RMA of New York

Medical SchoolRoyal College of Surgeons (Ireland)
ResidencyMount Sinai
FellowshipMount Sinai
594 Broadway, Suite 1011
212-906-7900
NY - Mount Sinai
5 East 98th Street, 2nd Floor
212-906-7900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lucky Sekhon to a friend?

5.2

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New York to a friend?
2019 - 2020
I loved my doctor but RMA at times did feel like a factory and like I was a number. Some of the doctors were better than others. I wish I had been able to only see Dr. Sekhon but downtown office was not as convenient for me so I usually saw a different MD each visit at Eastside which made it feel less personal. Very clean during COVID and good screening process.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Speaking of just Dr. Sekhon and not RMA, I couldn't be happier with the care she provided, specifically during the IVF process. From even before starting IVF, she demystified the process for me and shared many stories that made me feel more comfortable with the process. She was patient with me, going through the timeline of events and what to expect in detail along the way. Every time we spoke she eased my anxiety. I did not see her every visit but I would travel further from UES to downtown often because I always felt better seeing her than other providers. She was warm, yet straight to the point. Great bedside manner. I trusted the care she was giving me. I also appreciate how available she was over email when I had burning questions that I didn't want to wait until the next appointment- this is huge when going through something so emotional/time consuming. While I wish I did not have to do IVF of course, I feel lucky to have found Dr. Sekhon, and I could not recommend her more.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
She is an incredibly busy clinician with lots of patients. If you need her REACH OUT and she will be there for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon was kind, empathetic and very personal. She NEVER made me feel stupid for asking questions and always took time to explain the process in ways that made me and my husband understand. She was always available over email, including weekends and time off. We had shared decision making and made me feel very comfortable and supported. I trusted what she said because she never steered me wrong. I appreciated her candid but warm nature and her confidence provided me with comfort during this process. She also always asked me how work was and how my family was doing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Connie)
Connie the nurse was very helpful and knew my info well, but I did not always talk to her. The other nurses did not know my course as well and sometimes gave me misinformation.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Once did not get a call with results and had to call myself. A few times never got an email for an appointment for monitoring (during covid).
NY - Downtown

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York.

Dr. Sekhon is incredibly kind and caring. She's able to deliver hard news thoughtfully and explain why and how certain things are happening in a clear way. Dr. Sekhon treated my husband and me as if we were her friends or family -- when we got bad news, she called us right away and when we got good news, she was cheering in our corner...We started off doing two IUIs, which were both negative, and then moved on to IVF. Dr. Sekhon closely monitored my protocol as PCOS can put me at high risk for OHSS, but everything was smooth. She was caring and thoughtful during our appointments and in every email exchange and phone call we had. After one failed transfer, we ended up doing a second retrieval and a second transfer, and I'm now 10 weeks pregnant. While it was a long eight months and one of the most challenging points in my life, I would do it all over again in a minute and much of that is attributed to Dr. Sekhon.
I adore Connie [nurse at RMA of NY] -- she was there for us every step of the way. I looked forward to her calls every day after monitoring and she answered all of my crazy questions and emails kindly and thoughtfully...It can be a bit of a wait for monitoring depending on what time you arrive, but once you are seen, it's very quick...Everyone from the front desk team to the nurses to all of the doctors are professional, kind and caring. The clinic has a great reputation and I know a number of friends who have experienced success there as well. The only drawback is that depending on the time that you arrive for monitoring hours, it can be a bit of a wait.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
My husband I are so grateful for Dr. Sekhon. After being diagnosed with PCOS, we knew we needed help getting pregnant and Dr. Sekhon came highly recommended. In our first meeting, she took the time to clearly outline the entire process and all of our options while answering every single hypothetical question we had. We started off doing two IUIs, which were both negative, and then moved on to IVF. Dr. Sekhon closely monitored my protocol as PCOS can put me at high risk for OHSS, but everything was smooth. She was caring and thoughtful during our appointments and in every email exchange and phone call we had. After one failed transfer, we ended up doing a second retrieval and a second transfer, and I'm now 10 weeks pregnant. While it was a long eight months and one of the most challenging points in my life, I would do it all over again in a minute and much of that is attributed to Dr. Sekhon.
Ask a lot of questions! In my experience, you receive more information if you ask for it. Most doctors don't offer every point of detail but Dr. Sekhon will certainly take the time to explain the way things work if you show that you're interested and want to understand.
Describe the protocols Lucky Sekhon used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
For both of the IUIs, I was on Letrozole and then Ovidrel as the trigger shot. For IVF, I was on a combination of Gonal, Menopur, and Cetrotide and then the Lupron Trigger Shot. The dosages of the medications differed between the two IVF protocols.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Connie and Jennifer)
I adore Connie -- she was there for us every step of the way. I looked forward to her calls every day after monitoring and she answered all of my crazy questions and emails kindly and thoughtfully. Her care and compassion made the entire process so much better!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Overall, we had a great experience at RMA. Everyone from the front desk team to the nurses to all of the doctors are professional, kind and caring. The clinic has a great reputation and I know a number of friends who have experienced success there as well. The only drawback is that depending on the time that you arrive for monitoring hours, it can be a bit of a wait.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I know many people say that it's a cattle call, but I never felt that way. It is certainly a busy clinic, but I think that's attributed to their success and how many people want to be under RMA's care. It can be a bit of a wait for monitoring depending on what time you arrive, but once you are seen, it's very quick.
Thankfully, my insurance covered every procedure and the medication.
Describe Lucky Sekhon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Sekhon told us that for my age (under 35) and good health, it wasn't necessary to do multiple embryo transfers.
NY - Eastside

