Lawrence Amesee

Cache Valley Fertility Center

Doctor available by email
Doctor available by direct line
Available by cell phone
Doctor personal cell phone
Cache Valley
271 North Spring Creek Parkway suite B1
Providence, UT 84332
435-994-9262
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lawrence Amesee to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cache Valley Fertility Center to a friend?
He [Dr. Lawrence Amesee] was very friendly. He called me personally to talk with me about what I would like to do. He got to know me and everything we have tried. He always made sure I was comfortable. He was very hopeful for us. He always made sure we understood what we were doing and the risks of it.... He does not have a nursing staff. It is just Dr. Richards & Dr. Amesse who partner in the company.
How was your experience with Lawrence Amesee at Cache Valley Fertility Center?
He was very friendly. He called me personally to talk with me about what I would like to do. He got to know me and everything we have tried. He always made sure I was comfortable. He was very hopeful for us. He always made sure we understood what we were doing and the risks of it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lawrence Amesee at Cache Valley Fertility Center?
Give him a shot. He is very knowledgable in what he is doing. He is very friendly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lawrence Amesee at Cache Valley Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Lawrence Amesee used in your cycles at Cache Valley Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We did 2 rounds of Femara with a trigger shot. Then we did one IUI procedure also using Femara and the trigger shot. I am unsure on the dosage of those.
Describe your experience with Cache Valley Fertility Center.
The clinic is very comforting. It’s well organized. It has a peaceful feeling while you’re there. You’re greeted right away. It’s always a comfortable temperature. They do not have a long wait before you are seen by your dr.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lawrence Amesee at Cache Valley Fertility Center.
I don’t remember how much it was for the Femara and trigger shot. The whole IUI procedure was $500 + the shots.
Describe Lawrence Amesee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cache Valley Fertility Center.
He always wanted to make sure I have at least one “qualifying” follicle. But preferred more than one.
Lawrence Amesee