Medical SchoolU. of Minnesota
ResidencyU. of Michigan
FellowshipU. of North Carolina
130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lynda Wolf to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of Michigan to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very sweet and takes time to make you feel important. My husband and I just felt like we weren't really a part of the process. We didn't know what was going on and that made this hard for us. There were some mistakes made during my first IVF cycle. My thyroid wasn't in range the day I started stims. I didn't know this and got the call that everything was normal so I continued on with stims and had a poor cycle that failed. I found out about my thyroid being out of range and was upset. It was only at .02, which is hyperthyroid. I just feel like with something so expensive, everything should be in range. It seems like this just slipped through the cracks so I called Dr. Wolf and she actually gave us a free cycle. That's something I never imagined she would do and was so kind of her! She asked me where I wanted my thyroid to be and I said that I wanted it between a 1 and 2 because based on everything I have read, that is the best range for fertility. She said she would make sure it's in range next time and check it more frequently. She wanted me to start a new dose of thyroid meds and wait a few months to make sure my thyroid was in range. I went in November to check it and it was good, but I didn't begin my IVF cycle until February. In the middle of the cycle I asked what my TSH was at the last blood draw. They said that it hasn't been checked. This really upset me. Not only did they not monitor it, but they didn't even check it once! My nurse said she'd add it to my blood work for my next visit. During that blood draw my thyroid was 3.6. I know it's not horrible, but it was out of the range for fertility and out of the range she agreed upon. They didn't check it for 4 months and let me begin IVF. This is the opposite of monitoring it more closely like she said she would do. I wanted to talk to her about all of that, but couldn't because she was on vacation. I completely understand going on vacation, but I feel like patients should know about that before going through an IVF cycle. It's hard to trust just anyone with this and the whole reason we stayed at RMA is for her so it was a little scary to hear that she was on vacation in the middle of a cycle and wouldn't be here for the rest of it. I understand that mistakes happen and everything can't be perfect, but this is a lot to go through and I just feel like she didn't followthrough with what she promised to me. My second cycle failed, as well and I can't help but wonder if it was because my thyroid wasn't managed properly again. I was with her for a long time though and the reason we kept going back, even with the mistakes, is because she has such good bedside manner and she really seems like she cares. She's actually one of the nicest doctors I've ever come in contact with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Make sure you ask lots of questions. If you want things to be managed properly, you will have to advocate for yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf was actually wonderful. She was very personable and seemed like she cared. I just think the clinic might take on too many patients so it's hard to make sure everything is done correctly.
Describe the protocols Lynda Wolf used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
For my first cycle we used a long lupron protocol. I have endometriosis so she didn't want to overdo it without the lupron. I produced 8 eggs. 6 were mature and 5 fertilized. We had to do a day 3 transfer because they were fragmented and didn't look well. We transferred 2 and the other embryos arrested. This cycle failed. I took some time off between cycles and cleaned up my diet. I read some books about egg quality and started taking supplements like Ubiquinol, Inositol and Arganine. I avoided gluten, dairy, caffeine, alcohol...etc. For the next cycle we did the micro flare protocol. I produced 6 eggs. 5 were mature and 4 fertilized. On day 3 we got a call that they were doing great! Very little fragmentation and they were 8 and 9 cells. We were told to come back on day 5 for transfer. On day 5 we arrived and they said that our embryos were growing slower than they liked and were still in the Morula stage. We transferred 2 and the rest didn't make it. This cycle failed as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jacklyn )
Jacklyn was my nurse and she was amazing. She was compassionate and never made me feel like I was bothering her. She was the best nurse! Our first cycle we had a different nurse and I didn't like her nearly as much. I can't imagine a better nurse than Jacklyn!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The billed dept. is really bad. There have been so many mistakes in this area. They let us pay the clinic for all the blood work during our 4 iui procedures while my insurance was also paying for them. When we tried to bring this to the attention of their billing manager (Theresa) she was extremely rude to us and was trying to tell us that they didn't owe us as much as they did. We called insurance to make sure of the right dollar amount and did the math over and over. It wasn't hard. She was so condescending and was making annoyed faces while talking to us. I'm sorry, but a fertility clinic should have more compassionate. patient people working there. Everyone that works there should be smart enough to understand that they're dealing with vulnerable patients. My husband and I were nothing but nice to her. Eventually we asked to speak to someone above her and got the issue resolved. That was not the end of the mistakes though. With our free cycle we were billed for blood work when we were told it would be free. It seems like communication is the problem here. On our last IUI we were told by our nurse that we've been coming in a day too early every time so we should wait one more day for the IUI. WHAT?! We would've gladly come in a day later had they told us to go home and wait, but no one said anything about this. I asked Dr. Wolf about it and she insisted that it wasn't in our charts and that wasn't the case, but I don't know how someone could just make that up. We will never know. Honestly, the best part of the clinic is Dr. Wolf being as kind as she is and our nurse Jacklyn.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Generally, the monitoring appointments went pretty swiftly, depending on the day. Occasionally, the waiting room was so packed that there was no where to sit and barely anywhere to stand. This obviously was very uncomfortable and extended the wait time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.