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
When we spoke to Dr. Sekhon, she was warm and informative and great. But we rarely spoke to her unless we emailed to reach out proactively.... Dr. Sekhon is very informative and when we speak with her, she is thorough in her responses (vs on email sometimes we have to ask multiple questions to gain full clarity).... Visit the downtown office in Soho if you want to see her. You need to actively email her and set up a call to really gain clarity.
RMA is a factory and we are all just a number. There is no link between IVF coordinators and finance which resulted in miscommunication between them to me, and I had to pay for my first cycle out of pocket as we were still waiting for insurance approval. There have been other instances where a nurse called and told me to "take the trigger tonight, and see you on Sunday for the IUI" without mention of timing for either!
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
We really like Dr. Sekhon when we speak with her, but it's rare. Our issue is mainly with RMA and how its run and the human error that occurs with the nurses on an almost regular basis. Dr. Sekhon is very informative and when we speak with her, she is thorough in her responses (vs on email sometimes we have to ask multiple questions to gain full clarity).
First protocol was Gonal F + Menopur + Microdose Lupron which resulted in 4 retrieved, 2 fertilized with ICSI and 1 sent for PGS. Second protocol included estrogen patch + Gonal F + Menopur which resulted in 2 retrieved, 2 fertilized with ICSI and 1 fresh transfer.
Our lead IVF coordinator was amazing. But the nurses that called with information each time after a morning monitoring were sometimes not clear with instructions / next steps.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Can be a long wait but it's pretty expected so not a huge issue
approx 14k per ivf cycle not including meds
RMA does not practice multiple embryo transfer (or at least it was not an option given to me, although in conversations after my failed transfer, Dr Sekhon said she would petition to their board to consider a multiple embryo transfer with my history)
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
They have called without giving me full information. I also learned that the nurse told me one thing about my embroys and later on the doctor said that was not the right information.
NY - Westside

