Good

U. of North Carolina

Lynda Wolf works at

130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084

So far she [Dr. Wolf] has been awesome. She has had empathy with me and my husband and has been very kind. I have had 0 problems with her at all. I know she is a busy doctor and has many patients under her care but I have never felt rushed while being seen by her. ... She has always been considerate of per existing conditions and she called me the day after my surgery to check up on me.
My only complaint is that monitoring hours are between 6:30 - 7:30am. I love very close to my clinic [RMA of MI] and the clinic is close to my job. I found myself having to get up very early to go for monitoring when I didn’t have to be anywhere for several hours after. I’ve been very sleep deprived during this whole experience because of this. ... Always calls as soon as she has information for me, quick to call back whenever I left messages with questions.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
So far she has been awesome. She has had empathy with me and my husband and has been very kind. I have had 0 problems with her at all. I know she is a busy doctor and has many patients under her care but I have never felt rushed while being seen by her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Be patient. This process is quite frankly, terrible, but having a good compassionate doctor makes it easier.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
When dr wolf preformed my lap surgery, she knew I was nervous. She sat on the side of the bed and talked to me until my general anesthesia kicked in and I fell asleep. She has always been considerate of per existing conditions and she called me the day after my surgery to check up on me.
Describe the protocols Lynda Wolf used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
With my previous endocrinologist, I was being over medicated for my hypothyroidism. We changed my medication from armour thyroid to levothyroxin because the dosage on the levo is more precise. I had a laporscopic surgery to diagnose and clear up some of my endometriosis. I was put on injectable medications (gonal f and hcg) for follicle growth and ovadryl to force ovulation. I have completed two failed IUI cycles and in the middle of my third.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
My only complaint is that monitoring hours are between 6:30 - 7:30am. I love very close to my clinic and the clinic is close to my job. I found myself having to get up very early to go for monitoring when I didn’t have to be anywhere for several hours after. I’ve been very sleep deprived during this whole experience because of this.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.
Not sure, my husband and parents are coordinating costs.
Describe Lynda Wolf's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
Have not done IVF yet

2014 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr Wolf is so kind and really knows her stuff...She tells it like it is and is blunt and upfront about everything...put all of her patients into baby boot camp upon starting with her. It includes, a low carb diet, exercise everyday to draw the excess insulin into your muscles which helps make healthier eggs. Plus a cocktail of supplements geared toward infertility. As far as protocols, she starts you out slow with letrozole and the trigger shot with timed intercourse before moving onto injectables with timed intercourse. She does these for a few cycles each before moving onto treatments like iui and IVF. Unless you the patient say otherwise, this is generally how she does it. At least for me it was.
She [nurse at RMA of Michigan] is so knowledgable and kind and helpful! I got very lucky with her!...Morning monitoring is from 6:00-7:30am. You sign in and the first time your name is called is for bloodwork and the second is for ultra sound. For the ultra sound, you either see dr wolf or dr Miller...it is approximately $8,500 for an egg retrieval not including medication and monitoring. It is approximately $300 for an IUI procedure not including medication and monitoring.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is awesome. She tells it like it is and is blunt and upfront about everything. She is a breath of fresh air and if you get a negative pregnancy test, she is so sad about it. She comforted me and told me that we will get there. It’s a marathon not a sprint. I can’t imagine seeing anyone else but her.
Be open to her style. She is blunt and doesn’t sugar coat anything. Some people can’t handle that and like to be coddled by their dr. I need the facts. If something is just not going to work for me and it’s time to move onto the next step, I want to know it. Which is what she gives.
Dr Wolf is so kind and really knows her stuff. She tells it like it is and doesn’t sugar coat anything which I love about her. I took a 4 year break from seeing her and when I came back she remembered little details about my life that I couldn’t believe. She’s absolutely wonderful.
BABY BOOT CAMP! Dr Wolf put all of her patients into baby boot camp upon starting with her. It includes, a low carb diet, exercise everyday to draw the excess insulin into your muscles which helps make healthier eggs. Plus a cocktail of supplements geared toward infertility. As far as protocols, she starts you out slow with letrozole and the trigger shot with timed intercourse before moving onto injectables with timed intercourse. She does these for a few cycles each before moving onto treatments like iui and IVF. Unless you the patient say otherwise, this is generally how she does it. At least for me it was.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
I have had two nurses assigned to me since being a patient at RMA. My first nurse from 4 years ago has since retired and my new nurse is Nicole and she is amazing! She is so knowledgable and kind and helpful! I got very lucky with her!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Trust in the process. Yes waking up early every couple of days isn’t the greatest but you just have to remind yourself why you are doing it. Trust that the drs know what that are doing. Trust that they have your best interest at heart. Just trust and have faith. You got this!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Morning monitoring is from 6:00-7:30am. You sign in and the first time your name is called is for bloodwork and the second is for ultra sound. For the ultra sound, you either see dr wolf or dr Miller. They switch off days of monitoring. Don’t worry they fully communicate with each other. Then you go home and get a call from your nurse later in the day to let you know how your bloodwork was and if you doseage needs to change or stay the same and when to come in next. It’s pretty easy and straight forward. Monday’s and Friday’s are definitely the busiest. I try to get there as early as I can of those days if I’m scheduled.
I don’t know all of the monitoring costs because my insurance covers a good portion of those but it is approximately $8,500 for an egg retrieval not including medication and monitoring. It is approximately $300 for an IUI procedure not including medication and monitoring.
I have no opinion on this as I have only every had one embryo and it was transferred fresh on day 3.
Troy