IUIs were around $750 each with monitoring covered by insurance. IVF with ICSI ran around $13-14k with some blood work covered by our insurance.
Describe Lynda Wolf's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
We transferred 2 both times because the quality wasn't very good.
Troy
Before we started with IUI’s we did an HSG test to make sure my tubes were not blocked, however one was so we planned accordingly. After 2 failed IUI’s we decided we needed to do an ERA test to see what was going on before we continued on to an IVF cycle. Once the ERA determined I needed an extra 12 hours of the progesterone we began our first cycle of hormones to retrieve our eggs, we retrieved 11 eggs 8 fertilized only 2 made it to a 3 day. we transferred a 3 day fresh embryo which resulted in a negative pregnancy test, we then went through another cycle of hormones for our next transfer of a 6 day frozen blast which resulted in a positive test.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf was very down to earth and took the time to explain to us each treatment option and success rates, she took the time to call us rafter each Beta test to ensure that I was ok with the negative results and the positive one. She adjusted treatment plans according to what my body decided and always made sure I understood what it was my body would be going through. Our initial visit with her, was very emotional and even though we were both crying, she made sure I left there with a clear understanding of what she expected of me as the patient and what I should expect of her as the doctor. Her bed side manner was the best I have ever encountered. It wasn’t just a handshake and your on your way, she took the time every visit to ask how my wife and I both were doing, she always made sure we were comfortable and felt at ease. Even though she wasn’t the doctor who performed our transfers she was there with us, and watched/helped with the procedure as she could.
Listen to her! She is very knowledgeable, make sure if you have questions or doubts you bring them up to her and she will either get the answers for you or share her first hand knowledge of the subject.
She was very personable and “motherly” my wife and I both felt very comfortable with her and she took the time to explain and answer any questions we had
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Christina and Nicole )
The first nurse we had was very rude, then we had Nicole who we never interacted and never met. We did however see Jackie and Lauren almost every visit and they were wonderful, they answered any questions we had when the doctor wasn’t present and made sure if we needed anything we had it.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinic is very busy! They set the labs in the morning to accommodate work schedules and lines form at the door at 6:15 every morning. Labs are very quick and all the staff we encountered must have been morning people because they all smiled and were very friendly!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring hours were set from 6:30 am to 7:30 am. The lines formed at 6:15 am when they opened the doors, once inside it was quick and you could be on your way to work or to enjoy the rest of your day. If you were gonna be there after 7:30 am they were quick to accommodate you and get you in.
$16,362 for IVF $1,267 for IUI
Troy
Dr. Wolf is very thorough and to the point. From the first time that we met with her, I felt that we were presented with all of the information needed. She is very scientific (different from another doctor I had seen), and very thorough. She follows through with everything she says she will do, and personally called me on several occasions to provide results and details which were helpful to hear directly from her... I was put on a protocol of supplements for endometrial health.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very thorough and to the point. From the first time that we met with her, I felt that we were presented with all of the information needed. She is very scientific (different from another doctor I had seen), and very thorough. She follows through with everything she says she will do, and personally called me on several occasions to provide results and details which were helpful to hear directly from her. She also was very personable, asking about my job and my life, which helped make the time with her even better. She is so trustworthy as is Dr. Brad Miller her partner whom I saw for a few monitoring appointments on days that Dr. Wolf was not yet in.
If you cannot get in right away, it's definitely worth the wait. As someone who went through a lot of traumatic episodes at a different fertility doctor locally, I wish that I had started off with Dr. Wolf as I truly think she is amazing.
You are assigned to one nurse throughout the entire process at RMA. It was so refreshing to have the continuity of the same person calling you with your results after every appointment. Additionally, Lynda Wolf's personality is calm and warm, she makes you feel like you mean something to her, and you are not just a number coming in and out the door at her office.
I was put on a protocol of supplements for endometrial health. I did a mock FET cycle, where we did ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis) to see how many hours of progesterone my body needed in order to be receptive to an embryo. This cycle as well as the full FET cycle were using injectable medication to get my lining as thick as possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
All of the nurses at RMA were so kind. Ironically, Nicole my nurse was very easy to relate to. When she taught my husband and I how to do the PIO shots, she even referenced her experience doing them. It was really nice. All of the nurses, front desk staff and blood work ladies were personable, remembered my name and small details.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths: - Monitoring was so easy. They run it like a triage (first come, first serve) between 6:30-7:30am, which is super efficient. - Organized, always call when they say they will and don't keep you hanging all day long (that happened to be elsewhere) - Provided all of the financial information on the upfront - there were no surprises at all - Did not take money from me after each appointment (this happened elsewhere) rather billed me once they tried to bill my insurance. This was much appreciated as it did not feel like all they were in it for was the money. - Continuity of the same nurse that called every time (unless it was their day off) - Followed through on all asks immediately - Only doctors do ultrasounds which is how it should be!! Something to know... The doctors (Dr. Wolf & Dr. Miller) switch off in the early mornings for monitoring appointments, so you may not see your primary doctor every time. It's ok though because there is definitely communication between the doctors.
