Available by cell phone
770.928.2276
5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30328
770.928.2276
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lisa Hasty to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend ACRM to a friend?
2013 - 2019
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Other
For years, she [Dr. Lisa Hasty] told me to lose weight. I finally got my act together and got my BMI below 30 and she immediately started us with IVF with ICSI, PGS and frozen embryo transfer. We realized I had hydrosalpinx and needed to have my tubes removed before implantation. I am having surgery...She is very warm and welcoming and truly made you feel that she cared. She gave me hope and made me believe we were going to have a baby. I didn’t see her very often but she made up for it when I did see her. She took her time and I never felt rushed. She seemed to really be invested in my life and the outcome of my family.
2013 - 2019
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Go ahead and come with all the questions you want to ask. She’s willing to talk through everything.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty herself was wonderful. Her nurse, Michelle DeLoach, acted like she didn’t have the patience to be dealing with something so silly as helping someone fulfill a lifelong dream while spending their entire savings.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
For years, she told me to lose weight. I finally got my act together and got my BMI below 30 and she immediately started us with IVF with ICSI, PGS and frozen embryo transfer. We realized I had hydrosalpinx and needed to have my tubes removed before implantation. I am having surgery in July.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle DeLoach)
Michelle DeLoach was hardly ever in the office. In fact I would send emails to her for two reasons...1 - to see when she would be back and 2 - to beg for further information. She was not helpful, compassionate and I felt like her emails were restricted to a 140 character limit with her responses.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is very nice with a beautiful waiting room. The exam rooms are pretty average but fine for an ultrasound. They had me in and out of there very quickly with each visit and they usually called back as promised with results of blood work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
Insurance covered some but PGS testing, cryo and storage, and some medications were extra.
Describe Lisa Hasty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
We have not yet gotten to that stage.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM.

While with Dr. Hasty, in a one-on-one appointment, she takes her time and explains everything thoroughly. She also listens to your questions, provides answers, and does not make you feel rushed. The issue is that you as a patient rarely see her! Her nurse practitioner runs everything! ... I wish she would have explained that she would not be the one providing the regular treatments ... It takes 2 months to get an appointment with her.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She is kind, caring and a great communicator. She is just rarely around. I came to her for IUIs and fertility medication. it is possible she is more involved in IVF, but I wish she would have explained that she would not be the one providing the regular treatments, her nurse practitioner would be, as well as any doctor who happened to be on call on the day of your procedure.
Be more involved in your patient's progress, or lack thereof. When something does not seem to be working for a while, change the course, instead of waiting for the patient to try to track you down. It takes 2 months to get an appointment with her.
While with Dr. Hasty, in a one-on-one appointment, she takes her time and explains everything thoroughly. She also listens to your questions, provides answers, and does not make you feel rushed. The issue is that you as a patient rarely see her! Her nurse practitioner runs everything! The nurse practitioner is wonderful, but when you have not been able to get pregnant for an extensive amount of time, you really want to be seeing the doctor more often!
She recommended and HCG to ensure tubes were not blocked, and put be on 750 MG of Metformin due to possible PCOS. I did this with timed interocurse for about 6 months. I was then given 5 mg Letrozole/Femara to take days 3-7. Dr. Hasty prefers Letrozole over Clomid due to a lower chance of multiples. I am still taking metformin, and concurrently doing IUI. I have done this 3 times. Last month was the first time I also used an HCG trigger shot for ovulation. I am continuing the same for this 4th cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
Laura is fantastic. She answers all emails in a 24 hour or less turn around. She can ease concerns and responds effectively. She is very efficient.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The Buckhead clinic is organized and efficient. their Perimeter branch is a mess and you should regularly plan to have an hour or more wait. You do feel that they focus more on IVF and push you towards that, but not excessively so.
IUI with frozen sample: $470 Monitoring ultrasound and blood work: $300-500
We have not yet discussed embryo transfers.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Hasty is compassionate and caring physician. During consultations with her I felt she was very thorough and familiar with my file. Unfortunately, my interactions with her were very limited and I dealt more with the nurse staff...If you are looking for a lot of direct communication and expect to see your doctor during most appointments, this may not be the right decision. That said, the Dr. Hasty is very knowledgeable and will put you at ease when you do see her.
European, Middle Eastern
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is very compassionate. While I didn't actually interact with her often during treatment, when I did I felt as though she was familiar with who I was and my file.
Prescribed Metformin as my labs favored PCOS. Two cycles of Letrozole and cycle timing. Two IUIs, one of which produced a chemical pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
There were times that I wish I was given more information. For example, they would schedule an appointment but I wasn't informed on what type of appointment or what to expect at the appointment unless I asked. Blood test results were communicated as normal but I would have to follow up for specifics. Overall the team was friendly, I just wished for more detailed communication.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM Buckhead facility is new and modern. Scheduling an appointment is typically easy and their hours of operation are friendly to the working professional. When working with this clinic, you will deal more with the care team and not as much directly with the doctor.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
My insurance didn't cover anything so I paid out of pocket for everything. I believe an IUI cycle was roughly $1,500.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM.

