7.3

4321 Magnolia Street
New Orleans, LA 70115

2014, Unsuccessful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Debbie and the rest of the nursing staff (Kim and Mandy) were wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was definitely very caring and compassionate, and made me feel like she was on my side. While I really liked her bedside manner, I think her treatment could have been more aggressive, and she could have explained everything to me better. I am a patient who likes to know exactly what's going on, and I want to be as educated as possible about my treatment plan.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be prepared to ask lots of questions - she will give you the information, if you ask her specifically.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She spoke to me like a friend, not a patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility.
Around $40,000 for 2 cycles of IUI, and 2 IVF cycles.
2014, Unsuccessful
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
She [Dr Wells] has a great bedside manner and explained all treatment clearly....She is a great provider. She quickly diagnosed me with PCOS and was able to adjust my treatment mid-cycle as needed.
They all knew my name and greeted me each time I arrived. They were compassionate and up-beat...She [Dr Wells] is a great provider. She quickly diagnosed me with PCOS and was able to adjust my treatment mid-cycle as needed.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She has a great bedside manner and explained all treatment clearly.

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Wells is a great doctor she knows what she’s talking about and she gives you hope and does what’s best for you. She will do her best to get great results for her patients...trust her and her process as she will do what’s best for you and you infertility issues...The doctor and nurses explained everything were very detailed and thorough with explanations.
[nurses at Audubon Fertility] were very good nurses make you feel welcomed and at ease. They were very organized and showed great compassion. The only weakness that I experienced was when leaving messages they normally respond back the same day, but a few times I experienced when they didn’t relay the message...The clinic is a very clean neat place and the staff is great.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is a great doctor she knows what she’s talking about and she gives you hope and does what’s best for you. She will do her best to get great results for her patients. Since I’ve been a patient I haven’t noticed any weaknesses from her only strengths.
To trust her and her process as she will do what’s best for you and you infertility issues.
I felt like a human because everyone was friendly and made you feel at home from the time you entered the clinic until the time you left. The doctor and nurses explained everything were very detailed and thorough with explanations.
Describe the protocols Lindsay Wells used in your cycles at Audubon Fertility and their degree of success.
When I first started I began testing doing the HSG test and found out my left tube was blocked, so I was then instructed to do a hysterscopy and a laparoscopy to check for any fibroids or endometriosis or any other underlying issues and also to repair my left tube to open it back up. After doing that I went for a follow up and learned that I was going to have to undergo IVF bc my tubes were damaged and due to my husbands sperm motility being low IVF would be our only choice.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
They were very good nurses make you feel welcomed and at ease. They were very organized and showed great compassion. The only weakness that I experienced was when leaving messages they normally respond back the same day, but a few times I experienced when they didn’t relay the message.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is a very clean neat place and the staff is great. Would highly recommend anyone seeking help to go to that clinic. They listen to you and hear you out and they set a nice calm atmosphere to whet if you walk in nervous you will calm down.
With their IVF treatment they used third party financing to where you take out a loan if approved for the services. If you didn’t get approved then it was self pay. I’m currently trying to get help to pay for my IVF treatment due to the fact that I wasn’t approved for the loans. And the expenses they wanted you to come out of pocket with up front was pretty costly.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells is incredibly kind and warm which is absolutely needed for people struggling with infertility. I also felt supported by her and she took the time to explain each procedure. I highly recommend her as a physician...Wells provided much more support and encouragement along my fertility journey and was also incredibly warm and understanding given fertility challenges can be very emotional.
The only area that could be improved was their [Audubon Fertility] billing department. Each cycle I received several bills from multiple different departments and it was always hard to navigate which bills belonged to what services...My primary nurse was Toni. She was so sympathetic to our situation and very supportive throughout the whole fertility journey.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr.wells was very patient from the beginning. She was the second fertility specialist I saw after a not so pleasant experience with my first fertility doctor. Dr. Wells provided much more support and encouragement along my fertility journey and was also incredibly warm and understanding given fertility challenges can be very emotional.
For my First IVF cycle, I had 30 eggs retrieved, several fertilized, but sadly after doing PGT testing, all of the embryos were abnormal and did not result in a viable pregnancy. For my second cycle, I repeated the same hormone protocol but we also added in HGH. I also pursued acupuncture on my own to improve egg quality. For this cycle I ended up with 34 eggs, 11 embryos, 7 of which were normal. I had 1 embryo transfer which resulted in the birth of our healthy baby girl!!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Toni )
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The only area that could be improved was their billing department. Each cycle I received several bills from multiple different departments and it was always hard to navigate which bills belonged to what services.
About 18-20k per IVF cycle
2017 - 2022, Successful
The doctor [Dr. Lindsay Wells] has excellent bed side manners. for each of the 4 IVF i had done the outcome was always achieved(pregnancy) She always explain the procedure. She is a peoples person with an understanding that everyone who visits her clinic goes for her to make their dream come true and she made mines happen several times. I am a parent to a beautiful baby boy and currently expecting.
[Audubon Fertility] Strength The prices of the clinic are very reasonable which is excellent since fertility treatment are expensive. Weaknesses Appointments are harder to book. You have to wait a lil longer to see the doctor as a new patient...Every message or call was answer within the hour. Organization was always on point
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
The doctor has excellent bed side manners. for each of the 4 IVF i had done the outcome was always achieved(pregnancy) She always explain the procedure. She is a peoples person with an understanding that everyone who visits her clinic goes for her to make their dream come true and she made mines happen several times. I am a parent to a beautiful baby boy and currently expecting.
Be prepare to be amazed at how experience and knowledgeable she is about infertility.
There is always someone available to answer any question I had. The clinic is ran like a well oil machine, with the patient put first.
Before beginning an IVF cycle 1st get blood test, get a saline ultrasound. During 1st ivf had a endometrial scratch. Start taking birth control. Take estrace and aspirin. Check for endometrial thickness several times until embryo transfer date.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaime )
Cost are affordable
Describe Lindsay Wells's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Audubon Fertility.
I prefer single embryo transfer and Doctor wells has alway respected my choice.

