Lori Hollins

Jacksonville
14540 Old St. Augustine
Jacksonville, FL 32258
904-260-0352
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lori Hollins to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%6

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Brown Fertility to a friend?
We first went in for male infertility. She [Dr. Hollins] explained different drug options we could try but everything would be trial and error since male infertility is difficult to determine. My husband felt comfortable with her. When we decided to go the route of sperm donor and IUI, she went very quickly with explaining the process which left me a little frazzled and overwhelmed. ... IUI- ultrasound to check for ovarian cysts. 5 days of femara (starting on day 2 of cycle). 2nd ultrasound to make sure follicles looked good. Overdril trigger shot. IUI procedure completed by RNP.
How was your experience with Lori Hollins at Brown Fertility?
We first went in for male infertility. She explained different drug options we could try but everything would be trial and error since male infertility is difficult to determine. My husband felt comfortable with her. When we decided to go the route of sperm donor and IUI, she went very quickly with explaining the process which left me a little frazzled and overwhelmed. I got bloodwork done and the office would not go over it with me over the phone, I had to make a consultation appointment which was expensive. The one test I wanted to get the results for wasn't ordered so I left without that result.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lori Hollins at Brown Fertility?
She would explain things very rushed sometimes leaving my husband and I confuse or with questions. The appointment would go so quickly I would forget my questions and then not have access to ask questions after. She was very nice and my husband felt comfortable with her.
Describe the protocols Lori Hollins used in your cycles at Brown Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Brown Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Emily Opdycke)
Very pleased with the two nurses and nurse practitioner I worked closely with.
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
At the Baptist South location, the lady that you check in with is cold and does not have a warm personality. The one thing I don't like is, when you are checking out, it is at the desk in the waiting room and everyone can hear you. Some people want privacy when they have to make a follow up appointment and I always felt uncomfortable that everyone is looking and listening. The offices are both clean and comfortable. Nursing staff is very attentive and made me feel comfortable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lori Hollins at Brown Fertility.
IUI costed $1,000 for one round, not including the fertility drugs.
What specific things went wrong at Brown Fertility?
Lori Hollins
Brown Fertility
Orlando

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lori Hollins at Brown Fertility.