Available by cell phone
Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolLouisiana St U.
ResidencyOchsner Clin
FellowshipU. of Iowa
Biloxi
1721 Medical Park Drive
Biloxi, LA 39532
4321 Magnolia Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lindsay Wells to a friend?

7.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Audubon Fertility to a friend?
2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
The first thing my husband, myself, and Dr. Wells did was sit down and discuss options and risk. ... She made me feel comfortable and not like I was just another patient. ... She made sure to explain every step of the IVF process and before moving on made sure that we understood. ... Two months after my egg retrieval I had my first transfer with 2 embryos ...
2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells was very nice and always able to answer any question that my husband and I had. I never once felt uncomfortable around her or at any appointment. She made sure to explain every step of the IVF process and before moving on made sure that we understood.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I would tell them to make sure they ask a lot of questions and never feel like any question you have is not a good one.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I have never felt like Dr. Wells wasn't fully focused on answering my questions and making sure that I understand everything that was happening. She made me feel comfortable and not like I was just another patient.
Describe the protocols Lindsay Wells used in your cycles at Audubon Fertility and their degree of success.
The first thing my husband, myself, and Dr. Wells did was sit down and discuss options and risk. We then moved right into treatment. For a few weeks I gave myself injections until my follicles were at the right size. Once my follicles were big enough I went in for my egg retrieval and they were able to fertilize 17 out of my 20 eggs. By day 6 I have 6 embryos that were frozen. Two months after my egg retrieval I had my first transfer with 2 embryos that both took.
Everyone on Dr. Well's nursing staff was absolutely amazing. They were quick and friendly for every question or concern that I had. They would greet me like I was family every time I would walk into the office.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
This clinic is very well ran. Every single person in the office works together to make sure all of their patients are taken care of and feel at home. In the 3 years that I have been going to Audubon Fertility I have never once had an issue with anyone.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Audubon Fertility.
My monitoring appointments were always scheduled to best suit myself. The staff was really understanding of my work schedule and would try their best to accommodate my hours.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility.
It costs about $15,000 for the IVF process which included physician costs, facility cost, procedures, and monitoring. My medications were not included and cost between $4,000-$5,000. The following year after my first IVF transfer I had 2 more transfers that cost $4,800-$5,000 each.
Describe Lindsay Wells's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Audubon Fertility.
Dr. Wells let my husband and I decide on how many embryos we wanted to transfer. She let us know the risks for the number we chose.
New Orleans

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility.

First let me say that Dr. Wells is extremely kind. She explains everything very well. I did not see her as often as I though I would. In fact out of all 6 of my IUI's I don't think she performed any of them. That was kind of disappointing since you pick a clinic based on the dr. ... The 6th since it was my final try we amped it up to only injections. I produced multiple follicles each cycle. So the protocol worked.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I would forewarn them that they won't be seeing much of her past the initial consultation.
I never felt like a number with Dr. Wells' office. Every one there was very friendly and I usually didn't even have to say who I was when I walked in. They always remembered me. And my phone calls and emails were always answered promptly.
My first IUI I was strictly on femara. When that one didn't work we added injections. That time I did get pregnant, but ended in miscarriage. So the 3rd we stuck with the same protocol as the 2nd since technically it did work. The 4th and 5th we may have done the same. The 6th since it was my final try we amped it up to only injections. I produced multiple follicles each cycle. So the protocol worked. Unfortunately the outcome did not.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Jamie, the nurse practitioner, was my primary contact that I had. She did all but one of my IUI's and she was the one that I saw at all of my visits. She is amazing!!! I can't say enough good things about her.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
They are very professional, but still warm and friendly. It is a very welcoming atmosphere, which is good in this stressful situation. Whenever I had an IUI they would play soothing music during and after. Turn the lights down and have some essential oils going.
I don't really have anything to base it on, but I believe the rates were fair/average.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I only saw Dr. Wells once or twice. The times I did see her she was very professional, answered all my questions, and treated my husband and I like family. For my iui procedures I mainly saw Jaime [Audubon Fertility] the nurse practioner. ... I took Letrozole, then did Follistim injections, then a trigger shot, folled by intrauterine insemination that my husband gave 36 hours after trigger shot.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I only saw Dr. Wells once or twice. The times I did see her she was very professional, answered all my questions, and treated my husband and I like family. For my iui procedures I mainly saw Jaime the nurse practioner. She has the same demeanor as Dr. Wells, very patient, understanding, warm, and caring. I cannot save enough good things about Dr. Wells and staff office.
Ask questions. If you dont understand something ask as many questions as you want. Write down everything you want to know before your appointments in case you forget. Be patient and try to relax.
I was explained everything in full detail, given time for questions if I didnt understand. Jaime as well as Dr. Wells sympathized with me and my husband when the procedure didn't result in a pregnancy. In a very emotional and stressful I wouldn't want to see any other doctor or staff. I feel as if they treT my husband and I like their own family.
I took Letrozole, then did Follistim injections, then a trigger shot, folled by intrauterine insemination that my husband gave 36 hours after trigger shot. We also had to use frozen samples from my husband due to his schedule in the military. He was not always able to give a fresh sample.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaime)
Amazing. I cannot put into words the love, warmth, patience, and friendliness we have received from Jaime during a very emotional and stressful time in my familys life.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
I cant say there is any weakness. I wish I got pregnant the first time but that is out of their control. Strengths are friendly, family oriented, positive, calming, respectful, kind, loving, flexible, patient.
The procedure with meds and shots for around 1500 each iui.
New Orleans

She [Dr. Wells] didn’t rush through my consultation, even though it was a free second opinion. She also didn’t make me feel like my questions were irrelevant. ... after exploratory surgery where endometriosis and polyps were found on my uterus we started a cycle with injections. ... Dr. Wells is empathetic and caring. She really wants what is best for her patients.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is empathetic and caring. She really wants what is best for her patients. I always felt like she spoke to me like a friend who was offering advice, rather than a doctor who was telling me what needed to be done. She explained every option and let me choose my course of action.
Go to her first! Don’t waste time at other local fertility clinics.
The moment I walked into her office I felt valued and cared for. She didn’t rush through my consultation, even though it was a free second opinion. She also didn’t make me feel like my questions were irrelevant.
I don’t remember specifics, but after exploratory surgery where endometriosis and polyps were found on my uterus we started a cycle with injections. It was two days before Thanksgiving and I had one fully mature egg, with three almost mature eggs following. She gave me the option to set up the IUI for the next day, or wait until the day after Thanksgiving to see if more eggs matured. She explained the risk of having multiples, but left it up to me.
Jamie was just as warm and welcoming as Dr. Wells. She made me feel very comfortable. I know she really cares about her patients.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The only weakness I can state is the location. However, this is a personal issue because I live almost an hour away and do not like traveling in the city. The staff was all very welcoming and knew my name after my first visit. They did everything they could to accommodate my schedule and keep my appointments accessible.
I cannot remember individual prices, but I know Audubon was around $500 less per cycle than the Fertity Institute. I spent nearly $15,000 over the course of the year on 4 IUI cycles.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Wells is a brilliant doctor. ... she has not been able to determine the reason(s) for our failures. ... Dr. Wells prefers to transfer just 1 embryo at a time due to the fear of multiples, but she will transfer 2 if you really want. ... For IUI, we started with clomid and then femara. My ovaries did not stimulate from either so then we started injectables. It took a month and we finally were able to the insemination. It didn't work so we moved to IVF.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is a brilliant doctor. She is not warm and fuzzy but she makes you feel comfortable through the IVF roller coaster. Unfortunately, the percentages for success that she gave us did not come to fruition and she has not been able to determine the reason(s) for our failures.
Ask lots of questions.
The Audubon nurses and staff are fabulous and Dr. Wells is a great doctor. During an IUI cycle, you are treated much more like a number, but once you move into IVF, you are treated with white gloves. As long as you stay pregnant, this treatment continues. If a pregnancy fails, it feels more like a number again.
For IUI, we started with clomid and then femara. My ovaries did not stimulate from either so then we started injectables. It took a month and we finally were able to the insemination. It didn't work so we moved to IVF. For my egg retrieval, we hit the same injectables hard. For the FET, we started with oral and vaginal estrace. This didn't work, so we added estradiol patches (4 per day changed every other day) and daily progesterone in oil shots. That cycle ended in miscarriage. For the second FET, we added daily crinone to the mix. That cycle we transferred 2 embryos and became pregnant and subsequently delivered 1 baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Ruiz)
Jamie is the absolute best! She is the reason why we keep coming back for more. Her compassion is tremendous and it is apparent that she loves what she does from her positive attitude. All of the Audubon nurses are lovely as well.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths: I would recommend Audubon Fertility to anybody. I consider them to be a boutique fertility clinic and small has its advantages. Everyone knows you by name and everyone is very friendly. The facility is warm and comforting and they all truly care about what they do every day. They are especially nice when you are pregnant. Weaknesses: They do not show enough compassion or concern when you experience a pregnancy loss.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Wells is very kind and caring. She listens to everything I say and makes sure to answer all of my questions. She does everything in her power to make sure a patient is comfortable and to make sure a patient understands what the plan is. ... Before my husband and I left that day, we already had blood work, sperm analysis, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy scheduled, and a plan of attack.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is very kind and caring. She listens to everything I say and makes sure to answer all of my questions. She does everything in her power to make sure a patient is comfortable and to make sure a patient understands what the plan is. She made sure to cover everything I wanted to know and more at the consultation. Before my husband and I left that day, we already had blood work, sperm analysis, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy scheduled, and a plan of attack. Pricing was laid out in an understandable manner, and I left feeling like someone FINALLY listened and understood me. The day I had my first IUI with her I was standing in my best friends wedding that night. I went in with hair done up and she even made sure someone kept my hair neat for me and made sure I had an appointment time for the IUI that didn’t interfere with the time I needed to be where I was supposed to for the wedding. I couldn’t ask for a more caring doctor.
Be ready to listen carefully and pay attention. She will go over your history and tell you what she thinks is the best plan. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or feel like you are taking too much time, because she will answer everything you want to know.
Dr. Wells and her Nurse Practitioner, Jamie, along with the whole staff were amazing. I felt like a number at the first clinic I attended in 2017, but not at Audubon. Dr. Wells and her staff are always smiling and thorough. She underwent IVF to conceive her first child as did Jamie. When I cried, they cried. When I smiled, they smiled. They always took as much time as needed to ensure I understood everything in the plan of action. Always calling to check on me and make sure I was okay. After the IUIs failed and we discussed IVF being our best option, they covered every little thing we could expect. I love their staff!
I had laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in February. We felt that I should do the procedure again as I had it in 2014 with my OBGYN and endometriosis was found at that time. When I went for my consultation with Dr. Wells in January, I had been experiencing symptoms of endo again. We decided to go ahead and get that out of the way. I had the procedure in February and my next cycle we started monitoring and prepping for IUI. Unfortunately when I went for day 3 baseline, I had a functioning follicle for some reason so we had to wait for me to ovulate and have another period. After that happened, we were able to start treatment next cycle after my day 3 baseline showed we were good to go. I did follistim injections and ended up with 9 follicles. Instead of canceling, we discussed draining follicles and leaving 3-4 and doing the IUI. She explained how uncomfortable it would be and went over everything possible with conception of multiples. I went in the day of the IUI with my hair done up for a wedding I was standing in that night. She made me as comfortable as possible and drained follicles, then did the IUI. That one failed so we did another in April with follistim injectables on a lower dose to avoid hyper stimulating since I had the major response the first time. Went in every couple of days for ultrasounds and did the second IUI. That one failed. Third cycle we followed same protocol and I responded well, but that one failed. At that point we had a consultation for IVF and decided that was our best move forward. I have not been back to start because of money.
The entire staff is amazing from front desk all the way up. I was always greeted with a smile. The nurses always made sure I was comfortable and knew exactly what would be taking place. Injection protocol was explained in a thorough manner. Any questions I ever had were answered.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Their strengths are always smiling, helpful, thorough, caring, welcoming, understanding, and overall great people. The clinic is always clean and calming. The only issue I had was parking, but I know it’s due to their location.
We have no insurance coverage for fertility. IUI package cycles were $1600 plus the cost of medications. IVF consultation shows a package price of $13, 925 plus cost of medications
I have not done IVF

