6.6

doctor available by email
Kyle Beiter works at

222 Easton Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Dr. Beiter treated me as a friend and I felt truly cared for in his treatment. Our heartbreak was his heartbreak. He always has positivity and plans ahead- giving us hope. His “bedside manner” is excellent. I have talked with him on the phone many times....We are attempting to have a baby using a more natural approach and Dr. Beiter is supportive of that. It is very easy to get an appointment and the online portal makes it simple to look up information from our appointment, lab results and other information easily. Dr. Beiter truly cares about his patients and you can feel it with every interaction.
Communication is super terrible. The phone [at Gianna Center] is almost never answered. There is no way to talk to anyone about the problems that I have with the staff because it is the staff who handle it. The clinic has no clinical coordinator or support staff for the emotional aspect of infertility. There is nothing that is offered by way of psych support, support groups etc. It is very easy to get an appointment and the rooms are nice. The building is new.... There are no nurses! His staff consists of medical techs and receptionists.
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
I feel that we are in good hands when it comes to Dr. Beiter. We are attempting to have a baby using a more natural approach and Dr. Beiter is supportive of that. It is very easy to get an appointment and the online portal makes it simple to look up information from our appointment, lab results and other information easily. Dr. Beiter truly cares about his patients and you can feel it with every interaction.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Dr. Beiter is worth the aggravation of his office staff. I promise.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Describe the protocols Kyle Beiter used in your cycles at Gianna Center - New Brunswick and their degree of success.
We started with tracking daily temp, testing LH and timed intercourse. After no results, hsg and testing the tubes- all normal and open. I did get a culture back for endometritis which was attempted to be treated with two separate doses of antibiotics. But, in December 2018, it was confirmed that I have LUF ( lutenized unruptured follicles, basically trapped egg syndrome- the egg is never released). We have tried a few rounds of cytotec and letrozole and trigger shots with hcg. I liked the hcg because I was able to see a (falsely) positive pregnancy test for the first time. It was a bittersweet moment. This is now our second cycle with all injectable mediciations- lupron and Menopur. We also have three transvaginal ultrasounds per month to watch the size of the follicles, know when to do the trigger shot and then finally to confirm rupture of the follicle. This has only happened once. It is very exhausting and heartbreaking to realize that even after all of that occurring, we still have a very minimal chance of pregnancy. But, we hope.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
There are no nurses! His staff consists of medical techs and receptionists. I have have missed medications due to their lack of communication, inability to relay messages from the doctor in a timely fashion. They have read me back at message that says “please call patient urgently...” I have had to call multiple times because they hardly ever return phone messages and it takes multiple attempts to get them to answer the phone with out it going to voicemail. The receptionist frequently calls to relay information that she cannot even pronounce. If it weren’t for Dr. Beiter, I would have found another office- it bothers me that much.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
Communication is super terrible. The phone is almost never answered. There is no way to talk to anyone about the problems that I have with the staff because it is the staff who handle it. The clinic has no clinical coordinator or support staff for the emotional aspect of infertility. There is nothing that is offered by way of psych support, support groups etc. It is very easy to get an appointment and the rooms are nice. The building is new.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
$300 for the first appointment, $30 copay almost every time I go.
What specific things went wrong at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
The clinic’s name is The Gianna Center- I’m not sure how it got filed under a different place but I cannot change it in the survey. Main problems are communication with the office receptionist and medical assistant. I have had one situation where I was extremely upset and they refused to give me the email address of the doctor so I could send a private message. They told me that I could only have the office email address and “promised” that they would not read it. It turned out that Dr. Beiter called me up and we cleared everything up but I still have trouble getting through to the office. I have missed medication doses and I have taken to preordering my injectables because it is a timed medication. I call the office when I get my period and then Dr. Beiter tells me to begin to take a medication on day three of my cycle- it comes from Massachusetts and if I don’t get the message to call in the prescription, it arrives on day 4. Again, this frustration is well worth Dr. Beiter and his kindness.

