Medical SchoolITESM-EMIS
ResidencyBaylor
FellowshipU. of Texas Southwestern
799 South Mesa Hills
El Paso, TX 79912
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Luis Noble to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southwest Center for Reproductive Health to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 52%Neutral: 48%9
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
He [Dr. Noble] seems very knowledgeable and has been willing to spend time explaining everything to us. He is always friendly and calls you by name. He presented us with multiple treatment options and explained each in detail...Dr. Noble remembered everything we had talked about from previous appointments even when months had gone by....Have questions ready because he is willing to answer them when he is in the room with you but getting answers after that can be difficult.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
He seems very knowledgeable and has been willing to spend time explaining everything to us. He is always friendly and calls you by name. He presented us with multiple treatment options and explained each in detail.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
The staff is very personable and they always call you by name. Dr. Noble remembered everything we had talked about from previous appointments even when months had gone by.
Describe the protocols Luis Noble used in your cycles at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
We are currently doing a hybrid IUI cycle with a low dose of clomid and injectables with plans to do the iui next week. I will have had 2 ultrasounds prior to iui to Check for follicle development. The reason for this treatment is that my husband has semi low motility with some coagulation and there seems to be no issues with me. We chose a conservative route for the first round.
They have all been friendly and personable. They took the time to explain all the injections and demonstrate how to mix medicines and administer the injections.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
The clinics strengths are that they treat you like a person and spend time explaining everything. Their weaknesses are that there is a very long wait time for appointments and they don’t give you any options on your appointment schedule it’s a take it or leave it because they have so many waiting. They also seem to be a little on the higher price because there really is no comptetition around.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Consultations and diagnostic ultrasounds were roughly $500, the iui process with medications for one cycle totals $1100
El Paso
Dr. Noble was a angel. His bed side manner was wonderful. He was so sensitive to our journey and very attentive. The first round we just did ferma and trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm before ovulation...Each cycle he evaluated what we did and made changes... Dr. Noble is kind and compassionate. He had wonderful bedside manner and went above and beyond our expectations.... He was very attentive to our needs and sensitive to our journey.
Dr. Noble is kind and compassionate. He had wonderful bedside manner and went above and beyond our expectations. We feel very blessed to have him here in El Paso, TX. He was very attentive to our needs and sensitive to our journey.
He's wonderful! Even if our treatments didn't work, he is sensitive and attentive to your needs.
Dr. Noble was a angel. His bed side manner was wonderful. He was so sensitive to our journey and very attentive. The first round we just did ferma and trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm before ovulation, that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. The second round we added injections and ferma with trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm during ovulation, that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. The third time we upped my dosage or everything, injections and ferma, did trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm after ovulation and that resulted in a positive pregnancy test and a live singlton birth. Each cycle he evaluated what we did and made changes. His entire staff was sensitive also. We even took my daughter to visit him and his staff when my daughter was 6 months old. They remembered us and they all loved on her. They even gave us a gift. El Paso, TX is honestly so blessed that he chose to locate his practice here. I can't say enough good things about him and his whole office.
first cycle- letrozol and trigger shot (gonal F) with donor sperm iui before ovulation, negative pregnancy test Second cycle- letrozol, injections and trigger shot (Gonal F) with donor sperm iui during ovulation, negative pregnancy test Third cycle- letrozol, injections every other day once menstrual cycle was done (7 days or so) and trigger shot (gonal F) with donor sperm iui after ovulation, positive pregnancy test
The nurses were wonderful. Just as compassionate and sensitive to us as Dr. Noble.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
There are long wait times. But that's excepted as this is the only fertility clinic in the El Paso, TX & Las Cruces, NM area. This is also expected because if one patient just found out they had a chromosome defect then they would have a lot of questions, and we need to be sensitive to others that are there. So the long wait times don't bother me. There is a long wait list but again that is expected. Overall, it's a wonderful clinic.
I can't recall a breakdown of everything but over all we paid $12,000 out of pocket, as insurance in Texas doesn't cover fertility treatments. The 12,000 included all the testing that needed to be done before starting treatments and the procedures and the donor sperm.
Describe Luis Noble's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
we would order our sperm from California CyroBank and our clinic would prepare and spin the sperm for us. Dr. Noble would then inseminate me and would elevate my lower half for 20 minutes after the insemination.
El Paso
He [Dr. Luis Noble] knew his science, knew the timing of everything and was very upfront. He answered all the questions that I had. Went over all the test results with me. I would definitely go back to his office again.... When I was there they were only doing ultrasounds on certain days. But they did have you in an out fairly quickly which was awesome.... I had to see a psychologist first before he would proceed which I found to be unnerving, but she was really nice. But I think an overall waste of money in that we just ended up chit chatting about area schools.
He knew his science, knew the timing of everything and was very upfront. He answered all the questions that I had. Went over all the test results with me. I would definitely go back to his office again.
He went through everything and answered all of my questions.
I don't remember them. Once all my blood work was cleared I was given a calender to follow of when to take which pills and injections
I don't remember them as well except they were always very nice
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Truthfully I don't remember the costs. It was all out of pocket. The most expense was the sperm and the medications