Dr. Wolf asks questions about our life, is honestly interested in me as a person. She wanted to see pictures of our recent wedding and honeymoon. She looks me in the eye, smiles, has physical contact. She feels like a friend!...I met with Dr. Wolf at my consultation, as well as when things weren't going as planned. She also did all but one of my ultrasound checkups during egg development. She was not in the office for one, but all ultrasounds are done by doctors so they can see things first-hand, instead of looking at a picture.
I love having a personal nurse [at RMA of Michigan], and not just a "nurse line". Lauren always takes the time to respond to emails, gives me as much detail as I need, and often calls me after emails if I need a lengthy response...It is the typical pricing for our area...Renee in the financial dept explained everything fully, and understood when we needed an extra day or two to pay...I have no weaknesses to report. Patients should know that the 6:30-7:30 blood test call time is short, so it is busy. Don't expect to be in and out quickly.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Ask any questions you want to know - come prepared with a list. She takes as much time as you need.
Thyroid meds, estrogen priming, Gonal-F. First round was not producing enough eggs, so we switched to IUI, which did not produce pregnancy, but we weren't really expecting it to. We are adding Chlomid for the upcoming round of IVF.
I love having a personal nurse, and not just a "nurse line". Lauren always takes the time to respond to emails, gives me as much detail as I need, and often calls me after emails if I need a lengthy response.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are super friendly, taking away so much of the stress that I experienced at IVF Michigan. Renee in the financial dept explained everything fully, and understood when we needed an extra day or two to pay. I mean, they know we are going to since we have already spent so much money and know that we cannot continue without paying. I have no weaknesses to report. Patients should know that the 6:30-7:30 blood test call time is short, so it is busy. Don't expect to be in and out quickly.
It is the typical pricing for our area
We have not discussed that yet.

2014 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Wolf took the time to ask questions and understand our expectations. We suffered a loss due to pre- term labor and she took our care personally after that. She made sure we knew we had options and she would support our journey towards another baby. We always feel respected and important at RMA.... Dr. Wolf is good at what she does and wants every family to have a happy ending. She made our family feel comfortable and respected. She was always prepared and willing to do whatever she could for a successful pregnancy. She was open and honest with her expectations.
Strengths [of RMA of MI]- knowledgeable, friendly, clean, helpful Weaknesses- far from our home, appointments are early in the AM The clinic is very busy- that I believe is a testament to their good work, but scheduling an appointment may take longer than you want it to... Nicole [a nurse] is always positive and available to help with questions. She responds in a timely manner with complete and accurate answers. I love that she is so reliable and friendly.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is good at what she does and wants every family to have a happy ending. She made our family feel comfortable and respected. She was always prepared and willing to do whatever she could for a successful pregnancy. She was open and honest with her expectations. We never had a doubt she was the perfect doctor for us.
Be ready to do your part in the process- healthy choices with diet and exercise. She is upfront and honest about what you have to control in the process. Be open to her tough expectations because they are high for your benefit.
Originally we tried IUI with no help from fertility meds. My body looked ready but was unable to get pregnant. She changed the plan quickly and suggested some low dose meds to help. I do not remember the meds/ dosages from the first round of treatment. I was able to get get pregnant with twins with the help of 15ml of low dose HCG and 75 of Gonal. My first pregnancy resulted in losses shortly after birth. The next time we met with Dr. Wolf she suggested seeing a Dr. in Chicago for an abdominal cerclage. We met with Dr.Haney and had the procedure done. I was diagnosed with incompetent cervix the first pregnancy and with the high chance of multiples again, Dr. Wolf didn’t want to risk another loss. We tried another IUI in late 2015 with the help of the same meds and became pregnant with my daughter. Dr. Wolf remained aggressive with the meds to increase the chance of the procedure working the first time- and it did! We are currently seeing her for a second baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Clark)
Nicole is always positive and available to help with questions. She responds in a timely manner with complete and accurate answers. I love that she is so reliable and friendly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths- knowledgeable, friendly, clean, helpful Weaknesses- far from our home, appointments are early in the AM The clinic is very busy- that I believe is a testament to their good work, but scheduling an appointment may take longer than you want it to.
Reasonable considering all of the appointments. My insurance covered some of the costs. I sure if exact numbers.
No experience.
Troy

