ITESM-EMIS

El Paso
799 South Mesa Hills
El Paso, TX 79912

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Noble and staff have been caring. Dr. Noble was excellent throughout including my laparoscopy. ... Dr. Noble seems like a good person and is a great doctor. He explained everything well and remained hopeful for us. I do wish he would try some less costly approaches, but I think he is just trying to get us to our goal the best/fastest way.
And they [SW Ctr for Repro Health] don’t bill secondary insurance so I had to learn how and am still waiting to find out if they picked up the rest of the bill. Plus they only take Care Credit if the card has a visa/MasterCard logo. Mine does not. They only see you if you have paid your bill, which is understandable BUT waiting for secondary insurance since they don’t bill secondary.
How was your experience with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
Save your money if your insurance doesn’t cover infertility and learn how to bill your secondary insurance yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
Describe the protocols Luis Noble used in your cycles at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
I first had a consultation. I then had certain bloodwork completed on certain days of my cycle, had a ultrasound completed to check follicles. Later I had an HSG completely. I received the results which were that yes I ovulate and HSG was clear. But b/c of my two csections and horrible infection, which caused me to PPROM and lose my daughter, he thought a laparoscopy would be ideal. Laparoscopy was completed and yes scar tissue and maybe a little endometriosis were discovered and removed. I had a post op appointment, plan was to try naturally for two months then try 3 medicated IUIs and finally IVF. IVF was always on the table, but super expensive. My age and AMH aren’t the best, but doctor and use seemed hopeful. We haven’t tried IUI yet b/c insurance doesn’t pay and we need to wait until we have the money and time for appointments.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Nurses have been great, except doctor’s signature was forgotten on my HSG paperwork so when I went to the hospital to get that done it was quite a fiasco.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Great, friendly but very busy. Seems like they are busy all the time. Everything seemed clean and things seemed to run very smoothly for how busy they are. They are constantly have so many appointments and everyone seems to know and do their part.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Expensive!!! And they don’t bill secondary insurance so I had to learn how and am still waiting to find out if they picked up the rest of the bill. Plus they only take Care Credit if the card has a visa/MasterCard logo. Mine does not. They only see you if you have paid your bill, which is understandable BUT waiting for secondary insurance since they don’t bill secondary.
Describe Luis Noble's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
I don’t know since we aren’t there yet.
What specific things went wrong at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Just that they forgot to get the doctor’s signature on my HSG order and then the hospital should have caught it way before I lying there legs up and naked about to have my procedure done then stop and office was closed so I frantically had to call my OBGYN to sign the orders so I could proceed w/ the HSG that I took a day off of work for.
Luis Noble