University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine

Ann Arbor
475 Market Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734-763-4323
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lisa Green to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
She [Dr. Lisa Green] prescribed me ovidrel trigger along with progesterone capsules to help support ovulation as well as she put me on a baby aspirin to help with implantation. I also take femara during cycle days 3-7. We tried this for 3 months ... Lisa green has been amazing throughout this whole process, she’s helped me in so many ways! From Opening up on a Sunday because I got a positive ovulation test, to being able to answer any and every question I have had. She’s an amazing doctor and I couldn’t imagine going through this without her.
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
She won’t let you down.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Lisa green is amazing and knowledgeable I love being her patient!
Describe the protocols Lisa Green used in your cycles at Fertility Center of the Carolinas and their degree of success.
She prescribed me ovidrel trigger along with progesterone capsules to help support ovulation as well as she put me on a baby aspirin to help with implantation. I also take femara during cycle days 3-7. We tried this for 3 months and I got my positive pregnancy test today!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Gina has been my nurse and she’s amazing )
Gina is so amazing and so caring! This staff makes you feel like a part of their family, they are so kind and genuine.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The wait time may seem like forever but I promise it’s worth it. They are very determined to get you pregnant! They sit with you and answer all of your questions, I’ve never felt rushed in and rushed out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
My insurance doesn’t cover most of the fertility treatment I have received so I’ve paid out of pocket for most everything and it’s been very affordable.
Fertility Center of the Carolinas
Greenville
The doctor [Dr. Lisa Green] was nice. She was respectful and kind. The clinic was disorganized, irresponsible and left me feeling frazzled every time. They misplaced my blood draws multiple times so I had to come again. They do have support groups, so that is nice but I do not like the way they function... I am happy we did a single embryo transfer because we ended up with identical twins. They justify the number to transfer by your age
How was your experience with Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
The doctor was nice. She was respectful and kind. The clinic was disorganized, irresponsible and left me feeling frazzled every time. They misplaced my blood draws multiple times so I had to come again. They do have support groups, so that is nice but I do not like the way they function.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She is nice. Ask questions, she will listen and answer them the best she can.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
They were very disorganized. It was not necessarily the doctor but the office. Last minute changes to my injectable medications, lost blood draw samples, last minute calls with important information. They seem to have too many cases for their own good.
Describe the protocols Lisa Green used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I don’t remember specifics but I know we used Menupur and Gonal F.
The nurses were the people who called and gave any and all news regarding your case. They were compassionate and respectful.
Describe your experience with University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very very disorganized. They take on too many cases and then I felt like my case fell to the wayside. I never felt fully informed of the next step until they contacted last minute. They do offer support groups so that was nice
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Our insurance was at a 80% covered and 20% owed by us. We ended up spending around $3,000 out of pocket.
Describe Lisa Green's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine