Good

Levica Narine works at

65 Broadway
718.736.2218

2020, Consult
Dr. Narine was very professional with excellent bedside manners. She listens to concerns and takes the time to explain your diagnosis as well as answer questions. Despite my fertility issues being somewhat different than what other women experience, she was very thorough and compassionate to my situation...she has excellent bedside manners.
Before anything was decided they [Kofinas Fertility Group staff] sat me with a billing consultant that reviewed the cost with me and how much my insurance would cover before any decisions were made...The clinic is always clean and kept COVID 19 protocols. The staff are friendly and polite. They usually keep their appointment times within the 15 minutes they were scheduled for. I appreciate that the clinic takes into consideration billing and that you get to meet with someone regarding that before any further treatment continues.
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Do not wait a second more to get an answer to your fertility issue!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Narine took the time to listen to my entire fertility history during our first visit. She was very thorough in explaining all the tests I would have done and possible treatment options. From beginning to end, the entire process (testing) took about a month and I was very pleased to have an answer as to why I could not keep a pregnancy at the end. Immediately after we had an answer, she moved forward with the treatment plan and within 6 months of my first visit, I was pregnant. In addition, she has excellent bedside manners.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff were all very polite, compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I was fortunate enough that my insurance covered most if not all of the cost of my testing and surgery. Before anything was decided they sat me with a billing consultant that reviewed the cost with me and how much my insurance would cover before any decisions were made.
Lower Manhattan

She [Dr. Narine] has nice bed side manners and seems to care. She does answer questions that we might have by email which is nice...We only did egg retrieval so far. Everything seems pretty standard with what is needed for that including pre natal supplements, trigger shots etc. Our eggs retrieval count seems to be below average. Not sure if that can be control by them or us.
It [Kofinas Fertility Group] does seem a bit on the expensive side compared to other clinic. Also it is out of network for our insurance. Strength the friendly and helpful staff, as well as the early morning and sometimes late clinic times which is helpful for people who are working... Only complaint is that sometimes we don't get a call back [from nurses] as promised and twice our prescription wasn't sent to our local pharmacy and we had to call and have them resend.
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
She has nice bed side manners and seems to care. She does answer questions that we might have by email which is nice. We are still in the process so we don't know if it will work or not yet. We did egg retrieval but it wasn't as many as we have hoped for. Not sure if that is within their control or ours.
I would recommend her as she is nice and knowledgeable.
Everyone at the downtown Manhattan clinic would greet us by name. Friendly Staffs who answers your questions quickly via phone or email.
Describe the protocols Levica Narine used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Overall very nice and friendly. We like them. Only complaint is that sometimes we don't get a call back as promised and twice our prescription wasn't sent to our local pharmacy and we had to call and have them resend.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Overall it is a decent clinic. It does seem a bit on the expensive side compared to other clinic. Also it is out of network for our insurance. Strength the friendly and helpful staff, as well as the early morning and sometimes late clinic times which is helpful for people who are working.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Monitoring hours are usually early mornings around 7am to noon I think. Unfortunately sometimes there is a bit of a wait time as you can come in anytime but everyone else are coming in during that time too so we can all go to work by 8am
While the clinic is out of network, our insurance did cover a majority of the visits so far. We only have a limited amount of lifetime coverage for fertility which will unfortunately run out soon. some stuff were not covered like genetic testings, medicine, supplements, various other tests.
Describe Levica Narine's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I think the doctor is hesitant to do more than one embryo at a time since we are not in the older age range.
What specific things went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses forgot to send in our prescription to our local pharmacy twice. Sometimes there is a slight wait time in the morning hours which is not good for people who needs to run to work.
Staten Island
2014 - 2018, Unsuccessful
My experience with Dr Narine is overall good. She always answers my questions, the only thing that I advise please ask questions to make sure you get your answer kind of be your own doctor as well and let her know your concerns...She has always ask how I am doing after every failed cycle...I’ve had 5 medicated cycles, 4 were timed intercourse and one IUI with clomid, trigger shot HCG and progesterone suppositories.
Doctors and front desk staff [at Kofinas Fertility] are great. The nurse station is good too, but when there in the rush hours which is usually monitoring from 6-9 they are very busy and forget to call in prescriptions. The MA are great...they [nurses] make you feel welcomed, the only think I dislike about them is that they have never called in medications in on time for me such as the clomid , and hcg which is a vital part of the treatment
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Ask question be your on advocate
She has always ask how I am doing after every failed cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
There nice, they make you feel welcomed, the only think I dislike about them is that they have never called in medications in on time for me such as the clomid , and hcg which is a vital part of the treatment
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Doctors and front desk staff are great. The nurse station is good too, but when there in the rush hours which is usually monitoring from 6-9 they are very busy and forget to call in prescriptions. The MA are great 👍🏽
Insurance covers everything IUI related . Being monitored with blood work, ultrasounds, trigger shot, clomid with just copays coinsurance and deductibles.
What specific things went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Just the calling in of prescriptions is that gone wrong.
Upper West Side
I felt like human more so because my case was complicated and landed me in the hospital for extended stays. Dr. Narine was only a text or phone call away at all times. Always offering comfort in whatever way possible...Very compassionate and knowledgeable. Always took the time to listen and is patient. She at time resorted to the lead doctor to make the final decision.
The doctors [at Kofinas Fertility Group] are great, facility is clean, the doctors and nursing staff are compassionate. Even the admin staff is polite and tactful...She [nurse] was great in ensuring that I was stocked up on my medications, assisted in administering medications and was prompt in calling to give updates on my blood levels and inform me of any changes that I need to make...Dr. Narine was only a text or phone call away at all times.
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Very compassionate and knowledgeable. Always took the time to listen and is patient. She at time resorted to the lead doctor to make the final decision...................................................................
You should follow her instructions religiously
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Christina)
She was great in ensuring that I was stocked up on my medications, assisted in administering medications and was prompt in calling to give updates on my blood levels and inform me of any changes that I need to make
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The doctors are great, facility is clean, the doctors and nursing staff are compassionate. Even the admin staff is polite and tactful.........................................................................................
Appx 20K
My doctor was very concerned about me and tried at all cost to avoid complications. She was adamant about transferring one at a time
2016 - 2019, Successful
Investment Banker
Fertility can be a very long and lonely road, but Dr. Narine eases this pain. She is calm, empathetic and patient. She makes herself avaible at all times and thoroughly cares about all of her patients, giving each personalized treatment based on their needs. You never just feel like another fertility case.... Little did I know when meeting her back in 2016 that she would be my Godsend. Thanks to her I now have a 2 year old son and a sibling for him on the way! It is because of her knowledge, persistence, guidance and compassion that I have my very own family
I cannot give enough praise to the all the doctors , nurses and staff at the Kofinas Fertility Group, especially Dr. Narine, my primary fertility doctor.... Strengths: compassionate - knowledgaebale - striaghtforward - emphatic - persistent - hopeful - positive - strong - individualized treatment - Weakness: none - amazing experience all doctors nurses and staff... Little did I know when meeting her back in 2016 that she would be my Godsend. Thanks to her I now have a 2 year old son and a sibling for him on the way!
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
I cannot give enough praise to the all the doctors , nurses and staff at the Kofinas Fertility Group, especially Dr. Narine, my primary fertility doctor. Little did I know when meeting her back in 2016 that she would be my Godsend. Thanks to her I now have a 2 year old son and a sibling for him on the way! It is because of her knowledge, persistence, guidance and compassion that I have my very own family (something that I never thought was possible for me). Fertility can be a very long and lonely road, but Dr. Narine eases this pain. She is calm, empathetic and patient. She makes herself avaible at all times and thoroughly cares about all of her patients, giving each personalized treatment based on their needs. You never just feel like another fertility case. Please, please, please go see Dr. Narine if you are struggling to conceive. Your future family is only an appointment away.
She is the best!
Don’t remember
Upper West Side

