Linnea Goodman

Basking Ridge
140 Allen Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
908-604-7800
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Linnea Goodman to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
Dr. Goodman was incredibly warm and supportive throughout the process. She patiently answered every single one of my questions and made me feel like I was not alone....She was awesome. I just felt like she understood what I was always asking and she never made me feel like I was taking too much of her time or asking too many questions. She’s a very technically talented provider with incredible emotional intelligence and bedside manner.
How was your experience with Linnea Goodman at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Linnea Goodman at RMA of New Jersey?
Call early. It can sometimes take a while to get an appointment with her. And she may keep you waiting sometimes, but only because she’s trying to give every patient the time and attention they need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Linnea Goodman at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Patrice )
Extremely organized and on top of everything. I don’t trust anyone else like I trust her.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Morning hours for monitoring that didn’t interfere with my work schedule were great. You see a lot of different doctors, which can be hard for some but is understandable. Financial team is hit or miss. Some members are great others aren’t great. Hard to get an appt with a specific doctor sometimes.
Describe Linnea Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
Very high pregnancy rates with this clinic, so eSET seems to be a better option.
Linnea Goodman