2018 - 2022, Successful
As a patient, I feel [Dr. Lindsay Wells] is the absolute best fertility doctor in our area. She is very professionally and compassionate. She truly cares about her patients. She is extremely detailed in every step during our fertility journey...I felt treated as a human. Dr. Wells is absolutely incredible!!!
Audubon Fertility clinic is beautiful and clean. However, New Orleans is unsafe at the moment, and we try to limit ourselves to going into that area as much as possible. Parking is limited, however never an issue when we visit. They also just recently bought a building next door, and expanded...Ms. Debbie [nurse at Audubon Fertility] is fantastic. Every question and task that was asked or needed, it was done.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
As a patient, I feel Dr. Wells is the absolute best fertility doctor in our area. She is very professionally and compassionate. She truly cares about her patients. She is extremely detailed in every step during our fertility journey.
Breath and be patient.
I felt treated as a human. Dr. Wells is absolutely incredible!!!
Blood Labs, Ultrasounds, Progesterone and Estrogen, Mock Transfer, Saline Ultrasound, and Implantation.
Ms. Debbie is fantastic. Every question and task that was asked or needed, it was done.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Majority of care was covered by my insurance, except for implantation.
My husband and I both agreed to only transfer one embryo due to it possibly splitting into twins.
2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells is kind, compassionate, and so knowledgable. She was always willing to answer my 100s of questions and showed empathy during times when the outcomes didn't go our way...Dr. Wells never made me feel silly for my questions or concerns, but it always eased my mind to have answers...Coming from a patient in pretty dire circumstances, they made what seemed impossible, possible for my husband and I...
The nursing staff [at Audubon Fertility] is incredible. They all make you feel so comfortable in a situation where many may feel uncomfortable. They root for your success, show empathy when things don't go your way, and are genuinely excited when patients have successful outcomes...The only weakness would be the coordination between clinic and billing department. We had some hiccups there, but it was all sorted out...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
If you have a lingering question, ask it! Dr. Wells never made me feel silly for my questions or concerns, but it always eased my mind to have answers.
The staff at Audubon are kind, compassionate and attentive.
I wish I could remember all the specifics, but it's been awhile, and I don't.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Mandy Poche)
The nursing staff is incredible. They all make you feel so comfortable in a situation where many may feel uncomfortable. They root for your success, show empathy when things don't go your way, and are genuinely excited when patients have successful outcomes.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic has an amazing set of doctors and staff. They are so very good at what they do. Coming from a patient in pretty dire circumstances, they made what seemed impossible, possible for my husband and I. I am now sitting with my baby girl as I write this review, and this is solely due to the expertise and persistence of the staff at Audubon. The only weakness would be the coordination between clinic and billing department. We had some hiccups there, but it was all sorted out.

2018 - 2020, Consult
She [Dr. Wells] listened to my side of the story and made her recommendations by records submitted. She did not offer any further evaluation at any visit...At this time she is the only Dr. on staff and second opinions are not available at the clinic...[new patient advice] Make sure all records are provided before your visit...
The clinic is very modern and furniture is comfortable. All resources given at my last visit was for third party companies. The support staff follow-up with request within 24 hours. The front desk manager is knowledgeable about insurance coverage and financing options...We communicated [with nurses] on the portal to discuss further planning...Cost for a consult was under $200.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She listened to my side of the story and made her recommendations by records submitted. She did not offer any further evaluation at any visit. My first visit took place in Winter 2018. The last visit took place post-op and revealed additional findings. At this time she is the only Dr. on staff and second opinions are not available at the clinic. Currently have a credit on my account and will decide to follow-up after further testing is completed.
Make sure all records are provided before your visit.
She described in detail her findings and recommendations.
Face to face encounter for a 45 minute consult only.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Reyes)
We communicated on the portal to discuss further planning.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Cost for a consult was under $200.
Generic testing and counseling and follow-up with insurance company.
What specific things went wrong at Audubon Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Audubon Fertility.
The clinic refused and assessment and testing.
Biloxi

She [Dr. Wells] treated me as a human, she would get upset if the iui didn’t work out . And she always tried her best, also at the end of the day it’s all in god hands....She’s a great doctor, her rates are really high, and I have seen a lot of patients who got pregnant. Therefore that gives me hope. She was very nice to me, and she explains everything to me, if I don’t understand something. And her personality is awesome.
The best nursing staff [Audubon Fertility] and very organized... Very nice people who care about there patients. Every time I have a appointment I would seat down on the waiting room. I would see other patients walking out with a positive pregnancy test. Which I do wish it was me. But that does give me hope....1600 for a iui and you have to pay for the medication as well.... I just wish that if someone who failed 3 iui on a row, would at least get a deal on the next iui.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She treated me as a human, she would get upset if the iui didn’t work out . And she always tried her best, also at the end of the day it’s all in god hands.
On my second day of my cycle I would take letrozole two pills a day for five days. On the last day of my letrozole I would take follistim for three days.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
The best nursing staff and very organized
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Good. They are very organized. Very nice people who care about there patients. Every time I have a appointment I would seat down on the waiting room. I would see other patients walking out with a positive pregnancy test. Which I do wish it was me. But that does give me hope. Like I always say its all in God hands. And I can’t wait until it’s my turn.
1600 for a iui and you have to pay for the medication as well.
New Orleans

