartbreak was his heartbreak. He always has positivity and plans ahead- giving us hope. His “bedside manner” is excellent. I have talked with him on the phone many times....We are attempting to have a baby using a more natural approach and Dr. Beiter is supportive of that. It is very easy to get an appointment and the online portal makes it simple to look up information from our appointment, lab results and other information easily. Dr. Beiter truly cares about his patients and you can feel it with every interaction.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
I feel that we are in good hands when it comes to Dr. Beiter. We are attempting to have a baby using a more natural approach and Dr. Beiter is supportive of that. It is very easy to get an appointment and the online portal makes it simple to look up information from our appointment, lab results and other information easily. Dr. Beiter truly cares about his patients and you can feel it with every interaction.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Dr. Beiter is worth the aggravation of his office staff. I promise.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Describe the protocols Kyle Beiter used in your cycles at Gianna Center - New Brunswick and their degree of success.
We started with tracking daily temp, testing LH and timed intercourse. After no results, hsg and testing the tubes- all normal and open. I did get a culture back for endometritis which was attempted to be treated with two separate doses of antibiotics. But, in December 2018, it was confirmed that I have LUF ( lutenized unruptured follicles, basically trapped egg syndrome- the egg is never released). We have tried a few rounds of cytotec and letrozole and trigger shots with hcg. I liked the hcg because I was able to see a (falsely) positive pregnancy test for the first time. It was a bittersweet moment. This is now our second cycle with all injectable mediciations- lupron and Menopur. We also have three transvaginal ultrasounds per month to watch the size of the follicles, know when to do the trigger shot and then finally to confirm rupture of the follicle. This has only happened once. It is very exhausting and heartbreaking to realize that even after all of that occurring, we still have a very minimal chance of pregnancy. But, we hope.
There are no nurses! His staff consists of medical techs and receptionists. I have have missed medications due to their lack of communication, inability to relay messages from the doctor in a timely fashion. They have read me back at message that says “please call patient urgently...” I have had to call multiple times because they hardly ever return phone messages and it takes multiple attempts to get them to answer the phone with out it going to voicemail. The receptionist frequently calls to relay information that she cannot even pronounce. If it weren’t for Dr. Beiter, I would have found another office- it bothers me that much.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
Communication is super terrible. The phone is almost never answered. There is no way to talk to anyone about the problems that I have with the staff because it is the staff who handle it. The clinic has no clinical coordinator or support staff for the emotional aspect of infertility. There is nothing that is offered by way of psych support, support groups etc. It is very easy to get an appointment and the rooms are nice. The building is new.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
$300 for the first appointment, $30 copay almost every time I go.
What specific things went wrong at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
New Brunswick

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.

[Dr. Kyle Beiter is] An exceptional endometriosis excision specialist - maximizes fertility while thoroughly and carefully removing endometriosis. I have since had a second laparoscopy with another doctor who is world renowned in the field - after seeing the OR report, the videos and images and then during surgery seeing how well I had healed (with no adhesions and minimal return of endo) he said he will recommend Dr. Beiter as well. Dr. Beiter is meticulous and puts the patient's health and wellbeing before profit.
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Dr. Beiter is warm and compassionate and spends adequate time with each patient.
OR nurses of St Peter's hospital (not the Gianna Center) were insensitive and gave poor care in OR recovery. As a result my pain was not well managed. Mixed reviews of nurses in day surgery recovery- even though I was a fall risk no one helped me out of the bed and into the chair. Later I could hear nurses talking about why I was "still there" even though I had had surgery only hours earlier. However a nurse was helpful when I needed to use the restroom.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
The Gianna Center is a small center, well run. Easy to schedule surgery. Dr. Beiter will collaborate with your doctor as needed. They were in network with my insurance at the time and didn't charge any additional fees for the surgery.
In network with insurance at time. Very reasonable rates and definitely not "greedy".

2013 - 2015
Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Beiter uses NaProtechnology, which gets to the root of your health problem(s) to solve them, instead of overriding your reproductive system. His holistic approach allows for your fertility to be restored so that you don't have to go through this whole process again if you'd like to have more children. My health is 1,000x better thanks to Dr. Beiter and we had our first child six months ago! He also helps with miscarriage prevention.
2013 - 2015
Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
The investigation to find the root cause of infertility may take a little more time, but the benefits last a lifetime!
He treated me like a gentleman - which was so wonderful because fertility treatments make you feel so violated. He cared and always asked how my husband was doing, how I was dealing with the stress of infertility.
I had major issues with ovarian stimulation and could no longer stimulate due to huge ovarian cysts - which I had removed during an exploratory laparoscopy/ovarian wedge resection. Through charting, blood work and continuous improvement of my health/nutrition, my husband and I were able to conceive naturally with just maintenance medications for my health.
Very organized and efficient.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
Modern, warm and inviting!
All of our costs were included in our normal health insurance coverage.

2012 - 2013
He [Dr. Kyle Beiter] never really explained treatments. He gave me clomid once with no follow up. He told me my symptoms were "consistent with PCOS" and never explained that it actually meant I had PCOS.... When I started the charting method used, his nurses didn't even tell me that I was supposed to avoid sex for a month, they just checked that instruction box on the sheet with no warning. I was unclear when to get blood tests.
2012 - 2013
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
He never really explained treatments. He gave me clomid once with no follow up. He told me my symptoms were "consistent with PCOS" and never explained that it actually meant I had PCOS. Since I was skinny he assumed I'd get pregnant easily.
You need to know what you're doing or ask him to explain everything or you will feel helpless and clueless.
He didn't really explain things to me. When I started the charting method used, his nurses didn't even tell me that I was supposed to avoid sex for a month, they just checked that instruction box on the sheet with no warning. I was unclear when to get blood tests. He gave me clomid and basically did no follow up.
Clomid 50mg to help ovulation Results- crabby, crampy Mucinex to increase cervical mucus B6 to increase cervical mucus Results- don't remember
I saw the nurses for charting instructions and they failed to let me know I was supposed to avoid sex for a month! They wrote it on the instruction part, but never told me in person. As a newlywed, I found another charting practitioner who was willing to work with me and let my husband and I have sex still!
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
It was far from my house in NJ and hardly worth the risk of driving in NJ traffic to see him. I've been told he has been awesome for some people, so maybe it was just that I didn't click with Dr. Beiter.
Describe Kyle Beiter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
This is a NaPro clinic and does not do ART.
What specific things went wrong at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?