Available by cell phone
713.491.2792
16415 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
214-414-3806
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Linda Elkins to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aspire Fertility to a friend?
Make sure that you find out if she [Dr. Linda Elkins] will be able to do the procedure when you make the appointment for IUI’s...two out of the five IUIs were done by a nurse and not her. I was not aware this was going to happen before hand...We started with IUI’s and taking clomid...We are talking about going forward with IVF in June and she said she would probably only put one embryo during the first IVF attempt...She always seemed to talk to me about me and cared about my thoughts and feelings too.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
I love Dr. Elkins. She is very personable and easy to talk to. She takes her time with you and is very informative. I never felt rushed when she was with you. The only problem I had was that two out of the five IUIs were done by a nurse and not her. I was not aware this was going to happen before hand.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Make sure that you find out if she will be able to do the procedure when you make the appointment for IUI’s.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Describe the protocols Linda Elkins used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
We started with IUI’s and taking clomid. I took two pills once a day for five days. I would go in for blood work and a sonogram on or around day 3, 5 10 and then once for the procedure. The 4th and 5th IUIs we also added in nightly shots to go with the oral medication.
I had two of my IUIs performed by a nurse and both times she was super friendly and helpful. I have called about questions and when I get a chance to talk to them they are always able to answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
I love how nice and friendly they are when you are there. The lady at the front desk when you come in is super friendly and helpful. I love Dr Elkin. She is super friendly and personable. She seems very knowledgeable and completely competent. I would say their weakness is that when I went back to my regular Dr who referred me to them he had gotten no information from them about what we had done fertility wise throughout the past year. There has been a couple of times I have called about something and do not get a call back. I have to then call back again.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility.
$1,400 for IUI plus medication. $14,000 for IVF plus medication
Describe Linda Elkins's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Fertility?
Dallas

[Dr. Elkins] makes you feel welcomed and wants your dream to come true of having a family and wants to help you and your spouse get there....But me and my wife both try to make sure we ask the right questions as though sometimes we feel like some things get missed or not communicated correctly some of the time.... Dr.Elkins suggested that we use unmedicated IUI seeing that I have no health problems and I am a younger woman and that I seem to ovulate regularly.
Latino, Other
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
She makes you feel welcomed and wants your dream to come true of having a family and wants to help you and your spouse get there. She is truly a good person and wants what’s best for her patients but again my wife and I seem to ask a lot of questions that seems she should have already covered them at that specific visit. Maybe we are just new to all of this and have read up on a lot of things thinking we should ask if she doesnt cover it or maybe at that time of the visit that’s not something she should go over? We would just want to know everything no matter what and seems we are the ones looking for answers that haven’t always been given to us.
If you are new to the fertility process research and have questions ready just in case.
Any news that I have gotten has always been said with compassion as though she feels our pain like with my first try ending in a miscarriage and when i tried again with the result as a negitave pregnancy test. Talk on a personal level as we get to know each other as we build our relationship with our doctor. But me and my wife both try to make sure we ask the right questions as though sometimes we feel like some things get missed or not communicated correctly some of the time.
Dr.Elkins suggested that we use unmedicated IUI seeing that I have no health problems and I am a younger woman and that I seem to ovulate regularly. My wife and I tracked my ovulation for 3 months before we tried for the first time and it was like clock work so the 4th cycle we tried and got a positive pregnancy test. Everything was good until the 7 week ultrasound and there was nothing in the sack. We were given three options to move forward with our miscarriage. One was to let it run its course, two was medication and three was surgery. So at 9 weeks still with the hope it wasn’t a miscarriage we checked one more time and still nothing so at that point we moved forward with the medication for the miscarriage. After everything was said and done we tried again on my first cycle after my miscarriage. Dr.Elkins suggested that it wouldn’t hurt to try, trusting her judgment, it ended with a negitave pregnancy test. We have taken a cycle off due to the fact that I still don’t feel 100% with my cycles yet. We asked Dr.Elkins what she thinks would be best for us with the best possible chance and she still thinks unmedicated IUI is still an option. I still don’t feel 100% with this cycle off so my wife and I have decided to try the medicated IUI this upcoming cycle. We just want our best chance. She didn’t seem forth going with the idea of a medicated IUI but announced it was our decision. We didn’t know how many more months would pass by until I felt 100% with my body but didn’t want to waste time which is why we have decided to try the medicated route. She supports us in that decision whether she agrees with it or not. We don’t have a lot of money so the tries we have attempted and are about to attempt will probly be our last for awhile.