At the end of the day, my IVF procedure worked and I am pregnant. I transitioned to Dr. Sekhon from a doctor who left the clinic and the transition was messy and often fraught with bad communication and lack of compassion...she’s not going to offer up the info if you don’t. Push back if something doesn’t feel right or clear to you. She is better over the phone than via email... treated me on a very ‘need to know’ basis. I felt often I didn’t have all the information and that she didn’t take into account the emotional toll of fertility treatments and the overwhelming waterfall of decision making that comes with if.
RMA doesn’t really allow the conversation of having more than one egg transferred OR discounting subsequent transfer cycles for patients under 35...At times in the process you can definitely feel that RMA is more concerned with their own stats than your individual patient case. They are rigid in their standards (which are top notch) but sometimes to a fault..The phlebotomist is really great at RMA! Also shoutout to Nurse Melissa who is lovely and often went above and beyond. I felt she explained things to me in a way doctor Sekhon was not capable of and always showed compassion. The coordinator, Jennifer, is sweet and was helpful but definitely inexperienced.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Ask all the questions- she’s not going to offer up the info if you don’t. Push back if something doesn’t feel right or clear to you. She is better over the phone than via email.
Dr. Sekhon treated me on a very ‘need to know’ basis. I felt often I didn’t have all the information and that she didn’t take into account the emotional toll of fertility treatments and the overwhelming waterfall of decision making that comes with if.
I believe I did the antagonist protocol and had to do 13 days of shoes because my follicles took awhile to develop.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Needle)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It was a cattle call and often created conflicts with work because they were completely inflexible. The front desk admin sent out bloodwork for the day multiple times before monitoring hours were over, leading to issues with same day results.
I had insurance coverage that was capped at $10k for lifetime maximum so paid a few thousand out of pocket at least . I was ultimately able to get my medications covered but only because someone from Glow suggested I fight for it.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
The clinic and transition between doctors felt at times messy. In particular, the receptionist/admin had a terrible attitude and was hard to navigate.
NY - Downtown

She [Dr. Sekhon] really seems to tailor her conversations and treatments to the specific patient and really goes out of her way to make sure that she answers all your questions and makes you feel comfortable. ... She always responds to emails or calls in a super timely manner. She never makes you feel silly for asking questions and always respects when you advocate for yourself.
Its [RMA of New York] small and never overcrowded. I get in and out of the office quickly. Monitoring hours could be a little earlier. 7:30 is a little late. ... The receptionist at the downtown location could brush up on her people skills a little. She's not the best and could be friendlier. ... The nurses on Dr Sekhon's staff are great. They always call you right back. They are very informed and answers questions with ease.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr Sekhon is such a breath of fresh air compare to my last RE. She is kind, respectful, detailed in her responses and generally seems to care. She never makes you feel like you are a number. She really knows what she is talking about and is on top of all the latest studies and treatment options. She never just does something because that is just what is typically done. She really seems to tailor her conversations and treatments to the specific patient and really goes out of her way to make sure that she answers all your questions and makes you feel comfortable. She has also been through IVF herself so she actually knows what her patients are going through physically and mentally. I cannot recommend her more.
Be completely open and honest with her. Tell her all the supplements you are taking, she will tell you which ones you actually need, unlike many who say you don't need to take anything. Ask her lots of questions in general. She will answer them all even if they seem ridiculous.
Dr Sekhon really takes the time to talk to you and work with you on your treatments. She always responds to emails or calls in a super timely manner. She never makes you feel silly for asking questions and always respects when you advocate for yourself. She just really gets it and understands its not just the infertility that needs to be treated, its also the anxiety that goes along with it. She works really hard to set your mind at ease. She doesn't sugarcoat, but she is also not cold and matter of fact like many RE's are.
We have only done one clomid iui cycle with her that was unsuccessful. We are currently on our second cycle of clomid and waiting for the iui. The first cycle Dr Sekhon prescribed clomid to us after blood work on CD3 then had me come back on cycle day 10 for a scan trigger shot and iui the next day. I did feel it was a little early, but I was seeing another dr in her practice that morning so didn't have a chance to discuss. I voiced my concerns and this round we are doing scans and blood work to make absolutely sure its the the right time to trigger. Dr Sekhon had absolutely no problem at all with tailoring the treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Connie Schmidt )
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I see Dr Sekhon at the Downtown location. Its small and never overcrowded. I get in and out of the office quickly. Monitoring hours could be a little earlier. 7:30 is a little late. I have heard the midtown east location can be a bit of a cattle call, but I think that is true for just about every practice at the larger locations. The receptionist at the downtown location could brush up on her people skills a little. She's not the best and could be friendlier.
I haven't done IVF yet so I am not sure what the total cost is, but iui was $350.
She said because we already had one child she recommends one embryo transfer since we do not want to have more than 2 kids.

