Not available by email
ResidencyBaylor
FellowshipU. of Texas Southwestern
799 South Mesa Hills
El Paso, TX 79912
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Luis Noble to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southwest Center for Reproductive Health to a friend?
Other, Unexplained
Dr. Noble and staff have been caring. Dr. Noble was excellent throughout including my laparoscopy. ... Dr. Noble seems like a good person and is a great doctor. He explained everything well and remained hopeful for us. I do wish he would try some less costly approaches, but I think he is just trying to get us to our goal the best/fastest way.
And they [SW Ctr for Repro Health] don’t bill secondary insurance so I had to learn how and am still waiting to find out if they picked up the rest of the bill. Plus they only take Care Credit if the card has a visa/MasterCard logo. Mine does not. They only see you if you have paid your bill, which is understandable BUT waiting for secondary insurance since they don’t bill secondary.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
Save your money if your insurance doesn’t cover infertility and learn how to bill your secondary insurance yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
Describe the protocols Luis Noble used in your cycles at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
I first had a consultation. I then had certain bloodwork completed on certain days of my cycle, had a ultrasound completed to check follicles. Later I had an HSG completely. I received the results which were that yes I ovulate and HSG was clear. But b/c of my two csections and horrible infection, which caused me to PPROM and lose my daughter, he thought a laparoscopy would be ideal. Laparoscopy was completed and yes scar tissue and maybe a little endometriosis were discovered and removed. I had a post op appointment, plan was to try naturally for two months then try 3 medicated IUIs and finally IVF. IVF was always on the table, but super expensive. My age and AMH aren’t the best, but doctor and use seemed hopeful. We haven’t tried IUI yet b/c insurance doesn’t pay and we need to wait until we have the money and time for appointments.
Nurses have been great, except doctor’s signature was forgotten on my HSG paperwork so when I went to the hospital to get that done it was quite a fiasco.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Great, friendly but very busy. Seems like they are busy all the time. Everything seemed clean and things seemed to run very smoothly for how busy they are. They are constantly have so many appointments and everyone seems to know and do their part.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Expensive!!! And they don’t bill secondary insurance so I had to learn how and am still waiting to find out if they picked up the rest of the bill. Plus they only take Care Credit if the card has a visa/MasterCard logo. Mine does not. They only see you if you have paid your bill, which is understandable BUT waiting for secondary insurance since they don’t bill secondary.
Describe Luis Noble's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
I don’t know since we aren’t there yet.
What specific things went wrong at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
He [Dr. Noble] seems very knowledgeable and has been willing to spend time explaining everything to us. He is always friendly and calls you by name. He presented us with multiple treatment options and explained each in detail...Dr. Noble remembered everything we had talked about from previous appointments even when months had gone by....Have questions ready because he is willing to answer them when he is in the room with you but getting answers after that can be difficult.
The staff [at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health] is very personable and they always call you by name.The clinics strengths are that they treat you like a person and spend time explaining everything. Their weaknesses are that there is a very long wait time for appointments and they don’t give you any options on your appointment schedule it’s a take it or leave it because they have so many waiting...They took the time to explain all the injections and demonstrate how to mix medicines and administer the injections.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
He seems very knowledgeable and has been willing to spend time explaining everything to us. He is always friendly and calls you by name. He presented us with multiple treatment options and explained each in detail.
The staff is very personable and they always call you by name. Dr. Noble remembered everything we had talked about from previous appointments even when months had gone by.
We are currently doing a hybrid IUI cycle with a low dose of clomid and injectables with plans to do the iui next week. I will have had 2 ultrasounds prior to iui to Check for follicle development. The reason for this treatment is that my husband has semi low motility with some coagulation and there seems to be no issues with me. We chose a conservative route for the first round.
They have all been friendly and personable. They took the time to explain all the injections and demonstrate how to mix medicines and administer the injections.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
The clinics strengths are that they treat you like a person and spend time explaining everything. Their weaknesses are that there is a very long wait time for appointments and they don’t give you any options on your appointment schedule it’s a take it or leave it because they have so many waiting. They also seem to be a little on the higher price because there really is no comptetition around.
Consultations and diagnostic ultrasounds were roughly $500, the iui process with medications for one cycle totals $1100
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Noble was a angel. His bed side manner was wonderful. He was so sensitive to our journey and very attentive. The first round we just did ferma and trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm before ovulation...Each cycle he evaluated what we did and made changes... Dr. Noble is kind and compassionate. He had wonderful bedside manner and went above and beyond our expectations.... He was very attentive to our needs and sensitive to our journey.
The nurses [Southwest Center for Reproductive Health] were wonderful. Just as compassionate and sensitive to us as Dr. Noble....There are long wait times....There is a long wait list but again that is expected.... I can't say enough good things about him [Dr. Noble] and his whole office....I can't recall a breakdown of everything but over all we paid $12,000 out of pocket...The 12,000 included all the testing that needed to be done before starting treatments and the procedures and the donor sperm.
Dr. Noble is kind and compassionate. He had wonderful bedside manner and went above and beyond our expectations. We feel very blessed to have him here in El Paso, TX. He was very attentive to our needs and sensitive to our journey.
He's wonderful! Even if our treatments didn't work, he is sensitive and attentive to your needs.