Male Factor, Other
Dr. Wells and her staff engage in conversation on a personal level (not just medical/treatment)...My husband semen analysis results were not good. He was already self conscious and she did a wonderful job providing support the first time she shared them with us. His results improved and thought we had a good chance should we do an IUI. We proceeded with the IUI and that morning his results were not good again. I think she just wanted to prepare us so we didn't get our hopes up but she made a comment about the results and I could see that it embarrassed him. I jokingly told her that it only takes one sperm and we would pray for the best...in order to keep my husband in a positive mindset.
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be prepared for the honest truth. It can be hard to go in with high hopes only to realize you may have a long road ahead. Also, my insurance does not cover anything fertility related...including blood work. My OB/GYN ordered some of the same tests and it was covered. Just do your research on the costs of everything.
Dr. Wells and her staff engage in conversation on a personal level (not just medical/treatment). They also acknowledge all of the feelings I have experienced and truly are empathetic.
I cannot recall which protocols we followed.
So personable and compassionate for everything we are going through.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
They are always on time and able to accommodate your availability. The only weakness is the lab personnel that they contract out..Last time I had blood work drawn, she continued to complain about her day and did not acknowledge that I was having a pregnancy test done. I just felt like she didn’t realize how important that moment was.
My insurance did not cover anything. Semen analysis for my husband are $200 each (we’ve had 3). Initial consultation labs/genetics were $2,000, IUI including ultrasounds and medications were $1,800-2,000.
New Orleans

Dr. Wells is open and very knowledable. She answered all of our questions and explained how our ivf cycle would go. ... She requested labs on me and my husband and all of our pre testing before an ivf cycle can start have been done. ... She made sure to put me on medications for PCOS for my body to respond to ivf medications when we start ivf. ... She answered all of our questions we had at the consultation.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is open and very knowledable. She answered all of our questions and explained how our ivf cycle would go. She was encouraging and gave us different ideas on how to afford or pay for the ivf cycle. She made sure to get labs on me and my husband and explain results and let us know what was needed next.
Be patient and follow directions given.
Dr. Wells spoke with us for quite some time about the ivf cyce and she was very knowledgeable during our consult. She answered all of our questions we had at the consultation. She requested labs on me and my husband and all of our pre testing before an ivf cycle can start have been done. Her and the nurses communicate via patient portal and respond quickly. Love the clinic atmosphere and from my knowledge Dr. Wells has very high success rates and gave me and my husband a 70% chance is success for our first round of ivf.
Certain tests were done before others. She made sure to put me on medications for PCOS for my body to respond to ivf medications when we start ivf.
I only met Jamie a few times. She was very kind and guided me around the clinic. She communicates well on the patient portal.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The atmosphere is comforting. It's like a house and doesn't feel like a clinic setting. They have several books, articles, and brochures about different aspects of fertility for you to look at while waiting. I've never waited more that 10 minutes to see the Dr.
We were told it would cost about 16,000 dollars including meds for our ivf cycle. The finance dept. explained how the clinic accord payment and ways to pay.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
I have endometriosis and diminished ovarian reserve. I was on 300 gonal and 75 menopur for the first few days [with Dr. Lindsay Wells]. I was then upped to 150 menopur with the 300 gonal, and inclusion of the centrotide in order to let my smaller follicles keep growing. With my low AMH, we ended up getting more eggs than expected with this approach.... She was honest and realistic with us, while still being encouraging and supportive through the process. She has a caring and non-abrasive demeanor, and was extremely genuine in the way she treated us and discussed the results of treatment.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Wells. She was honest and realistic with us, while still being encouraging and supportive through the process. She has a caring and non-abrasive demeanor, and was extremely genuine in the way she treated us and discussed the results of treatment.
Do not be afraid to ask questions. She or her staff will gladly answer any questions you have.
Dr. Wells and her staff at Audubon Fertility are incredible. They are always accessible and not only that but they are so WARM and treat you like family. They made sure I was comfortable and understood every aspect of the treatment. Immediately upon walking into the clinic I knew that it was different from other doctors offices that I had been to. There were times when I got emotional during my visits and they were always so supportive, encouraging, and were there to be my cheerleaders. I ended up going to Dr. Wells through a recommendation of a prior patient, and I am so happy I did. It definitely made me feel so supported to have the genuine encouragement and excitement from the people at the clinic through the process.
I have endometriosis and diminished ovarian reserve. I was on 300 gonal and 75 menopur for the first few days. I was then upped to 150 menopur with the 300 gonal, and inclusion of the centrotide in order to let my smaller follicles keep growing. With my low AMH, we ended up getting more eggs than expected with this approach.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Mandy)
I could not be happier with the nursing staff. They are extremely knowledgeable, responsive, compassionate, on point, intelligent, and have an incredible master of their profession. They were always willing to spend extra time to answer questions or to go over how to do my injections. On days where I was emotional, they would take the time to support me and help me through the process.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic has wonderful staff and has a clean and inviting atmosphere. The surgical center is directly next door, which is convenient. I never had to wait too long for an appointment, and they were always willing to work with my schedule. The only negative thing I could think to say would be that there are only two parking spots out front, but there is street parking around the clinic which was completely fine.
I was sufficiently educated on the number of embryo transfers and we have elected to do the single embryo transfer

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Wells is honestly the best of the best. She spends time explaining everything you need to know about your procedure & what to expect. We spent about 45 minutes talking to her about IVF and she explained it so well. She is caring, positive, & a great doctor.... During IVF, I was given a list of things to avoid & a list of things to do. Exercise, eat healthy, stay hydrated, etc. I was always given a specific treatment plan to follow, which told me when to take certain meds & give injections. The results were positive because we are now pregnant!
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
They will do anything they can to help you!
The staff is incredibly genuine, remembered my name every time I went there, & were there anytime I had questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Reyes)
Genuine is the best word I can use to describe the staff. They are very aware of what you’re going through, because a lot of them have gone through infertility themselves.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The staff lays out a plan, explains how to follow it, provides documentation on how to follow it, explains why they’re doing it, etc. If you end up doing IVF, they only do morning appointments for your IVF ultrasounds & bloodwork, so keep in mind you may have to miss work a good bit. I cannot say enough good things!
It depended on what the monitoring was for. IVF monitoring must be done in the morning. If you’re doing IUI or another treatment, you can choose any time of the day.
IVF was obviously the most expensive. We paid $15,000 for the egg retrieval, cytopreseervation, and transfer. We paid an additional $4000 for the genetic testing which I highly recommend.
Yes, because of my age, hormone levels, & other factors, Dr. Wells felt very strongly that one embryo would work. And she was right!
New Orleans

Whenever I have had serious questions (about how much this is going to cost me), she has been frank and honest. She was also straightforward when she advised, after my second failed IUI, that I should start thinking about IVF. ... I have never doubted Dr. Wells' skill, knowledge, or advice. While Dr. Wells is young and relatively personable, there have been a few occasions, early on, when I found her to be a bit standoffish.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is female and relatively young, making her very relatable. Whenever I have had serious questions (about how much this is going to cost me), she has been frank and honest. She was also straightforward when she advised, after my second failed IUI, that I should start thinking about IVF. This has definitely been a more tortuous journey than I had anticipated, but I have never doubted Dr. Wells' skill, knowledge, or advice. While Dr. Wells is young and relatively personable, there have been a few occasions, early on, when I found her to be a bit standoffish. She did not recognize me on one occasion, and it was after enough visits that I would have expected her to remember me and my story. She definitely knows who I am now, though, after these many months. I believe that she truly wants success for me and the rest of her patients.
Expect competence and honesty.
I have spent enough time with Dr. Wells at this point that I believe she knows me well as a patient. Her nurse, Jamie, is absolutely fabulous at making me feel optimistic about my chance of success, even when I come in feeling pessimistic.
IUI #1: Unmedicated, unmonitored. I used an at-home opk. Solid smiley on a Thursday evening, IUI on Friday morning. Unsuccessful. IUI #2: Letrozole 5mg + Follistim (125IU? Not sure) and HCG trigger. 5 mature follicles. I felt myself ovulate a few hours after the IUI. Positive at-home pregnancy test morning 11 dpiui (after a few days of negatives). Period started two days later. IUI #3: Follistim alone (300IU? Not sure) and HCG trigger. 5 mature follicles. I felt myself ovulate 14 hours before IUI. IUI #4: Follistim alone (300IU? Not sure) and HCG trigger. 4 mature follicles. I felt myself ovulate 28 hours after IUI. IVF retrieval: 75 Menopur + 300 GonalF. I am on day five of stims. First monitoring appointment tomorrow.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie for IUI; Mandy for IVF)
Jamie: Such a positive human being. I REALLY like working with Jamie. She lifts me up every time I visit. She seems excited during EVERY monitoring ultrasound. There was one time when I got a positive opk when I did not hear back from her within a few hours that MAY have resulted in my administering the HCG shot earlier in the evening, but I do not believe it would have changed the outcome. Very competent sonographer. Mandy: Not much experience with Mandy so far. Seems friendly. Forgot to send my ART calendar, which resulted in my needing to leave work unexpectedly for my baseline ultrasound. The jury is still out.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths: Beautiful waiting room, with tea and hard candy available (it's funny how much I appreciate the candy:). Friendly receptionists. Short wait time at visits. Equipment seems up to date. Exam rooms are spacious. Weaknesses: Not many that I can see. Communication between staff and doctors, staff and patients might be the tiniest bit lacking. Hours are difficult for someone with a full-time job. Still waiting for that positive result:)
Unmedicated IUI: $450 Medicated IUI: $1600 + meds IVF: ~$20000 PGS testing: ~$5000
We have yet to discuss this.
New Orleans

