7.3

Biloxi, LA 39532
4321 Magnolia Street
New Orleans, LA 70115

2015 - 2018, Successful
Dr Wells is exactly who I needed during this process...showed incredible empathy and compassion...always seemed happy and completely dialed-in to our visits...made sure we understood everything that was going to happen, discussed all potential outcomes and scenarios, was completely patient, held my hand and gave me hugs when I needed them, and created a completely comfortable and warm environment in her office.
The clinic [Audubon Fertility] was very clean, which was important to me. All of the staff, medical and administrative, were always professional calm, and kind. They seem to have a well defined system of processes that everyone was very well trained on...[nurse] always took my phone calls, responded to my emails, celebrated with me, and kept me sane during the process. I’ll never forget I once became ill in the office, very nauseous. I vomited all over myself in the room and [she] was totally there for me.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr Wells is exactly who I needed during this process. She made sure we understood everything that was going to happen, discussed all potential outcomes and scenarios, was completely patient, held my hand and gave me hugs when I needed them, and created a completely comfortable and warm environment in her office.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Trust her. She is incredibly smart and knew so much about different protocols.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr Wells showed incredible empathy and compassion throughout the process. She always seemed happy and completely dialed-in to our visits.
Describe the protocols Lindsay Wells used in your cycles at Audubon Fertility and their degree of success.
Unfortunately, I do not remember the exact protocols and medications used.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Jamie was incredible. She always took my phone calls, responded to my emails, celebrated with me, and kept me sane during the process. I’ll never forget I once became ill in the office, very nauseous. I vomited all over myself in the room and Jamie was totally there for me.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic was very clean, which was important to me. All of the staff, medical and administrative, were always professional calm, and kind. They seem to have a well defined system of processes that everyone was very well trained on.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility.
I believe I spent around $30,000 for my egg retrieval, two frozen transfers, PGS testing on two sets of embryos.
2015 - 2017, Successful
She [Dr. Wells] treats you with the utmost respect because it is a difficult and emotional process, whether you’ve done it once or 10 times! ... She’s so genuine! She’s such a sweetheart and really takes care of her patients. She cares and tries to give them the life they are looking for. ... I did IUI treatments because that’s what our budget allowed. ... Have faith and trust in her and her staff [Audubon Fertility]!
This clinic [Audubon Fertility] and it’s staff is beyond amazing! They greet you like they’ve known you your entire life. ...I’ve never had a bad experience and I’ve gone through this 5 times! They are so understanding. They really do treat you well. They know you by name every time you walk in the door! ... The staff was wonderful! Always there to answer any questions I had and be an ear if I got a negative. They understand you and what you are going through.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
She’s so genuine! She’s such a sweetheart and really takes care of her patients. She cares and tries to give them the life they are looking for. She treats you with the utmost respect because it is a difficult and emotional process, whether you’ve done it once or 10 times!
Don’t get your hopes up. They will give you every scenario that you can possible do. Have faith and trust in her and her staff!
This clinic and it’s staff is beyond amazing! They greet you like they’ve known you your entire life. They care about everyone because it’s such an emotional time and everyone that comes in there is trying to start a family. I’ve never had a bad experience or have been treated badly!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Honestly, I don’t think they have any weaknesses! I’ve never had a bad experience and I’ve gone through this 5 times! They are so understanding. They really do treat you well. They know you by name every time you walk in the door!
I did IUI treatments because that’s what our budget allowed. Cost was about $2500 a session but only because I had to purchase donor sperm.
New Orleans
Dr wells was a unique MD. We really enjoyed the experience, despite a false positive at home, pee preg test . I most appreciated the way she treated my wife. The outcome was acceptable albeit frustrating . I would trust dr wells to administrate proper care to our family, and others. Didnt hurt she called us personally and saw my wife every deco,d of every visit. Highly recommended...100% considerate and compassiomate care....Textbook. But she spoke truth
Great staff [Audubon Fertility] and appropriate care givers. A little strange when I asked for a sperm receptacle. Just take it from all Audubons pros, they know I cant say enough about how kind my wife was treated, however we had no success...Thorough and considerate... I would trust dr wells to administrate proper care to our family, and others. Didnt hurt she called us personally and saw my wife every deco,d of every visit. Highly recommended
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Get the right answers to tje right questions. You would be in very capable hands with your family. Dr Wells is on this practice because shw cares.
100% considerate and compassiomate care.
Textbook. But she spoke truth
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility.
Thorough and considerate . Rockstar staff
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Great staff and appropriate care givers. A little strange when I asked for a sperm receptacle. Just take it from all Audubons pros, they know I cant say enough about how kind my wife was treated, however we had no success
Fair pricing.
Describe Lindsay Wells's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Audubon Fertility.
No comment. This is between the patient and physician.