I had a fee for my ERA Test which was $600 + blood work associated with the mock FET (around $1,000) (no fee). The FET fee was $3,7085 + blood work fee (awaiting bill)
This did not come up as I only had one embryo left.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Wolfe has listened and given us hope that we are still able to become parents. She treats us like a human and not just a number or payday....What an amazing doctor. She takes the time and energy into every patient she has. She knows that every case is different and will ensure you as the patient has the best odds of success...We began by using metformin due to PCOS. This medicine has a profound impact on insulin resistant PCOS and the retrieval process. Then the injections were pretty standard and due to the PCOS stimulation is a little bit more difficult. She carefully monitors the process.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
What an amazing doctor. She takes the time and energy into every patient she has. She knows that every case is different and will ensure you as the patient has the best odds of success. She will tell you if she wants to try something and explain why something did not work. She will be tough with you when you need her to be. She knows that metformin is not a comfortable feeling but she knows the benefits out weighs the minor discomfort in the entire protocol.
The clinic is very busy but trust in them. She is very knowledgeable and will do everything in her power to grow your family. This is a long road ahead but know they are there to help and see you through the entire process.
Dr. Wolfe has been amazing to my wife and I. The past doctors we had treated us like a pay day instead of listening. The doctors admitted to making mistakes in the first retrieval and making mistakes by causing hyper stimulation. They admitted to giving a very large dose of blood thinners which caused the third and final miscarriage. Dr. Wolfe has listened and given us hope that we are still able to become parents. She treats us like a human and not just a number or payday.
We began by using metformin due to PCOS. This medicine has a profound impact on insulin resistant PCOS and the retrieval process. Then the injections were pretty standard and due to the PCOS stimulation is a little bit more difficult. She carefully monitors the process. If any doctor decides to coast you please get a second opinion. That happened during one retrieval from a previous clinic which resulted in the loss of all eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Brittney )
Brittney takes the time with every patient to ensure you have the best experience possible. We were trying to save money and had to ask for all prescriptions be called into different places due to the cost. She did this without question or hesitation and it ultimately saved us thousands.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They open very early which is a bonus so that the entire day is not wasted. They could really use a larger space but overall I was very happy with the clinic. I am happy that they offer an online payment option as well due to living over a thousand miles away the check will not be lost. All staff members are so very nice and are so pleasant to be around.
The costs were much lower than our last clinic by 30 thousand dollars and we don’t feel like a number.
Trust your doctor when discussing this. We wanted to transfer two and due to the age it was not advisable because of the additional complications that could arise with doubles. Every case is different so you need to have open and honest communication with your RE.
2014 - 2018
Dr. Wolf took the time to ask questions and understand our expectations. We suffered a loss due to pre- term labor and she took our care personally after that. She made sure we knew we had options and she would support our journey towards another baby. We always feel respected and important at RMA.... Dr. Wolf is good at what she does and wants every family to have a happy ending. She made our family feel comfortable and respected. She was always prepared and willing to do whatever she could for a successful pregnancy. She was open and honest with her expectations.
2014 - 2018
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is good at what she does and wants every family to have a happy ending. She made our family feel comfortable and respected. She was always prepared and willing to do whatever she could for a successful pregnancy. She was open and honest with her expectations. We never had a doubt she was the perfect doctor for us.
Be ready to do your part in the process- healthy choices with diet and exercise. She is upfront and honest about what you have to control in the process. Be open to her tough expectations because they are high for your benefit.
Originally we tried IUI with no help from fertility meds. My body looked ready but was unable to get pregnant. She changed the plan quickly and suggested some low dose meds to help. I do not remember the meds/ dosages from the first round of treatment. I was able to get get pregnant with twins with the help of 15ml of low dose HCG and 75 of Gonal. My first pregnancy resulted in losses shortly after birth. The next time we met with Dr. Wolf she suggested seeing a Dr. in Chicago for an abdominal cerclage. We met with Dr.Haney and had the procedure done. I was diagnosed with incompetent cervix the first pregnancy and with the high chance of multiples again, Dr. Wolf didn’t want to risk another loss. We tried another IUI in late 2015 with the help of the same meds and became pregnant with my daughter. Dr. Wolf remained aggressive with the meds to increase the chance of the procedure working the first time- and it did! We are currently seeing her for a second baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Clark)
Nicole is always positive and available to help with questions. She responds in a timely manner with complete and accurate answers. I love that she is so reliable and friendly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths- knowledgeable, friendly, clean, helpful Weaknesses- far from our home, appointments are early in the AM The clinic is very busy- that I believe is a testament to their good work, but scheduling an appointment may take longer than you want it to.
Reasonable considering all of the appointments. My insurance covered some of the costs. I sure if exact numbers.
No experience.