My experience as a patient with Dr. Wells has been positive. You can tell that she genuinely wants to help you get pregnant.... She never makes you feel rushed when you're at the office, she is calm, collected, positive, and extremely knowledgeable.... Dr. Wells will also personally call you with updates or to see how you're doing. That kind of personal touch goes a long way and means a whole lot to a patient when going through such an emotional process.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
My experience as a patient with Dr. Wells has been positive. You can tell that she genuinely wants to help you get pregnant. After our first embryo transfer we got pregnant, but unfortunately lost the pregnancy at 7 weeks and 4 days. We had no idea we had lost the pregnancy until we went in for the ultrasound. One of the nurses came in first and had to break the news when no heartbeat showed. She brought Dr. Wells in to take a second look and to confirm the loss. We were devastated, but I can vividly remember looking up and seeing that Dr. Wells was equally devastated. It is refreshing to meet a doctor who is clearly invested in the treatment and success of her patients. I genuinely look forward to continuing my treatment under Dr. Wells' care.
I would tell any prospective patient to remember to be kind to themselves and be kind to their doctor. Both you and the doctor are doing everything possible to reach a successful pregnancy. Sometimes things do not always go as planned, but that is not your fault or the doctor's.
My husband and I had originally started out at a different clinic. We had 9 months of terrible experiences where no solutions were offered and they kept putting us through test after test. I ran into a friend who said Audubon Fertility will do a complimentary second opinion consultation. I made an appointment and it was the best decision for my husband and I. First off, the front office staff is extremely courteous, will always answer your calls or get back to you the same day, and they will personally do their best to help you out instead of transferring you to a voicemail. Second, the nursing staff is absolutely spectacular - They answer their calls too, or if you have to leave a voicemail, you WILL hear back from them the same day. In addition their personalities are just so positive that it makes you feel good being there and uplifts your spirit. Third, Dr. Wells is just simply the best. She never makes you feel rushed when you're at the office, she is calm, collected, positive, and extremely knowledgeable. I trust her completely and have the utmost confidence in her abilities to help us get pregnant. Dr. Wells will also personally call you with updates or to see how you're doing. That kind of personal touch goes a long way and means a whole lot to a patient when going through such an emotional process. Each and every time you walk into Audubon Fertility you feel like family, and you know, without hesitation, that you are going to receive the very best from each person who assists you that day.
After our egg retrieval, we were due to have a fresh embryo transfer, but had to postpone as my progesterone levels came back a little too high and Dr. Wells did not want to risk that causing a miscarriage. We decided to transfer (1) frozen fair/fair embryo in September 2016. I was placed on birth control from day (1) of my period and stopped after per the schedule given to me by the nurse, I did the vaginal progesterone, baby aspirin, and pre-natal vitamins along with fish oil. I was placed on bed rest for 72 hours after the transfer. After the miscarriage at 7 weeks and 4 days we had a D&C. The embryo was sent to a lab and the results came back stating that there were no chromosomal abnormalities. Blood work was ordered to see if my blood was too thick and may have possibly caused the miscarriage, but those results came back negative as well. We took about two months to heal from the D&C with no exercise or sexual activity for 4 to 6 weeks. We transferred (2) frozen good/fair embryos in January 2018. I was placed on birth control from day (1) of my period and stopped after per the schedule given to me by the nurse, I did the vaginal progesterone, baby aspirin, and pre-natal vitamins along with fish oil. I was placed on bed rest for 72 hours after the transfer. Unfortunately both embryos did not take. I know that each cycle was treated a little differently, but I do not remember exactly how. I do know that the final transfer is being handled completely different from the prior (2). We decided to take a few months off before transferring the last embryo. We are currently waiting for my next cycle to start so that we may begin the process again.
The nursing staff at Audubon Fertility is outstanding. They are an incredible group of strong, compassionate, and helpful women. I've talked and emailed with everyone one of the nurses on staff and each experience met or exceeded my expectations. They have been there for me in good times and bad. They have helped me understand the medication I take, the procedures I am going through, risks involved, they are attentive to follow ups of any kind, and most importantly are willing to hold your hand or be a shoulder to cry on when needed.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Clinic's Strengths: Attentive & Friendly Staff, Dedicated Doctor's, Coordinator To Explain Breakdown of Costs, Quick Response Times, Surgery Center Located Next Door To Clinic, Reserved Parking Lot In downtown Area Clinic's Weaknesses: If I had to think of any at all - There is an awesome Urologist on staff at Audubon Fertility, but he only works out of the clinic once a month. If he could be there more than once a month that would be helpful. You can see him outside of the clinic, but for record keeping purposes it's easier to have everything done at Audubon Fertility.
We had $20,000 max life insurance coverage for infertility. Some costs were out of pocket but the surgery center would call to verify and breakdown the costs and then send a follow up email. Some of the costs out of pocket were labs which were out of network, anesthesia fees, medication costs. Most of the anesthesia and medication costs were covered by insurance but there was some out of pocket due.
We had a thorough explanation from day (1) as to why we should transfer a certain amount of embryos. We started with only one as we did not necessarily fit the profile to transfer more. The one we transferred was a good, healthy embryo. With the second transfer we decided to use (2) embryos as they were frozen at the same time. In order to use (1) we would have had to thaw both and then re-freeze (1) again. The doctor felt confident with this approach too.
New Orleans

Dr. Wells is an overall very friendly and personable Dr. She always made feel comfortable with whatever we had going on at the time...Dr. Wells made sure to explain things to me, I never felt rushed and she never had any issue getting on the phone with me to explain anything I didn't understand...My final IUI I did the exact same medicine and injections, but only ended up with one follicle, so we didn't do the insemination.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is an overall very friendly and personable Dr. She always made feel comfortable with whatever we had going on at the time. I'm usually a very private person, I keep things to myself and whatever I don't know, I'll figure out on my own. Dr. Wells made sure to explain things to me, I never felt rushed and she never had any issue getting on the phone with me to explain anything I didn't understand.
Don't be afraid to ask questions! They won't know to answer them unless you ask!
Everyone at Dr. Well's office is very friendly and welcoming. Each visit the I saw Dr. Wells she knew exactly where I was at in my treatment, and always explained thing clearly to me. She made sure I understand and was ok with anything she offered before moving forward. She also included my wife in on the conversations where she was able to be there - that was very important to the both of us.
The first two IUIs I underwent at Dr. Well's office were just clomid and trigger. Each time I only had at the most 2 mature follicles. The other 2 IUIs were Letrozole, injections, and trigger. The first one was great, I ended up with around 10 follicles (I think) and 2 good sized ones, but we stopped the injections because we didn't want too many to mature. My final IUI I did the exact same medicine and injections, but only ended up with one follicle, so we didn't do the insemination. So now we are moving on to IVF!! I actually start stimulating next week and we are so hopeful this works! We are using a known donor sperm for this. I'm also donating some of my embryos to my best friend so she can get pregnant!
Everyone was always very friendly and did whatever they could to answer our questions, even when they weren't seeing us that day. They made everything a lot easier to deal with. Getting a negative pregnancy test over and over can really bring you down, but they were always there with smiling faces to help bring our spirits back up.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The only weakness about the clinic is the lack of parking! Seriously, that's it. I'm from a small town where you can always get a parking spot. Not used to the city's craziness. The clinic was always very clean and organized. They definitely make you feel like you are important there. The atmosphere is welcoming and "homey. " Definitely not like your standard doctor's office.
My first two IUIs altogether with medicine and sperm were around $2,500 each. The other two IUIs were around $3,000 each. The IVF (procedure, meds, PGS, etc) will be around $25,000.

2012 - 2018
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr. Wells is not only an amazing professional who is dedicated to her work, but also someone who takes the time to look you in the eyes and remember you. She’s been through infertility struggles herself and gives that part of herself to empathize with you. You never feel like a number and you always know that there’s someone who has your back.... She was very aggressive with my initial fresh IVF protocol due to my AMH being low and me being young.
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Let her in. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and emotional. She is the one Dr who didn’t judge my emotions, but instead lent a hug and made me feel like I was normal.
I have always have a very personal experience with not only Dr. wells but also every member of the staff. Even in the hardest moments, which was when I needed them most, they were always there for me.
She was very aggressive with my initial fresh IVF protocol due to my AMH being low and me being young. She also was pretty adamant on making sure we understood the single embryo transfer way and positive reasons.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
I’ve been working with Debbie since 2012 and she has always been amazing. She remembers me, every detail, and my goals for my family. Their clinic is growing but she always makes you feel like you’re the most important person when she’s speaking to you.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The entire clinic is “strength”. The are such a cohesive unit and seem to be pro patient from check in until check out and everyone in between. The only problem I ever had was communication through email was lacking once when Debbie seemed a little overwhelmed.
We were out of pocket the entire time. Our first fresh cycle totaled around $20,000. The two frozen transfers came in around $4,000-$6,000.
Dr. Wells is very pro single embryo but is open to discussing up to two.

