Lindsy Alons

Cedar Rapids
788 8th Ave. SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401-2119
319-363-2682
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lindsy Alons to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cedar Rapids OBGYN Specialists to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%4
She [Dr. Alons] was straight and to the point. She answered all of my questions but, did little to alleviate concerns. It seemed as though she was rushed, trying to get to her next appointment instead of focusing on myself and my concerns. I felt very defeated leaving her office...No drugs recommended. She stated I was overweight many times, but testing came back normal. She appeared to be not concerned with my struggle...The only information I was given was about my weight. She gave no further information as to what was wrong, simply made me feel as though I was to blame.
We spent a considerable amount for 2 rounds of sperm testing, blood work and intrauterine ultrasounds [at Cedar Rapids OBGYN Specialists]. We were informed we had a 7%chance of conceiving. IUI was stated to cost about $400 and would only increase our chances by 2%. IVF was stated to cost about $3000 and only had a 22% success rate...The clinic is well managed and clean. It is comfortable and they are professional at handling concerns before appointments to know what to expect and how to change things and they are efficient. They provide many of the necessary tools for you to ensure you are comfortable. They even contact you before appointments to discuss billing.
How was your experience with Lindsy Alons at Cedar Rapids OBGYN Specialists?
She was straight and to the point. She answered all of my questions but, did little to alleviate concerns. It seemed as though she was rushed, trying to get to her next appointment instead of focusing on myself and my concerns. I felt very defeated leaving her office.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lindsy Alons at Cedar Rapids OBGYN Specialists?
Have questions prepared before appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lindsy Alons at Cedar Rapids OBGYN Specialists?
Describe the protocols Lindsy Alons used in your cycles at Cedar Rapids OBGYN Specialists and their degree of success.
Nursing staff was pleasant and professional.
Describe your experience with Cedar Rapids OBGYN Specialists.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lindsy Alons at Cedar Rapids OBGYN Specialists.
We spent a considerable amount for 2 rounds of sperm testing, blood work and intrauterine ultrasounds. We were informed we had a 7%chance of conceiving. IUI was stated to cost about $400 and would only increase our chances by 2%. IVF was stated to cost about $3000 and only had a 22% success rate.
Lindsy Alons