Troy
Dr Wolf is a very kind, thoughtful, and personable physician. She always gave us her full, connected attention during visits. As a LGBTQ couple she was very open and never made either of us feel out of place or in any way different from any other patients in the clinic...very flexible, competent... Her medical knowledge and skill as a practitioner are both top-notch. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is very flexible, competent, and kind. As a LGBTQ couple we'd experienced discrimination in other medical settings, but always felt loved and accepted at RMA. Her medical knowledge and skill as a practitioner are both top-notch. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.
As far as I know she doesn't do mini-IVF or natural cycle, just standard IVF with stimming meds - Gonal, menopur, cetrotide, ovidrel, and IM progesterone in sesame or olive oil. For IUI they like to do two inseminations each month, one the same day as an ovidrel injection and one 24 hours later. They prefer this to a 24 / 48 hour schedule for insemination, in case you ovulate from your own LH surge before the ovidrel is administered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
We have really enjoyed working with Jaclyn. She's direct, friendly, organized, and always willing to answer any questions or address any concerns we've had along the way.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Like any clinic that includes an on-site lab and fully outfitted facility, there are a lot of concurrent patients. The waiting room tends to be full most days. But once in with Dr Wolf or our nurse we always experienced attentive care and had plenty of time to ask our questions and discuss our treatments and next steps.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
There was definitely a wait, depending on what time we arrived. The blood work and ultrasound window is very early in the morning (6:30am to 7:30am) which was fine for me because it (almost) always meant I didn't need to alter my work schedule but it was tough for my wife, who isn't much of an early bird.
They were pretty average for IVF in this area - around 14k for a cycle, not including the meds we got at a separate pharmacy.
She's not a big fan of multiple embryos, but isn't heavy-handed about it. As long as the embryo she's transferring looks healthy she's more comfortable with a single transfer. We never really pushed this except when we were transferring some embryos that had a low chance of survival, in which case she was fine with us transferring two.
Troy
Dr Wolf always called me by name and knew me and my husband well, she had personal convos with us to ease our nerves and was very engaging. She showed great care and empathy for all the steps we took. Dr wolf would also keep us very informed on next steps and what was happening with our procedures... During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICS
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf has no weaknesses in my opinion, I was and am very happy with all of our procedures that were done at RMA.. I feel Dr wolf and the other staff were absolutely outstanding! My husband and I are extremely satisfied with Dr. Wolf!
Trust the process and the advice given by the dr. It may seem lengthy or inconvenient at times but totally worth it!
During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICSI.. we had outstanding results and became pregnant our first egg transfer (currently 10 wks! ) if you follow dr. Wolfs instructions you will have great results!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie )
I loved Leslie she was great, she was able to answer any questions I had and was very informative on next steps!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Again no weaknesses at this clinic! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional
About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
Dr. Wolf encouraged us to do only one transfer as I was healthy, young still and my anatomy seemed to be okay. If we wanted more we could but it was discouraged as multiples was very likely! I’m happy with our decision for 1 as it took!!!
5 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
I was pleased with my relationship with Dr. Wolf, and I saw her on most of my visits to the office. Dr. Wolf is passionate about her work and it shows in her success rates.... I like that Dr. Wolf and Dr. Miller work very collaboratively and always felt like I was in good hands with either of them.... This practice is very results-driven and while you won't be coddled or have your hand held, I feel confident in the competency of both Dr. Wolf and the practice.
5 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I was pleased with my relationship with Dr. Wolf, and I saw her on most of my visits to the office. Dr. Wolf is passionate about her work and it shows in her success rates. This practice is very results-driven and while you won't be coddled or have your hand held, I feel confident in the competency of both Dr. Wolf and the practice. And I feel that this is what really counts when it comes down to it.
Be as educated about IVF, the process and procedures and your own medical history and conditions as you can be. Be an advocate for yourself!
This is an extremely busy practice and as a patient, you simply must advocate for yourself at all times. When visiting the office for monitoring, they want you in and out and quickly, which can be a good thing because I rarely had to miss work.
Used Gonal-F, Menopur and Lupron trigger for egg retrieval.
The nurse assigned to us was generally helpful and provided reasonable support during the IVF process.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This is an extremely busy clinic and although it sometimes felt that I could fall through the cracks due to the sheer volume of patients in and out of the clinic, I never did. They were on top of it! I ended up appreciating the early morning monitoring (6:15 AM!) as I never had to miss work during IVF except on the day of retrieval. I like that Dr. Wolf and Dr. Miller work very collaboratively and always felt like I was in good hands with either of them.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
While monitoring hours were definitely similar to a cattle call, this clinic is a well-oiled machine. I was never kept waiting, and my nurse would follow up with me within a few hours. When first encountering this process, it was overwhelming, but learned to appreciate their system.
Approximately $15,000 for the procedure, $5,000 for meds, ultrasounds were covered by our insurance.
Dr Wolf encouraged us to transfer only one embryo.