2013 - 2018
Dr. Wells bed side manor is unmatched. She is dedicated to the individual plan of action for every treatment. She cared about more than us just getting pregnant, she cared about the financial burden it put on us, she cared about my feelings and frustrations. ... We did two separate treatments.first round was with clomid (failed) but changed to femera followed by trigger to ovulate and IUI. ... Second round was after laparoscopic surgery to remove a dermoid cyst on my ovary.
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells bed side manor is unmatched. She is dedicated to the individual plan of action for every treatment. She cared about more than us just getting pregnant, she cared about the financial burden it put on us, she cared about my feelings and frustrations. Consoled and reassured us when things weren’t working and took the time to explain why She even laughed at my husbands “do I have a fertil day” question (it broke the ice to say the least). She calmed my worries when I did get pregnant and let me continue to see her for just one more visit before going to my OBGYN. She’s a wonderful doctor and her amazing light shined in every greeting we got from her.
Trust her. She has walked this path not just as a doctor but as a woman. She will always do what’s best and explain everything so never hesitate to ask why or what or how. You’ll be in the best care around while a patient of Dr. wells.
Dr. Wells went above and beyond for us. Have sought a PCOS Specialist in New York who found a Dermoid cyst and gave specific instructions for my treatment, Dr Wells got all my records read through my entire patient file (4years of paperwork) and took the direction the specialist recommended but also made sure we understood why it was needed and how everything was going to go. She was there through every step I never felt like a number.
We did two separate treatments.first round was with clomid (failed) but changed to femera followed by trigger to ovulate and IUI. No pregnancy during the time blood work and ultrasounds were done at almost every visit. Second round was after laparoscopic surgery to remove a dermoid cyst on my ovary. Sample pack doses of folistim daily trigger shot to help ovulation and double IUIs. Also regular blood work and ultrasounds at visits.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Mandy Poche)
Mandy was there every step of the way right behind Dr wells. Mandy was my nurse for both our treatments and was such a joy. She even called me the day they got my positive blood work back to tell me I was finally going to be a mom. She wanted to make sure I knew and that it was her because she was about to go on maternity leave.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
This Clinique is perfect. Easy location everything can be done there or right next door. Very clean and feels homie not like most doctor offices. Only odd thing is parking but there’s a second lot with extra parking right around the corner so not really that big of an issue.
Our treatments run around $2800 range. She try’s to make sure that insurance covers whatever portion they are supposed to and if there is any overpayment it is sent back to us.

Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Wells is extremely thorough in answering questions as well as explaining treatment plans and success rates ... My only complaint would be that some visits I did not see her when I thought I would or I did not get to spend as much time with her as I wanted. ... My husband’s semen analysis came back with poor morphology numbers so she believed starting with an IUI would be the most effective.
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is extremely thorough in answering questions as well as explaining treatment plans and success rates. She also makes you feel very comfortable when asking questions and discussing treatment plans. My only complaint would be that some visits I did not see her when I thought I would or I did not get to spend as much time with her as I wanted. For instance, I did not see her at all on the date of my first Iui. The nurse performed everything. Some appointments I saw her for a little bit but she had to move on to see other patients and I finished up my appointment with the nurses. However, that was not the case every time.
Like always with fertility treatment, nothing is guaranteed but there are lots of options.
Dr. Wells has always made my husband and myself feel like well cared for humans. She has been very attentive, thorough, and compassionate when it comes to our questions and concerns throughout the entire process.
Dr. Wells suggested trying an IUI from the beginning rather than trying naturally first. My husband’s semen analysis came back with poor morphology numbers so she believed starting with an IUI would be the most effective. Since I have irregular cycles, I began taking oral medicine (letrozole) but it failed to stimulate egg growth. I then moved onto injections (follistim and gonal) and that stimulated growth. We triggered ovulation and did my first Iui. I started my period about a week and a half later so It was not successful. We decided to move on to another IUI cycle. The injections were slower to work the second time but after a week or so longer than the first cycle, we triggered ovulation and did another IUi. I started my period again about a week and a half later. We decided to move onto a 3rd iui cycle initially starting with the same mediciation. After 2 weeks of follistim and gonal injections, there was still no growth so Dr. Wells decided to change my injections to Menopur. She believed this would help egg quality as well. This proved to work and a couple weeks later, I had my 3rd iui. About a week and a half after my 3rd iui, I started spotting and believed I was facing another unsuccessful iui. However, after a few days the bleeding stopped and I took 2 positive blood pregnancy tests within a few days of one another. Dr. Wells prescribed me to progesterone since I had been spotting and scheduled my first ultra sound for 7.5 weeks. I was experiencing pregnancy symptoms and went to my first ultra sound to find that there was no heartbeat, only an empty sac in my uterus. The baby had stopped developing at some point and I took cytotec to pass the sac. Everything passed fine. I’ve had another check up and now we are discussing IVF.
Jamie is an excellent nurse. She is very compassionate and gentle when it comes to caregiving. Her only weakness would be that she can be very rushed and I sometimes feel rushed when seeing her.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very warm and welcoming. Everyone is always very nice and makes you feel comfortable even though the idea of starting fertility treatment can be scary and overwhelming. The waiting room is comfortable and all of the rooms are very clean.
There was standard financial plans associated with my treatment plans however I felt like Dr. Wells and the clinic went above and beyond to help me out where they could. I received free medicine a few times when they had donated items from other patients. I felt very well taken care of in the finance department.
I believe she said they would only transfer one embryo but I cannot remember exactly. We have not moved forward to IVF just yet.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Lindsay Wells is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. I went through so many doctors and so many medicines before I saw her and no one was as thorough with testing for both myself and my husband. ... In my case, I was not cycling or ovulating. We used progesterone for 5 days to get me to cycle, then clomid to stimulate ovulation, injections to help me produce eggs, and the trigger shot to release the eggs.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Lindsay Wells is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. I went through so many doctors and so many medicines before I saw her and no one was as thorough with testing for both myself and my husband. I don't have anything negative to say about her or her staff. She is the only doctor I will recommend to any and everyone and I myself will be using her again!
Be patient, listen carefully, do exactly as you're told.
Everyone in the offict was amazing and friendly. They knew you by name not just from reading it off the chart. They genuinely care about their patients.
In my case, I was not cycling or ovulating. We used progesterone for 5 days to get me to cycle, then clomid to stimulate ovulation, injections to help me produce eggs, and the trigger shot to release the eggs. I went in weekly to be monitored for egg production and growth to see if doses needed to be adjusted. Lastly I went in for the IUI. Two weeks later I went back to see if I was pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaime Reyes & Brittany Henao)
The nursing staff was amazing. They made you feel like family. They helped along every step of the way. They were comforting when things weren't going as planned and celebrated with us when things were going great. They helped us stay positive along the journey.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Everyone in the office is friendly, caring, and patient. They are willing to work with you every step of the way and genuinely care about their patients. From the front desk to the back of the office, everyone is amazing. They really make you feel welcome and like family. They follow up even after you've "graduated" from their office. They truly are the best!
The injections I used were $249; the the trigger shot was $99; the IUI, which included office visits and ultrasounds was around $1250- 1500 (don't remember the exact total). I'm not sure of the other costs but I paid for genetic counseling as well.
New Orleans

Dr. Wells is very knowledgeable able IVF. She answered questions in office and through email. We we upset that we didn't get more quality eggs and feel that we were not informed of supplements and lifestyle changes before going through with IVF to get better results....I requested a natural cycle for transfer and Dr. Wells agreed I was a good candidate. Unfortunately, I ovulated before trigger and that cycle was canceled so instead we did a medicated cycle with Estradiol and PIO
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is very knowledgeable able IVF. She answered questions in office and through email. We we upset that we didn't get more quality eggs and feel that we were not informed of supplements and lifestyle changes before going through with IVF to get better results. Even though things didn't work out as planned we are still grateful for the process with Audubon Fertility.
Be sure to ask what happens if no embryos are made or you are left with a negative pregnancy test and no embryos. Ask all the questions you have and don't depend on Google to answer them.
The staff took the time to provide personal and individualized care for us since. Accommodations were made to allow for me to receive services locally instead of always having to travel to New Orleans. There was always a welcoming smile at the front desk, rapid email responses and friendly faces.
I stimmed for 12 days with Gonal F, Menopur, Cetritide and triggered shot. We knew going in it would be a frozen transfer. At retrieval, seventeen eggs were retrieved, 12 were mature and seven were fertilized with ICSI. On the day 6 report only two embryos made it to freeze. I requested a natural cycle for transfer and Dr. Wells agreed I was a good candidate. Unfortunately, I ovulated before trigger and that cycle was canceled so instead we did a medicated cycle with Estradiol and PIO. Since we couldn’t afford PGS testing and my age considered as a factor we opted to put the only two embryos we had back in. Unfortunately, I didn't get pregnant.
I will never forget the accommodations that were made to allow for me to receive services locally instead of always having to travel to New Orleans. From the welcoming smile at the front desk, to the hesitation of getting on the scale before vitals..because we all know the scale lies! To the awkwardness of holding your bladder for an hour and a half to be told it's too full. To rapid email responses. To a friendly face saying your almost to the end just a few more days to stim. To a great egg report at retrieval. To an encouraging word to know there was a perfect lining to put the only two embryos we had back in. The staff are blessed with the ability and knowledge to assist others to build families. Even though things didn't work out as planned we are still grateful for the process with Audubon Fertility.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The staff take the time to provide personal and individualized care for us. The are friendly and are available after hours for questions. The staff are blessed with the ability and knowledge to assist others to build families.
My insurance does not cover fertility treatment. We paid out of pocket for all treatment, labs, ultrasounds and medications.
Since we couldn’t afford PGS testing and my age considered as a factor Dr. Wells discussed the statistics of a multiple embryo transfer. We know that it didn't increase chances but we opted to put the only two embryos we had back in without success.
New Orleans

