4.6

San Francisco
55 Francisco Street
San Francisco, CA 94133

Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Li has been a great partner through this journey. She seems to truly care about her patients but is still very honest about the situation. I appreciated how she showed me all my options in a delicate but clear way. ... Dr. Li has a very sincere demeanor and seems to truly care about her patients. She was very delicate but also direct and has walked me through every step of the process.
So far my experience with other doctors at PFC has been negative. They seemed cold, rush me in and out the door and don’t listen to my concerns the way Dr. Li does. ... They have years of experience. That is the main reason why I chose this place. Because they are also an egg bank, they have experience freezing and thawing. I wish there was a way for me to always see the Dr. I’ve chosen.
How was your experience with Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center?
Dr. Li has been a great partner through this journey. She seems to truly care about her patients but is still very honest about the situation. I appreciated how she showed me all my options in a delicate but clear way. She gave her educated advice but never pushed me in one direction or another.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center?
While Dr. Li is a great doctor. You may not always get her as your doctor for each check up. She does her best to be there for critical decision time appointments,... but if she is not working that day or is already booked and you happen to need to do an ultrasound checkup, you might get someone else. And the other doctors that I have had have been dismissive and not helpful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center?
Dr. Li has a very sincere demeanor and seems to truly care about her patients. She was very delicate but also direct and has walked me through every step of the process. If I feel I need to talk to her she makes time. Sometimes, however, I don’t always get Dr. Li for my checkups. Because there are too many people who need to see her and so I get routed to another PFC doctor. So far my experience with other doctors at PFC has been negative. They seemed cold, rush me in and out the door and don’t listen to my concerns the way Dr. Li does. So I try to insist that Dr. Li is there on critical days. But I can’t always control this. It’s the nature of how they run their business.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
What specific things went wrong at Pacific Fertility Center?
Liyun Li
Dr. Li thoroughly answered any questions I had. She is not intimidating and is very patient. She is very kind and I felt she is very empathetic. Also, she smiles but is not overly professional like some doctors I've encountered. [At Pacific Fertility Center] $2000 for IUI, $25,000 to $30,000 approx for egg retrieval. $3,500 approx for each frozen embryo transfer. All approximations based on memory.
[Pacific Fertility Center is] mostly a well organized system. Needed documentation should be checked well before beginning a cycle and documents needing witnessing could have been done while I was there for other appointments but was not planned for convenience of patient. They recently adjusted this to online signatures which they should have done a long time ago. Dumb that they make you make an appointment to speak with a financial advisor and all the financial advisor does is tell you in two sentences how much it will cost. They could just email this information, make you sign it that you understand and give you a number to call if you have questions instead of wasting your time.
How was your experience with Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center?
Not sure
Dr. Li seemed to sincerely care.
Describe the protocols Liyun Li used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Unsure
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jerilee or Lindsay)
Patient
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Pacific Fertility Center.
Appointments were not made to be very convenient
Describe the costs associated with your care under Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center.
Describe Liyun Li's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center.
I believe the facility's policy is based on age and they are strict on one embryo per cycle because of the health risk involved with multiples.
What specific things went wrong at Pacific Fertility Center?
Liyun Li