Troy
She [Dr. Wolf] communicated clearly most of the time. When I was miscarrying she wasn't honest and upfront when she should have been. She was always positive, uplifting, and hopeful. However during a follow up she couldn't really answer some of my questions... Gonal F- 200iu Low dose hcg- 15iu of 50 Thyroid meds- 25-50mg (changed when I got pregnant and misscarried) Ovidrel Injections roughly 8-10 days with Ultra sounds and blood work every other day.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She communicated clearly most of the time. When I was miscarrying she wasn't honest and upfront when she should have been. She was always positive, uplifting, and hopeful. However during a follow up she couldn't really answer some of my questions and I felt like she was giving me bullshit answers.
Do research so you can advocate for yourself and know what you are talking about.
Information wasn't relayed properly and a poor cycles occurred which could have been correct on their part.
Gonal F- 200iu Low dose hcg- 15iu of 50 Thyroid meds- 25-50mg (changed when I got pregnant and misscarried) Ovidrel Injections roughly 8-10 days with Ultra sounds and blood work every other day. Triggered with ovidrel and then had back-to-back iuis the following next 2 days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa then another girl)
The nursing staff is very professional and personable. They are very organized. However they call at all different times and sometimes you have to wait a long time. When I was waiting to find out if I was misscarying I didn't hear from my nurse for 7 hours.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is very clean and has good technology. The front staff are very friendly and will answer your questions. They do monitoring appointment as 1st come 1st serve early in the morning so you can go before work.They are very well organized and are somewhat flexible to your schedule. They make you feel welcomed. They have a ton of patients so you will become a number to them. They tend to run late if you have a iui appointment. This happened on all ten of my appointments.
Ultrsound and blood work $2000 Iuis $700 Gonal F $300 Ovidrel $100 Low dosage $25
She only allows for one embryo to be transferred at a time.
Troy
She [Dr. Wolf] moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.... The first 3 cycles we used letrazole and ovadrel without other injectables. 1-2 eggs grew each cycle, but were never fertilized unforgivably. We used letrazole instead of clomid because there’s a better chance of not having resistance or a thinner lining. The 4th time we used injectables and progesterone, 2-3 eggs were grown, but non fertilized. We did 2 days of insemination each cycle.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s very straightforward. She moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.
Ask questions. She’s willing to answer them if you ask.
Thoughtful staff, calls you by name, takes time to personally know you, chats about antidotal things personal to you, explains as much or as little as you want to know.
She was amazing. Always explained things so we could unsterstand and provided details when we needed. She was always available by phone or email and always responded very quickly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...this was very inconvenient as I work full time and was unable to get to work on time because the US’s take priority of over IUIs, which I felt was inappropriate.
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not. Also, injectable medications were not covered, however, they offered coupons and discounts to make these as affordable as possible
We haven’t done IVF, so I am unsure as to her approach
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr.Wolf treated me like family. When I was going through my miscarriage, I remember her hugging me so tight while she let me cry on her shoulder....She has an amazing energy about her. She’s honest, hopeful, and most of all- truthful. She explained everything in detail. Took time to explain everything to my husband and I. Our first appointment lasted well over an hour. She never seemed rushed. You can just tell she really cares. I honestly feel blessed to have been cared for by her.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
The first time I met Dr. Wolf I knew that she was going to help us conceive our baby. She has an amazing energy about her. She’s honest, hopeful, and most of all- truthful. She explained everything in detail. Took time to explain everything to my husband and I. Our first appointment lasted well over an hour. She never seemed rushed. You can just tell she really cares. I honestly feel blessed to have been cared for by her.
Trust her. She will do everything in her power she can to get you what you are hoping for.
Dr.Wolf treated me like family. When I was going through my miscarriage, I remember her hugging me so tight while she let me cry on her shoulder. She wanted us to have a baby just as much as we wanted to. Our loss was her loss. In being a nurse I interact with a lot of other physicians. I’ve never seen or experienced such great bedside manner as Dr. Wolf has at any other point in time. After I was able to conceive my son, and “graduated” from the clinic, I was actually sad that I wasn’t going to be able to see her anymore!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
The ENTIRE staff at RMA is AMAZING! From the nurses, to phlebotomists all the way to the front desk staff. Not once did I ever have an issue with anyone. Everyone was always friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The waiting room is a little small and can get packed early in the mornings when they do their “first come first served” ultrasounds and blood work in the morning. To me it wasn’t a big deal though. The strengths are all in the staff and the people that work there. They truly treat you like family. Like you are all in it together. We are hoping to have another baby with the help of this clinic and Baby Quest soon.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
There was sometimes a line up but typically even when there was a lot of people in the morning it moved fast! I actually was greatful that there was some flexibility and appreciate of how fast they got me in and out for appointments.
Troy
Dr. Wolf had clearly reviewed all of our paper work and our case very carefully. She was very kind when talking through the sensitive parts of what we've been through and even teared up when talking about my miscarriage with us... She has now recommended we skip to IVF...She always takes time if you do have questions, though, and really cares about what she does.