Dr. Wolfe has listened and given us hope that we are still able to become parents. She treats us like a human and not just a number or payday....What an amazing doctor. She takes the time and energy into every patient she has. She knows that every case is different and will ensure you as the patient has the best odds of success...We began by using metformin due to PCOS. This medicine has a profound impact on insulin resistant PCOS and the retrieval process. Then the injections were pretty standard and due to the PCOS stimulation is a little bit more difficult. She carefully monitors the process.
They [RMA of MI] open very early which is a bonus so that the entire day is not wasted. They could really use a larger space but overall I was very happy with the clinic. I am happy that they offer an online payment option as well due to living over a thousand miles away the check will not be lost. All staff members are so very nice and are so pleasant to be around....Brittney takes the time with every patient to ensure you have the best experience possible
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
What an amazing doctor. She takes the time and energy into every patient she has. She knows that every case is different and will ensure you as the patient has the best odds of success. She will tell you if she wants to try something and explain why something did not work. She will be tough with you when you need her to be. She knows that metformin is not a comfortable feeling but she knows the benefits out weighs the minor discomfort in the entire protocol.
The clinic is very busy but trust in them. She is very knowledgeable and will do everything in her power to grow your family. This is a long road ahead but know they are there to help and see you through the entire process.
Dr. Wolfe has been amazing to my wife and I. The past doctors we had treated us like a pay day instead of listening. The doctors admitted to making mistakes in the first retrieval and making mistakes by causing hyper stimulation. They admitted to giving a very large dose of blood thinners which caused the third and final miscarriage. Dr. Wolfe has listened and given us hope that we are still able to become parents. She treats us like a human and not just a number or payday.
We began by using metformin due to PCOS. This medicine has a profound impact on insulin resistant PCOS and the retrieval process. Then the injections were pretty standard and due to the PCOS stimulation is a little bit more difficult. She carefully monitors the process. If any doctor decides to coast you please get a second opinion. That happened during one retrieval from a previous clinic which resulted in the loss of all eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Brittney )
Brittney takes the time with every patient to ensure you have the best experience possible. We were trying to save money and had to ask for all prescriptions be called into different places due to the cost. She did this without question or hesitation and it ultimately saved us thousands.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They open very early which is a bonus so that the entire day is not wasted. They could really use a larger space but overall I was very happy with the clinic. I am happy that they offer an online payment option as well due to living over a thousand miles away the check will not be lost. All staff members are so very nice and are so pleasant to be around.
The costs were much lower than our last clinic by 30 thousand dollars and we don’t feel like a number.
Trust your doctor when discussing this. We wanted to transfer two and due to the age it was not advisable because of the additional complications that could arise with doubles. Every case is different so you need to have open and honest communication with your RE.
Troy

