6.4

address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

2014 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Erickson was very patient and kind. She always had a smile on her face, and she was always very optimistic. She was truthful, but caring. I felt in very good hands with Dr. Erickson.... Dr. Erickson was the first doctor we met with at CRM back in 2014. She explained that I should have a laparoscopy as a first step to confirm if I did or did not have endometriosis. Once I found that out, she advised we jump right into IVF, because outcomes are best.
How was your experience with Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr. Erickson was the first doctor we met with at CRM back in 2014. She explained that I should have a laparoscopy as a first step to confirm if I did or did not have endometriosis. Once I found that out, she advised we jump right into IVF, because outcomes are best. We were hesitant because of the cost, but she really seemed to push IVF. At first, we didn't appreciate the strong push, but once our IUI cycle failed, we decided to look into IVF. She was always very encouraging and compassionate. She was always hopeful and she seemed to have a very positive outlook for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Ask questions and take notes, and see if there is anything that would work before the cost of IVF. I think the best advice is to get educated on all of the terminology and scenarios.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols Lisa Erickson used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
I initially had two laparoscopies to excise the endometriosis. We then tried for six months with no luck, and tried IUI. IUI was not recommended, but we wanted to try anyways. We did a pretty straight and simple cycle with egg monitoring and a trigger shot. I had two mature eggs, and the cycle failed. We waited two months before we decided on IVF. When we went in for our IVF consultation it was January, and they didn't have an opening for a retrieval until May. I started birth control in late February, and then Lupron. I then used Menopur and Follistim. I was closely monitored and my eggs weren't where they should be, so we bumped up everything. I had my retrieval in early May, where I had 12 eggs retrieved. We decided before the cycle, that if I had anything more than 12 eggs, we were going to freeze the eggs, and just fertilize the 12 to limit the amount of embryos. We ended up with a perfect dozen, and of that 12, 8 were mature, and by day five we had three viable embryos. I used Minivalle patches and Endometrin. I feel like I had a pretty standard protocol, and we were happy with the outcome. We transferred one on day five and nine months later, our miracle daughter was born! We have two embryos on ice and we are just deciding on when would be a good time to grow our family again.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They seem distant and not engaged. I truly wish they had more compassion and empathy. It seemed like they were disengaged and just there doing their job. Going through fertility treatments is so emotionally exhausting that I wish that the nurses were more engaged.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Overall, CRM did a great job, and we of course were so grateful for our positive outcome. I do think they could show more compassion and grace while dealing with patients that have so much riding on their care. I think that the doctors are smart, and their protocols have worked for many of my friends, including us. Also, when my daughter was born, I sent a birth announcement, and I heard crickets. I really do think the least they could do is send a congratulations card. We have spent so much money and time, and there was no response. For example, I sent a birth announcement to my acupuncturist, and they sent a card and a Onsie. I just think CRM's overall customer experience could be upped, especially when people have poured their heart, soul, time energy and cash here.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
It was a well-oiled machine. I never had to wait more than five minutes. I really appreciated how efficient they kept appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Cycle Monitoring Medications Lab Work All said and done it was around $15,000
Describe Lisa Erickson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Our doctor strongly encouraged a single embryo transfer for the fresh cycle. For FET, she encourages multiples.
Minneapolis
She [Dr. Erickson] knew who we were by name at every appointment and was always candid with us on what steps to take. She was always caring and very understanding of our needs and fears. She never rushed us in our appointments.... Since we had already home through 2 previous cycles with another doctor which resulted in the embryos becoming pregnancies but eventually miscarrying, she wanted us to try 5 day versus 3 day even tho I didn’t have as many eggs.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] was located in a rather busy area however the parking structure and the way they provided free parking to patients was very easy to work with. I felt the staff was very professional and knowledgeable too. The patient accounts staff was also very good to work with and responsive. The front office staff was professional and welcoming which made the waiting area have a nice welcoming atmosphere. The lobby had a warm and professional look to it which made you feel as though they cared enough to make their patients comfortable.
I liked that she wanted to try different things with us and was willing to try them. Especially when our old doctor wouldn’t and made us feel like it wasn’t possible. She was very understanding of our fears and worries. She worked hard to explain thumbs to us and to make sure we understood the process.
Ask a lot of questions and never feel that a question is too dumb to ask. Lisa is great at explaining things. Trust her judgement.
She knew who we were by name at every appointment and was always candid with us on what steps to take. She was always caring and very understanding of our needs and fears. She never rushed us in our appointments.
Since we had already home through 2 previous cycles with another doctor which resulted in the embryos becoming pregnancies but eventually miscarrying, she wanted us to try 5 day versus 3 day even tho I didn’t have as many eggs. She explained her reasoning and we felt it was worth the try. She also suggested a frozen embryo transfer instead of fresh and have us background detail to support her reasoning which we understood and agreed to even tho it was added cost for us. She was very thorough with her supporting information and her own experience that we felt we could trust her judgement.
They were all nice. Front desk staff was very polite at all times and the lab staff was warm and welcoming each time i was there to draw blood.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was located in a rather busy area however the parking structure and the way they provided free parking to patients was very easy to work with. I felt the staff was very professional and knowledgeable too. The patient accounts staff was also very good to work with and responsive. The front office staff was professional and welcoming which made the waiting area have a nice welcoming atmosphere. The lobby had a warm and professional look to it which made you feel as though they cared enough to make their patients comfortable.
Roughly 22,000
I do not have any comments because we did multiple embryo transfer without any issues.
Minneapolis

