Lillian Swiersz

Redwood City
570 Price Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94063

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Swiersz did all of our blood work, requested we do the HSG, and while we were figuring things out to do clomid with timed sex. She was honest and real. She seemed to really care. I was always able to email her when I had questions. She always responded in a timely manner. Dr. Swiersz was very knowledgeable and helpful while we were in the early stages on secondary infertility.... We only did one round of clomid with Dr. Swiersz, since we needed to do more and our insurance was not in contract with her clinic.
[Freyja] Clinic is VERY busy. I always waited 10-15 minutes before going in. Nurses were friendly enough. I honestly always saw, spoke with, and had majority of my time with Dr. Swiersz. The clinic was not good about billing or scheduling. They just were so busy. The clinic is not only an OBGYN and Fertility clinic, it has pediatrics and Accupuncture as well.... I had requested my original finding and all medical records be sent to other fertility clinics, which they did not do when I requested. I had to request a few times. Just was not done in a timely manner. Once again, to reiterate this clinic is very busy with more than just fertility treatments
How was your experience with Lillian Swiersz at Freyja Clinic?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lillian Swiersz at Freyja Clinic?
To make sure you ask about insurance and payments.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lillian Swiersz at Freyja Clinic?
Dr. Swiersz was so patient and kind during our time with her. She listened to everything we had to say and answered all questions. She was beyond wonderful. Only reason we left was our insurance would not be covered under Freyja clinic.
Describe the protocols Lillian Swiersz used in your cycles at Freyja Clinic and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Freyja Clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lillian Swiersz at Freyja Clinic.
Only costs were appointments. Medication and tests were done elsewhere.
What specific things went wrong at Freyja Clinic?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Freyja Clinic.
I had requested my original finding and all medical records be sent to other fertility clinics, which they did not do when I requested. I had to request a few times. Just was not done in a timely manner. Once again, to reiterate this clinic is very busy with more than just fertility treatments.
Lillian Swiersz