9.8

3501 Jamboree Rd
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.222.1290

2022, 30 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Sundheimer made me feel so at ease throughout my egg retrieval journey. She was very clear in explaining to me the procedure, the process leading up to the procedure, and any additional questions I have around fertility...From the initial consultation to every follow up appointment pre and post procedure, I had the opportunity to talk to her one on one..
All the nursing staff [of CCRM OC] were very kind and patient. There were a lot of nurses and so there is someone always on hand to answer questions whether in the office or via phone/email...There was little wait time before appointments which is helpful if you're coming in mid day. One area of improvement would be for the staff to send reminder emails/texts for appointments since you do end up having many
How was your experience with Lauren Sundheimer at CCRM Orange County?
Dr. Sundheimer made me feel so at ease throughout my egg retrieval journey. She was very clear in explaining to me the procedure, the process leading up to the procedure, and any additional questions I have around fertility. She is very kind and patient, especially when fertility in general can be a difficult subject to navigate. I am really happy I did my procedure with Dr. Sundheimer and would recommend everyone to go to her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lauren Sundheimer at CCRM Orange County?
Come in with an open mind and be flexible about your fertility journey. With any major medical procedure, there can always be changes just because of how our bodies react to different medications or just general timing. Dr. Sundheimer is there to guide you throughout the process so don't be worried.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lauren Sundheimer at CCRM Orange County?
Dr. Sundheimer took the time to meet with me every step of the process. From the initial consultation to every follow up appointment pre and post procedure, I had the opportunity to talk to her one on one. She always answered all of my questions and even personally called me to deliver test results when applicable. She is an amazing doctor and I would highly recommend any potential patients to her.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Orange County.
All the nursing staff were very kind and patient. There were a lot of nurses and so there is someone always on hand to answer questions whether in the office or via phone/email. I felt very taken care of and feel very fortunate to have the staff by my side during my procedure.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
Overall, I have nothing but great things to say about the clinic. Staff was kind, professional, quick to respond. There was little wait time before appointments which is helpful if you're coming in mid day. One area of improvement would be for the staff to send reminder emails/texts for appointments since you do end up having many. But beyond that my overall experience was great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lauren Sundheimer at CCRM Orange County.
I had insurance through progyny. That being said my service was ~$2k.
2019, 9 Eggs Frozen
When I had my consult with Dr Sundheimer I was very nervous. She really took the time with me to understand my results and what I should do to preserve my fertility. I had unexpected news that my reserve was low, and decided after talking with Dr Sundheimer to go forward with egg freezing. She always gave me updates throughout the entire process and made me feel very cared for. She was easy to talk to even with something that is so personal.She [Dr. Sundheimer] even retrieved a couple more [eggs] than anticipated. I was very happy about that...She always took the time to explain things to me in terms that I could understand...
The Torrance office [of Southern California Reproductive Center] is very personable...She [nurse] was very quick to get back to my questions (by both phone or email) or other needs. She was friendly at every visit and was easy to communicate with throughout this process. She gave me timely updates on what I would need to continue with my egg freezing cycle...Both Dr Sundheimer and her nurse take the time to get to know you and explain things in detail. I felt very comfortable at each visit and there was little to no wait time as well.
How was your experience with Lauren Sundheimer at Southern California Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lauren Sundheimer at Southern California Reproductive Center?
Don't hesitate to call with any questions or concerns, she will always reach out and explain things to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lauren Sundheimer at Southern California Reproductive Center?
She always took the time to explain things to me in terms that I could understand. The Torrance office is very personable.
Describe the protocols Lauren Sundheimer used in your cycles at Southern California Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
Dr Sundheimer had me on birth control pills to start for only a short period of time. Then I took injection medication to help my follicles grow into mature eggs. I took these injections for 12 days and then I had my eggs retrieved. She even retrieved a couple more than anticipated. I was very happy about that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Chrystie)
She was very quick to get back to my questions (by both phone or email) or other needs. She was friendly at every visit and was easy to communicate with throughout this process. She gave me timely updates on what I would need to continue with my egg freezing cycle.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
The Torrance location is very personable. Both Dr Sundheimer and her nurse take the time to get to know you and explain things in detail. I felt very comfortable at each visit and there was little to no wait time as well.
Southern California Reproductive Center
Beverly Hills
Dr. Sundheimer is very sweet, kind, and positive. I always knew what was coming next and had she gave me lots of hope. She expressed empathy very sincerely and I felt like we were in this together. It was very easy to relate to her...We all agreed eSET was best for my situation... was very willing to explain things as scientifically or as layperson as I wanted. Often times we'd go over the same question in several different ways. She was patient and kind. She seemed genuinely excited when I got pregnant, and was very kind to follow up with me when I delivered.
Christy [nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center] was very bubbly and friendly and clearly knew her stuff!...The Torrance office is quite small and personal. There is plenty of parking and it feels very cozy. The Beverly Hills lab and surgery center is a well oiled machine! They clearly take pride in what they do...Dr. Sundheimer was very willing to explain things as scientifically or as layperson as I wanted. Often times we'd go over the same question in several different ways. She was patient and kind. She seemed genuinely excited when I got pregnant, and was very kind to follow up with me when I delivered.
Feel free to ask questions!
It was a bit ago, now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Christy)
Christy was very bubbly and friendly and clearly knew her stuff!
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lauren Sundheimer at Southern California Reproductive Center.
It was in line with my expectations of IVF
Describe Lauren Sundheimer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southern California Reproductive Center.
We all agreed eSET was best for my situation
Southern California Reproductive Center
Beverly Hills

2021, Successful
Dr. Sundheimer provided a ton of information and answered many questions upfront as we started a new process...During egg freezing I took Gonal-F & Menopur daily for 2 weeks, this progressed as expected...Closer to the date of procedure I started taking Cetrotide and right before the surgery I took Progenyl. Dr. Sundheimer and her team had thoroughly prepared me in how to use these medicines...
They [CCRM Orange County] were efficient and informative in every visit...Everyone that works there is thoughtful and considerate and very thorough in how they support patients. They provide custom, personalized experience and answered every question I had in appointments or over the phone...Dr. Sundheimer and her team were extremely supportive, kind and detail oriented
How was your experience with Lauren Sundheimer at CCRM Orange County?
Dr. Sundheimer is a dream to work with. She took time in every appointment to explain exactly what she was doing, what that meant for my health and our experience. She was kind, thoughtful and informative.
Do research on the types of meds you'll be taking before they teach you how to take it so that you're prepared and the training can be more helpful.
Dr. Sundheimer provided a ton of information and answered many questions upfront as we started a new process. She is kind and considerate and throughout the appointments and procedure kept us informed and prepared. Throughout a complex and intense process Dr. Sundheimer and her team were extremely supportive, kind and detail oriented - I couldn't have asked for a better team or out come from this experience.
Describe the protocols Lauren Sundheimer used in your cycles at CCRM Orange County and their degree of success.
During egg freezing I took Gonal-F & Menopur daily for 2 weeks, this progressed as expected. During the many appointments we had to do ultrasounds and blood work we saw that they were working properly. Closer to the date of procedure I started taking Cetrotide and right before the surgery I took Progenyl. Dr. Sundheimer and her team had thoroughly prepared me in how to use these medicines.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Orange County. (Assigned nurse: Leileha, Joanne, Vicky )
The office is beautiful and I felt very comfortable throughout the process. Everyone that works there is thoughtful and considerate and very thorough in how they support patients. They provide custom, personalized experience and answered every question I had in appointments or over the phone.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
The office, surgical center and business park in general is high-end and very comfortable.They were efficient and informative in every visit, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fertility doctor.