I love Dr Hasty. She is a kind and compassionate Dr who genuinely makes you feel supported and like you have a good chance at being a mother. She spends time explaining they basics (and beyond) and never makes you feel rushed or like she does not have time.... We did 4 rounds of medicated IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger. We got pregnant on our second round but that resulted in a MC. After the MC we did two more round and then decided to move on to IVF. We did our retrieval a couple of weeks ago. Protocol was Menopur and Gonal F, with a dual trigger of Leupron and HCG. We were not given rationale for this protocol, but I will say that I never felt any discomfort during stims and I came nowhere near OHSS, despite the fact that I have 15 (or so) follicles.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Prepare all of your questions and do your SART research.
Dr. Hasty's bedside manner is amazing. She is encouraging, kind and patient. After leaving my initial consult, I felt like she was completely invested in helping us conceive. Every visit I have had with her since (and there have been several) has been the same.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
Laura is easily accessible and very knowledgable. She is typically quick to respond and in the case that she is OOO, there is always someone you can reach out to in her absence.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Having only been to one clinic, it is tough to call out strengths or weaknesses. That said, I have enjoyed me experience with Dr Hasty's office and staff and would recommend it to someone who is beginning their journey and looking for answers.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
The great thing about ACRM is that they are open 7 days a week so you are always able to get in for monitoring.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
We are luck to have insurance coverage for the procedures. That said, when all is said and done, we will likely still pay about $10K OOP.
None yet - we have not done our transfer.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM.

From the day I met Dr. Hasty, I felt like I had known her for years! She was so friendly and inviting. She seemed genuinely eager to help us....I do not have one negative thing to say about Dr. Hasty. The knowledge she has in her field is astounding! But equally important, is her bedside manner. She made me feel important from my very first visit. Every time I left her office, she gave me the biggest hug. Those hugs gave me comfort and hope!
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I would advise any new patient to go in with questions written down. More than likely she will answer them all before you have a chance to ask. The amount of information she can provide can be overwhelming at a first visit, but in a good way.
Dr. Hasty started with two rounds of Letrizole for my treatment, because conceiving had not been my issue in the past. Unfortunately, I was not able to conceive during those months. She suggested IVF, but that is where my treatment stopped because we could not afford it at this time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach)
Nurse Michelle Deloach was always extremely helpful when I had questions or concerns. It was a breath of fresh air to be able to e-mail her directly and get a response within hours.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
All of the ACRM clinics are so inviting and have a peaceful environment. For me, this was important because of the stress associated with infertility. It was nice to go in a calm environment. Additionally, I love that they do not allow children at all for the sake of their patients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
My insurance covered all preliminary tests. Once I began fertility pills, each ultrasound and exam was approximately $500. Had I been able to go through with IVF, the medications were going to be $6,600 and the IVF procedure in total was going to be approximately $17,000.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM.

