Lori Arnold

California Center for Reproductive Medicine

Nurse available by email
Doctor available by direct line
Available by cell phone
Encinitas
477 North El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024
760.274.2000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lori Arnold to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend California Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
2013 - 2016
She is very knowledgeable and always changed treatment methods to adjust for what was best for my body. She always prepared us for all outcomes but had confidence in her ability to get us the outcome we desired. ... She [Dr. Arnold] remembers my step kids names, my husband name, my job, my interests... it is a smaller, boutique type treatment center and she only takes a certain number of clients at a time. ... She ultimately will only transfer 2 embryos if you’re a healthy young female.
2013 - 2016
How was your experience with Lori Arnold at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She is amazing. We tried 3 different times to get pregnant and each time she was rooting for us so hard. She is very knowledgeable and always changed treatment methods to adjust for what was best for my body. She always prepared us for all outcomes but had confidence in her ability to get us the outcome we desired.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lori Arnold at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Don’t wait! Go sooner rather than later, the process may take longer or be more expensive than you had planned. It’s best to be prepared and Lori Arnold can prepare you!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lori Arnold at California Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She remembers my step kids names, my husband name, my job, my interests... it is a smaller, boutique type treatment center and she only takes a certain number of clients at a time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marlena Lansford)
Our care coordinator was warm, caring and became a friend over this process.
Describe your experience with California Center for Reproductive Medicine.
It is a smaller clinic, which feels more personal. They only have a few clients at a time, so you won’t feel like a number or another dollar sign. It is calm, quiet and personal. There aren’t a million doctors who don’t know you walking around the office. The entire staff will know your face and name... it’s like a family in there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lori Arnold at California Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance didn’t cover IVF itself. It covered some of the testing. It was about $12,000 for my cycle. Plus the cost of medications (about $3,000). And $5,000 for a frozen embryo transfer.
Describe Lori Arnold's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at California Center for Reproductive Medicine.
She ultimately will only transfer 2 embryos if you’re a healthy young female. She isn’t against it. She will not do anything that will potentially harm her patient... so, if she thinks more than 2 embryos will stick, she will not put more than 2 in. She will also make sure you are ok with multiples if she puts 2 in.
Lori Arnold
California Center for Reproductive Medicine
Encinitas

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lori Arnold at California Center for Reproductive Medicine.