From my very first visit with Dr Wells... she and her entire staff treated me wth such care and compassion...I've been a patient of Dr Wells for almost one year and I can't say enough good things about her. She is patient, kind, trustworthy and extremely knowledgeable. I've loved working with Dr Wells and have completed trusted her the entire process...Dr Wells and her staff know what they are doing.i would suggest trusting their judgement. They have your best interest at heart.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I would tell any new patient to trust the process. A month seems like a year when you are going through fertility treatments....but Dr Wells and her staff know what they are doing.i would suggest trusting their judgement. They have your best interest at heart.
I've never felt like a number at Audubon Fertility. From my very first visit with Dr Wells... she and her entire staff treated me wth such care and compassion. I've emailed the nurses at all hours of the day and they respond back to me promptly.. even on weekends.
I consulted in June. I did not get a cycle in July. I then took Progesterone to induce my cycle. I used injections (follistim)and had an IUI in August. This was not successful. I had another IUI in September (again with injections) Not successful. We then decided to move to IVF. In October I had stimulation and egg retrieval. I transferred one frozen 5 day Blast (graded good/good) in November. It resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Dr Wells suggested that I have one natural cycle before transferrring again. My cycle did not start in January. I took Progesterone in Feb. my cycle started. I had a hysteroscopy in Feb and Dr Wells removed a few small polyps and performed an endometrial scratch. I transferred two day 5 blasts (both embryos were graded fair/fair)on March 10th and I and currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins.
The first nurse I worked with was Jamie Reyes. She is phenomenal. She has also gone through fertility treatments so she truly understands your concerns and keeps you calm throughout the entire process. She is an excellent nurse. She also responds to emails at all hours of the day and even on weekends. My IVF coordinator was Mandy Poche and she was such a pleasure to work with also. She created my IVF schedule for me, explained all of the medicines, and taught me how to give the injections. She was extremely helpful at keeping everything organized and keeping me calm. Mandy called to break the bad news to me when I had a chemical pregnancy and I don't think she could have been any kinder on the phone. She was so compassionate and took her time explaining to me what a chemical pregnancy (something I had never heard of) was. It was such bad news to receive but I vividly remember how kind Mandy was on the phone. Brittany Melancon is the nurse who calls you back from the waiting room, weighs you, takes your blood pressure and gets you settled in the room before you see Jamie or Dr Wells. She is bright, cheerful and very friendly. Katrina is who draws blood. She has an amazing ability to keep you calm while she does her job and she is so great at drawing blood..you barely feel it. Ann works at the front desk and she has been very helpful with billing. There have been a few times when labcorp has sent a bill to me instead of Dr Wells and Ann is quick to take care of the situation. I could go on and on because the entire staff is amazing.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Audubon Fertility has many strengths. First, their office is clean, welcoming, easy to travel to and the surgery center is directly nextdoor. The main strength of the practice though is not the building.... it's the people. The staff is top notch. They call/email you back within minutes sometimes and you never feel rushed. I can't think of any weaknesses for the office...
In 2016 I spent 24k- this includes everything from Day 1. initial visit, bloodwork, injection medicine (for two IUIs), two IUI procedures, IVF medications, egg retrieval, egg transfer. In 2017 I have spent approximately $5,000-$6,000 for a second transfer, anesthesia, surgery center fees, etc
Dr Wells suggested eSET for my first transfer due to my age and the grade of the embryo. She did tell me that the choice was mine to make but when I asked for her opinion.. she recommended one for the first transfer and reminded me that we would be able to do two the the next transfer if the first wasn't successful. I didn't feel pressured either way. She gave me all of the pertinent info and her own professional opinion and my husband and I made our choice to transfer one for the first transfer.
New Orleans

I only saw Dr. Wells as a patient once for my consultation and another time before a minor surgery. All other times we saw the nurse practitioner who would relay messages and treatment plans back and forth....Don’t expect to see the doctor every time...Overall when we did see her she was very friendly and knowledgeable.... For my initial exam they discovered my uterine lining to be thick, so they performed a hysteroscopy to test the lining...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I only saw Dr. Wells as a patient once for my consultation and another time before a minor surgery. All other times we saw the nurse practitioner who would relay messages and treatment plans back and forth. We did understand that we were not as seriously effected by infertility as some other patients there, but a few times it was a bit disconnecting for me. Overall when we did see her she was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Don’t expect to see the doctor every time. Go in with an open mind and be prepared to take off a lot from work. But everyone there is so sweet that they make it all worth it!
Every single person we came in contact with was so calming and sweet and sincere. It’s almost as though they were all trained to put us at ease.
Prior to seeing Dr. Wells I was put on clomid (up to the highest dose) and suffered a miscarriage. My cycles were still really off. For my initial exam they discovered my uterine lining to be thick, so they performed a hysteroscopy to test the lining and my tubes which came back ok. However I contract d c diff from the hospital and couldn’t resume for a few months. When we did resume, I was started on letrozole which did nothing for me. We then paired it with injections which also did nothing for me, even with a push. I had one follicle mature so the NP gave me a trigger shot just in case- and I ended up getting the pregnant! Then they saw me every few weeks for ultrasounds
Jamie was amazing. At first I was a little upset at never seeing the doctor but Jamie answered every question with ease and was just as good! Everyone is so incredible friendly!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Very good at answering emails, easy to understand instructions, clean office and well decorated (I ended up paining my living room the same color as their office because I liked it so much). Overall very good experience
Surgery was around $1500. Close to $2500 total

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Wells does all of her ultrasounds, not the nurse. There's a sense of comfort knowing she is there from start to finish. She gave us options and never made us feel like our decision was the wrong one. She really made us feel like family and we never felt as though we were a bother with our questions. She is very patient and very kind.... Dr. Wells and her team took the time to get to know us. They built a great relationship with us and gained our trust. Two years later, they still remember us and respond to our emails like we are still seeing them.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Don't waste any time going to another clinic.
The very first cycle, I started the birth control. Shortly after, I began injections of Gonal-F. After monitoring, eggs were not growing at a rate satisfactory to Dr. Wells or conducive for a successful IVF cycle. That cycle was canceled. I started injections again when Dr. Wells gave the green light. This time, she added Menopur and Follistem to the Gonal-F. It was looking dreary again, but she did see at least one egg that was big enough to retrieve. We were given the option to take a chance and do an IUI or move forward with IVF. After having 5 unsuccessful IUIs, that was not an option for us. The emotional toll was too great to experience that again. We moved forward with egg retrieval, which took all of 15-20 minutes, and Dr. Wells came out with a smile on her face. She successfully retrieved 4 eggs. To get 4 when we thought we would get 1 or none at all was a very sweet thing to hear. They evaluated the eggs to see how many were mature enough to fertilize. Of the 4, only 1 was mature. Dr. Wells carefully monitored the cells, division, and other factors over the next 24 hours. Everything was going great. Day 2, everything was still favorably progressing. For the day 3 report, she called to give us the specifics. This was going to determine if there would be a fresh, 3 day transfer or if we would wait it out and do a 5 day transfer. Dr. Wells highly recommended that mom was the best environment for little embryo to grow. We went in the next morning to transfer. Everyone was very kind and cheerful. There was a tv on the wall, which allowed my wife to watch as she implanted the embryo. It was amazing to watch! Dr. Wells had me taking Progesterone for a while, along with Prenatal Vitamins. That little embryo stuck and now we have our beautiful daughter, Kate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: I believe it was Debbie, but Jamie was Dr. Wells nurse.)
Mandy and Jamie were outstanding. They were so caring and made us feel very comfortable. They answered questions in a very timely manner, and with lots of compassion and patience.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very clean, privacy was respected, and the appointments were always on time. The wait time was always very short. The only negative is the parking, but it's to be expected in New Orleans.
I believe it was $5000 to begin the process. This fee covered the consultation all the way through retrieval. By the end of transfer, I believe we totaled $16,000
She did educate us on transferring one versus two. Due to my age, it was preferred that only one be transferred; however, had we only had two embryos she would have considered transferring two.

How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells has been by my side through this whole process. I am currently in an IVF cycle and scheduled to have my retrieval this week. After 3 failed ovulation induction cycles, and 1 failed IUI, we decided to proceed with IVF. Dr. Wells walked us through all of our options and explained the entire procedure in detail. She explained her success rates in detail and what we should expect with this IVF cycle. She is always available to address any concerns or questions we have and ease our anxiety through this process. She was quick to adjust my medications when my U/S were performed to optimize our upcoming retrieval.
Go see her!
My experience with the front staff, nursing staff and Dr. Wells has been nothing but personalized and comfortable. They know me by name every time I come for an appointment and feel like they understand the journey me and my husband are going through. They all take the time to answer all of my questions no matter the time of day, and really individualized my treatment cycle to my and my husbands needs.
I am 30 years old and had not done any pervious treatment cycles prior to seeing Dr. Wells. After the initial testing of myself and husband, we learned we have "unexplained infertility." Dr. Wells started me off with clomid and timed intercourse so not to start with anything too aggressive. We did 2 cycles with clomid, OPKs and timed intercourse. After those cycles were not successful, she suggested switching to letrozole. Dr. Wells explained the slight increased success with IUI but my husband and I decided to do one more timed intercourse cycle. After 3 failed cycles, we decided to do an IUI with letrozole. Dr. Wells and her NP Jamie walked us through the IUI process seamlessly. After the IUI was performed and I was laying in the exam room, they dimmed the lights, gave me a heated blanket and played relaxing music to ease the stress and make it feel more comfortable. Unfortunately the IUI was not successful, and after speaking with my husband, we decided to proceed with IVF. We met with both Dr. Wells and the IVF coordinator and they went through every detail with me including the risks and expected outcomes for us. I was scheduled to have a hysteroscopy on my stim start date and began the process. I am currently on cycle day 12 of stimulation and am scheduled to have a retrieval in the next few days. I cannot express how happy I am to be under the care of Dr. Wells and her staff and feel like they did not rush us into anything we were not ready for.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie Regan, Mandy Poche)
The entire nursing staff has been spectacular. They answer all of my questions regardless the time of the day and are always supportive whenever I'm feeling stressed about the process. If I forget something they have previously explained to me, they are always very nice to walk me through it again to make sure i understand everything completely. They all know me by name and really take the time to ask me how we're doing and give support if we need it.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is located in a renovated shotgun house so it feels comfortable and homey. It is conveniently located in the city and is right next door to their surgery center were all the procedures take place. The only weakness is the lack of parking in the area but this is true most places in the city.
$30k-$40k