Dr Lisa Erickson was the kindest doctor I have ever met. She treated me like I was her only patient ever...If she hadn't retired, I would've only recommend her. She explained everything in detail and she was very compassionate...I used donor embryo transfer with Dr. Lisa Erickson, so that was like the second half of an IVF cycle. I did 60 days of progesterone shots.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine] was located in a good location, easy access and parking, clinic was nice, clean, and organized. I never waited very long at all for any appt. I do not have a bad thing to say. I would recommend this clinic to anyone...All were great, I did not have a bad experience with the nurses or lab technicians...I used donor embryo transfer with Dr. Lisa Erickson, so that was like the second half of an IVF cycle. I did 60 days of progesterone shots.
Dr Lisa Erickson is the kindest doctor I've ever met. She treated me like I was her only patient. If she hadn't retired, I would've only recommend her. She explained everything in detail and she was very compassionate.
Unfortunately, Dr. Lisa Erickson had retired.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was located in a good location, easy access and parking, clinic was nice, clean, and organized. I never waited very long at all for any appt. I do not have a bad thing to say. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.
I paid around $10k under Dr Erickson. I paid about $30K overall
She recommended transferring 1 embryo, I chose to transfer 2 embryos, they both implanted, but I did lose one around 9 weeks. I gave birth to one healthy baby.
2011 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Erickson always took the time to talk to me and explain things. She showed emotion and empathy with each failed cycle. She was genuinely happy for me when IVF finally worked. She said encouraging things to me....She was great. Very informative, honest, and caring. She took the time to call me personally with each pregnancy test result. She was smart and sensitive...They [CRM Mpls] are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring.
They [CRM MPLS] are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring... I always felt respected and cared for there....Approximately $3000 per IUI cycle and $17000 per IVF cycle. This was with the medications. Maybe $10000 for procedures and $7000 for meds....Dr. Erickson always took the time to talk to me and explain things. She showed emotion and empathy with each failed cycle....She was genuinely happy for me when IVF finally worked. She said encouraging things to me.
She was great. Very informative, honest, and caring. She took the time to call me personally with each pregnancy test result. She was smart and sensitive. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to her advice.
I did 4 cycles of clomid and IUI, with trigger shot. Then three cycles of IVF, menapur, follistem, bravelle...can't remember exactly. Trigger shot. Lenapur (?) at some point. Transferred 3 fresh embryos at 5 days each cycle.
I can't remember details, but I always felt respected and cared for there.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring.
She suggested I transfer 3 each time due to my age. I was fine with that.
2006 - 2012, Successful
She [Dr. Lisa Erickson] was honest yet kind. Even when having to deliver difficult news or poor outcomes based on our circumstances she never gave up on us since we had the tools to work with. And That was the most important thing to me...ended up getting pregnant on Met Forman and Clomid for me. As well as a bunch of vitamins and lifestyle changes for my husband’s in fertility issues.
[The nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota is] Kind and compassionate. Always available by phone and able to call back when needed...Everyone from the front desk to the doctors kind of compassion. They treated you like you were an individual and not just a number. Even though the waiting room is full of people and wait you didn’t know what they were going through you still felt unique in that clinic with the nurses and the staff and the doctor
She was honest yet kind. Even when having to deliver difficult news or poor outcomes based on our circumstances she never gave up on us since we had the tools to work with. And That was the most important thing to me.
Ask a lot of questions and never leave without fully understanding the next steps
Human! They were kind and compassionate
Luckily for us we had planned to do injections with our UI. But ended up getting pregnant on Met Forman and Clomid for me. As well as a bunch of vitamins and lifestyle changes for my husband’s in fertility issues.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Minimal. As I never got to the IUI OR IVF part.
No Experience. But she did say if we had to do IVF she would only transferred to embryos or one