6.4
6.4

Good

Royal College of Surgeons (Ireland)
Mount Sinai
Mount Sinai

Lucky Sekhon works in 2 offices at

594 Broadway
NY - Mount Sinai
5 East 98th St

My main doctor was Lucky Sekhon. She was very nice...She asked if we wanted more than 1 child. We said yes. She then recommended for us to do IVF instead of IUI. Because by the time we would like to have another child, I would be older and have less eggs etc. So it made sense to freeze embryos for the future...There wasn't very much communication or extra information given for a first timer who knows nothing about what to avoid while growing eggs, after the transfer and during those few weeks once you get pregnant etc. And the fact that I wasn't seen by the same doctor every time was not mentioned. Once the prescription was not sent to the pharmacy and I had to call them.
I saw a handful of doctors [at RMA of New York] because whenever I went in for ultrasounds etc. at the Madison Avenue location, I was seen by whoever was there that day. My main doctor was Lucky Sekhon. She was very nice...There wasn't very much communication or extra information given for a first timer who knows nothing about what to avoid during those few weeks once you get pregnant etc. And the fact that I wasn't seen by the same doctor every time was not mentioned.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I saw a handful of doctors because whenever I went in for ultrasounds etc. at the Madison Avenue location, I was seen by whoever was there that day. My main doctor was Lucky Sekhon. She was very nice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
They have several locations and the Madison Avenue location has long opening hours. So that makes it convenient. It's hard to get a hold of your specific care team member, because they only have one phone number that covers all the clinics.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Some phlebotomists were not as good as others (you become an expert when you have blood drawn so often. It was more painful with some and left bruising than with others). It was busy at the Madison Avenue location, so the staff wasn't always super friendly. It wasn't communicated that you need to check out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York.
It was expensive that's for sure, but I can't remember the specific numbers.
Describe Lucky Sekhon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
It made sense to select a single embryo that had been tested and found viable. But for my second pregnancy I would like to have the option of transferring 2 embryos. But as far as I understood, RMA doesn't do that.
NY - Downtown