I was neutral on her [Dr. Lindsay Wells] personality. I didn’t feel like my treatment was individualized and did not see her for any monitoring. I didn’t feel like she took the time to figure out what was going on before jumping into IVF.... She used 375 of Gonal-f 150 menopur 250 cetrotide Did 11 days of stims..... Make sure you understand that it may not be Dr. Wells who makes decisions during your cycle.... Just not a super friendly staff.
[Audubon Fertility- NO's] Strengths: cute office, they communicate via email, and have a patient portal. Although they did not put a whole lot of information on there. Weaknesses: I just did not get the feeling anyone actually cared. I really regret not taking my time when picking a clinic and I wish that I would have gone to consults with various doctors before committing to here both because of their compassion and her desire to get to the root of the problem.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I was neutral on her personality. I didn’t feel like my treatment was individualized and did not see her for any monitoring. I didn’t feel like she took the time to figure out what was going on before jumping into IVF.
Just not a super friendly staff.
She used 375 of Gonal-f 150 menopur 250 cetrotide Did 11 days of stims.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
I did not find them very sensitive or caring.
New Orleans

Dr. Lindsay is knowledgeable doctor. She was able to convey to my issues to me in terms of my own understanding and address my needs immediately. She was very direct about the course of treatment that I need to have. Dr. Wells was always prompt and straight to the point. It is my belief that she is an exceptional doctor, compassionate and straight to the point.... The clinic [Audubon Fertility-NO] is very warm and welcoming. Every staff treated me as patient in need and not a number. You could really see the compassion on everyone faces. The staff was inviting, timely and very helpful.
The clinic [Audubon Fertility-NO] is very warm and welcoming. Every staff treated me as patient in need and not a number. You could really see the compassion on everyone faces. The staff was inviting, timely and very helpful.... Dr. Lindsay is knowledgeable doctor. She was able to convey to my issues to me in terms of my own understanding and address my needs immediately. She was very direct about the course of treatment that I need to have. Dr. Wells was always prompt and straight to the point. It is my belief that she is an exceptional doctor, compassionate and straight to the point
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
My one piece of advice I would give to a prospective patient is to be ready to move forward with treatment because Dr. Wells is ready to move forward as soon as she knows what your need is.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very warm and welcoming. Every staff treated me as patient in need and not a number. You could really see the compassion on everyone faces. The staff was inviting, timely and very helpful.
New Orleans
She [Dr. Wells] was truly amazing. Gave you the feeling that she is going to make it happen. Also has a great bedside manner. She was very detailed with every step along the way. She also was very available to answer and question I had at all times of the day... They [Audobon Fertility] understand what you are going thru. You truly feel like they are going to do everything in there power give you the baby you always wanted.
They were truly amazing and now I have have my baby girl I always prayed for. Could not ask for a better experience. The team at Audubon is truly something special....They understand what you are going thru. You truly feel like they are going to do everything in there power give you the baby you always wanted.... [Dr. Wells] was truly amazing. Gave you the feeling that she is going to make it happen. Also has a great bedside manner.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She was truly amazing. Gave you the feeling that she is going to make it happen. Also has a great bedside manner. She was very detailed with every step along the way. She also was very available to answer and question I had at all times of the day
Don’t wait because you are scared, go and get a consult it can’t hurt
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie pohlmann)
She was amazing and even answered my calls late at night. She also helped explain everything perfectly so I understand
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
I wouldn’t highly recommend them to anyone !! They were truly amazing and now I have have my baby girl I always prayed for. Could not ask for a better experience. The team at Audubon is truly something special.
About $22,000.00 for everything

2018 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells is passionate about her field. She treats her patients with great care and attention. She has high expectations of herself and her staff, and her confidence in her practice is reassuring throughout the IVF process. She bases her decisions off of research and each clients individual needs and circumstances. She always addressed me by my name and has a calm and loving demeanor. She believes in what she does, and she wants the same results that her patients seek.
The entire staff [at Audubon Fertility] knew me every time I went to the clinic. I would get frequent messages from the nurses who simply wanted to check in and keep me informed throughout the process. Dr. Wells pays close attention to details and takes extra time to ensure her patients are comfortable, knowledgeable, and cared for...Patient care is the greatest strength. Every staff member is knowledgeable and has great passion. The clinic is very comfortable
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be patient and trust Dr. Wells. Do not turn to the Internet for research and reassurance because Dr. Wells will tell you valid information, and you will save yourself a lot of unnecessary worries and fears.
The entire staff knew me every time I went to the clinic. I would get frequent messages from the nurses who simply wanted to check in and keep me informed throughout the process. Dr. Wells pays close attention to details and takes extra time to ensure her patients are comfortable, knowledgeable, and cared for. Wow our first round was not successful, she remained positive and optimistic based on the facts we were working with.
In 2018, my husband and I first visited after six months of trying Clomid with my regular OB/GYN. Dr. Wells conducted routine testing such as bloodwork, uterine dye exam, etc. my husband was considered normal, and I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility at age 30. She suggested IVF because the likelihood of IUI for unexplained infertility was low. Round 1: After medications, injections, and sperm collection, the egg retrieval was successful within four months of our original consult. We had 15 eggs retrieved, 12 mature, and three remaining after five days of growth. All three were frozen with no genetic testing. We transferred a fair/fair embryo and had a negative pregnancy test. Two months later, we transferred both remaining fair/poor embryos and gave live birth nine months later to a perfectly healthy boy. Round 2: In 2022, my husband and I decided to try IUI because of our success with IVF and great pregnancy. After three failed rounds, we began our second cycle of IVF three years after our son was born. All bloodwork was normal, semen analysis was normal, and medications were administered without issues. After the egg retrieval, we had 12 eggs, two after five days of growth, and one genetically tested as normal. I am currently pregnant with a baby girl.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie 2018, Morgan 2022)
I ended up interacting with most nurses and staff members throughout our time at the clinic. All of them pay attention to details and take time to know their patients.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Patient care is the greatest strength. Every staff member is knowledgeable and has great passion. The clinic is very comfortable. While I live over an hour away and the drive was inconvenient, the clinic and staff were worth all the time invested.
Both IVF rounds cost about $22,000 each after tests, medications, etc. Three rounds of IUI was about $6,000.
Dr. Wells uses her best judgment. She based her decisions on the quality of the eggs time of transfer.