They manage time well, make sure to communicate appropriate things such as test results same day. Help you out with making sure you are comfortable while taking your blood. Very helpful when I passed out and was convulsing on my Bata 2 blood test, moved my to another room and made sure I was ok before leaving. (not good with blood) Thwybhave actually notated to take my blood on any upcoming bloodwork for a Bata 2 to be takin while laying down in one of the rooms in the hopes all that doesn’t happen again.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Megan at the front desk is very helpful and very organized. She knows the patient very well and has the correct information for the correct patients. Also make sure to get there early just in case they can get you back sooner, happens sometimes. Also be prepared to be taken back after your appointment time, happens more than not.
$550 for unmedicated IUI $10 for miscarriage medication $60 for RhoGam $1,400 for upcoming medicated IUI $50 or so for Clomid $100-$150 or so for trigger shot We were actually charged twice for our first unmedicated IUI even though it was already taken care of and took a little bit for it to get fixed.
We don’t need any of these routes.
Dallas

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility.

She [Dr. Elkins] was sympathetic during our MC. She’s remembered details about our situation and us....Strengths- real, upfront, personable. Definitely feels like she believes in us- she’s very smart. Weakness- didn’t seem to want to try a more aggressive approach after we as patients wanted to after our MC.... IUI # 1- unmedicated and unmonitored. She said all test results/ultrasounds showed her a healthy and able body. Cycles were 28 days exactly, smiley face on OPK came exactly 2 weeks after CD1.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Trust her expertese but don’t be afraid to push back if you feel you need to... she will explain her reasoning or listen to what you have to say
She was sympathetic during our MC. She’s remembered details about our situation and us.
IUI # 1- unmedicated and unmonitored. She said all test results/ultrasounds showed her a healthy and able body. Cycles were 28 days exactly, smiley face on OPK came exactly 2 weeks after CD1. Came in for insemination about 32 hours after smiley face. Unfortunately, at 9weeks we had to force a miscarriage along. IUI #2- After having to force along a 9wk MC, she advised we were good to try again next cycle but didn’t have to if we weren’t ready. She was adament about doing another unmedicated and unmonitored cycle, we wanted medicated to improve chances... she insisted she didn’t think it was necessary. Same procedure as IU#1 was followed except we came in for insemination the day of the smiley face instead of 32 hours later- BFN
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
Pretty relaxed- easy to talk to and communicate with. They know you by your first name and voice!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Strengths- easy to get a hold of, friendly, LGBTQ+ friendly, offer Glow (discounted prices), will come in Saturday’s and Sundays if needed. Weaknesses- distance from our house is about 30 minutes, wish they’d give discounted prices to self paid patients
$550 for basic IUI- unmedicated and unmonitored 1 $40 copay for 7 week ultrasound 1 $12 payment for bloodwork sent to outside lab $1,400 for medicated and monitored IUI -ultrasounds -monitoring clomid -monitoring trigger shot (Does not include clomid and trigger shot, separate coats)
Dallas

Dr. Elkins was always very friendly when I was there, but throughout the process, I was annoyed that they weren't really paying attention to my cycle or recognizing that my situation with frozen sperm required different timing than their married couples. The real indicator though that I was just a number was when I pushed forward with IUI 5 against advice and was pushed off to a nurse for all appointments and my IUI...When she called to tell me I was pregnant, she didn't hide her surprise. When she called me a week and a half later to tell me I was miscarrying, she was nice, but she also told me they would follow up in a couple of days and no one ever followed up. That was actually the last I ever heard from anyone there.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins was always friendly, but she gave me NO information. At the beginning, she told me I'd get pregnant with no problem because I'd had my son after 1 unmedicated IUI, and didn't seem concerned about the fact I was now 37 and had a low AMH. For the first 4 IUIs, she did the procedures and most of my sonograms, but she never told me how many eggs I had or other relevant information. When I decided to do a 5th IUI because I knew they'd mistimed 2 of my previous IUIs, she pushed me to the nurses. When she called to tell me I was pregnant, she didn't hide her surprise. When she called me a week and a half later to tell me I was miscarrying, she was nice, but she also told me they would follow up in a couple of days and no one ever followed up. That was actually the last I ever heard from anyone there.