Dr. Sekhon was very informative and easy to talk to. She was very blunt and straight to the point. She made sure to answer all of my questions and never made me feel stupid for asking them. I felt as though I was receiving quality care throughout the entire experience...don't expect to see the doctor for more than three minutes at a time as this practice is extremely busy. if you don't mind minimal interaction with your doctor, then this is the correct avenue, however, if you want to spend a substantial amount of time with your doctor at each visit and constantly need explanation as to each step then go with a doctor in a smaller practice
RMA has A LOT of patients so you will likely not feel like a unique flower there. on the upside, they have done this A LOT and they know exactly what they're doing. they don't need to second guess your treatment strategy because they essentially have an algorithm that they're working off of so they know just how to approach your particular situation...you don't always get the one on one care that you expect when you pay 20k for treatment...don't expect to see the doctor for more than three minutes at a time...it was evident that the nursing staff was extremely busy and did not really have the time to be attentive and provide exceptional one on one care,
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
RMA is extremely busy and its understandable that you don't always get the one on one care that you expect when you pay 20k for treatment
Describe the protocols Lucky Sekhon used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Dr. Sekhon was very careful to ensure that everything went according to plan and may have been overly cautious, sometimes requiring that I come in daily for monitoring. I prefer to be overly cautious and I did not mind this one bit. I like the fact that the treatment plan was so comprehensive and created after hundreds of patients - Dr. Sekhon knows exactly what needs to be done
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
it was evident that the nursing staff was extremely busy and did not really have the time to be attentive and provide exceptional one on one care, but that was fine because I was in a rush most mornings when I was there and didn't feel the need to stop and chat for an extended period of time
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
you had to arrive before 9 am or they literally would make you leave and return the next day. sometimes you need to know what your blood levels are that day and you cannot wait one more day to do so - that was really annoying. sometimes I had to run there to make it to the 9 am cutoff. Also, it was about an hour wait every time.
20k
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
The clinic isn't run that well. They make mistakes and they're not very hospitable, but its nothing I cant tolerate. for example, my husband provided a sample and a few months later, was told that they don't have a sample from him. they eventually found it but it seemed like they either misplaced the paperwork or someone on the team didn't input the information correctly into their system
NY - Downtown
Dr. Sekhon is soft spoken but clear about everything you should expect. She describes the steps in the easiest and most understandable way. She drew pictures and gave us the statistics behind every choice we had. I always knew what to expect...She works with a team of doctors so you may not always see her but you will always be in communication with her. As a team it’s not just Dr. Sekhons treatment plan it’s a collective of experienced physicians planning what to do next.
I wish their monitoring hours [at RMA of New York] were a little more flexible. I didn’t have issues with it because of the multiple locations but noticed some patients who were late to the allotted hours were sometimes turned away. I also wish the specimen retrieval for my partner could have happened at any of their city locations instead of just the one...My nursing team was compassionate and easy to work with. They took their time making sure I was aware of every step we were taking together.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Every time I sat down with Dr. Sekhon and her team they explained what I needed to know and took time to answer our questions. They didn’t push us to certain procedures over others and made sure I was comfortable 100% of the time.
We did 3 IUI cycles but because of my unexplained infertility and the expected outcomes due to a combination of my mothers history of early menopause and my low AMH we decided to move on to IVF. We decided on a single transfer after egg retrieval yielded 3 useable embryos.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I wish their monitoring hours were a little more flexible. I didn’t have issues with it because of the multiple locations but noticed some patients who were late to the allotted hours were sometimes turned away. I also wish the specimen retrieval for my partner could have happened at any of their city locations instead of just the one.
Insurance covered almost all costs aside from meds. RMA found the pharmacy that would charge me the least for these.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Sekhon truly listened to my situation and concerns, and advised but never pushed my husband and I to make a quick decision. She gave helpful guidance and wanted us to make the best decision for us. She is patient, intelligent, and compassionate. I think so highly of her. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process...She is truly skilled, amazing at her work and always willing to answer any questions my husband and I had along the way...