2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells isn’t just an amazing doctor but you can tell she is a genuine person!...I unfortunately ended up having a stillbirth after 21 weeks with my baby Milo and I have ZERO hesitation to try again with [her]. I know I have a tough road ahead of me when we try our two leftover frozen ice babies; but I wouldn’t want any other doctor and staff other than The ones at Audubon Fertility helping me navigate this upcoming path.
I know I have a tough road ahead of me when we try our two leftover frozen ice babies; but I wouldn’t want any other doctor and staff other than The ones at Audubon Fertility helping me navigate this upcoming path...Strengths are organization and effectiveness! Weaknesses are that at times the new receptionists just didn’t live up to the friendliness and warmth that was illuminated from the original...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Wells isn’t just an amazing doctor but you can tell she is a genuine person! She is all around EXACTLY what any and every couple trying to conceive would want. I unfortunately ended up having a stillbirth after 21 weeks with my baby Milo and I have ZERO hesitation to try again with Dr. Well. I know I have a tough road ahead of me when we try our two leftover frozen ice babies; but I wouldn’t want any other doctor and staff other than The ones at Audubon Fertility helping me navigate this upcoming path. I have every confidence Dr. Wells will help me in anyway she can to alter the last results and hopefully get me a live birth this time! I honestly feel my chances of success have already and will continue to be greatest with this amazing Doctor Lindsay Wells.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have! A happy and informed patient is everyone’s best bet including Wells!
She was always kind and caring.
We tested my embryos at my age of 31 bc I had a previous miscarriage && so happy we did bc only 3/10 were genetically normal! We used HGH for the last ER and banked 2/2 normals. So the HGH probably helped my egg quality as Dr. Wells hoped.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
AMAZING! Friendly, funny, patient, knowledgeable, basically the total package!
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Strengths are organization and effectiveness! Weaknesses are that at times the new receptionists just didn’t live up to the friendliness and warmth that was illuminated from the original younger brunette(I can’t remember her name)… She was just so much more inviting than the new ones.
12k of IUIs (3k for each IUI) 20k about for each egg retrieval including PGS testing costs 5k for a frozen transfer including progesterone medication
Well I’m sure as hell happy we just did one bc he resulted in a stillbirth due to me developing preclampsia &&& I totally think multiples would’ve exasperated that issue if not masked it to where we wouldn’t know as much as what happened.