2017 - 2021, Successful
Dr Wells did an excellent job of explaining all options with the positive and negative of it all. She was direct and to the point which was nice. There were times when she could have been more personable but I think trust is more important in these circumstances and I totally trusted her...she was confident in what she was suggesting every step of the way...She may not offer the information unless you ask but is more than willing to answer questions...
Toward the end of my treatment [at Audubon Fertility] they went to heavy use of a patient portal. While it was helpful for some things it made it more difficult to pick up the phone and talk to someone. With that being said, I would still recommend the clinic. Their staff is very friendly when you are there. Extremely professional and some will really go out of their way to help you through the process...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Ask questions, continue to probe. She may not offer the information unless you ask but is more than willing to answer questions.
The staff was very responsive and several knew who I was every time I came in.
It seemed very routine for Dr Wells. By that I mean, she was confident in what she was suggesting every step of the way. I don't have specifics but nothing seemed disproportionate to the circumstance.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Jamie, unfortunately, is no longer with Dr Wells. But she was the primary nurse during 75% of mine and my wife's treatment. After Jamie left things did feel a bit less personal because they went to primarily using their portal. It became hard to contact someone over the phone. You had to send a message. When Jamie was there, you could leave a message and she would call you back. She knew about where we were in our procedures and answered questions right away. I missed that when she was gone. Again, I think the heavy use of the patient portal, while maybe necessary, made it harder to get questions answered and took the personal care and treatment out of the process.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Toward the end of my treatment they went to heavy use of a patient portal. While it was helpful for some things it made it more difficult to pick up the phone and talk to someone. With that being said, I would still recommend the clinic. Their staff is very friendly when you are there. Extremely professional and some will really go out of their way to help you through the process.
Fertility is always expensive! Dr Wells was worth every penny
We discussed implanting 2 on my last implant. Dr Wells suggested against it unless we were fully prepared, mentally and financially to handle multiples. I had a history of high blood pressure so she suggested strongly against it due to risks during pregnancy.
New Orleans

[Dr. Lindsay Wells] was fantastic. She truly made our whole experience easy! She was always kind and had a smile and made you feel at ease...took the time to answer all of my questions and never once made me feel rushed...We had a successful IVF transfer after coming to her for a genetic condition that we had to test for...
The clinic [Audubon Fertility] is very calming. All of the staff was so nice to us. They were accommodating and always returned calls and e-mails. We didn’t have any surprises when it came to billing. Everything was laid out on our first visit... We had a scare on our blood results during the initial testing (all was ok), but [nurse] was almost in tears because she truly cared about us. She answered all of our many questions and kept up with us throughout our time there.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells was fantastic. She truly made our whole experience easy! She was always kind and had a smile and made you feel at ease. We had a successful IVF transfer after coming to her for a genetic condition that we had to test for.
Have some questions ready, but it’s a lot of information, so bring a notepad so you can remember everything. If you have questions after, you’ll have no issues getting them answered.
She took the time to answer all of my questions and never once made me feel rushed.
We did one cycle of IVF. We did PGS testing on the embryos due to a genetic condition. After getting our healthy embryo results, we did a frozen transfer. I was on estradiol and progesterone for 10 weeks. We have a healthy baby!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie )
Debbie was the first nurse we met. She was SO nice and truly was invested in our care. We had a scare on our blood results during the initial testing (all was ok), but Debbie was almost in tears because she truly cared about us. She answered all of our many questions and kept up with us throughout our time there.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very calming. All of the staff was so nice to us. They were accommodating and always returned calls and e-mails. We didn’t have any surprises when it came to billing. Everything was laid out on our first visit.
My insurance through work covered a large majority of our costs. It was about $3000 from start to finish. We did have additional costs from testing because of my genetic condition, but that was expected.
We only did single transfer because I didn’t have history of fertility issues, only a genetic condition.
New Orleans
Dr. Wells is a very thorough and dedicated physician. She was professional and very easy to talk to with any problems that arose. It was Nice to see her so often at our frequent office visits as at our last fertility clinic we barely were able to see or speak to our doctor. She even took the time to call me more than once to discuss our treatment plan that involves a very personal family issue that had direct effect on whether we would continue with treatment. She cared about our situation...
The portal [at Audubon Fertility] was easy to navigate and they responded to messages promptly. You were able to speak to someone when you called. The clinic itself is beautiful and clean. I really didn’t have any issues with the clinic itself. I never waited long at all. I was always in and out. Staff was very professional...Toni [nurse] was amazing! She was very quick to respond on the portal or call or text me back when i had concerns. I had some issues with access to medicine and she went above and beyond on an off day to ensure I had what I needed...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
To trust the process. She will be there every step of the way to ensure she does everything she can to try and expand your family. Although some things are simply out of her control, she will do her best.
We used follicle stimulating medications (follistim and menopur). the initial plan was to try for a fresh transfer after egg retrieval. We pushed the stims a few extra days because I had a few follicles that we lagging and we wanted to give them a little longer to grow without totally ruining the cycle. With that decision we knew that it would Be possible that my hormones would in turn no longer be in the appropriate range for a fresh transfer. We were made aware of this possibility up front. That is what ended up happening, and we moved forward with freezing the embryos and then the following month transferring 1 embryo. That transfer failed. My husband and I with the direction of Dr. Wells decided the next month to move forward with another transfer and to transfer 2 embryos that were frozen together. Another reason this was done is that we did not have genetic testing done on the embryos and therefore assumed that’s why the first transfer failed since everything else was great. In hindsight I wish we would have done genetic testing even though counseled that since we were both young and healthy that we probably would be ok not doing so. The second transfer produced a single ton pregnancy and my daughter is now 1.5 years old.
Toni was amazing! She was very quick to respond on the portal or call or text me back when i had concerns. I had some issues with access to medicine and she went above and beyond on an off day to ensure I had what I needed. She was compassionate and just there for me. Wonderful Nurse
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Everything flowed seamlessly compared to the first clinic we went to. The portal was easy to navigate and they responded to messages promptly. You were able to speak to someone when you called. The clinic itself is beautiful and clean. I really didn’t have any issues with the clinic itself. I never waited long at all. I was always in and out. Staff was very professional
We paid for everything up front before beginning treatment. Once funds were paid we were able to move forward.
She was cautious with her approach. She said she almost never transfers multiple embryos up front. We started with a single transfer and then moved forward with a multiple embryo transfer once that failed
New Orleans