This clinic [RMA of New York] is like none I’ve been to before - the most kind, helpful and welcoming staff - from the receptionists to the phlebotomists, medical assistants, everyone - I’ve never experienced such fabulous care before...[nurse was] always willing to answer questions or discuss anything in email or over the phone. She truly wanted to make sure I felt comfortable and understood the process completely. She was always kind and quick to respond. I’m so grateful for her kindness, expertise and help.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon will guide you to where you want to be - trust her and take everything a day at time. You are in the best hands.
Dr. Sekhon was so personable, thorough, helpful and calm. I trust her completely and she made the process as seamless as possible. I’m truly grateful that she was my doctor. She is truly skilled, amazing at her work and always willing to answer any questions my husband and I had along the way. She’s an absolute star.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Needle)
Jennifer Needle was fantastic - always willing to answer questions or discuss anything in email or over the phone. She truly wanted to make sure I felt comfortable and understood the process completely. She was always kind and quick to respond. I’m so grateful for her kindness, expertise and help.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
This clinic is like none I’ve been to before - the most kind, helpful and welcoming staff - from the receptionists to the phlebotomists, medical assistants, everyone - I’ve never experienced such fabulous care before. I actually enjoyed going to the appointments.
IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Sekhon is a caring, helpful doctor. Our procedures went exactly how she described. While I didn't see her at every monitoring visit, I was always seen by one of her doctor colleagues who were friendly and professional as well. I appreciated Dr. Sekhon's willingness to answer questions and provide additional detail about the protocol we were following...We did 1 egg retrieval and 1 FET which resulted in a pregnancy. We were also recommended to do PGT.
RMA of NY is a large clinic but very efficiently run. The staff was friendly and helpful - this process was physically and emotionally tiring for me - but I felt confident about the expertise of my doctors and nursing staff...Jennifer [nurse] was extremely helpful in coordinating care. We primarily communicated over email and she would respond very quickly...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is a caring, helpful doctor. Our procedures went exactly how she described. While I didn't see her at every monitoring visit, I was always seen by one of her doctor colleagues who were friendly and professional as well. I appreciated Dr. Sekhon's willingness to answer questions and provide additional detail about the protocol we were following. IVF is a convoluted process but I felt confident we were in good hands with her.
Bring all your questions to your first visit - she will take the time to answer them.
I
Jennifer was extremely helpful in coordinating care. We primarily communicated over email and she would respond very quickly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The doctor and I were on the same page re: doing a eSET
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
In between the egg retrieval and FET, I had to call a few times to discuss the next steps for my cycle. It felt like things were a bit up in the air - but overall it was a minor blip in my experience.
IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Sekhon was smart, warm, confident and communicated well. I felt like she knew me and was invested in the success of my treatment. Even when delivering disappointing news, she made me feel hopeful. I would recommend her to friends...We did single embryo transfer after undergoing embryo testing. This was Dr. Sekhon's recommendation and what we wanted to do.
Our IVF coordinator was very kind and available to answer questions or help with matters regarding medication, appointments, etc...RMA seems to be a smoothly run and efficient clinic. I felt I could trust in the team to manage my care, which I found very relaxing and helped with my success. The doctors are good (especially Dr. Sekhon) as well as all the nurses and coordinators. The facilities are clean and not intimidating.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon was very warm, conversational, and available. I felt like she was truly invested in my care and success every step of the way.
We did two rounds of IVF and Dr. Sekhon was very attentive every step of the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Our IVF coordinator was very kind and available to answer questions or help with matters regarding medication, appointments, etc. I always felt I could reach out to her. It can be hard to reach the nursing staff at RMA, but they always called in a timely manner with all the information necessary. Great team!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Our insurance covered a majority of it, but we were still out of pocket about $2k per IVF cycle.