Go somewhere else. They seemed to treat married people a little better - giving them IUI appointments on the weekends for example, but their methods for IUI at least probably mean you're going to have a lot of mistimed cycles and waste a lot of money.
1st cycle-unmedicated IUI with Ovidrel trigger shot on CD14, IUI 48 hours later on CD16, negative blood test 2nd cycle-unmedicated IUI with Ovidrel trigger shot on CD11, IUI 48 hours later, negative blood test 3rd cycle-50 mg of Clomid, Ovidrel trigger shot on CD11, IUI 24 hours later, negative blood test, cyst developed following cycle Next cycle scrapped due to cyst-when nurse called with baseline results, she told me we were good to move ahead but that Dr. Elkins said I should stop the estrogen now, I told her I wasn't on estrogen, she hung up on me immediately and then called back about 30 minutes later to say we needed to scrap the cycle because my estrogen was too high 4th cycle-50 mg of Clomid, Ovidrel trigger shot on CD12, IUI 48 hours later-was initially told to trigger on CD13 12 hours before IUI, negative blood test, recommended I move to IVF, arranged a "free" appointment with in-house therapist to sell me on IVF 5th cycle-50 mg of Clomid, nurse told me Dr. Elkins wanted to add Gonal-f, I indicated I preferred not to but was willing to discuss but it was never raised again, Ovidrel trigger shot on CD11, IUI 48 hours later, chemical pregnancy All my cycles were monitored but that only meant one baseline sono at 2-5 days and one monitoring sono about a week later, then they would arbitrarily set the date for the IUI-my 1st was 5 days after the monitoring appointment
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Charly Liscomb)
They assigned me a primary nurse, but I rarely saw her. I would email her when my new cycle started, and she would often call with results, but sometimes, it was another nurse. Once, after a sonogram, I was put in a room to wait for her to talk about scheduling my IUI, but she forgot I was there until I went looking for someone.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
They have a pricing system that includes everything (in my case, monitoring, blood tests, IUI), but that means they really don't do as much monitoring as other clinics. How their weekend hours work isn't clear. I heard them schedule married people for IUIs on weekends, but unlike my original clinic, no one said anything to me about weekend hours, even though my first IUI should have been scheduled for the weekend. For donor sperm IUIs, they made me come in an hour early to sign a consent to thaw the sperm and then sit and wait for my IUI. Once, the office staff apparently forgot I was there since I was the only person in the waiting room, and they started talking about patients they didn't like while standing around the front desk.
Each IUI cost $1400, which included the monitoring and blood tests.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Fertility?
Dallas

Dr. Elkins went above and beyond to communicate with me throughout the IVF cycle and post retrieval. She called me multiple times after hours to let me know what the update was on our embryos during the day 5/6 wait. ... She has amazing bed side manner and clearly knows what she is talking about. ...The one thing that was discussed was the disappointment in the amount of mature eggs. We hope to correct that with our second cycle.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Elkins went above and beyond to communicate with me throughout the IVF cycle and post retrieval. She called me multiple times after hours to let me know what the update was on our embryos during the day 5/6 wait. She is an IVF success story and truly understands the process, not only from a Dr.'s point of view, but as a patient. I feel comfortable to be vulnerable, stressed, excited and sad and I believe that is really important as your hormones are a mess during a cycle. She has amazing bed side manner and clearly knows what she is talking about. I like when a Dr. can get excited or ramble about a topic. There is passion, empathy, results and knowledge for all things IVF with Dr. Elkins.