I only saw Dr. Wells once or twice. The times I did see her she was very professional, answered all my questions, and treated my husband and I like family. For my iui procedures I mainly saw Jaime [Audubon Fertility] the nurse practioner. ... I took Letrozole, then did Follistim injections, then a trigger shot, folled by intrauterine insemination that my husband gave 36 hours after trigger shot.
Strengths [of Audubon Fertility] are friendly, family oriented, positive, calming, respectful, kind, loving, flexible, patient. ... For my iui procedures I mainly saw Jaime the nurse practioner. She has the same demeanor as Dr. Wells, very patient, understanding, warm, and caring. I cannot save enough good things about Dr. Wells and staff office. ... I feel as if they treT my husband and I like their own family.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I only saw Dr. Wells once or twice. The times I did see her she was very professional, answered all my questions, and treated my husband and I like family. For my iui procedures I mainly saw Jaime the nurse practioner. She has the same demeanor as Dr. Wells, very patient, understanding, warm, and caring. I cannot save enough good things about Dr. Wells and staff office.
Ask questions. If you dont understand something ask as many questions as you want. Write down everything you want to know before your appointments in case you forget. Be patient and try to relax.
I was explained everything in full detail, given time for questions if I didnt understand. Jaime as well as Dr. Wells sympathized with me and my husband when the procedure didn't result in a pregnancy. In a very emotional and stressful I wouldn't want to see any other doctor or staff. I feel as if they treT my husband and I like their own family.
I took Letrozole, then did Follistim injections, then a trigger shot, folled by intrauterine insemination that my husband gave 36 hours after trigger shot. We also had to use frozen samples from my husband due to his schedule in the military. He was not always able to give a fresh sample.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaime)
Amazing. I cannot put into words the love, warmth, patience, and friendliness we have received from Jaime during a very emotional and stressful time in my familys life.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
I cant say there is any weakness. I wish I got pregnant the first time but that is out of their control. Strengths are friendly, family oriented, positive, calming, respectful, kind, loving, flexible, patient.
The procedure with meds and shots for around 1500 each iui.
New Orleans

She [Dr. Wells] didn’t rush through my consultation, even though it was a free second opinion. She also didn’t make me feel like my questions were irrelevant. ... after exploratory surgery where endometriosis and polyps were found on my uterus we started a cycle with injections. ... Dr. Wells is empathetic and caring. She really wants what is best for her patients.
The staff [Audubon Fertility] was all very welcoming and knew my name after my first visit. They did everything they could to accommodate my schedule and keep my appointments accessible. ... Jamie was just as warm and welcoming as Dr. Wells. She made me feel very comfortable. I know she really cares about her patients. ... I spent nearly $15,000 over the course of the year on 4 IUI cycles.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is empathetic and caring. She really wants what is best for her patients. I always felt like she spoke to me like a friend who was offering advice, rather than a doctor who was telling me what needed to be done. She explained every option and let me choose my course of action.
Go to her first! Don’t waste time at other local fertility clinics.
The moment I walked into her office I felt valued and cared for. She didn’t rush through my consultation, even though it was a free second opinion. She also didn’t make me feel like my questions were irrelevant.
I don’t remember specifics, but after exploratory surgery where endometriosis and polyps were found on my uterus we started a cycle with injections. It was two days before Thanksgiving and I had one fully mature egg, with three almost mature eggs following. She gave me the option to set up the IUI for the next day, or wait until the day after Thanksgiving to see if more eggs matured. She explained the risk of having multiples, but left it up to me.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The only weakness I can state is the location. However, this is a personal issue because I live almost an hour away and do not like traveling in the city. The staff was all very welcoming and knew my name after my first visit. They did everything they could to accommodate my schedule and keep my appointments accessible.
I cannot remember individual prices, but I know Audubon was around $500 less per cycle than the Fertity Institute. I spent nearly $15,000 over the course of the year on 4 IUI cycles.
New Orleans