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr Sekhon was a great doctor. She was clear honest about challenges but optimistic about success. I left every appointment or phone call with her feeling like there was always a solution. We had a difficult road for 2.5 years but Dr Sekhon was truthful and we worked together to find solutions...She described each procedure clearly. When I was ready for my transfer we had a hiccup and I had to have surgery, she helped me find a surgeon and get things taken care of quickly...
Sometimes RMA monitoring hours feel like a factory, if possible to extend hours later into morning would be ideal. The staff were all fantastic and welcoming every time I went to visit. Brooklyn location is the best with the new facilities...I didn't receive results on the same day so my appointment was not confirmed for the follow day...They [nurses at RMA NY] were all excellent...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr Sekhon was a great doctor. She was clear honest about challenges but optimistic about success. I left every appointment or phone call with her feeling like there was always a solution. We had a difficult road for 2.5 years but Dr Sekhon was truthful and we worked together to find solutions. Today I am12 weeks 5 days with a donor egg baby
facts are great, sharing success stories will help
Dr Sekhon was great. she was thoughtful and cared about me and my journey
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Lindsey Wells)
They were all excellent
IVF is expensive
N/A single embryo transfer is the way to go with less risk and higher success
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I didn't receive results on the same day so my appointment was not confirmed for the follow day. In worked out
2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Sekhon was always honest and knew exactly what was going on during my appointments...She followed up promptly and provided honest and realistic expectations. I felt like she was focused on my treatment even though she had many other patients. She had great bedside manner and kept things light when appropriate and was honest when needed...very personable and compassionate throughout both times I did IVF with her...
Strengths- They are on top of everything. All nurses and doctors were nice and well educated. Great follow up of phone calls and emails. Weaknesses- Many people in waiting room during monitoring hours. Not always sure how long blood and sonogram would take in the mornings...Dr. Sekhon was always honest and knew exactly what was going on during my appointments. Her or a nurse always promptly replied to my concerns...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon was very personable and compassionate throughout both times I did IVF with her. She followed up promptly and provided honest and realistic expectations. I felt like she was focused on my treatment even though she had many other patients. She had great bedside manner and kept things light when appropriate and was honest when needed.
Trust her
I began by trying clomid and letrozol and timed intercourse. Followed by 3 cycles of IUI. Followed by IVF cycle which provided and positive pregnancy. For the second time, started right with a transfer cycle using a frozen embryo.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Copay for monitoring Thawing of embryo
NY - Downtown
Dr. Sekhon was always on top of my updates and was always available for questions. I never felt like a number even though I knew she was busy...She always offered any clinical research information that would support her recommendations which helped me feel more comfortable...Since we only had 1 normal embryo, we decided to transfer the one.
Strengths [of RMA of NY]: A large, trusted organization that doesn't make you feel like a number. Wit a large organization, you can feel comfortable that you are getting top quality care with a company that as the best NYC has to offer. Weaknesses: The covid screening process is a little wonky - could be more seamless. But that's very small in the big picture...We paid around $5,000 out of pocket on the second retrieval.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I like Dr. Sekhon's style of providing facts, data and professional opinion. I am not a patient that needs sugar coating so I would rather have someone speak to me in a clear and direct manner as Dr. Sekhon always did. She was always patient with my numerous questions and had thoughtful answers to help guide my journey. She always offered any clinical research information that would support her recommendations which helped me feel more comfortable.
RMA is a large organization, so you would need to feel comfortable being one in the 'machine', but if you see Dr. Sekhon you can feel confident that you have a super smart doctor that will tend to your cycle closely.
For retrievals - Folistim and Menopur for egg stimulation. Pregnyl for trigger. For 2 retrievals I collected between 10-13 eggs per, and was able to send 5 blasts per retrieval for genetic testing. Unfortunately, I only had 1 embryo come back genetically normal. Birth control between each transfer. Also, used birth control before preparing for transfer. For transfer - Estrogen 3x a day as well as Progesterone shots daily. I was weened off medication by 9 weeks 2 days pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Constance Scmidt)
Super helpful and responsive.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths: A large, trusted organization that doesn't make you feel like a number. Wit a large organization, you can feel comfortable that you are getting top quality care with a company that as the best NYC has to offer. Weaknesses: The covid screening process is a little wonky - could be more seamless. But that's very small in the big picture.
We maxed our $30,000 lifetime insurance coverage across treatment and medication. We paid around $5,000 out of pocket on the second retrieval.
Since we only had 1 normal embryo, we decided to transfer the one.

