7.3

3250 Fordham St
San Diego, CA 92110
1-800-290-5000

2015 - 2019, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Lin] always answers all of my questions and considers all of my thoughts. She always comes to each appointment picking up where we last left off...I truly feel that she is vested and cares about the outcome of my treatments. When I have questions or want to know her opinion on research that I've done, she is receptive and open to discussing and implementing changes to my protocol. One negative to working with Dr. Lin is that she is almost always running behind. I actually don't mind waiting because I believe this is because she doesn't rush her patients and takes her time with each person. However, if it is critical to you for the doctor to not make you wait, then I would go with a different doctor.
Kaiser works with Reproductive Partners La Jolla, so for any IVF you would be seeing a Kaiser doctor at Reproductive Partners. All IUI and other procedures are done at Kaiser in the Point Loma office. The nurses and doctors at Kaiser are really great and super helpful...For appointments at Kaiser, the nurse is for Dr. Lin is Alba and she is really great. For appointments at Reproductive partners, the nurse for Dr. Lin is Tiffany and she is also really great.
How was your experience with Li-Shei Lin at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr. Lin is an excellent doctor. I truly feel that she is vested and cares about the outcome of my treatments. When I have questions or want to know her opinion on research that I've done, she is receptive and open to discussing and implementing changes to my protocol. One negative to working with Dr. Lin is that she is almost always running behind. I actually don't mind waiting because I believe this is because she doesn't rush her patients and takes her time with each person. However, if it is critical to you for the doctor to not make you wait, then I would go with a different doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Li-Shei Lin at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Be patient.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Li-Shei Lin at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
She always answers all of my questions and considers all of my thoughts. She always comes to each appointment picking up where we last left off.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kaiser Permanente SoCal. (Assigned nurse: Tiffany)
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Li-Shei Lin at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
Depending on insurance, you pay a co-pay or percentage. My insurance pays 50%. IVF is not covered and is paid for separately to Reproductive Partners.
Describe Li-Shei Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
Normally Dr. Lin believes in doing eSET. However, because of my age, I believed that day 3 embryos might be a better choice for me, so we froze all day 3 embryos. For FET we transferred two day 3 embryos.
2017 - 2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Li-Shei Lin is] the reason we’ve continued with RPMG despite issues with their PGS testing program...Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality...Dr Lin truly cares, is knowledgeable, and considers modifying the plan when it doesn’t work. She has called/texted at all hours to check on us or update us on latest plan options...she wants the best for you...advise eSET
Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality [at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center]...All RPMG docs advise eSET...is like many others in that they are always busy. It feels less like an assembly line than I’ve heard from others. Dr Garzo runs the show...Several new docs have joined in the past few years...Always caring, helpful, and positive
How was your experience with Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr Lin truly cares, is knowledgeable, and considers modifying the plan when it doesn’t work. She has called/texted at all hours to check on us or update us on latest plan options. She’s the reason we’ve continued with RPMG despite issues with their PGS testing program.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Listen to her - she wants the best for you
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Always caring, helpful, and positive
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
RPMG is like many others in that they are always busy. It feels less like an assembly line than I’ve heard from others. Dr Garzo runs the show. They’re the best in San Diego in terms of numbers. Several new docs have joined in the past few years.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Kaiser insurance plan covers 80% of IVF, meds, etc
Describe Li-Shei Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
All RPMG docs advise eSET
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality
Reproductive Partners Fertility Center
La Jolla
Dr Lin helped us through every step of the process thank you so much for all the help and care ... My husbend and i highly recommend Dr Li Shei Lin and all the staff [Kaiser Permanente - San Diego] are professonal and experienced , ... we have tried several methods over these years and have not been successful ... I am so excited to say that i am now pregnant after 12 years
They [Kaiser Permanente - San Diego] wall great and friendly they help me a lot they have agood Experience and knowledge ... I highly recommend my doctor and all the staff ... My husbend and i highly recommend Dr Li Shei Lin and all the staff are professonal and experienced ... we have tried several methods over these years and have not been successful ...
How was your experience with Li-Shei Lin at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
They wall great and friendly they help me a lot they have agood Experience and knowledge Got bless you all and I highly recommend my doctor and all the staff are great thank you so much again I am so excited to say that i am now pregnant after 12 years , we have tried several methods over these years and have not been successful . My husbend and i highly recommend Dr Li Shei Lin and all the staff are professonal and experienced ,Dr Lin helped us through every step of the process thank you so much for all the help and care . we had receved from you .. God bless you .