European, Middle Eastern
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
We met with Dr. Wolf and discussed our case with her for over an hour on our first visit. She had clearly spent a lot of time and attention to detail on our case and had a full plan ready to recommend. She was very knowledgeable and very compassionate towards us. We saw her on most of our visits, but for most of my ultrasounds and check-ins those were very quick and dirty. She always takes time if you do have questions, though, and really cares about what she does.
Be ready to deal mostly with your nurse for a lot of the day-to-day stuff, but know that Dr. Wolf really cares about you and your case and will do her best to give you the results you want.
Dr. Wolf used Clomid for my husband and put me on Femara. She upped my dose of Femara after our first IUI, when I only produced one mature egg. We did an IUI, then two medicated cycles (per our request, because of cost) and then one additional IUI. She hoped this would work because I had gotten naturally pregnant (while my husband was on Clomid) despite his sperm issues. She has now recommended we skip to IVF.
Jaclyn has been very responsive and understanding at all times. She's done her best to keep me updated at all times and always makes sure we understand what's happening. She's stayed after hours to walk through things with us before. My only weakness I've seen with her is I don't know that she always communicates some of what I've told her straight to Dr. Wolf, even when I think it 's been relevant information.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinic is a pretty well-oiled machine. They make it easy to make and manage appointments. They always know why you're there and what they need to do. They've had practice and it's very evident. I feel very comfortable being in this clinic's hands.
Our insurance covered most of the ultrasounds and blood work, but everything else we had to pay out of pocket. The clomid was not covered (cost around $50). My Femara was (cost us around $10). Each IUI was $350 and they recommended 2 per cycle (one the day before ovulation and one the day of). They also recommended Ovidrel all 5 tries - which was $99. They've given a cost sheet for IVF but I'm not entirely sure how much that will cost.
I believe she is going to allow us to do one embryo but she's prepped us on the risks of multiples.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Wolf was incredibly knowledgeable, up to date on all of the latest statistics, tests, and procedure protocols long before any of the other clinics we did consults with. She came to check on us before and after every procedure and was always available for questions. She called us personally to share successful news and also not so great news...each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Go see her! We live in an area where there are several clinics within a 3 hour radius. She is worth driving past the clinic that is closest to you because she is that good.
Dr. Wolf is the most amazing physician I have ever worked with. From the first time we met her, she has always taken her time (we’re talking hours) to discuss what is going on, what the plan is, and to answer ALL of the questions we have. The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything. When we had our miscarriage, Dr. Wolf cried with us, embraced us in a hug, and agreed to do everything she could to prevent it from happening again.
I don’t remember now what exact protocols we used, but each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Perry)
AMAZING! I loved that they never made me feel dumb or like I was unnecessarily worried about something. They always called me back on the same day, and we communicated with the same nurse ever single time. She was with us at all visits and knew us without looking at our chart.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They were great, from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Loved that they had a designated monitoring time as soon as they opened at 6:30. This allowed me to get there, be seen, and be back to work while missing as little as possible! We saw our doctor at almost every one of these appointments (except for every other weekend where the physicians alternated days off).
Over two years, we spent just under 30k completely out of pocket for: operative hysteroscopy, IVF, miscarriage, embryo storage, 3 cancelled FETs, and ERA. Frozen transfers were $5000 and included all labs and monitoring (out of pocket) included in cost IVF plus transfer of two embryos (them or later) - $12,000 (everything included out of pocket) Miscarriage: 15,000 (out of pocket, surgery, genetic testing, anesthesia)
They preferred to transfer single embryos in our situation (previous uterine malformation, physically demanding job where a multiple gestation pregnancy would be risky, etc), however it was the patients choice. They prefer to never transfer more than 2 embryos.
1 IUI, IVF
I saw Dr. Wolf originally for my HSG test but not again for a year. When I came in for my first actual Fertility Appointment, she had already reviewed my chart and remembered me from when i came in before. She listened to my concerns and came up with a plan that we were both comfortable with...Dr. Wolf is extremely caring and shows great concern for her patients. She is well informed on each patient and never makes you feel like just a number. I've always left the office understanding what my next steps were and felt comfortable that I was receiving the best care and was being treated with the best protocol.
1 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
It can take a couple of months to get in for your first appointment. Try to get on the cancellation list and you may have a chance to get in sooner.
My treatment is in process. We are doing an IVF cycle and I am currently priming with Estrace. We didn't use birth control. I had issues with long, irregular cycles after coming off of birth control so I happy that it's not a part of my protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris Wagner)
First, I have to say having a nurse designated to my care was a great surprise as I didn't have that at my previous clinic. My nurse, Chris is fantastic and always communicates promptly and clearly. I'm never left questioning anything in my treatment plan.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is very busy, but they open early to accommodate people that have to be a work. If you are just coming in for lab work, they get you in and out very quickly. The team is extremely nice and very knowledgable.