Dr. Wells is a brilliant doctor. ... she has not been able to determine the reason(s) for our failures. ... Dr. Wells prefers to transfer just 1 embryo at a time due to the fear of multiples, but she will transfer 2 if you really want. ... For IUI, we started with clomid and then femara. My ovaries did not stimulate from either so then we started injectables. It took a month and we finally were able to the insemination. It didn't work so we moved to IVF.
Strengths: I would recommend Audubon Fertility to anybody. I consider them to be a boutique fertility clinic and small has its advantages. Everyone knows you by name and everyone is very friendly. The facility is warm and comforting and they all truly care about what they do every day. ... Weaknesses: They do not show enough compassion or concern when you experience a pregnancy loss.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is a brilliant doctor. She is not warm and fuzzy but she makes you feel comfortable through the IVF roller coaster. Unfortunately, the percentages for success that she gave us did not come to fruition and she has not been able to determine the reason(s) for our failures.
Ask lots of questions.
The Audubon nurses and staff are fabulous and Dr. Wells is a great doctor. During an IUI cycle, you are treated much more like a number, but once you move into IVF, you are treated with white gloves. As long as you stay pregnant, this treatment continues. If a pregnancy fails, it feels more like a number again.
For IUI, we started with clomid and then femara. My ovaries did not stimulate from either so then we started injectables. It took a month and we finally were able to the insemination. It didn't work so we moved to IVF. For my egg retrieval, we hit the same injectables hard. For the FET, we started with oral and vaginal estrace. This didn't work, so we added estradiol patches (4 per day changed every other day) and daily progesterone in oil shots. That cycle ended in miscarriage. For the second FET, we added daily crinone to the mix. That cycle we transferred 2 embryos and became pregnant and subsequently delivered 1 baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Ruiz)
Jamie is the absolute best! She is the reason why we keep coming back for more. Her compassion is tremendous and it is apparent that she loves what she does from her positive attitude. All of the Audubon nurses are lovely as well.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths: I would recommend Audubon Fertility to anybody. I consider them to be a boutique fertility clinic and small has its advantages. Everyone knows you by name and everyone is very friendly. The facility is warm and comforting and they all truly care about what they do every day. They are especially nice when you are pregnant. Weaknesses: They do not show enough compassion or concern when you experience a pregnancy loss.
New Orleans

