University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine

Ann Arbor
475 Market Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734-763-4323
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lisa Green to a friend?

6.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
PCOS, Unexplained
We started with the most cost effective and lowest easiest route first [with Dr. Lisa Green] which included me taking femara for 4 months and then rechecking in to see where we were at. But I got pregnant on the second round...She really listened to me and understood my frustration...She's a great doctor and truly loves her job and she really wants to help you. And will! She doesn't rush you and she also adjusts everything according to your own circumstances. She doesn't cut you off when your talking and she gives you thorough information about everything. She gives you such confidence simply because she is so confident about working with you.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Do exactly what she says and great things will happen!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
She really listened to me and understood my frustration.
Describe the protocols Lisa Green used in your cycles at Fertility Center of the Carolinas and their degree of success.
We started with the most cost effective and lowest easiest route first which included me taking femara for 4 months and then rechecking in to see where we were at. But I got pregnant on the second round and it didnt even take 4 while months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Madison)
She always answered me in a timely manner and had great responses.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The clinic is super organized clean and totally ready for you. I have nothing negative to say about them. Every one was so super nice to me. As soon as you walk in you feel welcome and like your in such a good place and great things are going to happen.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
Very minimal
Greenville
She [Dr. Lisa Green] prescribed me ovidrel trigger along with progesterone capsules to help support ovulation as well as she put me on a baby aspirin to help with implantation. I also take femara during cycle days 3-7. We tried this for 3 months ... Lisa green has been amazing throughout this whole process, she’s helped me in so many ways! From Opening up on a Sunday because I got a positive ovulation test, to being able to answer any and every question I have had. She’s an amazing doctor and I couldn’t imagine going through this without her.
She won’t let you down.
Lisa green is amazing and knowledgeable I love being her patient!
She prescribed me ovidrel trigger along with progesterone capsules to help support ovulation as well as she put me on a baby aspirin to help with implantation. I also take femara during cycle days 3-7. We tried this for 3 months and I got my positive pregnancy test today!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Gina has been my nurse and she’s amazing )
Gina is so amazing and so caring! This staff makes you feel like a part of their family, they are so kind and genuine.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The wait time may seem like forever but I promise it’s worth it. They are very determined to get you pregnant! They sit with you and answer all of your questions, I’ve never felt rushed in and rushed out.
My insurance doesn’t cover most of the fertility treatment I have received so I’ve paid out of pocket for most everything and it’s been very affordable.
Greenville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .

The doctor [Dr. Lisa Green] was nice. She was respectful and kind. The clinic was disorganized, irresponsible and left me feeling frazzled every time. They misplaced my blood draws multiple times so I had to come again. They do have support groups, so that is nice but I do not like the way they function... I am happy we did a single embryo transfer because we ended up with identical twins. They justify the number to transfer by your age
How was your experience with Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
The doctor was nice. She was respectful and kind. The clinic was disorganized, irresponsible and left me feeling frazzled every time. They misplaced my blood draws multiple times so I had to come again. They do have support groups, so that is nice but I do not like the way they function.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She is nice. Ask questions, she will listen and answer them the best she can.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
They were very disorganized. It was not necessarily the doctor but the office. Last minute changes to my injectable medications, lost blood draw samples, last minute calls with important information. They seem to have too many cases for their own good.
Describe the protocols Lisa Green used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I don’t remember specifics but I know we used Menupur and Gonal F.
The nurses were the people who called and gave any and all news regarding your case. They were compassionate and respectful.
Describe your experience with University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very very disorganized. They take on too many cases and then I felt like my case fell to the wayside. I never felt fully informed of the next step until they contacted last minute. They do offer support groups so that was nice
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Our insurance was at a 80% covered and 20% owed by us. We ended up spending around $3,000 out of pocket.
Describe Lisa Green's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine
Ann Arbor

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.

Dr. Green is amazing she calls her patients to explain test results and she is so caring and so truthful and invested in all her patients. Her and her staff makes the experience an easier journey. I leave out of her office full understanding everything that will happen next... I felt like a human because she takes the time to explain every step with her patients and even makes an outline for you to take home
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Maddison)
Maddison is amazing she is quick to get back with you about any questions or concerns and she is very thorough
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The clinic is amazing everyone is so kind and interested in the common goal which is to get you pregnant. I love how friendly everyone is from the doctor me to the nurses to the lab technicians to the front desk staff. It’s truly a great place

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
She’s [Dr. Lisa Green] an amazing and caring doctor. I feel she truly cares. She explains everything very well. She checks in and makes sure you don’t have any questions. She’s very detailed in everything. She includes you and your partner every step of the way.... I never ovulated until I was increased to 7.5mg of femara and metformin was added... It’s [Fertility Centers of the Carolinas- Greenville] nice clean and I have nothing negative to say. Very very clean. They offer a keurig for free coffee and tea. The receptionist are very professional and kind. They make the check in process easy and quick. The wait to see the doctor is very quick and I didn’t have to wait once I got into a room
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
She’s an amazing and caring doctor. I feel she truly cares. She explains everything very well. She checks in and makes sure you don’t have any questions. She’s very detailed in everything. She includes you and your partner every step of the way.
Go in ready to listen to all your options
She’s so kind and you can tell she truly wants to help you on your fertility journey
She’s super sweet and very caring.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
It’s nice clean and I have nothing negative to say. Very very clean. They offer a keurig for free coffee and tea. The receptionist are very professional and kind. They make the check in process easy and quick. The wait to see the doctor is very quick and I didn’t have to wait once I got into a room.