since my negative appt. Dr. Hasty has not even called to tell me the next step...The times I had procedures done I actually was seen by a different Dr. every time. The other Dr.'s were very considerate but it just was uncomfortable...Dr. Hasty was very friendly but, I only saw here once and that was in her office. I spoke with her on the phone once. She seemed like a very nice and compassionate person. She just didn't notify me that I wasn't just her patient.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty was very friendly but, I only saw here once and that was in her office. I spoke with her on the phone once. She seemed like a very nice and compassionate person. She just didn't notify me that I wasn't just her patient. At ACRM they actually may as well share patients. I would be fine with that but, I just didn't know that until it came time to see a Dr. The times I had procedures done I actually was seen by a different Dr. every time. The other Dr.'s were very considerate but it just was uncomfortable. And when I went for the IUI the Dr. that performed the procedure (Carpenter), she continuously had to adjust the tools. Which kind of made me nervous and question if that what caused the IUI not to work as well. I appreciated what they have done so far. I just wish that next time I have a Dr. that takes care of me form the beginning to the end themselves. Lastly, since my negative appt. Dr. Hasty has not even called to tell me the next step.
Be honest in the beginning and ask all of your questions up front!
I felt that they actually considered my feelings however, the first cycle we have gone was like oh well that normal maybe next time. I felt that there wasn't much sympathy after the first negative test. it was oh well let's try again in a few months.
We had to keep up with the amount of cycle days, to begin testing for ovulation and taking fertility pills. Then, we had to call or email the nurse for the frozen smiley face to schedule and appt to come in for the IUI cycle. Once we arrived we waited and then the new Dr. came in and introduced herself and explained the procedure then she asked the nurse for several steps.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Changed 2 times)
The staff was very nice but they wouldn't answer the phone calls. I would have to leave a message and wait for them to call back eventually. I could also, email them and they would respond faster through that approach.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The strengths of this clinic is that they have several offices. They seem knowledgeable and they are compassionate. Weaknesses are they sometimes didn't show sympathy and also, the billing dept charged me for something that should have been prorated.
$8000 or a little more

9 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Lisa Hasty has been a truly exceptional doctor. She is professional, knowledgable, warm, encouraging and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any woman experiencing infertility. I have experienced two miscarriages while under her care, both of which were due to a uterine septum. She treated me with compassion and caring in a way that I have not experienced from a medical professional in the past.
9 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Go see her early!
Lisa Hasty has the warmest demeanor. She speaks to you intelligently and is willing to answer any questions. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment with her.
Two pregnancies from IUI protocol (using Letrozole) resulted in miscarriage both at 8 weeks due to uterine septum. Septum removal surgery performed by Dr. Keenan at ACRM. Multiple IUI's later with no pregnancies, I then underwent a two month follicle stimulation/IVF retrieval. Dr. Hasty used a very aggressive protocol for my retrieval based on my low AMH levels. We were able to retrieve 6 eggs, 5 of which were mature and fertilized, 4 made it to blast. We genetic tested 4 embryos and have two genetically normal embryos. Waiting for my first FET next month.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Although this clinic is very busy, they are always able to accommodate my requested appointments, get back in touch with me very quickly and are very patient to answer any questions. I highly recommend ACRM. They have multiple locations throughout Atlanta which helps for the number of visits required.
Full IVF retrieval with PGS testing upwards of $30,000
They have told me based on my age (32) they will only be transferring one genetically tested embryo at a time.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr hasty was so warm and kind. Her predictions were spot on. She wanted to move to ivf after 2 Iuis to save us some money but we wanted to try more iuis and she supported our decision. We got pregnant with our beautiful baby girl on our first ivf cycle... Dr hasty did the antigonoist protocol. I was irritated my nurse over ordered medication. It’s so expensive and her reasoning was that if they needed to stimulate me extra days, it wouldn’t be an issue if we needed more meds vs having to get them mailed in a pinch. We had about $500 in unused meds
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Relax and trust the doctors. The nurses aren’t as warm as they should be and my primary nurse lacked communication although she never messed anything up, I constantly felt like I had to double check or check in to make sure things were on track-which have me unneeded stress
Physicians treated me like a human. The clinical staff treated me like a number. I almost switched clinics because of some of the cold staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Deloach )
Michelle was not warm and I should have requested a new primary nurse but I didn’t want to be labeled as a difficult patient. Erin Martin at the perimeter office was SO cold. She needs to be in a different profession
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Staff need to learn how to file insurance. I think they are so used to self pay, they all were unsure about filing and what my Ins covered and did not cover. Each visit I’d get a different answer from different staff which added unneeded stress.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
WEbpaid about $12k and I had insurance that covered the monitoring-the lab was out of network