Dr. Wells is very kind and caring. She listens to everything I say and makes sure to answer all of my questions. She does everything in her power to make sure a patient is comfortable and to make sure a patient understands what the plan is. ... Before my husband and I left that day, we already had blood work, sperm analysis, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy scheduled, and a plan of attack.
Pricing was laid out in an understandable manner, and I left feeling like someone FINALLY listened and understood me. ... When I cried, they [Audubon Fertility] cried. When I smiled, they smiled. They always took as much time as needed to ensure I understood everything in the plan of action. Always calling to check on me and make sure I was okay. After the IUIs failed and we discussed IVF being our best option, they covered every little thing we could expect. I love their staff! ...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is very kind and caring. She listens to everything I say and makes sure to answer all of my questions. She does everything in her power to make sure a patient is comfortable and to make sure a patient understands what the plan is. She made sure to cover everything I wanted to know and more at the consultation. Before my husband and I left that day, we already had blood work, sperm analysis, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy scheduled, and a plan of attack. Pricing was laid out in an understandable manner, and I left feeling like someone FINALLY listened and understood me. The day I had my first IUI with her I was standing in my best friends wedding that night. I went in with hair done up and she even made sure someone kept my hair neat for me and made sure I had an appointment time for the IUI that didn’t interfere with the time I needed to be where I was supposed to for the wedding. I couldn’t ask for a more caring doctor.
Be ready to listen carefully and pay attention. She will go over your history and tell you what she thinks is the best plan. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or feel like you are taking too much time, because she will answer everything you want to know.
Dr. Wells and her Nurse Practitioner, Jamie, along with the whole staff were amazing. I felt like a number at the first clinic I attended in 2017, but not at Audubon. Dr. Wells and her staff are always smiling and thorough. She underwent IVF to conceive her first child as did Jamie. When I cried, they cried. When I smiled, they smiled. They always took as much time as needed to ensure I understood everything in the plan of action. Always calling to check on me and make sure I was okay. After the IUIs failed and we discussed IVF being our best option, they covered every little thing we could expect. I love their staff!
I had laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in February. We felt that I should do the procedure again as I had it in 2014 with my OBGYN and endometriosis was found at that time. When I went for my consultation with Dr. Wells in January, I had been experiencing symptoms of endo again. We decided to go ahead and get that out of the way. I had the procedure in February and my next cycle we started monitoring and prepping for IUI. Unfortunately when I went for day 3 baseline, I had a functioning follicle for some reason so we had to wait for me to ovulate and have another period. After that happened, we were able to start treatment next cycle after my day 3 baseline showed we were good to go. I did follistim injections and ended up with 9 follicles. Instead of canceling, we discussed draining follicles and leaving 3-4 and doing the IUI. She explained how uncomfortable it would be and went over everything possible with conception of multiples. I went in the day of the IUI with my hair done up for a wedding I was standing in that night. She made me as comfortable as possible and drained follicles, then did the IUI. That one failed so we did another in April with follistim injectables on a lower dose to avoid hyper stimulating since I had the major response the first time. Went in every couple of days for ultrasounds and did the second IUI. That one failed. Third cycle we followed same protocol and I responded well, but that one failed. At that point we had a consultation for IVF and decided that was our best move forward. I have not been back to start because of money.
The entire staff is amazing from front desk all the way up. I was always greeted with a smile. The nurses always made sure I was comfortable and knew exactly what would be taking place. Injection protocol was explained in a thorough manner. Any questions I ever had were answered.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Their strengths are always smiling, helpful, thorough, caring, welcoming, understanding, and overall great people. The clinic is always clean and calming. The only issue I had was parking, but I know it’s due to their location.
We have no insurance coverage for fertility. IUI package cycles were $1600 plus the cost of medications. IVF consultation shows a package price of $13, 925 plus cost of medications
I have not done IVF
2013 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Wells bed side manor is unmatched. She is dedicated to the individual plan of action for every treatment. She cared about more than us just getting pregnant, she cared about the financial burden it put on us, she cared about my feelings and frustrations. ... We did two separate treatments.first round was with clomid (failed) but changed to femera followed by trigger to ovulate and IUI. ... Second round was after laparoscopic surgery to remove a dermoid cyst on my ovary.
Easy location [Audubon Fertility] everything can be done there or right next door. Very clean and feels homie not like most doctor offices. Only odd thing is parking but there’s a second lot with extra parking right around the corner so not really that big of an issue. ... Mandy was there every step of the way right behind Dr wells. Mandy was my nurse for both our treatments and was such a joy.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells bed side manor is unmatched. She is dedicated to the individual plan of action for every treatment. She cared about more than us just getting pregnant, she cared about the financial burden it put on us, she cared about my feelings and frustrations. Consoled and reassured us when things weren’t working and took the time to explain why She even laughed at my husbands “do I have a fertil day” question (it broke the ice to say the least). She calmed my worries when I did get pregnant and let me continue to see her for just one more visit before going to my OBGYN. She’s a wonderful doctor and her amazing light shined in every greeting we got from her.
Trust her. She has walked this path not just as a doctor but as a woman. She will always do what’s best and explain everything so never hesitate to ask why or what or how. You’ll be in the best care around while a patient of Dr. wells.
Dr. Wells went above and beyond for us. Have sought a PCOS Specialist in New York who found a Dermoid cyst and gave specific instructions for my treatment, Dr Wells got all my records read through my entire patient file (4years of paperwork) and took the direction the specialist recommended but also made sure we understood why it was needed and how everything was going to go. She was there through every step I never felt like a number.
We did two separate treatments.first round was with clomid (failed) but changed to femera followed by trigger to ovulate and IUI. No pregnancy during the time blood work and ultrasounds were done at almost every visit. Second round was after laparoscopic surgery to remove a dermoid cyst on my ovary. Sample pack doses of folistim daily trigger shot to help ovulation and double IUIs. Also regular blood work and ultrasounds at visits.
Mandy was there every step of the way right behind Dr wells. Mandy was my nurse for both our treatments and was such a joy. She even called me the day they got my positive blood work back to tell me I was finally going to be a mom. She wanted to make sure I knew and that it was her because she was about to go on maternity leave.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
This Clinique is perfect. Easy location everything can be done there or right next door. Very clean and feels homie not like most doctor offices. Only odd thing is parking but there’s a second lot with extra parking right around the corner so not really that big of an issue.
Our treatments run around $2800 range. She try’s to make sure that insurance covers whatever portion they are supposed to and if there is any overpayment it is sent back to us.
New Orleans
Dr. Wells is extremely thorough in answering questions as well as explaining treatment plans and success rates ... My only complaint would be that some visits I did not see her when I thought I would or I did not get to spend as much time with her as I wanted. ... My husband’s semen analysis came back with poor morphology numbers so she believed starting with an IUI would be the most effective.
I received free medicine a few times when they [Audubon Fertility] had donated items from other patients. ... There was standard financial plans associated with my treatment plans however I felt like Dr. Wells and the clinic went above and beyond to help me out where they could.I felt very well taken care of in the finance department. ... The clinic is very warm and welcoming.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells is extremely thorough in answering questions as well as explaining treatment plans and success rates. She also makes you feel very comfortable when asking questions and discussing treatment plans. My only complaint would be that some visits I did not see her when I thought I would or I did not get to spend as much time with her as I wanted. For instance, I did not see her at all on the date of my first Iui. The nurse performed everything. Some appointments I saw her for a little bit but she had to move on to see other patients and I finished up my appointment with the nurses. However, that was not the case every time.
Like always with fertility treatment, nothing is guaranteed but there are lots of options.
Dr. Wells has always made my husband and myself feel like well cared for humans. She has been very attentive, thorough, and compassionate when it comes to our questions and concerns throughout the entire process.
Dr. Wells suggested trying an IUI from the beginning rather than trying naturally first. My husband’s semen analysis came back with poor morphology numbers so she believed starting with an IUI would be the most effective. Since I have irregular cycles, I began taking oral medicine (letrozole) but it failed to stimulate egg growth. I then moved onto injections (follistim and gonal) and that stimulated growth. We triggered ovulation and did my first Iui. I started my period about a week and a half later so It was not successful. We decided to move on to another IUI cycle. The injections were slower to work the second time but after a week or so longer than the first cycle, we triggered ovulation and did another IUi. I started my period again about a week and a half later. We decided to move onto a 3rd iui cycle initially starting with the same mediciation. After 2 weeks of follistim and gonal injections, there was still no growth so Dr. Wells decided to change my injections to Menopur. She believed this would help egg quality as well. This proved to work and a couple weeks later, I had my 3rd iui. About a week and a half after my 3rd iui, I started spotting and believed I was facing another unsuccessful iui. However, after a few days the bleeding stopped and I took 2 positive blood pregnancy tests within a few days of one another. Dr. Wells prescribed me to progesterone since I had been spotting and scheduled my first ultra sound for 7.5 weeks. I was experiencing pregnancy symptoms and went to my first ultra sound to find that there was no heartbeat, only an empty sac in my uterus. The baby had stopped developing at some point and I took cytotec to pass the sac. Everything passed fine. I’ve had another check up and now we are discussing IVF.
Jamie is an excellent nurse. She is very compassionate and gentle when it comes to caregiving. Her only weakness would be that she can be very rushed and I sometimes feel rushed when seeing her.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is very warm and welcoming. Everyone is always very nice and makes you feel comfortable even though the idea of starting fertility treatment can be scary and overwhelming. The waiting room is comfortable and all of the rooms are very clean.
There was standard financial plans associated with my treatment plans however I felt like Dr. Wells and the clinic went above and beyond to help me out where they could. I received free medicine a few times when they had donated items from other patients. I felt very well taken care of in the finance department.
I believe she said they would only transfer one embryo but I cannot remember exactly. We have not moved forward to IVF just yet.
What specific things went wrong at Audubon Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Audubon Fertility.
Nothing major happened. There may have been once or twice when I had to call for results due to fax issues or delays. I cannot say either way whether it was the clinics fault or another party.
New Orleans