For one IVF Cycle including ICSI, assisted hatching and embryo storage it was about $18k
Troy
[Dr. Lynda Wolf is] Always warm and caring. Willing to discuss statistics and studies done to help us understand their recommendation for treatment and why only so many cycles before moving on to more aggressive treatment. She comforted me during my d&c for my miscarriage and called me personally with the results of the tissue analysis. Wonderful doctor... My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I read so many stories about people doing so many cycles of clomid or femara or without any drug at all with no success for years. Dr. Wolf explained that the likelihood of success for any one treatment (in my case anyway) peaked at 3-4 attempts. I know it's expensive, but it doesn't make sense to keep doing the same treatment more than your doctor says makes scientific sense. So, listen to Dr. Wolf :)
Dr. Wolf was the warmest, most caring doctor I've ever known. When I had a d&c for my miscarriage, she did the procedure and comforted me before it happened.
I have PCOS/anobulation/hypothyroidism. I was put on levothyroxin to get thyroid level (not sure if t4 or what level exactly) was between a 1 and 2. Tried femara for a few cycles with a trigger and timed intercourse. Ovulation occurred but no success. Tried injectable meds (gonal f/follistim) with trigger and timed intercourse for a few cycles with no success. Ovulation occurred. A few times I had to take a month off because I overstimmed. My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
Lisa was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It's pricy, but worth it. The doctors and nurses and great. Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy but understand that some people might be trying for their second, third, etc. Expect early appointments but it's nice so it doesn't cut into work time.
Our insurance covered some labs and the medication. Did not cover iui procedure or some other costs. Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications. The initial consult was somehow covered by insurance.
2013
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful....She was on board with what I wanted to do before we moved on to the next steps, she answered all of my questions when asked and explained everything in detail. She did a surgery on me and respected my decision to not let her do certain things while she was doing the surgery. She is wonderful bedside manner and is sympathetic.
2013
Don’t give up hope.
She was very caring and let me make the decision of our next steps
I can’t remember what type of protocol that was used but we tried different meds both times. I have PCOS so we were trying to get a good amount of eggs without overstimulating me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris)
I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling. I think it’s important that your nurse treats you like a supportive friend.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful. I also like that the office opens early for labs and ultrasounds. However the office closes at 3 but people don’t answer the phone after 2:30. I also have a hard time reaching people at the front desk. I used this office also as a satellite office and I feel you are treated completely different. I was missed informed on a lot of things that they don’t test for when you are a satellite patient and it made me scramble because I wasn’t told until 2 days before the procedure was supposed to me done. It made me feel sad to be treated like an outsider because they are so kind when you are an actual patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
They do appointments at 6:30am until 8am, I thought it was convenient but I guess it would depend on your daily schedule
We paid around $12,000 for both cycles using my eggs. We had to use an egg donor at one point and that was going to cost us $25,000 so we went to our old clinic because they were cheaper
I think both should be an option and explained in detail. We were never given single embryo transfer as an option but I think we were a special case.
2011 - 2013
She [Dr Wolf] is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
2011 - 2013
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
Tell her what you want and she'll do everything she can to make that happen. Also trust your nurses as much as she does.
She was always there to answer questions. If I left a message with Dr Wolf or our nurse she got back to me right away. She always knew exactly what was going on in my life related to IVF and beyond. I feel like she celebrated our victories and grieved our set backs right along side us.
I followed an agonist. The first cycle with BCP - resulting in my first son. When trying for our second we matched the cycle that previously worked. For whatever reason, almost two years later that wasn't what I needed. Dr. Wolf changed course and had me add numerous nutritional supplements before my next cycle. That was a success resulting in my second son.
My nurse felt like my best friend while working with RMA. She was someone I knew I could call with any question or even for reassurance when I felt like I was overwhelmed by the whole process. She was my best ally and I knew she was there to make sure everything was set for success. She was right by my side though the whole process.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were held in the morning before the scheduled appointments. (Something like 6am to 8am). Since I needed these several times a week it was great to get these out of the way before work. The appointments were extremely efficient and I was usually in and out in 15 minutes.
1 IVF, Surrogacy
I love how she [Dr. Wolf] treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed...She was always very personable and took her time making sure I understood everything
1 IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I love how she treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed
I think she was a wonderful doctor, I have absolutely no complaints about her
In my treatment I was taking lupron, gonal and menopur. My estimated retrieval was put off for a couple days for my follicles to become more mature. Once they were I used ovidrel the night before retrieval
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn wiegand)
My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a timely manner when I emailed or called, she always made sure I completely understood everything before leaving each visit
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinics overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Their monitoring was a couple hours every morning starting at 6am. For me this worked, but it might not work for everyone's since it's a small window. My overall experience with the monitoring was good.
I was given a financial advisor and was able to email her with any concerns or comments. The payment process went smoothly
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
She [Dr. Lynda Wolf] is very empathetic and compassionate it is genuine. She was very honest and was never pushy. She was able to figure out why I was not getting pregnant and she was able to successfully fix those problems by getting me pregnant I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I had 6 failed vid cycles with previous infertility doctor... I had chronic endometritis which was keeping embryos from implanting. She treated me with antibiotics for 30 days and it got rid of the infection. She also discovered I needed another 24 hours of progesterone.