DR. Narine was very kind and explained everything to you with great bedside manners....She is a very patient doctor with great bedside manner and make sure you understand what the procedure is gonna be and how to take all medications that's assigned to you. I love that she is straight forward with you and dont tell you what she wants you to hear or what sounds good.... They have a good friendly staff but they are too expensive
They [Kofinas Fertility] have a good friendly staff but they are too expensive and when it comes to my medication it took a while for me to get them cause they didnt put it into the right pharmacy so I had to come out of pocket and purchase their meds til I get my own to reimburse them after... DR. Narine was very kind and explained everything to you with great bedside manners....She is a very patient doctor with great bedside manner and make sure you understand what the procedure is gonna be and how to take all medications that's assigned to you. I love that she is straight forward with you and dont tell you what she wants you to hear or what sounds good.
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Ask lots of questions and call her if she is good with returning call.
Clomid menopur gonal f and cetrotide
Patients and kind
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
They have a good friendly staff but they are too expensive and when it comes to my medication it took a while for me to get them cause they didnt put it into the right pharmacy so I had to come out of pocket and purchase their meds til I get my own to reimburse them after
No comments didnt make it that far
Brooklyn Center
Dr. Narine was warm and caring. We had a great frank discussion at the beginning of my treatment where we outlined goals and expectations. Every visit was fairly quick and easy. Dr. Narine answered any questions I had at each visit. Dr. Narine called to check on me during and after my treatments at her practice. I would strongly recommend Dr. Narine if a friend asked for a reference for an infertility doctor.
[The nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Care are] Very kind and attentive and positive. Always helpful...[monitoring is] Quick and efficient. Did not feel rushed...Early morning appointments which are helpful to get to work on time. ALWAYS work with you with your insurance coverage and ensuring you get your medications on time and at a good price...We measured my hormone levels and monitored my ovaries via ultrasound every other day during my retrieval process, and adjusted medications accordingly. Once pregnant, we also monitored my hormone levels and embryo/fetus via ultrasound and adjusted my medications accordingly. Once the first trimester was completed, Dr. Narine referred me to a great high risk doctor who also monitors my pregnancy with great care and precision.
She's great.
Dr. Naurine and her staff were always kind and helpful. Made us feel very comfortable.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Very kind and attentive and positive. Always helpful.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Early morning appointments which are helpful to get to work on time. ALWAYS work with you with your insurance coverage and ensuring you get your medications on time and at a good price. Overall my sister and I have both used the Kofinas Infertility practice and only have great things to say
Quick and efficient. Did not feel rushed.
5-6,000