2019 - 2020
Dr. Sekhon was very empathetic and has an excellent bedside manner. Throughout the course of my treatment I felt that she listened to my concerns and made appropriate adjustments to treatment plans. I wish that I had more time with her and could see her during all my appointments but it seems the practice is extremely busy. ... She is empathetic and relatable.
There are a huge number of patients [at RMA of New York]. I believe that the doctors and nurses are likely taxed from the numbers of patients and that care suffers as a result. ... The finance department broke down the billing with line items which was helpful but I wish I had gotten it earlier in the process in order to plan ahead. ... Some of the explanations of procedures seem a bit rote, which I imagine comes from the volume of patients they see.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. She gives a lot of information, which is helpful, but can sometimes be overwhelming in the moment.
She is empathetic and relatable.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
There are a huge number of patients. I believe that the doctors and nurses are likely taxed from the numbers of patients and that care suffers as a result. Some of the explanations of procedures seem a bit rote, which I imagine comes from the volume of patients they see.
The IUIs were covered by my insurance but IVF was not. It was over $20,000 with medication. The finance department broke down the billing with line items which was helpful but I wish I had gotten it earlier in the process in order to plan ahead.
Dr. Sekhon preferred eSET
NY - Downtown

She [Dr. Sekhon] always greeted my partner and I, asked us how we were, made a point to say she was happy to see us. I felt like she was rooting for us. ... The treatment was not successful but I do feel like she gave me all the facts. She’s a realist, never emotional. I felt I could trust her and will be continuing on the next phase of my treatment with her.
Clinic [RMA of New York] was fine. The way they handle billing was slightly pushy. Generally good customer service. some of the staff who take blood are amateurs and every time I’d leave with bruises all over my arm. ... I had to call and tell them to send my prescription to the pharmacy. ... By my 3rd iui I felt the team was disorganized. I had to remind them once to put in my prescription. No sensitivity on the phone.
Ask lots of questions.
She always greeted my partner and I, asked us how we were, made a point to say she was happy to see us. I felt like she was rooting for us.
3 iui were not successful. We did 100 mg of clomid for all 3. My 3rd cycle I am not even sure it was working. First cycle I responded well, got pregnant, but miscarried.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Clinic was fine. The way they handle billing was slightly pushy. Generally good customer service. some of the staff who take blood are amateurs and every time I’d leave with bruises all over my arm.
Around 1300
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I had to call and tell them to send my prescription to the pharmacy.
NY - Downtown

Dr. Sekhon was warm, caring and understanding. She was communicative and empathetic. I always felt like we were in it together. When she missed an e-mail or call, once I had to call her out for it, she always was apologetic...I completed 4 rounds of IVF egg retrieval and insemination with Lucky. The first round I produced less eggs than expected and all tested to be abnormal. We then adjusted my treatment to a microdose lupron. This worked better and I produced 2 normal embryos on the second round. She suggested I go for round 3 to bank more, I did, and all retrieved were abnormal. I bit the bullet and went for round 4 where I had my best cycle yet with 5 normal embryos, 2 of which were Day 5.
The first round [at RMA of New York] I produced less eggs than expected and all tested to be abnormal. We then adjusted my treatment to a microdose lupron. This worked better and I produced 2 normal embryos on the second round. She suggested I go for round 3 to bank more, I did, and all retrieved were abnormal. I bit the bullet and went for round 4 where I had my best cycle yet with 5 normal embryos, 2 of which were Day 5.
$500K+
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Feel free to be honest with Lucky and air all of your concerns. It will make for a better experience for both of you.
Dr. Sekhon always made a point to reply to e-mails, return calls and patiently discuss next steps. She was reassuring but realistic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Constance Schmidt)
I always received very good care at RMA Eastside. No complaints about the nursing staff who were always warm and empathetic during my many months visiting their clinic.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I would tell a new patient to get their very early if they don't want to wait forever for their blood work/follicle counts. The clinic could get very crowded. It would have been nice to see my primary doctor, Lucky Sekhon, more during the harvest process. Normally random nurses and doctors would complete my scans, but they were all very nice.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It could get crowded so I was sure to get there early.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
The only thing that went wrong is that I was told I had a healthy female embryo after my second round. When it came time to implant, I was informed it was male. Not a huge, huge deal, but would have been nice to know the correct sex from the start.
NY - Downtown