2019, 9 Eggs Frozen
Dr Sekhon is extremely personable. In my first consultation, she sat down with me for some time and explained the egg freezing process in great detail. She really listened to my concerns, did not try to sell me, and was honest about outcomes in a way that was backed by numbers...she treated me with care, compassion and understanding...The only things I would have liked more detail on upfront were -do not plan to travel during the injection process since you'll need to get checked on weekends too -no exercise or sex 2 weeks after retrieval...Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
[The staff at RMA of New York were] super helpful and available for questions at all points...[Monitoring appointments were] On time which is appreciated!...$13,500 [Egg Freezing]...I was very impressed with RMA's friendly staff which ran on-time. The staff even works on the weekends. The practice is trusted by many patients. Be ready for daily blood work and ultrasounds. I had a great experience and recommend RMA to everyone as it was recommended to me by my OB/GYN...Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I loved Dr Sekhon. Egg freezing is such a big risk emotionally and financially, and she treated me with care, compassion and understanding. I am recommending her and the egg freezing process to everyone.It was painless, did not take much time daily, and offers extreme peace of mind. The only things I would have liked more detail on upfront were -do not plan to travel during the injection process since you'll need to get checked on weekends too -no exercise or sex 2 weeks after retrieval
The shots are not painful. I'm scared of needles and I could do them solo.
Dr Sekhon is extremely personable. In my first consultation, she sat down with me for some time and explained the egg freezing process in great detail. She really listened to my concerns, did not try to sell me, and was honest about outcomes in a way that was backed by numbers. During the 10-day injection process, I had questions about dosage twice and RMA's nurse hotline answered immediately.
lupron twice a day for 10 days menopur once a day for 10 days follistem pen once a day for 10 days Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
super helpful and available for questions at all points
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
On time which is appreciated!
NY - Downtown
Dr. Sekhon is extremely knowledgeable and gives us a clear picture of the treatments and procedures. She will answer all your questions irrespective of the time( day/ night/ weekend/ after hours)...She will work smart for the best outcome for each patient. I would highly recommend her to any one I know...Dr. Sekhon was compassionate and treated me with care
The entire team [at RMA of New York is] co-ordinated very well. There was no hassle. Instructions to the patient was clear and monitoring was perfectly on time with occasionally(2/15) more 15 min waiting time.Wish they had more monitoring locations throughout NYC...Nurse co-ordinator was nice. She responded promptly to any question from ordering the medications to the next steps in the procedure etc
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is extremely knowledgeable and gives us a clear picture of the treatments and procedures. She will answer all your questions irrespective of the time( day/ night/ weekend/ after hours) which most of the doctors never do. She is so caring and you can reach out to her with whatever questions/ concerns that may arise in your mind at any point during the treatment. She is there to comfort us and her response gives us peace of mind. If you are with Dr. Sekhon, never bother about the outcome. She will work smart for the best outcome for each patient. I would highly recommend her to any one I know.
Stay calm and be happy. The best is waiting and Dr. Sekhon works for us.
Dr. Sekhon was compassionate and treated me with care
Medications used: Follistim, Menopur, Ganiralex,leuprolide, Estrace, Progesterone in oil, endometrin
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The entire team co-ordinated very well. There was no hassle. Instructions to the patient was clear and monitoring was perfectly on time with occasionally(2/15) more 15 min waiting time.Wish they had more monitoring locations throughout NYC
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Easy monitoring appointments and they value your time and theirs. So, it was super easy.
That is the best approach for the mom and the baby.
NY - Downtown
Dr. Sekhon is absolutely amazing, I would recommend her to anyone who had to go through this process. You can tell from her bedside manner, alone, that she genuinely cares and is supportive of ensuring that you receive the best results possible. She also is extremely responsive on email, which I really appreciated since I had a lot of questions! She is also just such a nice person and makes you feel very cared for. She made this process a great experience for me and if I have to do it again I will only use her!...She is extremely detailed and thorough, and goes out of her way to make sure that her patients understand every step of the process.
I spent most of my time at the East Side location [of RMA of New York] - the team there was very thorough and took their time to assist with whatever questions \ needs I had. The team at SoHo was also great, but sometimes I felt a little bit more rushed or cramped in at that office...My experience with the nursing staff at the East Side and SoHo locations were both great. Everyone was very caring and compassionate, and you never felt rushed. I usually ended up having the same nurses, so it was that much better having familiar faces!...Dr. Sekhon is absolutely amazing, I would recommend her to anyone who had to go through this process. You can tell from her bedside manner, alone, that she genuinely cares and is supportive of ensuring that you receive the best results possible. She also is extremely responsive on email, which I really appreciated since I had a lot of questions! She is also just such a nice person and makes you feel very cared for. She made this process a great experience for me and if I have to do it again I will only use her!
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is the most patient, considerate and caring doctor I have ever been a patient of. She is extremely detailed and thorough, and goes out of her way to make sure that her patients understand every step of the process. She is truly remarkable and made my experience enjoyable and easy to understand!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I spent most of my time at the East Side location - the team there was very thorough and took their time to assist with whatever questions \ needs I had. The team at SoHo was also great, but sometimes I felt a little bit more rushed or cramped in at that office.
NY - Eastside
2022, 11 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Sekon had a kind, calm and reassuring presence every time I met with her. She explained in a lots of detail which helped me feel comfortable with the procedure. After the procedure she helped me think through whether I needed to go through an additional cycle of retrieval...In our followup visit she took the time to explain all of my remaining questions...
[RMA of New York] Locations were very convenient and staff was helpful and responsive. Did have some trouble once billing was complete getting medications ordered, but that was quickly resolved. Locations were opened on holidays and always took me on time...Well organized and mellow office. I was given a time to come in during monitoring hours and was usually in and out within 15 minutes...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekon took the time to explain the egg retrieval and freezing process in lots of detail, which made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. During the process everyone in her office was kind and helpful. In our followup visit she took the time to explain all of my remaining questions
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Costs were all outlined (medications, freezing, procedure). This was all covered by my insurance
2022, 25 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Lucky Sekhon] was great! She was very communicative through the nurses and always available via email for any questions I had. She was direct but also compassionate and always made me feel comfortable...Definitely work with her but understand you won't be with her at most appointments and she may not perform the actual procedure...wish I could have been with Dr. Sekhon on most visits but I understand she goes to multiple offices and is also performing procedures
I had a great experience with RMA of New York at the midtown east location. I really thought the administrative staff, nurses and doctors (especially Dr. Sekhon) were all attentive, thorough and allowed me to ask questions. The wait time was also never long. I only wish I could have been with Dr. Sekhon on most visits but I understand she goes to multiple offices and is also performing procedures... I wish I could have worked with certain nurses more regularly who were better at drawing blood so I would have little or no bruising vs. some nurses that didn't seem as great with drawing blood
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon was great! She was very communicative through the nurses and always available via email for any questions I had. She was direct but also compassionate and always made me feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Rachel Freundlich)
Attentive and answered my questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Timely, thorough and helpful. I wish I could have worked with certain nurses more regularly who were better at drawing blood so I would have little or no bruising vs. some nurses that didn't seem as great with drawing blood.
Approximately $17,000