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological
Dr. Hasty herself is amazing. Extremely kind and helpful. Be aware that you will only see her a few times. I saw her for 2 consults, one for the initial discussion of what treatments to begin, and one to decide if it was time to move to IVF. She also did one of my IUI's, which is the cycle I became pregnant on. The doctors do the IUI's and obviously IVF, but the nurses handle all the other day to day procedures and calls.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is an incredibly compassionate doctor, when you are with her, you are all that matters. She takes a huge amount of time listening to your concerns and addressing all your questions. She even hugs you when you are leaving. However, as ACRM is a huge practice, you don't often see your doctor. So the problem is not with Dr. Hasty but with the size of the practice you really only see the nurses, who I have found sometimes to be less than compassionate.
During our initial consult I was switched from clomid to femera. Then after 4 cycles of that not progressing, the nurse switched me to femera with IUI. After IUI failed, I met with Dr. Hasty again and she agreed that it was time to move to IVF. I was in the middle of a femera cycle during that consult so we decided to proceed with an IUI, while I prepared for IVF. I got pregnant during that IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
Laura Lemay does all the primary care for the Buckhead office, so I think she is incredibly busy. Because of this, she often rushes phone calls and it is hard to get a hold of her.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM is a very busy practice. I love all the doctors I have seen at the practice and I feel they are all very compassionate. However, you do not see the doctors often. You will be seeing a nurse. I feel like the nursing staff is overwhelmed because they do so much work for the patients. It's also very hard to get in contact with someone immediately in an emergency. I even find it difficult to schedule an appointment by phone or pay a bill by phone. You almost always have to leave a message and receive a call back.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
My medicated timed intercourse cycles were covered under my insurance. My IUI's were about $500.
I know that in general Dr. Hasty prefers to transfer a single embryo for fear that multiples come along with a greater risk to the babies and mother.

2004 - 2011
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I highly recommend Lisa Hasty. She was personable, communicative, professional and honest. Lisa was caring, warm, empathetic and I had complete confidence in her word and her medical abilities. She was committed to me, and did not push treatments on me, understanding all I had been through she recommended considering adoption rather than pursuing further treatment...We did the usual clomid, then IUI, then IVF. I had a history of ectopic pregnancies so when I had a positive pregnancy test she would follow my hormone levels very closely, and if the pregnancy was ectopic she would send me asap for a methotrexate (?) injection to end the pregnancy. I hyperstimulated on my IVF cycle and had to have albumen. I developed a cyst at one of the injection sites so she immediately switched the drug delivery medium. Had ICSI to increase number of embryos produced.
2004 - 2011
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Hasty at RBA?
Trust in her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Hasty at RBA?
Lisa was wonderful with me. She was warm and empathetic.
Describe the protocols Lisa Hasty used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA.
She was wonderful, but unfortunately during my IVF cycle she did not get back to me in a timely manner to let me know my progesterone level was too low. It turned out her husband had committed suicide.
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA was good - all of the nurses and staff were professional, competent, friendly, warm and compassionate. I only had a problem with one ultrasound technician, who was pulling out pictures of her kids to show us, and allowed a drug rep to walk in on me while I was changing for an ultrasound, Hopefully she is not there anymore.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at RBA.
It was a long time ago, so don't completely remember, and we were fortunate to have primary and secondary insurers paying for some aspects of treatment.
What specific things went wrong at RBA?
RBA
Sandy Springs
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
I very much enjoyed the consultation, in that Dr Hasty was very personable, positive, and seemed to care about us. I also saw her at my follow up ultrasound appointment and again felt very positively toward her and appreciated being greeted with a hug. However, the last I saw her was July and it is now October...Because there is no clear issue with my body nor my husband's, Dr Hasty reco's a few rounds of IUI. I appreciated that she didn't rush us into IVF, but I'd like to understand and see her broader strategy for us. Right now it feels very day-by-day.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
ask how often you'll have facetime and request a clear plan of action
Treated with care and compassion. She was real, yet warm and understanding.
She is straight to the point which is fine, but not much compassion and I dont get the sense that she is particularly interested in us or our success.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
very nice often, responsive via email which is quite helpful. however, sometimes i am stuck waiting in the waiting room for a long time without communication. based on the amount we're paying them, faster service and communication in the office would be appreciated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
We are self pay so this journey has been expensive so far. Ultrasound costs are confusing, as sometimes they are x price and another time they're y price even though the action is the same. they said they're looking for different things in each scenario, but that does not seem to be the case in reality.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM.