My main doctor was Lucky Sekhon. She was very nice...She asked if we wanted more than 1 child. We said yes. She then recommended for us to do IVF instead of IUI. Because by the time we would like to have another child, I would be older and have less eggs etc. So it made sense to freeze embryos for the future...There wasn't very much communication or extra information given for a first timer who knows nothing about what to avoid while growing eggs, after the transfer and during those few weeks once you get pregnant etc. And the fact that I wasn't seen by the same doctor every time was not mentioned. Once the prescription was not sent to the pharmacy and I had to call them.
I saw a handful of doctors [at RMA of New York] because whenever I went in for ultrasounds etc. at the Madison Avenue location, I was seen by whoever was there that day. My main doctor was Lucky Sekhon. She was very nice...There wasn't very much communication or extra information given for a first timer who knows nothing about what to avoid during those few weeks once you get pregnant etc. And the fact that I wasn't seen by the same doctor every time was not mentioned.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I saw a handful of doctors because whenever I went in for ultrasounds etc. at the Madison Avenue location, I was seen by whoever was there that day. My main doctor was Lucky Sekhon. She was very nice.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
They have several locations and the Madison Avenue location has long opening hours. So that makes it convenient. It's hard to get a hold of your specific care team member, because they only have one phone number that covers all the clinics.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Some phlebotomists were not as good as others (you become an expert when you have blood drawn so often. It was more painful with some and left bruising than with others). It was busy at the Madison Avenue location, so the staff wasn't always super friendly. It wasn't communicated that you need to check out.
It was expensive that's for sure, but I can't remember the specific numbers.
It made sense to select a single embryo that had been tested and found viable. But for my second pregnancy I would like to have the option of transferring 2 embryos. But as far as I understood, RMA doesn't do that.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Sekhon was very informative and easy to talk to. She was very blunt and straight to the point. She made sure to answer all of my questions and never made me feel stupid for asking them. I felt as though I was receiving quality care throughout the entire experience...don't expect to see the doctor for more than three minutes at a time as this practice is extremely busy. if you don't mind minimal interaction with your doctor, then this is the correct avenue, however, if you want to spend a substantial amount of time with your doctor at each visit and constantly need explanation as to each step then go with a doctor in a smaller practice
RMA has A LOT of patients so you will likely not feel like a unique flower there. on the upside, they have done this A LOT and they know exactly what they're doing. they don't need to second guess your treatment strategy because they essentially have an algorithm that they're working off of so they know just how to approach your particular situation...you don't always get the one on one care that you expect when you pay 20k for treatment...don't expect to see the doctor for more than three minutes at a time...it was evident that the nursing staff was extremely busy and did not really have the time to be attentive and provide exceptional one on one care,
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
RMA is extremely busy and its understandable that you don't always get the one on one care that you expect when you pay 20k for treatment
Dr. Sekhon was very careful to ensure that everything went according to plan and may have been overly cautious, sometimes requiring that I come in daily for monitoring. I prefer to be overly cautious and I did not mind this one bit. I like the fact that the treatment plan was so comprehensive and created after hundreds of patients - Dr. Sekhon knows exactly what needs to be done
it was evident that the nursing staff was extremely busy and did not really have the time to be attentive and provide exceptional one on one care, but that was fine because I was in a rush most mornings when I was there and didn't feel the need to stop and chat for an extended period of time
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
you had to arrive before 9 am or they literally would make you leave and return the next day. sometimes you need to know what your blood levels are that day and you cannot wait one more day to do so - that was really annoying. sometimes I had to run there to make it to the 9 am cutoff. Also, it was about an hour wait every time.
20k
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
The clinic isn't run that well. They make mistakes and they're not very hospitable, but its nothing I cant tolerate. for example, my husband provided a sample and a few months later, was told that they don't have a sample from him. they eventually found it but it seemed like they either misplaced the paperwork or someone on the team didn't input the information correctly into their system