3 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
She [Dr. Sekhon] is personable, smart and incrediblly dedicated. I feel lucky to have her as our doctor for this very stressful process. Lucky listened, provided balanced advance, and went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met...amazing bedside manner- she really sees each patient as an individual and takes the time to explain all procedures and her reasoning very well...
Strength is they've [RMA of NY] done a lot of IVF. Weakness is it feels a bit like a factory. Overall, however, I had a wonderful experience bc my primary team w Dr Sekhon was great. RMA also does a good job of providing a financial counselor to help w understanding the payment portion of the journey which is key...No options for multiple embryo transfer at RMA...Great nursing staff- supportive and kind...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is a gift. She is personable, smart and incrediblly dedicated. I feel lucky to have her as our doctor for this very stressful process. Lucky listened, provided balanced advance, and went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met. I'd recommend her to anyone seeking to get pregnant.
Come with all your questions- Dr. Sekhon will gladly answer them!
Lucky has the most amazing bedside manner- she really sees each patient as an individual and takes the time to explain all procedures and her reasoning very well.
- I don't recall
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Great nursing staff- supportive and kind.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strength is they've done a lot of IVF. Weakness is it feels a bit like a factory. Overall, however, I had a wonderful experience bc my primary team w Dr Sekhon was great. RMA also does a good job of providing a financial counselor to help w understanding the payment portion of the journey which is key.
$16k per cycle
No options for multiple embryo transfer at RMA; one thing that may be worth considering as a future possible change
NY - Downtown

