Available by cell phone
Spartanburg
333 S. Pine
Spartanburg, SC 29302
864) 455-1600.
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lisa Green to a friend?

7.2

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Center of the Carolinas to a friend?
Dr. Greene was very outgoing and friendly but when it came to the medical terminology and explanations we felt that she took it all a little too quick. We wish that she would have slowed down to explain everything better for us.... We were told 5 minuted before my FET that our first (of 3) embryo was breaking down during the thawing process and that they would have to thaw a second to put in with the first. The delivery of the news was very cold and straight forward. I wish that we were told with a little more compassion.
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Make sure that you are aware of all outcomes from your procedure and don't be afraid to ask questions... no matter how silly or repetitive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Describe the protocols Lisa Green used in your cycles at Fertility Center of the Carolinas and their degree of success.
The IVF nurses were the ones explaining protocol and treatment rounds to us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Susan )
Most of the nursing staff was friendly. I didn't feel a lot of compassion from the team which bothered me. I was hoping for people to cheer along side us and rather everything felt pretty protocol.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
FCOC is one of two options for fertility care here in Greenville, SC. FCOC's strength is scheduling and finances. They always make sure bills are paid prior to your visits. Their weakness is individuality and empathy. What a tough road fertility is and it would be so refreshing to find a center that treats people as humans and not numbers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
I know that for our egg retrieval and FET, including medications we have spent about $17.500 out of pocket. We are waiting on an endometrial biopsy to figure out the next steps of our process. We have one frozen egg left to transfer and we will do that once all of our prior concerns and questions have been met.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Greenville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .

Tubal Blockage, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Green removed both of my Fallopian tubes in November of 2017. I took hormone pills until May of 2018, when Dr. Green cleared me to start IVF. At that time, my husband and I did not have the money to start and we have been saving every since. ... Dr. Green personally called me after my surgery to see how I was doing. We need more doctors like that!!!... Dr. Green always has a great personality and she always seems happy. She was very patient with me, always answers all my questions and takes very good care of her patients. I thank God for Dr. Green and her love for her patients.
Tubal Blockage, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
She is a great doctor and will make you feel very special. Fertility is a touch subject and Dr. Green was always happy and cheerful, no matter what.
Dr. Green is very professional and she made me feel very comfortable through our entire process. I thank God for Dr. Green and her staff. They were very helpful and Dr. Green personally called me after my surgery to see how I was doing. We need more doctors like that!!!
Dr. Green removed both of my Fallopian tubes in November of 2017. I took hormone pills until May of 2018, when Dr. Green cleared me to start IVF. At that time, my husband and I did not have the money to start and we have been saving every since. We pray God will make a way for us to start a cycle of IVF soon, this year.
All of Dr. Green's staff is very professional and friendly. They all make you feel special!!
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
Dr. Green's practice is top of the line. All of the staff is very professional and I have no complaints at all about them. They make you feel special and take time to really understand the needs of their patients. I've been to other fertility places and I would say this was the best experience I've had. Dr. Green does not make her patients feel like they are beneath her and she take time for each one and does not rush.
My insurance paid for my surgery, but everything else has been out of pocket. My husband and I are still saving for our first cycle of IVF and praying!!
Describe Lisa Green's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
We have not experienced this part yet.
Spartanburg

Dr. Green has spoken with me on the phone numerous times. I've seen her more in person than my previous doctor and have been under her care for a shorter time period. ... I feel like she actually listens to my voice and concerns during the process. ... From my initial visit until now she has been very proactive about my treatment plan. ... She has contacted me directly to discuss various matters without me having to always go through a nurse to communicate.
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
I feel like she has been very proactive about my treatment plan despite being her patient for a shorter time frame. She has contacted me directly to discuss various matters without me having to always go through a nurse to communicate.
Fully explain to her how you are feeling and that she will listen to your concerns.
Dr. Green has spoken with me on the phone numerous times. I've seen her more in person than my previous doctor and have been under her care for a shorter time period. From my initial visit until now she has been very proactive about my treatment plan. I feel like she actually listens to my voice and concerns during the process.
So far I have only done timed intercourse with oral and injectable medication. On day 11 of my cycle I come into the office for a follicle ultrasound to determine progress.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Kelly & Madison)
Their office utilizes an online system where you can view all of your medical history and send messages to your doctor. They are great at quickly responding to any message I send or questions I have had. They are always friendly when I come into the office. I've never walked out feeling like they didn't fully attend to me during my appointment.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
I really like this clinic overall. Everyone I've come in contact with in the office is always friendly and very attentive. I haven't had a negative experience with anyone on the staff. The office setting itself is very inviting and warm feeling. Even the lighting makes you feel more at ease. Which seems silly but when you're going through something as difficult as infertility even the smallest things can make you more comfortable.
Office visits, medication costs, procedure costs like uterine biopsy, bloodwork, regular ultrasounds.
Greenville

She was amazing! She made us feel very welcomed at the office and did a great job explaining treatments for our situation. Dr. Green actually seemed to care about our fertility struggles and was very optimistic. My husband and I left her office that day very hopeful of our future. We can’t wait to start treatments with her.... The nursing staff [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] was amazing. Everyone was really nice and made you feel very welcomed.
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Dr. Green is very down to earth person that made us feel extremely welcomed the moment we met her. She was very thorough explaining our treatment options to us where we left actually understanding every option and process.
My husband and I first saw another fertility specialist and did treatments without success. We felt like just a number to that doctor and became very discouraged with our fertility journey. Finally, we decided to seek a second opinion. That is when we found Dr. Green. She was amazing! She made us feel very welcomed at the office and did a great job explaining treatments for our situation. Dr. Green actually seemed to care about our fertility struggles and was very optimistic. My husband and I left her office that day very hopeful of our future. We can’t wait to start treatments with her.
The nursing staff was amazing. Everyone was really nice and made you feel very welcomed.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
Everyone in the office was very nice and knowledgeable. You feel very welcomed right when you walk in and up until you leave! The staff was very knowledgeable and we left completely understanding each process. I only wished I would’ve went to this clinic first!