Dr. Noble was a angel. His bed side manner was wonderful. He was so sensitive to our journey and very attentive. The first round we just did ferma and trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm before ovulation, that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. The second round we added injections and ferma with trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm during ovulation, that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. The third time we upped my dosage or everything, injections and ferma, did trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm after ovulation and that resulted in a positive pregnancy test and a live singlton birth. Each cycle he evaluated what we did and made changes. His entire staff was sensitive also. We even took my daughter to visit him and his staff when my daughter was 6 months old. They remembered us and they all loved on her. They even gave us a gift. El Paso, TX is honestly so blessed that he chose to locate his practice here. I can't say enough good things about him and his whole office.
first cycle- letrozol and trigger shot (gonal F) with donor sperm iui before ovulation, negative pregnancy test Second cycle- letrozol, injections and trigger shot (Gonal F) with donor sperm iui during ovulation, negative pregnancy test Third cycle- letrozol, injections every other day once menstrual cycle was done (7 days or so) and trigger shot (gonal F) with donor sperm iui after ovulation, positive pregnancy test
The nurses were wonderful. Just as compassionate and sensitive to us as Dr. Noble.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
There are long wait times. But that's excepted as this is the only fertility clinic in the El Paso, TX & Las Cruces, NM area. This is also expected because if one patient just found out they had a chromosome defect then they would have a lot of questions, and we need to be sensitive to others that are there. So the long wait times don't bother me. There is a long wait list but again that is expected. Overall, it's a wonderful clinic.
I can't recall a breakdown of everything but over all we paid $12,000 out of pocket, as insurance in Texas doesn't cover fertility treatments. The 12,000 included all the testing that needed to be done before starting treatments and the procedures and the donor sperm.
we would order our sperm from California CyroBank and our clinic would prepare and spin the sperm for us. Dr. Noble would then inseminate me and would elevate my lower half for 20 minutes after the insemination.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Noble has always been very honest with my husband and I. He has allowed us to try several different options without leading us on too long. He also has explained my husbands condition as we are dealing with male factor infertility. That is what we respect the most from him. I'm always given exact instructions and information so I'm never left with many questions.... My husband was first put on pregnyl for 6 months after 6 months his semen analysis still showed 0 sperm
They [SW Ctr for Repro Health] answer calls promptly and also return calls promptly. Very friendly and helpful with any questions I had/have. They were/are promt with relaying messages to nurse and doctor. Overall very kind, and compassionate staff....In total including purchase of donor sperm we paid $2500 for medicated iui cycle....His direct nurse is very good and explained everything well! Her name is Ana.
Be prepared financially and also have the time to be going to several visits.
Dr. Noble has been very honest with my husband and I the whole way through. He has allowed us to try different things but also not letting it go on too long.
My husband was first put on pregnyl for 6 months after 6 months his semen analysis still showed 0 sperm because of his pituitary macroadenoma. My husband and I then chose to go with donor sperm so now we are doing iui with donor sperm. I already did one full medicated round of iui with no pregnancy as a result. I will be trying again in May. I took clomid, menopur, gonal-f, and triggered with novarel.
His direct nurse is very good and explained everything well! Her name is Ana.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Overall very good. They answer calls promptly and also return calls promptly. Very friendly and helpful with any questions I had/have. They were/are promt with relaying messages to nurse and doctor. Overall very kind, and compassionate staff.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
He [Dr. Luis Noble] is amazing describes everything and is positive entertaining about him. He has completed my endo surgery and explained everything in none medical person terms. He has a great spirit about him and truly cares about us patients and their well being! He is absolutely wonderful!.... After my first visit he ordered thorough test and once those came back he stated what the protocol was going to be. After the my first IUI I wound up pregnant he monitored me very closely because I have a history of ectopic pregnancy. He had me do blood work every other day. Sadly the pregnancy ended. We did 2 more IUIs which sadly failed. I had surgery one week ago he was very thorough during the surgery got rid of all the endo he could find. He is allowing us to try naturally for 2 months he was very optimistic!
[SW Center for Reproductive Health is a] Wonderful clinic !!! They are all very sweet and very helpful. If they don’t know answers they will find out the answer. They are also very caring. When I went through my miscarriage they showed empathy to the situation and let me cry during the appointment without judgment. I love this clinic and I trust them .... His nursing staff is really nice and answers all questions.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
He is amazing describes everything and is positive entertaining about him. He has completed my endo surgery and explained everything in none medical person terms. He has a great spirit about him and truly cares about us patients and their well being! He is absolutely wonderful!
Be an open book tell him everything going on with your body he will listen!!!!!!
Dr. Luis Noble treats my as a human he truly listens to all my concerns and is very positive but also tells you want you need to know.
His nursing staff is really nice and answers all questions.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
At least a thousand for an injection IUI cycle.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Luis Noble] knew his science, knew the timing of everything and was very upfront. He answered all the questions that I had. Went over all the test results with me. I would definitely go back to his office again.... When I was there they were only doing ultrasounds on certain days. But they did have you in an out fairly quickly which was awesome.... I had to see a psychologist first before he would proceed which I found to be unnerving, but she was really nice. But I think an overall waste of money in that we just ended up chit chatting about area schools.
I had to see a psychologist first [at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health] before he would proceed which I found to be unnerving, but she was really nice. But I think an overall waste of money in that we just ended up chit chatting about area schools.... When I was there they were only doing ultrasounds on certain days. But they did have you in an out fairly quickly which was awesome
He knew his science, knew the timing of everything and was very upfront. He answered all the questions that I had. Went over all the test results with me. I would definitely go back to his office again.
He went through everything and answered all of my questions.
I don't remember them. Once all my blood work was cleared I was given a calender to follow of when to take which pills and injections
I don't remember them as well except they were always very nice
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Truthfully I don't remember the costs. It was all out of pocket. The most expense was the sperm and the medications