2021, Successful
Dr. Wells was very kind, knowledgeable, and personable. I appreciated that she took the time to speak with me and answer any questions I had. I've always wanted to better understand the why behind treatment, and Dr. Wells was happy to walk me through it all step by step...For my second Dr. Wells adjusted to pills followed by injectables in hopes of decreasing the number of eggs. This was successful, but the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. For my third round of treatment, we did the same approach which ultimately resulted in a successful pregnancy...
all of the nurses [at Audubon Fertility] were extremely helpful and kind...There were a few times I had to go to the surgery center next door (not owned by Audubon) for procedures, and I was not as impressed with the facilities. I wish that Aubudon would buy out the surgery center as well and update the facility (it's possible this has already happened since I was last at the clinic)...
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Don't hesitate to ask questions!
Given that I had see another fertility doctor in the same clinic previously and had a successful pregnancy, Dr. Wells started off with the same protocols from the success pregnancy. I did injectables and IUI. The first round was unsuccessful and produced too many eggs. While we tried a procedure to remove some of the eggs to allow just a few to mature, this round of treatment was unsuccessful. For my second Dr. Wells adjusted to pills followed by injectables in hopes of decreasing the number of eggs. This was successful, but the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. For my third round of treatment, we did the same approach which ultimately resulted in a successful pregnancy. My baby is healthy and 4 months old today.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Audubon Fertility.
I wish I could remember their names, but all of the nurses were extremely helpful and kind.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
The clinic grew a lot between my time receiving fertility treatments for my 1st child to my 2nd. It was very small and located within 1 building when I first started going to Audubon. By the time I returned for treatments in hopes of having a 2nd child, they had bought a building next door and renovated it. This was helpful for days when I just had to go for lab work. There were a few times I had to go to the surgery center next door (not owned by Audubon) for procedures, and I was not as impressed with the facilities. I wish that Aubudon would buy out the surgery center as well and update the facility (it's possible this has already happened since I was last at the clinic).

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Wells was very knowledgeable. Having walked in the clinic being told by previous doctors that I had “unexplained fertility” she reassured me that we would do the necessary tests and take the necessary medications to help with pregnancy. She was very compassionate about what she was doing. I am forever thankful for Dr. Wells. She helped make my dreams to be a mother come true!
Honestly no weakness! This clinic [Audubon Fertility] is top notch and I wish i could have stayed with this clink throughout my entire pregnancy. So warm and welcoming. The process of getting pregnant is hard enough, they put any doubts you may have to rest...The nursing staff were all amazing! They always greeted you with a smile and reassured you that everything would be just fine. Any and all questions were answered quickly.
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Trust her and trust the process!
Dr. Wells was very personable and knowledgeable. I felt accepted and comfortable the very first visit.
Regular IUI was done the first two cycles and on the third cycle Dr. Wells did a monitored cycle. I had to go in for several ultrasounds and when my follicles reached the size they weeeee I had to go home and do a trigger shot, and two days later go in for insemination.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Honestly no weakness! This clinic is top notch and I wish i could have stayed with this clink throughout my entire pregnancy. So warm and welcoming. The process of getting pregnant is hard enough, they put any doubts you may have to rest.
I would say total around $6000
2017 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Wells advanced our treatments appropriately and attempting less invasive procedures 1st. She did explain the treatments, procedures and process well. Made sure we clearly understood success rates etc. Many appointments were with NP, not with her...Gave honest expectations of process and made it clear that my safety was important...Wont see her [Dr. Wells] for everyone appointment
Was difficult to get process started [at Audubon Fertility]. Once we got rolling wonderful to work with. Staff was kind, efficient, ran on time. Billing process was made very clear to me-no suprise cost...[nurses at Audubon Fertility were] Very kind and compassionate to work with. Good bedside manner making you feel comfortable...Gave honest expectations of process and made it clear that my safety was important
How was your experience with Lindsay Wells at Audubon Fertility?
Wont see her for everyone appointment
Started with oral drugs and then discovered we had male infertility so we switch to husband trestments
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Was difficult to get process started. Once we got rolling wonderful to work with. Staff was kind, efficient, ran on time. Billing process was made very clear to me-no suprise cost.......................
Covered by insurance. Max coverage from insurance was 6000-I believed we ended up paying around 200 out of pocket
Only dis single due to my size. I am very petite and multiples would be highrisk. Also my husband had infertility, the issue was not with me
What specific things went wrong at Audubon Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Audubon Fertility.
OBGYN had some difficulty get chart notes from clinic