Nurse available by email
ResidencyUCLA
FellowshipOHSU
2701 NW Vaughn St, Suite 205
Portland, OR 97210
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Laura Greenberg to a friend?

5.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Synergy Women's Health Care to a friend?
Dr. Greenberg was good at listening but her bedside manner was coldish and we didn't know since she was our first experience. ... instead we feel like we wasted 2 years of our lives hoping and she really didn't know as much as other professionals in her field do. ... This was a while ago, but the strategy never changed. ... While I did appreciate her candor, she also could have offered more education and explanation to help with future IUIs and their success..instead we felt like we were just shooting an arrow blind and hoping something would hit.
How was your experience with Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care?
Again, Dr. Greenberg was good at listening but her bedside manner was coldish and we didn't know since she was our first experience. Now after meeting with some other specialists, we're left thinking, "wow, I wish Dr. Greenberg had told us this or explained that..." instead we feel like we wasted 2 years of our lives hoping and she really didn't know as much as other professionals in her field do. While I did appreciate her candor, she also could have offered more education and explanation to help with future IUIs and their success..instead we felt like we were just shooting an arrow blind and hoping something would hit.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care?
Please please please, just don't settle if she's the first one you're visiting. Get a second opinion and learn more about your options. You may like her and that's great, but for us, after meeting with other Drs, I just wish we had taken the time to meet with others as well. We would have saved a lot of heartache, time and money.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care?
Dr. Greenberg was good at listening but was also not what I would call a "warm and fuzzy person." While I did appreciate her candor, she also could have offered more education and explanation to help with future IUIs and their success..instead we felt like we were just shooting an arrow blind and hoping something would hit.
Describe the protocols Laura Greenberg used in your cycles at Synergy Women's Health Care and their degree of success.
This was a while ago, but the strategy never changed. It was always 1) take progesterone and clomid 2)test for ovulation and let them know when you're ovulating 3) come in and have the IUI done 4) hope for the best Sometimes, I never knew, do I let you know when the smiley face is blinking or solid, should this happen the day of, the day after, what? Usually they would just plug you in when they had an opening which never felt very scientific.
I didn't really interact with any nurses. I would get my blood drawn, but mainly you do interact with Dr. Greenberg directly. That, I guess is the positive!
Describe your experience with Synergy Women's Health Care.
Strengths: Small clinic feel, online portal for your info and communication, less than a month wait to get in Weaknesses: They have since moved office locations, and it does feel a lot more professional.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care.
Costs were reasonable. For what we were doing costs seemed good. I think that's why we went with the first person we looked into. The price was right! But not covered by my healthcare which is nothing to do with them. The costs seemed very reasonable.
Vaughn-Portland

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care.

European, Other
How was your experience with Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care?
She was very thoughtful and empathetic when we met with her for a consultation. We appreciated that she offered several options for treatment. She did give us a diagnosis of "unexplained infertility," which gave us a bit of an answer to our issues. We did our 1st IUI with Dr. Greenburg and I felt like she didn't fully prepare us for it. I would have appreciated had she gone over ovulation tests and how to use them. She just told us to call when we got a positive ovulation test. We ended up misreading the test and did our IUI too early. During several of our appointments, my husband asked questions that we felt she blew off. We got the impression that she did not take us seriously. It felt like she did not appreciate questions and that we should just take what she says at face value because she's the doctor. My husband likes to know the reason behind everything, so he was displeased with the lack of answers. We were supposed to do a second IUI with Dr. Greenberg. We were going to be on a vacation during the IUI and had found a Dr. in our vacation location to do the IUI. Dr. Greenberg said she'd call in a referral for us, but she forgot and we missed out on our second IUI.
Follow up on everything. Do not assume she will do what she says she will and make sure that you are getting the care you asked for.
At our consultation, it felt like I was treated like a human. She listened thoughtfully and was empathetic. As we continued our treatments with her, we started to feel more like a number. It felt like she did not take our questions and thoughts seriously and did not really listen to our questions. For instance, my husband asked several questions that she basically blew off and didn't fully answer.
Dr. Greenberg prescribed Clomid for our first IUI. We did an ultrasound and our first IUI in the same day. For our second cycle, she prescribed Clomid again but failed to call in a referral for our out-of-state IUI, so we ended up just doing that cycle with Clomid and no procedure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Synergy Women's Health Care.
Our nurse was kind and responded quickly to the messages I sent via the office's online portal.
Describe your experience with Synergy Women's Health Care.
The clinic has changed locations several times in the last year. We went to the clinic in 2 different locations. This was through no fault of their own - their office flooded and the damage had to be repaired. I appreciated their flexibility through the flood and moving process. Even though they were scrambling to set up temporary office space, it never interfered with my appointment scheduling and the staff always had a good attitude about it when I visited.
We paid for a consultation with Dr. Greenburg, ultrasounds, one IUI, Clomid prescriptions
What specific things went wrong at Synergy Women's Health Care?
Vaughn-Portland

Dr. Greenberg is in a small homey clinic, listens to my needs and lets me know what her reccomendations are but really lets me choose my path. She is kind. Her online portal is helpful and allows me to keep in contact with her office....[Protocols] Clomid: ovulation IUI increase chances... Great office staff [Synergy Women's Health] and all inclusive for beginners with infertility. Because its a womans clinic, my husband feels awkward at times.
How was your experience with Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care?
Come with the questions to ask.
Individualized care
Clomid: ovulation IUI increase chances
Describe your experience with your nurse at Synergy Women's Health Care. (Assigned nurse: Tammy)
Always helpful. Calls back quickly.
Describe your experience with Synergy Women's Health Care.
Small. Homey. Closes early, has to refer out if later at night or weekends. Great office staff and all inclusive for beginners with infertility. Because its a womans clinic, my husband feels awkward at times.
Lower than large clinics in the area!