9.9

6160 Tutt Boulevard, Suite 150
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
303-788-8300

Treated 2017
A multiple embryo transfer was discussed. Dr. Ehrhart was open to it on a situational basis. We discussed it at length and created a plan forward...answered all questions in a clear--easy to understand manner, gave multiple approaches and plans forward that allowed us to have ownership in our process and had the perfect balance of compassion and direct medical advice...Her hands on and personal approach was EXACTLY what we were looking for in a fertility specialist.
Amy [nurse at CCRM Colorado] was very kind and helpful in every way. She in an incredibly knowledgeable and patient nurse...Very nice, clean, clinic. Feels up to date with all the latest technology. It is nice to be able to get all of the treatment done in one place (ultrasounds, blood draws, doctor consults, etc.) I always had encounters with pleasant staff people. No weaknesses that I can think of...truly went above and beyond to make a challenging process as smooth as possible.
How was your experience with Lauren Ross Ehrhart at CCRM Colorado?
We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ehrhart! Her hands on and personal approach was EXACTLY what we were looking for in a fertility specialist. Dr. Ehrhart is an exceptional LISTENER (for being a doctor), answered all questions in a clear--easy to understand manner, gave multiple approaches and plans forward that allowed us to have ownership in our process and had the perfect balance of compassion and direct medical advice. Everyone's journey is different and the process can be excruciatingly difficult at times but I would recommend Dr. Ehrhart without hesitation. She is a GREAT human being and when you are going through your process working with a GREAT human (doctor) is a MUST.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lauren Ross Ehrhart at CCRM Colorado?
Be ready to engage in honest, open communication with a doctor who provides exceptional patient care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lauren Ross Ehrhart at CCRM Colorado?
We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ehrhart! Her hands on and personal approach was EXACTLY what we were looking for in a fertility specialist. She and her nursing staff truly went above and beyond to make a challenging process as smooth as possible. Dr. Ehrhart is an exceptional LISTENER (for being a doctor), answered all questions in a clear--easy to understand manner, gave multiple approaches and plans forward that allowed us to have ownership in our process and had the perfect balance of compassion and direct medical advice.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
Amy was very kind and helpful in every way. She in an incredibly knowledgeable and patient nurse.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lauren Ross Ehrhart at CCRM Colorado.
It's IVF, its expensive. I don't remember the exact cost but I believe it was just over 20k for us.
Describe Lauren Ross Ehrhart's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Colorado.
Lone Tree
[Dr. Lauren Ehrhart] come across as very knowledgeable and compassionate. She really wanted to hear about my concerns and my fertility journey. She was sympathetic, and she was clear about the path forward / next steps...really took the time to listen to me, my concerns, and my journey thus far. She asked a number of questions and really seemed compassionate and interested...organized, well-tested approach
[CCRM Colorado] INSISTED ON RE-TESTING EVERYTHING. WOULD NOT TAKE RESULTS WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS. Basically, essentially, was going to rebill me / my insurance for all the testing I'd been through within 6 months, which most clinics accept if current within the last year. RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE and inflexible... strengths are in its organized, well-tested approach. Laboratory is one of the best in the country. Their SART rates are within the top 10 in the nation. Clearly a well-run clinic that has been doing this for some time.
How was your experience with Lauren Ross Ehrhart at CCRM Colorado?
Dr. Ehrhart come across as very knowledgeable and compassionate. She really wanted to hear about my concerns and my fertility journey. She was sympathetic, and she was clear about the path forward / next steps with the CCRM CO clinic.
Tell her your full story.
The doctor really took the time to listen to me, my concerns, and my journey thus far. She asked a number of questions and really seemed compassionate and interested.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Sara)
Nursing staff seemed well organized, well informed, and clear on next steps based on doctor's analysis.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
CCRM Colorado's strengths are in its organized, well-tested approach. Laboratory is one of the best in the country. Their SART rates are within the top 10 in the nation. Clearly a well-run clinic that has been doing this for some time.
THE CLINIC INSISTED ON RE-TESTING EVERYTHING. WOULD NOT TAKE RESULTS WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS. Basically, essentially, was going to rebill me / my insurance for all the testing I'd been through within 6 months, which most clinics accept if current within the last year. RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE and inflexible.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I felt very well taken care of. She [Dr. Lauren Ross Ehrhart] utilized her peers to get ideas when things didn’t go as planned. I felt she really cared about me and my situation. When I had questions, she answered them. She was very responsive and caring.... I was on a high dose stims protocol to battle my DOR.... A round of IVF was about $23,000. My IUI was about $2,000
The clinic’s [CCRM-CO] weekday staff has always been amazing. The only time I’ve had less than stellar service is the weekend nursing team. I also love the ladies who do the blood draws. They are so sweet and make the process more bearable.... Taylor [a nurse] has been amazing. She is so sweet and caring. She gets right back to me and takes time to answer my questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Lauren Ross Ehrhart at CCRM Colorado?
I felt very well taken care of. She utilized her peers to get ideas when things didn’t go as planned. I felt she really cared about me and my situation. When I had questions, she answered them. She was very responsive and caring.
Be flexible and trust the process.
Dr. Ehrhart is very compassionate. She spends the time to answer questions and she shares in the joys and heartbreaks.
Describe the protocols Lauren Ross Ehrhart used in your cycles at CCRM Colorado and their degree of success.
I was on a high dose stims protocol to battle my DOR.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado. (Assigned nurse: Taylor)
Taylor has been amazing. She is so sweet and caring. She gets right back to me and takes time to answer my questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
The clinic’s weekday staff has always been amazing. The only time I’ve had less than stellar service is the weekend nursing team. I also love the ladies who do the blood draws. They are so sweet and make the process more bearable.
A round of IVF was about $23,000. My IUI was about $2,000
My doctor prefers eSET if you have a PGS tested embryo, but is ultimately flexible and is willing to discuss with patients
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Colorado?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Colorado.
I had a situation where the weekend nurse forgot to call me and give me my doses. I had to call them after hours.
Denver
She [Dr. Lauren Ehrhart] was very thourough and thoughtful in the initial appointment. I had a Test to check for fibroids with her and she came back that there was nothing. After 2 rounds of IUI they thought they saw some so she went in again and found the firbroids. Had them removed by my OBGYN. Have not had contact with her since that. ... I like the efficiency of the system [at CCRM Colorado]!
I think they [CCRM Colorado - Lone Tree] are very organized and have specific methods that you are put into quickly. I like the efficiency of the system! Sometimes it feels a little impersonal but I prefer the quick, fast paced method over that ... Expensive testing at the beginning. IUI procedure seems fair ... [Nursing staff] Very on top of things— quick calls and plan of attack
How was your experience with Lauren Ross Ehrhart at CCRM Colorado?
She was very thourough and thoughtful in the initial appointment. I had a Test to check for fibroids with her and she came back that there was nothing. After 2 rounds of IUI they thought they saw some so she went in again and found the firbroids. Had them removed by my OBGYN. Have not had contact with her since that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado.
Very on top of things— quick calls and plan of attack
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
I think they are very organized and have specific methods that you are put into quickly. I like the efficiency of the system! Sometimes it feels a little impersonal but I prefer the quick, fast paced method over that
Expensive testing at the beginning. IUI procedure seems fair
Lone Tree