PCOS, Unexplained
We started with the most cost effective and lowest easiest route first [with Dr. Lisa Green] which included me taking femara for 4 months and then rechecking in to see where we were at. But I got pregnant on the second round...She really listened to me and understood my frustration...She's a great doctor and truly loves her job and she really wants to help you. And will! She doesn't rush you and she also adjusts everything according to your own circumstances. She doesn't cut you off when your talking and she gives you thorough information about everything. She gives you such confidence simply because she is so confident about working with you.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Do exactly what she says and great things will happen!
She really listened to me and understood my frustration.
We started with the most cost effective and lowest easiest route first which included me taking femara for 4 months and then rechecking in to see where we were at. But I got pregnant on the second round and it didnt even take 4 while months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Madison)
She always answered me in a timely manner and had great responses.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The clinic is super organized clean and totally ready for you. I have nothing negative to say about them. Every one was so super nice to me. As soon as you walk in you feel welcome and like your in such a good place and great things are going to happen.
Very minimal
Greenville
She [Dr. Lisa Green] prescribed me ovidrel trigger along with progesterone capsules to help support ovulation as well as she put me on a baby aspirin to help with implantation. I also take femara during cycle days 3-7. We tried this for 3 months ... Lisa green has been amazing throughout this whole process, she’s helped me in so many ways! From Opening up on a Sunday because I got a positive ovulation test, to being able to answer any and every question I have had. She’s an amazing doctor and I couldn’t imagine going through this without her.
She won’t let you down.
Lisa green is amazing and knowledgeable I love being her patient!
She prescribed me ovidrel trigger along with progesterone capsules to help support ovulation as well as she put me on a baby aspirin to help with implantation. I also take femara during cycle days 3-7. We tried this for 3 months and I got my positive pregnancy test today!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Gina has been my nurse and she’s amazing )
Gina is so amazing and so caring! This staff makes you feel like a part of their family, they are so kind and genuine.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The wait time may seem like forever but I promise it’s worth it. They are very determined to get you pregnant! They sit with you and answer all of your questions, I’ve never felt rushed in and rushed out.
My insurance doesn’t cover most of the fertility treatment I have received so I’ve paid out of pocket for most everything and it’s been very affordable.
Greenville

The doctor [Dr. Lisa Green] was nice. She was respectful and kind. The clinic was disorganized, irresponsible and left me feeling frazzled every time. They misplaced my blood draws multiple times so I had to come again. They do have support groups, so that is nice but I do not like the way they function... I am happy we did a single embryo transfer because we ended up with identical twins. They justify the number to transfer by your age
How was your experience with Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
The doctor was nice. She was respectful and kind. The clinic was disorganized, irresponsible and left me feeling frazzled every time. They misplaced my blood draws multiple times so I had to come again. They do have support groups, so that is nice but I do not like the way they function.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She is nice. Ask questions, she will listen and answer them the best she can.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
They were very disorganized. It was not necessarily the doctor but the office. Last minute changes to my injectable medications, lost blood draw samples, last minute calls with important information. They seem to have too many cases for their own good.
Describe the protocols Lisa Green used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I don’t remember specifics but I know we used Menupur and Gonal F.
The nurses were the people who called and gave any and all news regarding your case. They were compassionate and respectful.
Describe your experience with University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very very disorganized. They take on too many cases and then I felt like my case fell to the wayside. I never felt fully informed of the next step until they contacted last minute. They do offer support groups so that was nice
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Our insurance was at a 80% covered and 20% owed by us. We ended up spending around $3,000 out of pocket.
Describe Lisa Green's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine
Ann Arbor

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Green at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.

Dr. Green is amazing she calls her patients to explain test results and she is so caring and so truthful and invested in all her patients. Her and her staff makes the experience an easier journey. I leave out of her office full understanding everything that will happen next... I felt like a human because she takes the time to explain every step with her patients and even makes an outline for you to take home
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas . (Assigned nurse: Maddison)
Maddison is amazing she is quick to get back with you about any questions or concerns and she is very thorough
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The clinic is amazing everyone is so kind and interested in the common goal which is to get you pregnant. I love how friendly everyone is from the doctor me to the nurses to the lab technicians to the front desk staff. It’s truly a great place

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
She’s [Dr. Lisa Green] an amazing and caring doctor. I feel she truly cares. She explains everything very well. She checks in and makes sure you don’t have any questions. She’s very detailed in everything. She includes you and your partner every step of the way.... I never ovulated until I was increased to 7.5mg of femara and metformin was added... It’s [Fertility Centers of the Carolinas- Greenville] nice clean and I have nothing negative to say. Very very clean. They offer a keurig for free coffee and tea. The receptionist are very professional and kind. They make the check in process easy and quick. The wait to see the doctor is very quick and I didn’t have to wait once I got into a room
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Green at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
She’s an amazing and caring doctor. I feel she truly cares. She explains everything very well. She checks in and makes sure you don’t have any questions. She’s very detailed in everything. She includes you and your partner every step of the way.
Go in ready to listen to all your options
She’s so kind and you can tell she truly wants to help you on your fertility journey
She’s super sweet and very caring.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
It’s nice clean and I have nothing negative to say. Very very clean. They offer a keurig for free coffee and tea. The receptionist are very professional and kind. They make the check in process easy and quick. The wait to see the doctor is very quick and I didn’t have to wait once I got into a room.