Bring questions. She loves it and appreciates those that are super organized and on top of the process. I think this goes for any Dr. but being your own advocate is really important and she is one to listen to you concerns and stresses to make sure everyone is comfortable.
Dr. Elkins is very empathetic. She understands the emotional and mental toll the IVF process takes on you (she has gone through it herself). I felt very comfortable asking as many questions as I needed to feel comfortable about the IVF process.
I was told that I would respond really well to the drugs so I was put on BC for a primer for 2 1/2 weeks. We then started shots that consisted of 7 days of 300 Follistim & 1 vial of Menopur. I began using 250 mcg of Ganirelix 6 days into the cycle. After the 7 days, we took follistim down from 300 to 225. I triggered a day earlier than anticipated and triggered with Lupron (4mg) & HCG (1.0 ml). My retrieval went super smooth and didn't even need pain medicine post procedure. I was told immediately that they retrieved 16 eggs. Additional stats from my first cycle below. Eggs Retrieved: 16 Mature Eggs: 11 Fertilized Eggs: 10 Day 3: 10 Day 5/6: 7 PGS results: 3 viable embryos The one thing that was discussed was the disappointment in the amount of mature eggs. We hope to correct that with our second cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
My story is rather unique. The day we started our first cycle our original nurse was leaving the clinic. I was moved to a new nurse who I'm reviewing here. Stephanie is a sweetheart! She is exactly the personality that you want during the process. During the cycle she was available via email to calm fears and so pleasant to be around. Unfortunately they had lost 2 of the 3 nurses which left poor Stephanie to work through all patients. We saw some decreases in communication due to that, but were told they hired additional nurses to get back to where they were before.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Strengths: Dr. Elkins, the lab and the embryologists. The clinic also has a on site counselor and I found that very helpful during my cycle. Weaknesses: Financial coordinator - hard to get a hold of at times and had to be on top of her for various questions or updates on bills or what should or should not be paid due to insurance questions.
100% pay upfront: $12,600 Pay through stages: $14,000 This includes: assisted hatching/icsi/year 1 cryostorage/egg retrieval/IVF cycle visits, lab work & ultrasounds/unlimited frozen transfers (if doing pgs) This does not include medications, kick off lab work or anesthesia for retrieval. It also does not include embryo biopsy for pgs/pgd needs (which was $2,500 per cycle).
Aspire only does single embryo transfers or only does them when using pgs, which we have done.
Dallas

As someone who also had experienced infertility, Dr. Elkins, was able to understand the heartbreak of failed cycles and the importance of compassion and clear communication. She saw me every visit, unless that was made clear she wouldn’t when scheduling. She personalized her conversations with me and my husband to our personality of me needing more hand holding and my husband needing direct, factual, numbers information. She did amazing making us both feel comfortable and always answering our questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
She did an amazing job getting to know me and my husband. She understood our personalities and concerns and talked to us accordingly. She was good at listening and fully explaining all sides of the next step, our concerns, or the odds coming next. She was a trusted confidant during the entire process.
She will take your experiences into account, your history, and your desires to personalize a treatment plan for you. Be up front with her on your expectations and desires.