9 Eggs Frozen
Dr Sekhon is extremely personable. In my first consultation, she sat down with me for some time and explained the egg freezing process in great detail. She really listened to my concerns, did not try to sell me, and was honest about outcomes in a way that was backed by numbers...she treated me with care, compassion and understanding...The only things I would have liked more detail on upfront were -do not plan to travel during the injection process since you'll need to get checked on weekends too -no exercise or sex 2 weeks after retrieval...Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
[The staff at RMA of New York were] super helpful and available for questions at all points...[Monitoring appointments were] On time which is appreciated!...$13,500 [Egg Freezing]...I was very impressed with RMA's friendly staff which ran on-time. The staff even works on the weekends. The practice is trusted by many patients. Be ready for daily blood work and ultrasounds. I had a great experience and recommend RMA to everyone as it was recommended to me by my OB/GYN...Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
9 Eggs Frozen
European, Black or African-American
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I loved Dr Sekhon. Egg freezing is such a big risk emotionally and financially, and she treated me with care, compassion and understanding. I am recommending her and the egg freezing process to everyone.It was painless, did not take much time daily, and offers extreme peace of mind. The only things I would have liked more detail on upfront were -do not plan to travel during the injection process since you'll need to get checked on weekends too -no exercise or sex 2 weeks after retrieval
The shots are not painful. I'm scared of needles and I could do them solo.
Dr Sekhon is extremely personable. In my first consultation, she sat down with me for some time and explained the egg freezing process in great detail. She really listened to my concerns, did not try to sell me, and was honest about outcomes in a way that was backed by numbers. During the 10-day injection process, I had questions about dosage twice and RMA's nurse hotline answered immediately.
lupron twice a day for 10 days menopur once a day for 10 days follistem pen once a day for 10 days Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
super helpful and available for questions at all points
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
On time which is appreciated!
NY - Downtown

Dr. Sekhon is absolutely amazing, I would recommend her to anyone who had to go through this process. You can tell from her bedside manner, alone, that she genuinely cares and is supportive of ensuring that you receive the best results possible. She also is extremely responsive on email, which I really appreciated since I had a lot of questions! She is also just such a nice person and makes you feel very cared for. She made this process a great experience for me and if I have to do it again I will only use her!...She is extremely detailed and thorough, and goes out of her way to make sure that her patients understand every step of the process.
I spent most of my time at the East Side location [of RMA of New York] - the team there was very thorough and took their time to assist with whatever questions \ needs I had. The team at SoHo was also great, but sometimes I felt a little bit more rushed or cramped in at that office...My experience with the nursing staff at the East Side and SoHo locations were both great. Everyone was very caring and compassionate, and you never felt rushed. I usually ended up having the same nurses, so it was that much better having familiar faces!...Dr. Sekhon is absolutely amazing, I would recommend her to anyone who had to go through this process. You can tell from her bedside manner, alone, that she genuinely cares and is supportive of ensuring that you receive the best results possible. She also is extremely responsive on email, which I really appreciated since I had a lot of questions! She is also just such a nice person and makes you feel very cared for. She made this process a great experience for me and if I have to do it again I will only use her!
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is the most patient, considerate and caring doctor I have ever been a patient of. She is extremely detailed and thorough, and goes out of her way to make sure that her patients understand every step of the process. She is truly remarkable and made my experience enjoyable and easy to understand!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I spent most of my time at the East Side location - the team there was very thorough and took their time to assist with whatever questions \ needs I had. The team at SoHo was also great, but sometimes I felt a little bit more rushed or cramped in at that office.
NY - Eastside
40 Eggs Frozen
[The nurses at RMA of New York were] Nice and efficient...Strengths: locations all around Manhattan; well established clinic made me feel like I was in good hands; everyone at clinic was very responsive. Weaknesses: videos showing how to administer treatments were just okay...[Dr. Lucky Sekhon is a] Great doctor! I felt like I was in excellent hands the entire time. During consultation she gave me a thorough understanding of the process and risks, she was kind and compassionate, and she was available (and responsive) by email during my entire experience. I have already recommended her to 3 friends... made an effort to get to know me. Every time I saw her, she checked in to see how I was doing and asked me questions about my life (outside of questions related to the medical treatment)
40 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon made an effort to get to know me. Every time I saw her, she checked in to see how I was doing and asked me questions about my life (outside of questions related to the medical treatment).
Nice and efficient