6.6

222 Easton Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

1 patient review filtered by:

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Kyle Beiter] never really explained treatments. He gave me clomid once with no follow up. He told me my symptoms were "consistent with PCOS" and never explained that it actually meant I had PCOS.... When I started the charting method used, his nurses didn't even tell me that I was supposed to avoid sex for a month, they just checked that instruction box on the sheet with no warning. I was unclear when to get blood tests.
I saw the nurses [at Gianna Center] for charting instructions and they failed to let me know I was supposed to avoid sex for a month! They wrote it on the instruction part, but never told me in person.... He [Dr. Kyel Beiter] never really explained treatments. He gave me clomid once with no follow up. He told me my symptoms were "consistent with PCOS" and never explained that it actually meant I had PCOS.
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
He never really explained treatments. He gave me clomid once with no follow up. He told me my symptoms were "consistent with PCOS" and never explained that it actually meant I had PCOS. Since I was skinny he assumed I'd get pregnant easily.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
You need to know what you're doing or ask him to explain everything or you will feel helpless and clueless.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
He didn't really explain things to me. When I started the charting method used, his nurses didn't even tell me that I was supposed to avoid sex for a month, they just checked that instruction box on the sheet with no warning. I was unclear when to get blood tests. He gave me clomid and basically did no follow up.
Describe the protocols Kyle Beiter used in your cycles at Gianna Center - New Brunswick and their degree of success.
Clomid 50mg to help ovulation Results- crabby, crampy Mucinex to increase cervical mucus B6 to increase cervical mucus Results- don't remember
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
I saw the nurses for charting instructions and they failed to let me know I was supposed to avoid sex for a month! They wrote it on the instruction part, but never told me in person. As a newlywed, I found another charting practitioner who was willing to work with me and let my husband and I have sex still!
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
It was far from my house in NJ and hardly worth the risk of driving in NJ traffic to see him. I've been told he has been awesome for some people, so maybe it was just that I didn't click with Dr. Beiter.
Describe Kyle Beiter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
This is a NaPro clinic and does not do ART.
What specific things went wrong at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
I was told my symptoms were "consistent with PCOS" but never that I actually had it. I only realized what he meant later. I wasn't able to figure out how to get blood tests on the right days and they were little help with that.
Kyle Beiter