Dr.Sekhon personally called me to discuss important information, such as Covid protocols, and positive pregnancy test. She also made sure to perform my embryo transfer. She was very empathic and listened to my concerns...She always explained things very clearly, and was available to further discuss any matters by phone or email. I found her to be very personable and professional.
I thought RMA did an excellent job at managing the monitoring hours especially during the beginning of Covid. All appointments were spaced out to ensure social distancing in the office, via text message to enter...The nurses and care coordinator were all great to work with...You may not always get to see Dr Sekhon every time for the office visits, but she made sure to call me with important news.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I felt very comfortable with Dr Sekhon throughout my IVF treatment. She always explained things very clearly, and was available to further discuss any matters by phone or email. I found her to be very personable and professional. My overall experience with Dr Sekhon was positive and I would highly recommend her.
You may not always get to see Dr Sekhon every time for the office visits, but she made sure to call me with important news. I was very happy that she was able to perform my embryo transfer, which ended up being successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Connie Schmidt)
The nurses and care coordinator were all great to work with

2019, 40 Eggs Frozen
[The nurses at RMA of New York were] Nice and efficient...Strengths: locations all around Manhattan; well established clinic made me feel like I was in good hands; everyone at clinic was very responsive. Weaknesses: videos showing how to administer treatments were just okay...[Dr. Lucky Sekhon is a] Great doctor! I felt like I was in excellent hands the entire time. During consultation she gave me a thorough understanding of the process and risks, she was kind and compassionate, and she was available (and responsive) by email during my entire experience. I have already recommended her to 3 friends... made an effort to get to know me. Every time I saw her, she checked in to see how I was doing and asked me questions about my life (outside of questions related to the medical treatment)
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon made an effort to get to know me. Every time I saw her, she checked in to see how I was doing and asked me questions about my life (outside of questions related to the medical treatment).
Nice and efficient
Efficient!
NY - Downtown
[Dr. Sekhon has] Excellent bedside manners, positive attitude, Seems very confident in the treatment plan, made me feel very well taken care of. Unfortunately monitoring visits don’t allow much time for discussions, but in my Zoom appointments the doctor went over everything in detail...Book consults separately from monitoring visits as mornings are very busy and doctor doesn’t have much time
[at RMA of New York] I was a bit disappointing in the service level now compared to 5 years ago when I first started seeing them. Phone lines were sooo busy, I got incorrect information from the telephone operator/nurse (nothing serious just concerning opening hours), I had to call back to get the information already requested....
Friendly and detail oriented
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I saw Dr Stein before I switched to Dr Sekhon. I was not pleased with his bedside manners and his coordinator. She called in wrong prescriptions to my pharmacy which resulted in me having to wait on line to reach her (coordinators don’t have a direct line which makes communication very hard). She also never sent me the treatment protocol after I asked 4 times for it.

2022, Successful
The clinic [RMA of New York] is very busy and there are a lot of patients. But, if you get there on time, it's usually not too bad of a wait time. The doctors are all different and you'll probably see someone different each appointment but they're all nice...Dr. Lucky [Sekhon] was very responsive and always gave me time to ask any questions...was really great - made me feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend her! She was very responsive and explained everything really well. The best part was her being available for any questions via email...If you can, try to see Dr. Lucky for all your monitoring appointments - she's really great!
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lucky was really great - made me feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend her! She was very responsive and explained everything really well. The best part was her being available for any questions via email.
Dr. Lucky was very responsive and always gave me time to ask any questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is very busy and there are a lot of patients. But, if you get there on time, it's usually not too bad of a wait time. The doctors are all different and you'll probably see someone different each appointment but they're all nice.
2019 - 2022, Successful
My experience with Dr. Sekhon has been wonderful. She is very informative and has a great bedside manner that makes you feel comfortable and cared for. She and her team have been consistent with follow up and have helped accommodate instances when I was out of town and needed to seek monitoring needs outside of their office...She was warm, personable and offered the right guidance for me...
RMA New York was efficient, professional and accommodating. One thing they could improve upon is clarity of process. It was explained to me in detail by my coordinator at the initial consultation but once I was in cycles it would have been helpful to have it explained again with my particular circumstance/ plan in mind...She [Dr. Sekhon] was warm, personable and offered the right guidance for me...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
She was warm, personable and offered the right guidance for me.

2021, Successful
We absolutely loved working with Dr. Sekhon. Such a positive and fun experience. We were not expecting to go this route, but she did such a great job explaining everything to us, but also not pressuring us to do anything. We also corresponded with her via email and she was very responsive...I felt like I was talking to a friend, and cared for like I was family...
The downtown SoHo office [RMA of New York] was very efficient, I never had to wait long to be seen. Scheduling appointments was a bit frustrating at first, but ended up doing all my appointment via my IVF coordinator over email which was easier than doing it over the phone...Dr. Lucky was amazing, I felt like I was talking to a friend, and cared for like I was family.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is trustworthy and never be afraid to ask her any questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The downtown SoHo office was very efficient, I never had to wait long to be seen. Scheduling appointments was a bit frustrating at first, but ended up doing all my appointment via my IVF coordinator over email which was easier than doing it over the phone.