If you tell her [Dr. Lisa Hasty] your fears or concerns up front, she will tailor her message and treatment to address that. Or at least deliver it in a way that addresses those fears or concerns...I have an unexplained diagnosis possibility with mild PCOS prescribed low dose of metformin 1 medicated, timed intercourse cycle 3 medicated, IUI (currently waiting for results of the 3rd and will move to IVF if necessary).
Investment Banker
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She is a very compassionate doctor that makes you feel at ease. When you are with her, you do not feel like a number but that she actually looks at your chart and adjusts based on your body and not the "book". The downside is that you don't get to see her much, even if you are a patient, since this is a large practice.
If you tell her your fears or concerns up front, she will tailor her message and treatment to address that. Or at least deliver it in a way that addresses those fears or concerns.
When I actually get to see Dr Hasty, she makes you feel like a human. 90% of the time you feel like a number. It was very hard to get nurses or other doctors to adjust my treatment based on my particular cycle (i.e. checking mid-cycle on day 13 vs 11 because I ovulate late), however, as soon as I randomly saw Dr Hasty for my day 3 check, she recommended just that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Angie)
Honestly, I don't talk to my assigned nurse often. However, the overall nursing staff very much treats you like a number and only follow the "by the book" protocols.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Its large so you feel like a cog in a wheel and see different doctors and nurses all the time.
IUI is around $400
N/A at this time

Endometriosis, PCOS
While I rarely saw Dr. Hasty unless it was for consults, I still felt like a human because I got to see the same nurses everytime....I thought Dr Hasty was very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. She is very well experienced and I felt confident in her judgement. The only downside is that because she's so busy, I rarely saw her...Dr. Hasty's IVF protocol for me was pretty typical for someone with a high AMH, PCOS, hypothyroid and endometriosis.
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
I thought Dr Hasty was very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. She is very well experienced and I felt confident in her judgement. The only downside is that because she's so busy, I rarely saw her and communicated with her outside of consultations and my first pregnancy ultrasound.
Just expect that you won't see her regularly.
Dr. Hasty's IVF protocol for me was pretty typical for someone with a high AMH, PCOS, hypothyroid and endometriosis. I only had to do Stims shots for 7 days because I responded pretty quickly to the medication. She never seemed pushy when my IUIs failed and was considering IVF.
The care coordinator I was assigned to was okay. Sometimes it was hard to get in touch with her and I didn't have a direct line to her. I felt like I had better access to my assigned nurse.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Strengths-Conveniently located around Atlanta, modern, friendly staff Weaknesses-Dealing with freezing my husband's sperm--only one clinic had the lab to do it and you had to make an appointment between 9-1pm M-Thurs to drop it off which is ridiculous.
Roughly $20,000 for one round of IVF including meds $1600 for IUI
My clinic made us sign a document saying we would only transfer a single embryo.

1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Hasty truly had the best bedside manner of any doctor I have had. She's was fantastic. However, we hardly saw her and the rest of the staff was not as great.... She was super kind and caring and compassionate. Perhaps a bit overly optimistic at first, but perhaps that is the way to go, I'm not sure. She is wonderful in her presence but that is a pretty rare occurrence throughout treatment.
1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Ask her upfront about your specific odds (not just averages) and also get clear about communication and how often you can see her. Also be careful about who retrieves your eggs!
Long IVF treatment which worked well but then tried short stims which did NOT. Then started a 3rd round but bailed half way through based on<10% chance and moved to donor eggs. Started regular birth control version of donor cycle but had to cancel at the very end due to the flu. Started over and successfully got pregnant in second donor egg round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle first then mirrin with donor cycles)
Michelle was not warm but was very organized and always prompt in communication, so overall good. Mirrin was clearly overworked and absolutely terrible with communication. I really felt unsupported and abandoned during my donor cycle after the money was paid.
She really advised us on eSet and the complications if doing more so we listened and I'm so glad we did!