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Lindsay Wells was just incredible. She was proactive and compassionate. She explained everything thoroughly and gave her best advice about our journey with IVF. My husband was not able to make every appointment with me. When I needed time to think about how many embryos we wanted to transfer, she let me to go home and talk to my husband and just email her with my answer. She wanted to make sure we felt confident about our answer. She explained all of the risk of transferring more than one embryo. She explained the risk on the level of our age range as well. Dr. Wells is a very busy doctor so there was a lot of my visits that I seen the nurse practitioner, Jamie, but she was amazing and so bubbly so it was refreshing when we did see her!
Go see Dr. Wells right away with an open mind and heart. Listen to her advice and if you feel on your heart that God is leading you to make this leap of faith to see a fertility doctor, then do it!
The entire staff learned my name and was always so friendly each visit. I would walk in the door and the ladies at the front desk would sign me in. If I had questions I would send an email and someone always answered me quickly and even on the weekends!
I was a perfect candidate for IVF. For egg retrieval, I started off with Follistim 300 (belly shots only lasted 5 days - then had to go intermuscular), Menopur 150, Ganirelix & Novarel 10,000 and then later estrace 2mg 2x a day then I went up to 3x a day and progesterone shots 50mg once a day 5 days before trigger shot. When first starting the egg retrieval process my follicles were not growing as big as they should so she changed injection site from belly to intermuscular and it worked wonderfully.
Wonderful is all I can say! Nothing negative to say!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The entire staff and clinic are outstanding. Everyone is sweet and very sensitive to the feelings of the women and men that enter their office. They are great with giving compliments and making you feel like a patient and not just a "number" they will see during the day! They all have so much knowledge and really give great advice!
10,000-15,000
Dr. Well felt strongly that if I put in 1 embryo I would become pregnant and if we put 2 embryos we would end up with twins. I did not have any major complications and my husband and I were 25 and 26 at the time so we were young. She gave me papers on the possibility of twins. She let me really think about how many to transfer. I am so glad I took her advice. We transferred one and have one baby.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Wells] is extremely knowledgeable and works hard to get you the results you want. She doesn't waste time doing things she knows won't get you there. She is straight forward and explains everything you need to know...Dr. Wells performed my D&C and sent tissue off for genetic testing...I was waiting for a cyst to decrease in size to be able to start treatment and rather than having to waste a cycle and wait for another one, we started folistem as soon as the cyst was gone.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She is extremely knowledgeable and works hard to get you the results you want. She doesn't waste time doing things she knows won't get you there. She is straight forward and explains everything you need to know.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and try to understand every little bit of the process.
Some visits would move very quickly but I appreciated the availability at any time of the day. When I was experiencing a miscarriage they would answer our calls anytime and were always so caring and supportive of us.
I was waiting for a cyst to decrease in size to be able to start treatment and rather than having to waste a cycle and wait for another one, we started folistem as soon as the cyst was gone. After that we did a trigger shot which resulted in pregnancy. Unfortunately, it resulted in a miscarriage. Dr. Wells performed my D&C and sent tissue off for genetic testing which showed that my egg caused multiple chromomosomes.
They are amazing. When you get good news they are excited as if they are your own family. And when you receive bad news they cry and console you in the same manner.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic staff is caring and knowledgeable. It's a very warm and inviting waiting room and office. I didn't find any real weaknesses while I was there other than the parking. The parking lot is around the corner and located right behind an abortion clinic where protesters frequent. It can make for an uncomfortable walk to and from your appointment.
It was $800 up front that covered the cost of your visits and ultrasounds. The medication was a separate cost

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Within one month of seeing her [Dr Wells], I received more information that 3years at another location. I did not receive good test results however, Dr Wells walked through every step with me and made follow up appointments for me with genetic specialists. She then spoke with those specialists to determine the next course of action for me. She adapted quickly when things/drugs were not working properly. She was always upfront and honest. I saw her at EVERY visit. She was available via phone and email when I had questions and worries. She has an excellent bedside manner and has a way of making you feel at ease.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr Wells went above and beyond to find answers to why I was miscarrying. She provided more information and ran many more tests compared to other places. Within one month of seeing her, I received more information that 3years at another location. I did not receive good test results however, Dr Wells walked through every step with me and made follow up appointments for me with genetic specialists. She then spoke with those specialists to determine the next course of action for me. She adapted quickly when things/drugs were not working properly. She was always upfront and honest. I saw her at EVERY visit. She was available via phone and email when I had questions and worries. She has an excellent bedside manner and has a way of making you feel at ease.
Go see her, don't wait!
The staff always knew my name when I was there and when they called, they showed great concern and actually knew every piece of my history. The entire staff treated me like a friend and showed sympathy. I was greatful for their caring ways.
Before all my test results were completed, I took Follistem with a trigger and IUI. It didn't work. However, shortly after Dr Wells called and was surprised to find out I had a Balanced Translocation. Which answers so many questions. I also had a low egg reserve. She explained I would need IVF with PGD testing to ensure a normal embryo. She also prepared me for the possibility of needing a donor egg if we decided to go that route. She increased the Follistem to max dose but I only produced one egg after 2-3 injections. The egg retrieval was cancelled. I did not take any further drugs and later found out I was pregnant with triplets. She walked through every U/S with me, kept up with weekly blood work before releasing me to OB at 11 weeks. I delivered 3 healthy babies at 35 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie Regan)
The entire staff at Audubon are wonderful. They are compassionate and answer all questions. They really treated me as an individual and not a number with a checkbook. They always called back quickly and were very friendly.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Beautiful little building and next door to other clinic they contract with which is convenient
I think we spent around 4-6,000. We got a refund based on a pregnancy and all prior paid items were not needed

2017 - 2019
We tried IUI 5 times [with Dr. Lindsay Wells] because of my husbands sperm. We felt that although his sperm was so low that there were still chances. And after the last one we decided that the emotional rollercoaster wasn’t worth the risk. IVF was the best option...She has been through IVF herself so she understand all of what it takes emotionally and physically and she has always been very kind and very helpful. She was always ready to answer any questions and clearly explain anything. She is the kind of person that makes you feel comfortable and ready for every aspect of what’s to come.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be patient and try not to overwhelm yourself with everything. Take one step at a time. Listen to Dr Wells and stay calm.
All the women at the clinic are amazing, so friendly and helpful. Everyone is part of helping the journey be as easy as possible
We tried IUI 5 times because of my husbands sperm. We felt that although his sperm was so low that there were still chances. And after the last one we decided that the emotional rollercoaster wasn’t worth the risk. IVF was the best option. I was fine going along with whatever they suggested and trusted them completely.
Honestly they were the best nursing staff ever, each and every single one of them is informed, they all know who you are and are al ready to help you whenever. I appreciated their time and their input. They were always ready and available.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
I honestly don’t think that they have any weaknesses. Strengths are the type of environment that they provide there - you feel at home and part of the family. They make sure that you are in the best care possible and that everyone is on board.
$13,000 for IVF, $4500 for PGS, medicine I can’t remember

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
My experience with Dr. Wells and Jamie her NP has been nothing short of amazing. They have been there for me every step of the way and I have trusted every decision they have made regarding my care. Dr. Wells connects with you on a personal level and makes sure you feel comfortable and knowledgeable about what all is going on.... I started with Gonal-F injections followed by Menopur and Cetrotide. We were able to retrieve 17 eggs, 15 mature, and 11 fertilized with ICSI. I am schedule for surgery on the 21st to have my right tube removed prior to embryo transfer.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be open with her about your concerns. She will answer any questions you have to the best of her ability.
Dr. Wells and the entire Audubon clinic make you feel like more than a patient from the moment you step in. They know you by name and treat you with nothing but kindness and compassion.
I just finished my egg retrieval. I started with Gonal-F injections followed by Menopur and Cetrotide. We were able to retrieve 17 eggs, 15 mature, and 11 fertilized with ICSI. I am schedule for surgery on the 21st to have my right tube removed prior to embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Pohlmann NP)
Jamie Pohlmann NP is absolutely incredible. She answered any questions I had in a timely manner with the upmost compassion and professionalism.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is absolutely adorable and very welcoming. We have always been seen in a timely manner and treated actually people rather than clients. Everyone at the clinic from the front desk, lab techs, nurses, and to the physicians are nothing but kind and welcoming. It is a great atmosphere to be in especially during such a difficult experience like infertility.
$14,000-$ 15,000
I did not have any concerns as my husband and I are still fairly young. We only wanted a single embryo transfer.
New Orleans

Dr. Wells was compassionate and a great listener and communicator. She explained everything in detail and I never left feeling like I did not understand any part of the process. I imagine she treats every single one of her patients with the same respect.... Dr. Wells did not treat me like a number. She treated me like a human by explaining each process leading up to my hysteroscopy.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Advice I would give a prospective patient of Dr. Wells is to be prepared with your questions and facts ahead of time. Come with your records as she will take the time to review them.
Dr. Wells performed a hysteroscopy on me and followed all protocols as she should.
The nursing staff were thorough and compassionate. I emailed with them several times to ask questions prior to the procedure with Dr. Lindsey Wells. They were very knowledgeable and understanding.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
I cannot think of any weaknesses of the clinic, except that there is not a large number of parking spaces available. The clinic was clean and orderly. I do not have any complaints. The clinic was everything I could have asked for in a clinic.
The cost of my hysteroscopy was around $200 as it was covered under my insurance. I would have loved to have IVF done here but it was not affordable so I had it done at a different clinic.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Wells is WONDERFUL. She is everything you would ever want in a physician: caring, compassionate, smart. I was never rushed when with her...here are few people who want to see me pregnant as much as Dr. Wells does...Dr. Wells physician fee is approximately $5000 but she waives her fee if your first round of IVF is unsuccessful and you opt to do more rounds with her...IUI with letrozole IVF (1) with gonal F / menopur IVF (2) with gonal F / menopur - nothing lead us to believe my second cycle would be different from my first but we were only able to produce one embryo IVF (3) Lupron flare plan - because I produced so little during the second cycle a new protocol was used.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is WONDERFUL. She is everything you would ever want in a physician: caring, compassionate, smart. I was never rushed when with her. There are few people who want to see me pregnant as much as Dr. Wells does.
Don't hesitate. Call and make your appointment today. You will be in the best hands. (I have given this advise to many of my friends!)
IUI with letrozole IVF (1) with gonal F / menopur IVF (2) with gonal F / menopur - nothing lead us to believe my second cycle would be different from my first but we were only able to produce one embryo IVF (3) Lupron flare plan - because I produced so little during the second cycle a new protocol was used. Unfortunately, I still only produced one embryo.
The nurses at Audubon are AMAZING. The entire staff is beyond attentive both while you are in the office as well as by email and telephone. Your questions and concerns are answered immediately and patiently.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Audubon is welcoming and warm. The space is clean and cozy. You do not feel like you are in a waiting room at a doctor's office. I never had to wait more than a few minutes to be called back. Scheduling appointments was always easy.