2013 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Beiter uses NaProtechnology, which gets to the root of your health problem(s) to solve them, instead of overriding your reproductive system. His holistic approach allows for your fertility to be restored so that you don't have to go through this whole process again if you'd like to have more children. My health is 1,000x better thanks to Dr. Beiter and we had our first child six months ago! He also helps with miscarriage prevention.
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
The investigation to find the root cause of infertility may take a little more time, but the benefits last a lifetime!
He treated me like a gentleman - which was so wonderful because fertility treatments make you feel so violated. He cared and always asked how my husband was doing, how I was dealing with the stress of infertility.
I had major issues with ovarian stimulation and could no longer stimulate due to huge ovarian cysts - which I had removed during an exploratory laparoscopy/ovarian wedge resection. Through charting, blood work and continuous improvement of my health/nutrition, my husband and I were able to conceive naturally with just maintenance medications for my health.
Very organized and efficient.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
Modern, warm and inviting!
All of our costs were included in our normal health insurance coverage.

2015, Successful
[Dr. Kyle Beiter is] An exceptional endometriosis excision specialist - maximizes fertility while thoroughly and carefully removing endometriosis. I have since had a second laparoscopy with another doctor who is world renowned in the field - after seeing the OR report, the videos and images and then during surgery seeing how well I had healed (with no adhesions and minimal return of endo) he said he will recommend Dr. Beiter as well. Dr. Beiter is meticulous and puts the patient's health and wellbeing before profit.
The Gianna Center is a small center, well run. Easy to schedule surgery. Dr. Beiter will collaborate with your doctor as needed. They were in network with my insurance at the time and didn't charge any additional fees for the surgery... OR nurses of St Peter's hospital (not the Gianna Center) were insensitive and gave poor care in OR recovery. As a result my pain was not well managed. Mixed reviews of nurses in day surgery recovery- even though I was a fall risk no one helped me out of the bed and into the chair. Later I could hear nurses talking about why I was "still there" even though I had had surgery only hours earlier. However a nurse was helpful when I needed to use the restroom
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
Dr. Beiter is warm and compassionate and spends adequate time with each patient.
OR nurses of St Peter's hospital (not the Gianna Center) were insensitive and gave poor care in OR recovery. As a result my pain was not well managed. Mixed reviews of nurses in day surgery recovery- even though I was a fall risk no one helped me out of the bed and into the chair. Later I could hear nurses talking about why I was "still there" even though I had had surgery only hours earlier. However a nurse was helpful when I needed to use the restroom.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
In network with insurance at time. Very reasonable rates and definitely not "greedy".
New Brunswick
He [Dr. Kyle Beiter] is truly a great doctor. He was able to perform an endometrial biopsy on me when other doctors couldn’t get a sample due to my retroverted uterus. He performed my surgery for endometriosis and later an HSG with oil. After that treatment I got pregnant for the first time in three years of trying. He is excellent and I would highly recommend...He was kind and emphatic I but also honest and very knowledgeable in his field.
The [Gianna Center - New Brunswick] office has a Friendly staff, they usually could schedule you quickly. In person they were compassionate and competent. I didn’t have any bad experiences with them. I would recommend this office to anyone...Dr. Beiter is a wonderful doctor. He really listens to all my concerns and never rushed me. He was kind and emphatic I but also honest and very knowledgeable in his field.
How was your experience with Kyle Beiter at Gianna Center - New Brunswick?
He is truly a great doctor. He was able to perform an endometrial biopsy on me when other doctors couldn’t get a sample due to my retroverted uterus. He performed my surgery for endometriosis and later an HSG with oil. After that treatment I got pregnant for the first time in three years of trying. He is excellent and I would highly recommend.
You are in good hands. Bring your questions, he will take the time to answer them.
He prescribed me letrozole over clomid since I had a history of ovarian cyst. He recommended and HSG with oil over water because his patients had more success with pregnancy following that procedure. He was correct in my case.
Describe your experience with Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
The office has a Friendly staff, they usually could schedule you quickly. In person they were compassionate and competent. I didn’t have any bad experiences with them. I would recommend this office to anyone.
Our costs were covered by insurance.
Describe Kyle Beiter's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Gianna Center - New Brunswick.
This is a Naproxen’s facility so no ART is offered. They look for the cause of fertility issues and treat with medicine, and surgery mostly.