3 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
Dr. Hasty is extremely empathetic, focused and has an excellent bedside manner. I have always felt completely comfortable with her, and her staff. She is candid and knowledgeable and I feel lucky to have her overseeing my process.... All of the nurses, PAs, doctors, looked me in the eye...The office is never crowded.. i feel like I'm being taken care of during my appointments - never rushed or hurried.
3 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Trust her and be patient.
All of the nurses, PAs, doctors, looked me in the eye...The office is never crowded.. i feel like I'm being taken care of during my appointments - never rushed or hurried. I can email my nurses, which I was never able to do with other providers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Ellie )
My nurses are all professional, personable, remember everything I've gone through and are always respectful. They all have good senses of humor too, which is helpful.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Most monitoring appointments are in the morning so the labs can process the results same-day. The office opens at 7 (i think) and do morning appointments until 10, but have always been flexible with me. It's never been a problem
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
I think a full round is 13,000, most of which (thankfully) is covered by our insurance. There is a facility management fee each round for about 1300 that's not covered by insurance. I guess because it doesn't have a "medical" purpose.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. hasty was thorough in all of our appointments. She took the time to really explain things. My 2nd IVF cycle was done from another state and she took the extra steps to help me overcome the challenges of that... I have recommended Dr. Hasty to several friends and will continue to do so. She makes you feel like a person and that you are important to her. She has a great bedside manner while sometimes delivering tough news
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
You don’t have to understand everything, your cycle may be different than mine/another patient, you have to trust that they are the experts and have your best interest in mind.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurses in the operations side (retrieval and transfer) were particularly extraordinary! The were compassionate, understanding and positive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I have seen almost every doctor at ACRM during my two treatments. They are all wonderful, each with different personalities. I would recommend any of the doctors. Having a bigger clinic means that they have the process down and provide you with a lot of information, including financial, and you have personal contacts assigned to you for questions
This is hard, because you want more embryos transferred by the time you get to that point because you have been through so much. You have to listen to the doctors and stay off the websites. This is about you and not random internet posters.

2013 - 2014
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
2013 - 2014
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty was easy to talk to about all of our concerns - medical, financial, and emotional. She would talk to us using medical terms about our issues and concerns and listen as we would make sure we understood it in our layman terms. Dr. Hasty was honest and direct, yet encouraging. I felt she cared more about us as people than about how our success would benefit ACRM's success rate.
Be up front with her about your fears so she can address them.
I was often treated by the same staff. They knew me and created relationships with me. Everyone was compassionate and always had time to talk to me and answer any questions. It was not a quick in and out appointment unless I wanted it to be that way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Bauer for IVF and Mirrin Reagan for egg donor)
Both nurses were readily available to me by phone and email (which worked best for me). I could ask a million different questions or the same question a million times and always be treated as intelligent and with respect. They were both patient and compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM.

Dr. Hasty is an incredible physician. She always took her time when she met with me or both my husband and me. She was kind and we felt like she truly cared about our pregnancy journey. She answered all of our questions and helped us work through moral/ethical questions about IVF, and in general was very helpful.... We really wanted to transfer two embryos even though my age did not make that a necessity. After listening to our desires (and reasoning) Dr. Hasty agreed to transfer 2. We appreciated her treating us as our own case rather than using protocols that we did not want.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Ask about a frozen transfer rather than doing a fresh transfer immediately after egg retrieval.
Dr. Hasty was caring, patient, and made us feel like we were her top priority.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I had a great experience at ACRM. The staff was kind, efficient, and I really appreciated the super early appointment times in the morning that allowed me to not miss much work. I always felt well cared for at each appointment.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Hasty was wonderful. She clearly laid our our options and when it became clear that we would not conceive using my eggs she didn't push us to keep trying. She gave us the advice she would give her daughter or sister which was to consider adoption. I can't thank her enough for this. She is a great doctor and I wish I could see her for all of my healthcare needs.
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is the kindest doctor I've ever met.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM is a great clinic. The blood draw appointments were always fast which was great when I had to go in multiple times a week before work. You do sometime see other doctors for procedures but all of the doctors I met seemed great.

