CCRM Orange County

3501 Jamboree Rd
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.222.1290

Success w/ Doc 9 Eggs Frozen
When I had my consult with Dr Sundheimer I was very nervous. She really took the time with me to understand my results and what I should do to preserve my fertility. I had unexpected news that my reserve was low, and decided after talking with Dr Sundheimer to go forward with egg freezing. She always gave me updates throughout the entire process and made me feel very cared for. She was easy to talk to even with something that is so personal.She [Dr. Sundheimer] even retrieved a couple more [eggs] than anticipated. I was very happy about that...She always took the time to explain things to me in terms that I could understand...
The Torrance office [of Southern California Reproductive Center] is very personable...She [nurse] was very quick to get back to my questions (by both phone or email) or other needs. She was friendly at every visit and was easy to communicate with throughout this process. She gave me timely updates on what I would need to continue with my egg freezing cycle...Both Dr Sundheimer and her nurse take the time to get to know you and explain things in detail. I felt very comfortable at each visit and there was little to no wait time as well.
How was your experience with Lauren Sundheimer at Southern California Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lauren Sundheimer at Southern California Reproductive Center?
Don't hesitate to call with any questions or concerns, she will always reach out and explain things to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lauren Sundheimer at Southern California Reproductive Center?
She always took the time to explain things to me in terms that I could understand. The Torrance office is very personable.
Describe the protocols Lauren Sundheimer used in your cycles at Southern California Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
Dr Sundheimer had me on birth control pills to start for only a short period of time. Then I took injection medication to help my follicles grow into mature eggs. I took these injections for 12 days and then I had my eggs retrieved. She even retrieved a couple more than anticipated. I was very happy about that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Chrystie)
She was very quick to get back to my questions (by both phone or email) or other needs. She was friendly at every visit and was easy to communicate with throughout this process. She gave me timely updates on what I would need to continue with my egg freezing cycle.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
The Torrance location is very personable. Both Dr Sundheimer and her nurse take the time to get to know you and explain things in detail. I felt very comfortable at each visit and there was little to no wait time as well.
Southern California Reproductive Center
Beverly Hills
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Sundheimer is very sweet, kind, and positive. I always knew what was coming next and had she gave me lots of hope. She expressed empathy very sincerely and I felt like we were in this together. It was very easy to relate to her...We all agreed eSET was best for my situation... was very willing to explain things as scientifically or as layperson as I wanted. Often times we'd go over the same question in several different ways. She was patient and kind. She seemed genuinely excited when I got pregnant, and was very kind to follow up with me when I delivered.
Christy [nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center] was very bubbly and friendly and clearly knew her stuff!...The Torrance office is quite small and personal. There is plenty of parking and it feels very cozy. The Beverly Hills lab and surgery center is a well oiled machine! They clearly take pride in what they do...Dr. Sundheimer was very willing to explain things as scientifically or as layperson as I wanted. Often times we'd go over the same question in several different ways. She was patient and kind. She seemed genuinely excited when I got pregnant, and was very kind to follow up with me when I delivered.
Feel free to ask questions!
It was a bit ago, now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Christy)
Christy was very bubbly and friendly and clearly knew her stuff!
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lauren Sundheimer at Southern California Reproductive Center.
It was in line with my expectations of IVF
Describe Lauren Sundheimer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southern California Reproductive Center.
We all agreed eSET was best for my situation
Southern California Reproductive Center