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is very empathetic and compassionate it is genuine. She was very honest and was never pushy. She was able to figure out why I was not getting pregnant and she was able to successfully fix those problems by getting me pregnant I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I had 6 failed vid cycles with previous infertility doctor.
Be a good patient and follow her directions closely . With infertility treatment timing of medicine nations and taking them correctly is very important.
She was very compassionate and loving it was genuine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: JACYLIN)
Jacylin always called me with test results and any changes in treatment she always kept in touch with me. And always explained very well how to take my medications and was very detailed regarding my treatment
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Honestly I have no complaints about RMA. They treated me with respect. I never had to wait long at my appointments. They are very organized. They open very early 6 :30 am which is wonderful patients can go there before they go to work.
I had an ivf transfer using my husbands sperm and donor eggs. Costed around 18,000 dollars.
Dr. Wolf and her partner Dr Miller chose to do a single embryo transfer on me which was successful because I am now pregnant with a singleton at 46 years old it would not be safe for me to be pregnant with multiples. I am now a girl believer in the single embryo transfers.
Troy
Dr. Wolf has an amazing bedside manner. She is compassionate and caring. Her positive outlook made me feel at ease and I strongly feel that helped me relax.... Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family... I took clomid and used injectibles.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I had seen 1 doctor prior to Dr. Wolf whom made my husband and I lose hope. The 1st doctor said we wpuld never get pregnant without IVF. Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family 💜
Do not give up hope
I took clomid and used injectibles. It has been awhile and I dont remember everything. The staff was amazing at getting me set with everything I needed
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Yes but I dont remember her name)
I was given 1 nurse to deal with through the process. Others were available if she wasnt though. She was wonderful. The entire staff is wonderful
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve
I domt remember exactly. My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500
Troy
She [Dr. Lynda Wolf] is a great doctor. She makes you feel like you’re her only patient, despite having a line of women to see. She takes the time to get to know you and shows that she really cares. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy...IUI x 2 months on oral medications win trigger shot. IUI x 2 months in injectable medications with trigger shot.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is a great doctor. She makes you feel like you’re her only patient, despite having a line of women to see. She takes the time to get to know you and shows that she really cares. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy.
See her!
They are all very friendly. They always return your calls as they state they will. They are helpful in explaining medications, lab values and your scheduling.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
You can tell it’s a great place because the waiting room is always packed. Women are lined up out the door to see the doctors here. The only negative is how busy they are but it is well worth the wait.
I’m not sure, as I have insurance coverage for infertility.
Troy
My first experience with her [Dr. Lynda Wolf] was when I showed up for an appointment having not met her before she came and got me herself from the waiting room and she asked “how is nick (my husband) doing with all this” and gave me a hug!... Although you may not see her at every appointment you see her frequently enough. She makes you feel very comfortable and I would never hesitate to tell her I’m nervous or scared.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is very compassionate but real with all her answers, she will hold your hand literally and she is very understanding. Although you may not see her at every appointment you see her frequently enough. She makes you feel very comfortable and I would never hesitate to tell her I’m nervous or scared.
The best decision I ever made was going to see her
My first experience with her was when I showed up for an appointment having not met her before she came and got me herself from the waiting room and she asked “how is nick (my husband) doing with all this” and gave me a hug!
I don’t recall
She only calls to answer questions and to report test results but she is organized and very friendly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The office is usually very busy and there can be long wait times for blood draws and ultrasounds but overall the office is very clean. It is well organized and order goes by time of arrival with allows me to make it to work on time during days of treatment
Expensive
We have not gotten that far
2011 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She truly cares about her patients. Amazing bedside manner and will do the best she can in every aspect to support you. I had an emergency ectopic and then other post op issues. She helped so much and was beyond amazing. Very impressed with all she did to help us... Follistim, Ovidril, low dose hcg. I was growing too many follicles, too quickly for IUI. Added in low dose hcg and was able to still complete the cycle and got pregnant too!
2011 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s amazing. Maybe just don’t be afraid to ask questions.
She’s amazing. Wonderful and goes above and beyond.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Renee)
The whole staff is great. They all care, remember you, encourage you. It’s a great office.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The biggest problem is their monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.
I don’t remember
2011
Dr. Wolf is very personable and sympathetic. However, she glosses over details and let’s her nurses deliver bad news with no explanation. When a cycle fails, I am told to schedule an appointment with her at a later date....Very personable and compassionate....I never felt like part of the treatment plan. I had little knowledge of my chances of success or failure....Demand explainations if you desire detail....not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles
2011
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Demand explainations if you desire detail.
Very personable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Very judgmental about choices my husband and I made following genetic testing of our embryos.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Early morning hours most days, but not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles, could not report day 1 until three days later.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30. As a doctor, this was very disruptive to my practice.
$4,500 for genetic testing. The rest was covered by my husband’s insurance.
Preference for eSET.