Due to our unexplained infertility, she took steps to help us be successful without jumping straight into IVF. We first tried a different oral med and trigger shot timed intercourse since I hadn’t responded to chlomid with my OBGyn. We then moved to IUI. We discussed possibly skipping and going to IVF, but again she felt IUI was a good next step based on our test results. We did injectable meds with trigger shot. Monitored my follicle development regularly leading up to each IUI. Based on my reaction to each IUI, she adjusted medications for future cycles. We discussed trying another IUI, but based on the small percentage it would possibly give us to be successful we went to IVF. We did one retrieval cycle, got 18 eggs, fertilized 7, and 5 made it to freeze/PGS. We still had 4 after testing and success on our first transfer on one embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie B)
We ended up with two nurses as our first went on maternity leave during our treatment. Stephanie was very compassionate and great at communicating with me. I do wish she’d included my husband on more of the communications. However, I’m not sure that we explicitly requested this. She always checked on me and at times did on weekends depending on what was happening in a cycle. My second nurse Charly L was amazing as well. She did include my husband in communication. She was also great at making sure I understood all aspects of the treatment and checked in on me. I’d recommend either of them.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
They were great at discussing all cost up front based on our insurance. We did not have any surprise expenses from them. They even helped us find the best priced pharmacy for my medications. When we called with any operational/cost/etc question or concern they were very good at communicating and resolving our concern. The in staff therapist was amazing as well she would check in at each visit, after failed cycles, and after our successful transfer. It was great to have her there if needed to talk through the many emotions that come with this process.
Due to good egg/embryo quality, my age, and our desire for a singleton , she did not recommend transferring multiple.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Elkins is amazing I love how she keeps it real! She is willing to share herself with me, and hears all my concerns and addresses them. I have only me with her twice but I am looking forward to partnering with her as our family embarks on this journey.... I have had both of my tubes removed due to fluid. I also have severe endometriosis and kissing ovaries. I am currently on birth control and will be taken off once they recieve my labs back.
European, Black or African-American, Middle Eastern, Native American
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
My experience with Aspire has been fantastic so far. Every thing is in one building! Consultation, financial, counseling, laboratory, and my own nurse. I continue to work full time and my job is 30 minutes away but they are willing to make my appointments work around my family and work schedule. I like that they will email, call, or text me with updates.
I have had both of my tubes removed due to fluid. I also have severe endometriosis and kissing ovaries. I am currently on birth control and will be taken off once they recieve my labs back. Depending on how my labs look we will determine my schedule. I have let my team know that I have 1 week of the year that I like to travel to see my family and they are more than willing to work with me to make it to where I can still see my family. I know that I will be given medications that will essentially take over my body. I will develop eggs, and they will do ultrasounds to monitor progression and let me know when to give my self a shot that will stimulate my ovaries. They will go in for retrieval of the eggs. Because my ovaries are kissing ovaries, the procedure should be a little easier. Then the will introduce the eggs and the sperm to create embryos. I am to be driven home and relax after this... hide my cell phone!! Then the in house embryologist will watch the embryos for how they develop. Because I am 33 it is not currently recommended for any genetic testing. They will give my body a month or longer to recover and then we will transfer the embryos. And then we hope and pray for them to find a happy home in my extra thick uterus lining!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The clinic staff truly have a heart for what they are doing. I hope that my future encounters will continue to be as inspiring. The fact that everything is housed in one location makes it even better for me who likes to stress about every little thing.
Cost will be around $20k

2016 - 2019
Anovulation, Unexplained
Dr. Elkins takes lots of time to explain. She used language I understand and talked to me like an educated friend. I didn’t feel like she talked over my head or made me feel like I was running through a system. Instead, I felt like I was getting advice from a friend and always look forward to my appointments....Started with clomid and stimulation. Now moving on to IVF in case we want a third and still trying for a second. We can’t seem to time my cycles correctly, so we are moving forward.
2016 - 2019
Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
She is friendly, educated, laid back but still type A so she gets it when we as women feel the need for control/more knowledge. She is rarely behind and always makes you feel comfortable. She is thorough as you want her to be.
Go with the flow. Ask questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie )
EVERYONE in the office is outstanding. The receptionists, the nurses, care coordinators, everyone. They are all friendly, thorough, and extremely approachable.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
I don’t know if any weaknesses. Rarely behind on time. Always clean. Always friendly. In and out for lab only visits. All nurses, phlebotomists, and office staff are outstanding. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and available. They return calls in a timely manner and are never concerned about additional questions.
Completely average costs for IVF. About $20,000 for the first cycle of IVF/egg retrieval/embryo transfer. IUI and timed intercourse cycles were appropriately priced as well.
