9.8

840 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-271-1616

2013 - 2017, Unknown Success
Our prescriptions were not called in on time for a frozen transfer. When asked about it she [the nurse at OU Physicians Reproductive Health] told me that our GC was on the injectables for "far longer than she needed to be and delaying a day or 2 would not hurt". In other words, she acted like it wasn't a big deal. I was frustrated because 1) why not just apologize? and 2) why are we subjecting a 3rd party to more hormones than needed?
How was your experience with LaTasha Craig at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
Honestly, I really really like Dr. Craig. I cannot recommend her clinic fully because of her staff. Her IVF Coordinator/Nurse was not fully on top of things like ordering our medication on time, etc. She was not friendly (and less so when I called her out on a mistake). Dr. Craig was wonderful and did the best she could, but on one transfer day she mistaken said that our embryos looked good when we were only transferring one embryo that day. In fact, it was our last embryo. I'm certain she was just reporting what she had heard from her nurse or the embryologist, but it looked really bad. I mean, did they even transfer OUR embryo a few minutes later?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of LaTasha Craig at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
You are your own advocate. Double check EVERYTHING.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with LaTasha Craig at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
Dr. Craig was wonderful. I didn't super care for her IVF coordinator/nurse.
Describe the protocols LaTasha Craig used in your cycles at OU Physicians Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
I took menopor, lupron, an HCG trigger shot, and follistim. My GC took lupron, estrogen patches, and progesterone injections.
Describe your experience with your nurse at OU Physicians Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
She wasn't on top of ordering medication for our transfer.
Describe your experience with OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
I loved everything except the nurse who failed to order medication for our cycle. Following that, she seemingly avoided us. I really liked Dr. Hansen's coordinator--she seemed more warm and willing to work with us.
Describe the costs associated with your care under LaTasha Craig at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
I cannot remember beyond the fact that our IVF cycle was $13,000+. I know we paid other large fees, but that was the main one.
Describe LaTasha Craig's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
My doctor recommended we transfer 2 the first time. They froze our additional embryos into separate straws for future eSET transfers because the embryos were AA.
What specific things went wrong at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
Our prescriptions were not called in on time for a frozen transfer. When asked about it she told me that our GC was on the injectables for "far longer than she needed to be and delaying a day or 2 would not hurt". In other words, she acted like it wasn't a big deal. I was frustrated because 1) why not just apologize? and 2) why are we subjecting a 3rd party to more hormones than needed?
LaTasha Craig
Oklahoma City
Dr.Craig takes her time and fully explains how the procedures that you need done and even will dummy it down for you if it is needed. When I broke down crying she immediately stopped explaining what she was doing and started to comfort me...When doing an IVF cycle she will only implant two embryos at a time to lower the change of multiples.
The [OU Physicians Reproductive Health] clinic staff is amazing to work with. They know you are going through a hard situation in your life and are there with you every step of the way. I was always amazed at how fast they would respond back to me when I would call or email a message...My insurance does not cover any expenses. Everything was due at the time of appointment. For IVF we went through a payment program and they walked us through that process
Dr.Craig takes her time and fully explains how the procedures that you need done and even will dummy it down for you if it is needed. When I broke down crying she immediately stopped explaining what she was doing and started to comfort me. Although I am in the beginning stage and waiting for my first IVF cycle, I have seen more of the nurses than Dr. Craig. She was there explaining everything to my husband and I but during our actual IUI that nurse did those.
If you have questions ask, do not feel like you can not. She will take the needed time to explain EVERYTHING to you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
The nursing staff is amazing! They walk beside you through everything. I loved that every time I went in, no matter if I had the same nurse every time that the other nurses would say hi and check in on me.
Describe your experience with OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
The clinic staff is amazing to work with. They know you are going through a hard situation in your life and are there with you every step of the way. I was always amazed at how fast they would respond back to me when I would call or email a message
My insurance does not cover any expenses. Everything was due at the time of appointment. For IVF we went through a payment program and they walked us through that process.
LaTasha Craig