Lane Wong

Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolUCLA
ResidencyU. of Utah
FellowshipUSC
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lane Wong to a friend?

Good

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
The entire team was amazing. [at Fertility Centers of Orange County]...My doctor was great. He was open minded and adjusted our treatment as needed to ensure the best outcome...Clinic was always spotless, welcoming and peaceful...My septum was corrected and 1 tube unblocked [ny Dr. Lane Wong], which is why we tried several IUIs before moving onto IVF. I responded great to all meds and ovulation was confirmed with each cycle however we concluded that although my tube was open it was not properly allowing the egg to make it into the tube. Due to my good response to meds Dr. Wayne Lin suggested we do a mini IVF cycle (minimal stimulation vs a conventional cycle) Due to the minimal stimulation less eggs where expected so we planned on ICSI and also planned to adjust the transfer date if needed depending on the number of successful fertilization. We did a Day 3 fresh transfer of 2 8 cell embryos which resulted in my no perfect 2 year old son. Unfortunately we had no embryos to freeze and would need to start IVF all over again in order to grow our family.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lane Wong at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
Dr. Lane Wong is a very thorough, informative, knowledgeable and professional person. We have nothing but positive things to say about him and his entire staff. We were treated at his facility from Mid 2013 to 2015, shortly before her retired and sold his practice to Dr. Wayne Lin, who treated us from 2016 to 2017 when we finally moved forward with our IVF cycle which resulted in my now 2 year old.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lane Wong at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
Go with an open mind and hunger for knowledge. He is wonderful at explaining everything and teaching you how to help yourself so that science can also do its part.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lane Wong at Fertility Centers of Orange County?
I felt like a human. He was very through, professional and caring.
Describe the protocols Lane Wong used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Orange County and their degree of success.
My initial diagnosis was deviated septum and blocked tubes, which were partially corrected by surgery. My septum was corrected and 1 tube unblocked, which is why we tried several IUIs before moving onto IVF. I responded great to all meds and ovulation was confirmed with each cycle however we concluded that although my tube was open it was not properly allowing the egg to make it into the tube. Due to my good response to meds Dr. Wayne Lin suggested we do a mini IVF cycle (minimal stimulation vs a conventional cycle) Due to the minimal stimulation less eggs where expected so we planned on ICSI and also planned to adjust the transfer date if needed depending on the number of successful fertilization. We did a Day 3 fresh transfer of 2 8 cell embryos which resulted in my no perfect 2 year old son. Unfortunately we had no embryos to freeze and would need to start IVF all over again in order to grow our family.
The entire team was amazing
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Orange County.
The doctor and nurses are the clinic so they should expect to have an amazing experience because of the staff. Clinic was always spotless, welcoming and peaceful. Not much more to say. . . . . . . . .
Describe Lane Wong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Orange County.
Lane Wong
Fertility Centers of Orange County
Irvine

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lane Wong at Fertility Centers of Orange County.