She usually recommends one. And some of that is based on body habitus etc. I’m petite, so twins aren’t ideal. If we go through a few unsuccessful cycles we will try MET.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
Dr. Elkins has been an amazing support for us. When I need to talk to her about treatment or just have general fears or worries about fertility she takes time out to call and talk with me. She doesn't sugar coat things with us. She makes sure we fully understand everything. Dr. Elkins has gone above and beyond to treat us....Don't be afraid to share your thoughts. She is usually very receptive...The staff [at Aspire] is very welcoming and knowledgeable on our case even if they are not directly involved.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Don't be afraid to share your thoughts. She is usually very receptive.
The staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable on our case even if they are not directly involved.
IUI#1- Clomid and IUI- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried at 9wks IUI#2- Clomid and IUI- 2 mature follicles- Chemical Pregnancy IUI#3- Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and IUI- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried 5.5wks RPL testing- Revealed Anitphospholipid syndrome and PAI-1 Cycle 4- Aspirin and tried in our own adding in lovenox at positive hpt.- Chemical Pregnancy Cycle 5- Aspirin, tried on our own and added lovenox at ovulation.- Chemical Pregnancy Cycle 6- Timed intercourse with Aspirin, Clomid, trigger, and lovenox and progesterone at ovulation- 3 mature follicles- Miscarried twins 8wks
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
The whole nursing staff is very helpful. They all seem to be up to speed on our case when we call with questions. And if I have a question I usually get and answer within and hour.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The clinic really is great! It's a beautiful, calming, and quite atmosphere.
Houston

Dr Elkins is a great doctor. ... However, sometimes I feel like I need more information about how I can make myself more fertile and it feels like I have to squeeze those answers out of her. She is compassionate and knowledgeable about what she does. We went to her because she was once a patient of her practice as well . We felt that connection that she knew what we were going through.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Dr Elkins is a great doctor. Her staff is always willing to respond to any questions I had . However, sometimes I feel like I need more information about how I can make myself more fertile and it feels like I have to squeeze those answers out of her. She is compassionate and knowledgeable about what she does. We went to her because she was once a patient of her practice as well . We felt that connection that she knew what we were going through.
Prepare your questions prior to visit
Little of both
We are preparation to seek IVF treatyfrom her next year
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: RN )
Great communication
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Great staff ! The communication by the staff very fast and reliable . Would have liked more information about how to be more healthy and prepare for treatment. Come prepared with questions beforehand to visit.
IUI was 1200-1400 for procedure

2014 - 2018
1 IUI, IVF
Dr Elkins has been honest yet optimistic since our first visit in 2014. She has never stopped looking for ways to help us complete our family! I’m so grateful that we went to her for treatments! I have my children because my age and genetic condition didn’t keep her from wanting to treat me!...She always relates to me like a real person. She asks about my children and remembers details. She’s honest and caring....Be ready for her upbeat, positive attitude mixed with a dose of reality! :)
2014 - 2018
1 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Be ready for her upbeat, positive attitude mixed with a dose of reality! :)
Stephanie is knowledgeable and quick to respond to email questions. She’s very and compassionate!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Aspire Fertility is a calm and serene setting. You feel relaxed when you are sitting in the waiting area! Some clinics are packed and everything seems rushed and frantic which makes the fertility process much more stressful. You will never feel like that at Aspire!
Houston
Ask all the questions you need, she [Dr. Elkins] will answer them.... Very friendly and explained everything. Even came in while on vacation because of a situation with the IUI. When things changed, she changed her plan of action. When we decided the medication was to much she agreed and changed course.... Office and Dr were extremely helpful and answered any questions we asked.
How was your experience with Linda Elkins at Aspire Fertility?
Ask all the questions you need, she will answer them.
Office and Dr were extremely helpful and answered any questions we asked.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
All staff were super nice, the only thing I would say to be aware of is the financial lady (Elizabeth) she would tell you she would find something out about insurance and never return your call. The lady who does the blood draws Katt is amazing and funny.
IUI non medicated 600. Our insurance paid for everything but the actual procedure.