Dr Erhart is kind, tells it like it is and sets expectations that are reasonable. She has a warm heart and a a smile to greet you. She's compassionate.... She doesn't mind all the questions. She clearly cares for the well being of her patients. She is thorough. We have had 1 retrieval and 1 upcoming. Even when we had to change course, we feel confident in her and CCRM.... Ask her all the questions, even if it needs to be explained twice.
The only ones we've had a harder time with is the business office [CCRM Colorado] but we haven't had problems as others have had with them. I don't like that you don't get an itemized bill. I love that they answer the phone and email everyday. It's very comforting.... The first retrieval, we didn't realize we had to schedule nurse followups, counselor appointments and a physical. It was in really small print on the calendar. Read everything! And i had to request a nurse send in a follow up presecrption post retrieval but then it was done very timely.
How was your experience with Lauren Ross Ehrhart at CCRM Colorado?
She's compassionate, kind, and knowledgeable. Full of information and explains everything in detail. She doesn't mind all the questions. She clearly cares for the well being of her patients. She is thorough. We have had 1 retrieval and 1 upcoming. Even when we had to change course, we feel confident in her and CCRM.
Ask her all the questions, even if it needs to be explained twice. Get her to laugh..she's a lot of fun!
Since we are still in the midst of treatments, I'm not sure I feel comfortable sharing the exact protocols. But we are following her suggestions to a t and they're working.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Colorado.
Every single nurse, lab tech and customer support member has been wonderful. Warm, compassionate and knowledgeable- the nurses care deeply for their patients at CCRM.
Describe your experience with CCRM Colorado.
The only ones we've had a harder time with is the business office but we haven't had problems as others have had with them. I don't like that you don't get an itemized bill. I love that they answer the phone and email everyday. It's very comforting.
All in $40k+
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Colorado?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Colorado.