2 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
While Lindsay [Dr. Wells] is nice, I found that she did not really listen to a lot of my concerns and dismissed questions. Once our cycles failed, she simply wanted to try the same thing again instead of trying a different protocol.... We used an antagon protocol with ICSI (do to slightly low morphology) for both of my cycles with Lindsay. We used this cycle because as she described it I was young and healthy and would be pregnant in no time. We simply upped my meds the second time when we did not get the numbers we wanted.
2 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
While Lindsay is nice, I found that she did not really listen to a lot of my concerns and dismissed questions. Once our cycles failed, she simply wanted to try the same thing again instead of trying a different protocol.
Be your own advocate. If you want something that she will not do, go somewhere else. We are not all easy or obvious cases.
The clinic is spa-like, the staff is very nice, and overall things run well.
We used an antagon protocol with ICSI (do to slightly low morphology) for both of my cycles with Lindsay. We used this cycle because as she described it I was young and healthy and would be pregnant in no time. We simply upped my meds the second time when we did not get the numbers we wanted. We had a few “empty follicles” both cycles even though my numbers looked good.
Jamie was actually probably a PA; however, she is who I saw most often. She was very nice, easy to talk with, and down to earth.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths: clean, pretty, spa-like clinic. Very friendly and genuine seeming staff. Cons: Doctor was frustrating and very glued to only one protocol (for me) and was not open to exploring why I was having fertility issues. I had to beg for some blood tests, and she dismissed the possibility of my having endometriosis. My second RE found endometriosis during a laparoscopy.
The cost of the cycles were fairly reasonable for self-pay. I think we paid about $15k for a cycle with ICSI, but I do not really remember.
She was fine with transferring two embryos back in 2016 when we did our FET. Our embryos were not very well graded, so there was a good amount of concern about implantation.

3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
I saw Dr. Wells every appointment and she did just about every ultrasound herself....She is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and has her own experience with fertility treatment, so she really understands. She listens and answered questions I had without making me feel as though they were dumb questions....She is easy to speak to and great at communicating. Ask questions and let her know exactly what you expect.
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Every person in the building, from receptionist to nurses to doctor made me feel like I was most important patient there when I was at appointments. I saw Dr. Wells every appointment and she did just about every ultrasound herself.
Jamie described upcoming procedures and steps along the way in simple terms. She answered emails and phone calls quickly and never seemed annoyed by my insecurities and worries. The entire nursing staff was positive and reassuring and heloful throughout the process.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths - small clinic so doctor could see patient st every appointment. You become a part of their family. I had a great experience with Audubon and really have no negatives to report. If I have to pick something I guess the billing process, as you had to pay multiple parties for procedures, where other clinics you pay lump sum and they deal out funds to proper parties as needed.
Cost was broken down by doctor fee, facility fee, and every person involved. It cost me approximately $18000 with medications that I needed to have an IVF cycle. Things like ICSI were included in fees and not additional.
Due to my being over 40 at time of treatment she was open to transferring more than 1 embryo

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr, Wells Always has a smile. We Felt a genuine sense of compassion and care with her. We Feel we are in good hands for such a sensitive process. She made sure we understand everything thoroughly prior to ending our consult... She offered another iui, but we decided together we would rather plan for an ivf cycle for which she readily had her team available to explain the specifics of the process.
Go see her!
Pleasant demeanor. Open to our questions, answered without making us feel inferior.
Debbie has been sweet and efficient in messaging us promptly assuring we have all our meds in a timely fashion.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths: clean, warm, calming, Homey environment rather than “clinic” feeling. They were familiar with me being an ochsner patient and what my process is with insurance requirements, so they were able to order what I needed and through the emr I was able to schedule without difficulty Weaknesses: limited parking- though never really had an issue
Fresh ivf around $13k Meds around $3k (Without insurance)
Our insurance covers only a single embryo transfer, but we understand this is the safest procedure for our case anyway.

4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
She’s [Dr. Lindsay Wells] fantastic. She made me feel like she really cares about me and the outcome of our treatment. She fully explained what was going on, and what to expect. I felt like she understood what I am going through.... Her office is so serene and comfortable. Every one is so nice. Dr. Wells actually does all the ultrasounds herself, so you’re able to communicate directly with her, rather than waiting for results.
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She’s fantastic. She made me feel like she really cares about me and the outcome of our treatment. She fully explained what was going on, and what to expect. I felt like she understood what I am going through.
Great choice
I’ve only done 1 FET with Dr. Wells so far. The first one was unsuccessful and we are moving on to try again.
Every person I’ve worked with at Audubon has been so compassionate and hopeful. I feel like they’re all rooting for us to get the happy ending we desire. They quickly answer any questions I have, or direct me to someone who can.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The place definitely looks like a spa! It’s so relaxing, if that’s possible, just being there. Parking isn’t great. I wish they had a bigger parking lot so I didn’t have to pay to park. Other than that, they’re fantastic!
It was about $4,000 for my FET
She asked us if we were open to multiples or not and decided how many embryos from there.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
She [Dr. Wells] is amazing, she is very polite, she wants to know everything to see where she needs to start. She makes sure you not wasting money and just jump to a procedure. ... Due to male factory. She referred us to a urologist that now works in the same office and he working to get my husband back on track. ... She wants to improve your wellbeing and then achieve pregnancy. As a patient I dont feel like a number but she knows me and my husband and is working with us both to get the job done. ...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She is amazing, she is very polite, she wants to know everything to see where she needs to start. She makes sure you not wasting money and just jump to a procedure. She wants to improve your wellbeing and then achieve pregnancy. As a patient I dont feel like a number but she knows me and my husband and is working with us both to get the job done.
Go in with am open mind and willing to work towards your goal.
Dr. Wells gave us hope that their is a chance in achieving pregnancy. She was concerned about our well being and gave us different ways to care for ourselves to help us achieve our goal.
We have not achieve pregnancy nor completed a treatment with her yet. Due to male factory. She referred us to a urologist that now works in the same office and he working to get my husband back on track. After we looking at ivf or iui.
They made you feel welcome the moment you walked in the door.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Some Strenghs are commnication, response times,and getting to know who you are. They will respond in a timely manner via online portal, through email or by phone. When ever I need support I know I can count on them.
IUI 1,400 /IVF 12,000

2 IUI, Donor Eggs
She [Dr. Wells] is soft spoken and informative. However she doesn't make strong recommendations. She was hard to get in touch with. I was never given a direct number for her.... If you want a clear, concise, confident plan this may not be the doctor for you. She is very informative but not verybsytraight forward with a firm recommendation.... We tried IUI twice. Once medicated with insemination and once medicated with interdourse.
2 IUI, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She is soft spoken and informative. However she doesn't make strong recommendations. She was hard to get in touch with. I was never given a direct number for her. I felt she didn't hold herbstaff accountable.
There were some errors in my care.
We tried IUI twice. Once medicated with insemination and once medicated with interdourse. Both cycles were jumbled because I ovulated early.
The nursing staff was very disorganized. They called me back on cycle day 1 with the wrong plan. I had to correct her. Then, she didn't call me for days with test results when I could see them in my electronic medical record.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic was lovely. Very pretty. Located next to a hospital sonin a medical corridor. What they lacked in organization and compassion they made up in decor. It's recently renovated. However, you donjave to buzz to get it.
Insurance covered most of it so probably around $200 for semen analysis and then $100 for IUI. Out of pocket for the meds.
None
New Orleans

She [Dr. Wells] treats you with the utmost respect because it is a difficult and emotional process, whether you’ve done it once or 10 times! ... She’s so genuine! She’s such a sweetheart and really takes care of her patients. She cares and tries to give them the life they are looking for. ... I did IUI treatments because that’s what our budget allowed. ... Have faith and trust in her and her staff [Audubon Fertility]!
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She’s so genuine! She’s such a sweetheart and really takes care of her patients. She cares and tries to give them the life they are looking for. She treats you with the utmost respect because it is a difficult and emotional process, whether you’ve done it once or 10 times!
Don’t get your hopes up. They will give you every scenario that you can possible do. Have faith and trust in her and her staff!
This clinic and it’s staff is beyond amazing! They greet you like they’ve known you your entire life. They care about everyone because it’s such an emotional time and everyone that comes in there is trying to start a family. I’ve never had a bad experience or have been treated badly!
The staff was wonderful! Always there to answer any questions I had and be an ear if I got a negative. They understand you and what you are going through.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Honestly, I don’t think they have any weaknesses! I’ve never had a bad experience and I’ve gone through this 5 times! They are so understanding. They really do treat you well. They know you by name every time you walk in the door!
I did IUI treatments because that’s what our budget allowed. Cost was about $2500 a session but only because I had to purchase donor sperm.

2017 - 2019
Dr. Wells is warm, welcoming and calm. She has been through infertility herself and treats you with care and respect...looked at our past treatments and came up with a new protocol. She also adjusted meds throughout my retrieval cycle as my body needed. When we miscarried, she changed our transfer process as well. So amazing to have a tailored protocol!...She recommended single transfer especially since we did PGS.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells looked at our past treatments and came up with a new protocol. She also adjusted meds throughout my retrieval cycle as my body needed. When we miscarried, she changed our transfer process as well. So amazing to have a tailored protocol!
Go see her now!
So kind, always listened and responded to any questions I had, big or small!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Beautiful clinic, very welcoming, great communication platform via email and phone. Everything is available in office, urine sample, blood sample, ultrasounds, etc. The retrieval and transfers take place next door which is very convienent as well.
Out of pocket IVF retrieval is approximately $14K PGS was $4750 transfer was $4150
She recommended single transfer especially since we did PGS. But, that is also my preference as I know the risks to mom and baby with multiple embryo transfers.
New Orleans

Dr wells was a unique MD. We really enjoyed the experience, despite a false positive at home, pee preg test . I most appreciated the way she treated my wife. The outcome was acceptable albeit frustrating . I would trust dr wells to administrate proper care to our family, and others. Didnt hurt she called us personally and saw my wife every deco,d of every visit. Highly recommended...100% considerate and compassiomate care....Textbook. But she spoke truth
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Get the right answers to tje right questions. You would be in very capable hands with your family. Dr Wells is on this practice because shw cares.
100% considerate and compassiomate care.
Textbook. But she spoke truth
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility.
Thorough and considerate . Rockstar staff
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Great staff and appropriate care givers. A little strange when I asked for a sperm receptacle. Just take it from all Audubons pros, they know I cant say enough about how kind my wife was treated, however we had no success
Fair pricing.
No comment. This is between the patient and physician.
New Orleans

