1 review

810 Chafee Avenue
Augusta, GA 30905

1 patient review filtered by:

2018, Consult
Be prepared for a long consultation [with Dr. Lawrence Layman]. It took about three hours but they go over everything and get most of your testing done at the consultation...he went through everything with us so we understood how he was planning on helping us...He was very straight forward and to the point...He had a good bedside manner and I felt comfortable with him. He was open in talking over all our previous results and very honest about the chances we have to get pregnant.
Iui was quoted to us at around 700 [at Georgia Regents]...The clinic seemed very knowledgeable in all aspects of fertility. They were sure to let us know what options we had for payments. And they made sure we knew how much the fertility treatments would be each time...The nursing staff was small but they were very kind. The only things I would say are that it took awhile for someone to come up to the front to check us in and even though they took my insurance card they didn’t save it on my file so I got a bill a month later even though that visit would have been covered under my insurance
How was your experience with Lawrence Layman at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
He was very straight forward and to the point. He was very detailed in explaining every step we would have to go through. He had a good bedside manner and I felt comfortable with him. He was open in talking over all our previous results and very honest about the chances we have to get pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lawrence Layman at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
Be prepared for a long consultation. It took about three hours but they go over everything and get most of your testing done at the consultation
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lawrence Layman at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
It was a very long consultation but he went through everything with us so we understood how he was planning on helping us
Describe your experience with your nurse at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Describe your experience with Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lawrence Layman at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
Iui was quoted to us at around 700
What specific things went wrong at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
Lawrence Layman