Lindsay Wells is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. I went through so many doctors and so many medicines before I saw her and no one was as thorough with testing for both myself and my husband. ... In my case, I was not cycling or ovulating. We used progesterone for 5 days to get me to cycle, then clomid to stimulate ovulation, injections to help me produce eggs, and the trigger shot to release the eggs.
From the front desk to the back of the office, everyone [Audubon Fertility] is amazing. They really make you feel welcome and like family. ... They knew you by name not just from reading it off the chart. They genuinely care about their patients. ... They were comforting when things weren't going as planned and celebrated with us when things were going great. They helped us stay positive along the journey.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Lindsay Wells is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. I went through so many doctors and so many medicines before I saw her and no one was as thorough with testing for both myself and my husband. I don't have anything negative to say about her or her staff. She is the only doctor I will recommend to any and everyone and I myself will be using her again!
Be patient, listen carefully, do exactly as you're told.
Everyone in the offict was amazing and friendly. They knew you by name not just from reading it off the chart. They genuinely care about their patients.
In my case, I was not cycling or ovulating. We used progesterone for 5 days to get me to cycle, then clomid to stimulate ovulation, injections to help me produce eggs, and the trigger shot to release the eggs. I went in weekly to be monitored for egg production and growth to see if doses needed to be adjusted. Lastly I went in for the IUI. Two weeks later I went back to see if I was pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaime Reyes & Brittany Henao)
The nursing staff was amazing. They made you feel like family. They helped along every step of the way. They were comforting when things weren't going as planned and celebrated with us when things were going great. They helped us stay positive along the journey.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Everyone in the office is friendly, caring, and patient. They are willing to work with you every step of the way and genuinely care about their patients. From the front desk to the back of the office, everyone is amazing. They really make you feel welcome and like family. They follow up even after you've "graduated" from their office. They truly are the best!
The injections I used were $249; the the trigger shot was $99; the IUI, which included office visits and ultrasounds was around $1250- 1500 (don't remember the exact total). I'm not sure of the other costs but I paid for genetic counseling as well.

2021, Successful
She [Dr. Wells] was kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. She made us feel comfortable with the treatment choices we were making...Letrozole 7.5 mg for 2-3 cycles...We did our 1st IUI which resulted in a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. We did our next IUI the following cycle. A few days before my IUI my uterus was full of fluid so Dr. Wells took a sample and sent it for testing. Taking the sample also helped drain the fluid. We did the next IUI and got pregnant with our daughter...
The clinic [Audubon Fertility] is nice, clean, and has more advanced technology than other clinics...$1000 for a medicated natural cycle. $1500 for IUI cycle. These costs included all ultrasounds and bloodwork...I loved Morgan [nurse] and the staff. They were very compassionate throughout the entire process...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
I loved Dr. Wells and would see her again for my next child if I still lived in town. She was kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. She made us feel comfortable with the treatment choices we were making.
Don’t wait to go see her if you are having fertility problems.
Although my husband and I had not been trying for a baby for a year on our own, she recognized that we did have fertility problems and helped up have our little girl.
I took Letrozole 7.5 mg for 2-3 cycles. They recommended IUI after one cycle however we were not ready to move forward with that yet. We did our 1st IUI which resulted in a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. We did our next IUI the following cycle. A few days before my IUI my uterus was full of fluid so Dr. Wells took a sample and sent it for testing. Taking the sample also helped drain the fluid. We did the next IUI and got pregnant with our daughter.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Morgan Gremillion)
I loved Morgan and the staff. They were very compassionate throughout the entire process.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic is nice, clean, and has more advanced technology than other clinics. I went to another clinic during Hurricane Zeta to have an ultrasound to see if I needed to take my trigger shot abs their equipment was not as new or nice.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Wells was caring and helpful. I achieved the results I wanted within two cycles, and she was candid about helping to weigh risks and rewards of different plans. I felt that she was very much "on my team" and on board with doing everything in her power to help me (safely) achieve my goal...addressed my care on an individualized basis with patience and thoroughness.
The biggest weakness [at Audubon Fertility] is how long it can take patients to get in. I was lucky and got in quickly but have had friends who've been told there's a one-year plus wait for care. Once you're in, the clinic's strengths shine. They are extremely communicative about the plan of care and the how's and why's of the plan. They are also compassionate and make you feel as though they personally care about your treatment and the outcome.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Be clear about what you want, including time frame, and what your budget is.
Staff was caring and proactive, and Dr. Wells addressed my care on an individualized basis with patience and thoroughness.
The first cycle, we used a trigger shot and IUI with donor sperm. The eggs that were produced that cycle weren't terribly promising, so the next cycle we moved to injectables with the trigger shot and donor sperm. I had two good eggs and was warned about the possibility of multiples before proceeding. I achieved success on the second cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility.
Every member of the nursing staff was caring and responsive.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The biggest weakness is how long it can take patients to get in. I was lucky and got in quickly but have had friends who've been told there's a one-year plus wait for care. Once you're in, the clinic's strengths shine. They are extremely communicative about the plan of care and the how's and why's of the plan. They are also compassionate and make you feel as though they personally care about your treatment and the outcome.
$1500 per IUI cycle, $525 for medications dispensed by Dr. Wells