She [Dr. Wells] is very professional and I trust her completely. It is sad that there is no reasonable explanation that my husband and I could not get pregnant but she was always positive and understanding. We are saving money so we can do IVF with her next. ... 2 IUI treatments. Lots of pills, injections and ultrasounds. ... She [nurse at Audubon Fertility] performed my IUI’s and was so compassionate.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She is very professional and I trust her completely. It is sad that there is no reasonable explanation that my husband and I could not get pregnant but she was always positive and understanding. We are saving money so we can do IVF with her next.
Ask questions!
I felt both. The entire process is very expensive. Her staff was great.
2 IUI treatments. Lots of pills, injections and ultrasounds.
Jamie is the most amazing person on the staff. She performed my IUI’s and was so compassionate. I will never forget how wonderful she is. Such a special human being!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic will bend over backwards to accommodate their patients. Whether it’s after hours or on the wknd. They make you feel like the only patient there. All of the staff are very nice and sensitive of what you are going through.
Over 5,000 for IUI and assessment and over 2,000 for medication (injections)
New Orleans

She [Dr. Wells] was honest and upfront about my chances to become pregnant. She introduced me to embryo adoption. She did one transfer for me with an embryo we adopted out of state which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Our second attempt was with embryos from a former patient. We did an in house donation/adoption which was successful...She sent comprehensive paperwork to my OB about my care to that point, making my transition smooth. She used current, evidence-based treatment to manage my care.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was honest and upfront about my chances to become pregnant. She introduced me to embryo adoption. She did one transfer for me with an embryo we adopted out of state which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Our second attempt was with embryos from a former patient. We did an in house donation/adoption which was successful. Once pregnant, she allowed me to come in for weekly ultrasounds until the 10 week mark and I had an appointment with my OB. She sent comprehensive paperwork to my OB about my care to that point, making my transition smooth. She used current, evidence-based treatment to manage my care.
Be completely honest with her about your fears and concerns. Be open minded to other treatment options she may present.
I was on a first name basis with all her staff, she was very available and took generous time to answer all our questions and concerns. She seemed to genuinely care for my wellbeing.
Lindsay Wells

She [Dr. Wells] was great, right to the point of what was needed for me and my husband. She made understand my condition and my husbands before doing any treatment. She made me feel better by explaining it and giving me hope that there other options for me to take.... She wanted me to do and iui, but inform me my husband needed to Analysis and we found out he has low motility, & morphology. So we had to pay for his surgery and had been unable to pay for iui’s.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was great, right to the point of what was needed for me and my husband. She made understand my condition and my husbands before doing any treatment. She made me feel better by explaining it and giving me hope that there other options for me to take.
She is great! I would recommend her to anyone
She was very kind, and gave me hope.
They were very nice and welcoming.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The environment is nice and staff is amazing. The clinic is very helpful. For a new patient i would say go in knowing you will come out with an result or know what you need to do to achieve a pregnancy.
2000.00 including one round of iui and meds
New Orleans

Dr wells was great. She fully explained everything. We went in to our cycle with her with limited expectations and did not have a favorable outcome, but I think l we were in good hands with her and her staff.... She was very understanding and taylored my treatment based on my specific situation and what I had already gone through.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be prepared for the reality of the situation. Dr wells and her staff are great, but they cannot work miracle.
We had already done an ivf cycle before we saw her. We knew the process and she was able to expedite our process with her without any hassle at all.
Mandy was fantastic. She was always accessible and was in constant contact and able to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
They are really great at making you feel comfortable and taken care of. They are professional but still warm.
I think the total cost for just her services for the ivf cycle was around $13,000. Meds plus genetic testing brought the total to around 23,000.
I cannot comment bc we have never made it to a transfer.
New Orleans

Dr Wells was friendly and took her time with me and my partner. We didn't feel rushed during appointments and she was always apologetic when running late. She was quick to answer emails.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr Wells is an excellent doctor. She explained everything when we had appointments. We never felt rushed when we were there and she was always friendly.
Go see her
Dr wells ran blood work which checked hormone levels and egg quality as well as a sperm analysis on my partner. After everything checked out fine, she diagnosed me with unexplained fertility. she suggested we try IUI first and if it didn't work we would move on to IVF. I had 3 IUIs. For all three, I was prescribed clomid. Last 2, I injected Follistim and a trigger shot. First 2 IUIs didn't work, third try was successful.
Super nice and friendly
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Located uptown in a nice building. Easy to get to.
I don't know exactly how much we spent but it was probably in the range of 6-7 thousand

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I feel like she [Dr. Wells] was always upfront with expectations and usually she was right on. Appointment timing was usually very punctual, which is rare with doctors these days. She explains everything throughly which is important to me. ... Feels very strongly about only transferring one at a time. ... Her and her staff [Audubon Fertility - New Orleans] are amazing
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I feel like she was always upfront with expectations and usually she was right on. Appointment timing was usually very punctual, which is rare with doctors these days. She explains everything throughly which is important to me.
It's scary, but just go. The only regret I have of not going sooner.
Her and her staff are amazing. It really feels like a family. We were always sad when we "graduated" from Audubon and had to start at the OB.
All the staff are amazing.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Parking is kind of a pain at times and you have to walk by an abortion clinic to get to the office. Other than that, the clinic is amazing. The surgery center is next door to the fertility clinic which was nice.
Around 15k today for ivf. That includes price of meds.
Feels very strongly about only transferring one at a time.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr Wells took her time and answered all of my questions...very friendly and informative...reviewed my previous medical records with me. Dr Wells asked for my opinion and did not try to persuade me to do anything...I was prescribed Femara for my IUI. I was given the trigger shot and instructed to return for IUI in 30 hours. My pregnancy test was negative...
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr Wells was very friendly and informative. Dr Wells answered all of my questions and reviewed my previous medical records with me. Dr Wells asked for my opinion and did not try to persuade me to do anything.
Please have all questions planned. Feel free to ask about anything.
Dr Wells took her time and answered all of my questions
Everyone was thoughtful and helpful.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic was beautiful and was in a safe, easy to find location. The lab uses state of the art equipment. The staff went above and beyond. Everyone was extremely helpful. I would not change anything about this clinic or staff.
1200.00
Dr Wells suggests transferring only 2 embryos

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Lindsay Wells] is a great Dr. She uses a very simple procedure. She goes out her way as well. But after one transfer not working she didn't want to do anything different and I did not want the same negative results repeated...Very simple compared to my other Dr. We simply did one inject-able and one pill. No patches
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She is a great Dr. She uses a very simple procedure. She goes out her way as well. But after one transfer not working she didn't want to do anything different and I did not want the same negative results repeated.
Ask questions! If you don't like the answer ask for differences!
Very Friendly and nice Dr.
Very welcoming and friendly.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
strengths- small, personable, and not as busy weakness- longer wait for results, parking
frozen transfer 4000
she once again let me choose.

2 IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was definitely very caring and compassionate, and made me feel like she was on my side. While I really liked her bedside manner, I think her treatment could have been more aggressive, and she could have explained everything to me better. I am a patient who likes to know exactly what's going on, and I want to be as educated as possible about my treatment plan.
Be prepared to ask lots of questions - she will give you the information, if you ask her specifically.
She spoke to me like a friend, not a patient.
Debbie and the rest of the nursing staff (Kim and Mandy) were wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Around $40,000 for 2 cycles of IUI, and 2 IVF cycles.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
She [Dr Wells] has a great bedside manner and explained all treatment clearly....She is a great provider. She quickly diagnosed me with PCOS and was able to adjust my treatment mid-cycle as needed.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She has a great bedside manner and explained all treatment clearly.
They all knew my name and greeted me each time I arrived. They were compassionate and up-beat.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
I was neutral on her [Dr. Lindsay Wells] personality. I didn’t feel like my treatment was individualized and did not see her for any monitoring. I didn’t feel like she took the time to figure out what was going on before jumping into IVF.... She used 375 of Gonal-f 150 menopur 250 cetrotide Did 11 days of stims..... Make sure you understand that it may not be Dr. Wells who makes decisions during your cycle.... Just not a super friendly staff.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I was neutral on her personality. I didn’t feel like my treatment was individualized and did not see her for any monitoring. I didn’t feel like she took the time to figure out what was going on before jumping into IVF.
Just not a super friendly staff.
She used 375 of Gonal-f 150 menopur 250 cetrotide Did 11 days of stims.
I did not find them very sensitive or caring.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths: cute office, they communicate via email, and have a patient portal. Although they did not put a whole lot of information on there. Weaknesses: I just did not get the feeling anyone actually cared. I really regret not taking my time when picking a clinic and I wish that I would have gone to consults with various doctors before committing to here both because of their compassion and her desire to get to the root of the problem.
New Orleans

Dr. Lindsay is knowledgeable doctor. She was able to convey to my issues to me in terms of my own understanding and address my needs immediately. She was very direct about the course of treatment that I need to have. Dr. Wells was always prompt and straight to the point. It is my belief that she is an exceptional doctor, compassionate and straight to the point.... The clinic [Audubon Fertility-NO] is very warm and welcoming. Every staff treated me as patient in need and not a number. You could really see the compassion on everyone faces. The staff was inviting, timely and very helpful.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
My one piece of advice I would give to a prospective patient is to be ready to move forward with treatment because Dr. Wells is ready to move forward as soon as she knows what your need is.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very warm and welcoming. Every staff treated me as patient in need and not a number. You could really see the compassion on everyone faces. The staff was inviting, timely and very helpful.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She [Dr. Wells] was truly amazing. Gave you the feeling that she is going to make it happen. Also has a great bedside manner. She was very detailed with every step along the way. She also was very available to answer and question I had at all times of the day... They [Audobon Fertility] understand what you are going thru. You truly feel like they are going to do everything in there power give you the baby you always wanted.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was truly amazing. Gave you the feeling that she is going to make it happen. Also has a great bedside manner. She was very detailed with every step along the way. She also was very available to answer and question I had at all times of the day
Don’t wait because you are scared, go and get a consult it can’t hurt
They understand what you are going thru. You truly feel like they are going to do everything in there power give you the baby you always wanted.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie pohlmann)
She was amazing and even answered my calls late at night. She also helped explain everything perfectly so I understand
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
I wouldn’t highly recommend them to anyone !! They were truly amazing and now I have have my baby girl I always prayed for. Could not ask for a better experience. The team at Audubon is truly something special.
About $22,000.00 for everything