2012 - 2014
8 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Hasty made the hardest days of my life more manageable by offering realistic treatment options and hopeful feedback - she was always supportive and wanted to see our dream of parenthood fulfilled.
2012 - 2014
8 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Dr. Hasty is incredibly kind and caring. She exudes passion for what she does and is incredibly warm. She made the hardest days of my life more manageable by offering realistic treatment options and hopeful feedback- she was always supportive and wanted to see our dream of parenthood fulfilled.
Trust her, she is the best.
Yes, my patient care coordinator and nurse knew me on both a personal and medical level
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook)
Mikesha went out of her way on several occasions to comfort me or make sure I had a question answered about my treatment or care. She even shared her personal experience with me and held my hand during a procedure that my husband was unable to attend.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM.

Dr Hasty has changed my appointments to be there herself after she saw me scheduled for another cycle (failed previous cycle).

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Lisa Hasty] was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful...We are doing some additional testing to get a better plan in place. My previous doctor didn’t mention some of the things Lisa and her team noticed and it’s been more than a year so we are re-testing so she can get a better understanding. Will likely start letrozole next cycle.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
She was very detailed and answered our questions before we even had to ask them. She was so caring and felt genuine. She was confident which was also very encouraging! We even talked about how we’ll celebrate once we get pregnant which just seemed so personal and hopeful.
Go see her! Let her expertise help guide you and give you answers. Sitting in the dark was hard and I’m so happy we went to see her.
Lisa was amazing and I felt like she talked to me as if I was her own niece or daughter. I felt like an important human to her, and that she truly wants to help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay)
She was great! Knowledgeable and caring and quick to respond!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Clinic was clean and beautiful and had a great view of the city. It felt smaller than expected but it made it feel more hospitable and cozy. Disliked having to pay to park but typical for ATL and GPS made it a little confusing to get to. It was on the 6th floor of Piedmont West building off Howell Mill.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse [Protocol with Dr. Lisa Hasty]...Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot...She was so caring and understanding she took a personal time to talk and explain things she was available even after I left her care...She was extremely knowledgeable and knew the next step every time.it was not all roses. I suffered two losses and she was there every step of the way to figure it out and get it right. I owe by beautiful twins to her.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
Get her to begin with!
We did ultrasound day 3, bloodwork and ultrasound day 12, Timed intercourse common pregnancy test each cycle. Medications that were taken were femara, trigger shot
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
The nurse her my name may have been Melissa. Was very compassionate and my direct contact for medical issues in relating doctor information. Is very easy to get ahold of her via email or call
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I had a very good experience at ACrm. Everything about the fertility staff and treatment was excellent. The biggest negative to this clinic was the financial side of it. Billing is very delayed and I was constantly told I didn't need to pay and then all the sudden I was told everything was due at the same time,
I was covered by insurance but did end up paying approximately $500 per month

2 IUI, 5 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Lisa was always encouraging and true to her words. She presented every fact and expectation in a very friendly manner. Dr Hasty is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor she knows how to treat a patient and also explain outcomes in an understanding way.... I had ectopic pregnancy but my tubes were open she suggested to go with IVF since there might be risk of tubal with IUI.
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Lisa Hasty at ACRM?
Trust her she knows the best for you
From the day of the consultation to my 3 months pregnancy Dr Hasty was a sweetheart, very caring and made me feel positive and special everytime. She is an awesome person and a fabulous doctor.
She kept me on track with all my medication and procedure to follow
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM is the best clinic for fertility treatment since all doctors and nurses take very good care of all the patients need. I had no problem following the instructions or going through the whole process of IVF.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Their monitoring system were updated and well organized never had any problem
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Hasty at ACRM.
The cost of 1 IVF was 10,000 dollars and the mediations and injections were around 3000 while office visits and ultrasound were around 2000
I had embryo transfer not eSet