Dr. Wolf is very thorough and to the point. From the first time that we met with her, I felt that we were presented with all of the information needed. She is very scientific (different from another doctor I had seen), and very thorough. She follows through with everything she says she will do, and personally called me on several occasions to provide results and details which were helpful to hear directly from her... I was put on a protocol of supplements for endometrial health.
Strengths: - Monitoring was so easy. They [RMA of MI] run it like a triage (first come, first serve) between 6:30-7:30am, which is super efficient. - Organized, always call when they say they will and don't keep you hanging all day long (that happened to be elsewhere) - Provided all of the financial information on the upfront - there were no surprises at all - Did not take money from me after each appointment (this happened elsewhere) rather billed me once they tried to bill my insurance.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very thorough and to the point. From the first time that we met with her, I felt that we were presented with all of the information needed. She is very scientific (different from another doctor I had seen), and very thorough. She follows through with everything she says she will do, and personally called me on several occasions to provide results and details which were helpful to hear directly from her. She also was very personable, asking about my job and my life, which helped make the time with her even better. She is so trustworthy as is Dr. Brad Miller her partner whom I saw for a few monitoring appointments on days that Dr. Wolf was not yet in.
If you cannot get in right away, it's definitely worth the wait. As someone who went through a lot of traumatic episodes at a different fertility doctor locally, I wish that I had started off with Dr. Wolf as I truly think she is amazing.
You are assigned to one nurse throughout the entire process at RMA. It was so refreshing to have the continuity of the same person calling you with your results after every appointment. Additionally, Lynda Wolf's personality is calm and warm, she makes you feel like you mean something to her, and you are not just a number coming in and out the door at her office.
I was put on a protocol of supplements for endometrial health. I did a mock FET cycle, where we did ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis) to see how many hours of progesterone my body needed in order to be receptive to an embryo. This cycle as well as the full FET cycle were using injectable medication to get my lining as thick as possible.
All of the nurses at RMA were so kind. Ironically, Nicole my nurse was very easy to relate to. When she taught my husband and I how to do the PIO shots, she even referenced her experience doing them. It was really nice. All of the nurses, front desk staff and blood work ladies were personable, remembered my name and small details.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths: - Monitoring was so easy. They run it like a triage (first come, first serve) between 6:30-7:30am, which is super efficient. - Organized, always call when they say they will and don't keep you hanging all day long (that happened to be elsewhere) - Provided all of the financial information on the upfront - there were no surprises at all - Did not take money from me after each appointment (this happened elsewhere) rather billed me once they tried to bill my insurance. This was much appreciated as it did not feel like all they were in it for was the money. - Continuity of the same nurse that called every time (unless it was their day off) - Followed through on all asks immediately - Only doctors do ultrasounds which is how it should be!! Something to know... The doctors (Dr. Wolf & Dr. Miller) switch off in the early mornings for monitoring appointments, so you may not see your primary doctor every time. It's ok though because there is definitely communication between the doctors.
I had a fee for my ERA Test which was $600 + blood work associated with the mock FET (around $1,000) (no fee). The FET fee was $3,7085 + blood work fee (awaiting bill)
This did not come up as I only had one embryo left.
Troy

Before we started with IUI’s we did an HSG test to make sure my tubes were not blocked, however one was so we planned accordingly. After 2 failed IUI’s we decided we needed to do an ERA test to see what was going on before we continued on to an IVF cycle. Once the ERA determined I needed an extra 12 hours of the progesterone we began our first cycle of hormones to retrieve our eggs, we retrieved 11 eggs 8 fertilized only 2 made it to a 3 day. we transferred a 3 day fresh embryo which resulted in a negative pregnancy test, we then went through another cycle of hormones for our next transfer of a 6 day frozen blast which resulted in a positive test.
This clinic [RMA of MI-Troy] is very busy! They set the labs in the morning to accommodate work schedules and lines form at the door at 6:15 every morning. Labs are very quick and all the staff we encountered must have been morning people because they all smiled and were very friendly!... The first nurse we had was very rude, then we had Nicole who we never interacted and never met. We did however see Jackie and Lauren almost every visit and they were wonderful, they answered any questions we had when the doctor wasn’t present and made sure if we needed anything we had it.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf was very down to earth and took the time to explain to us each treatment option and success rates, she took the time to call us rafter each Beta test to ensure that I was ok with the negative results and the positive one. She adjusted treatment plans according to what my body decided and always made sure I understood what it was my body would be going through. Our initial visit with her, was very emotional and even though we were both crying, she made sure I left there with a clear understanding of what she expected of me as the patient and what I should expect of her as the doctor. Her bed side manner was the best I have ever encountered. It wasn’t just a handshake and your on your way, she took the time every visit to ask how my wife and I both were doing, she always made sure we were comfortable and felt at ease. Even though she wasn’t the doctor who performed our transfers she was there with us, and watched/helped with the procedure as she could.
Listen to her! She is very knowledgeable, make sure if you have questions or doubts you bring them up to her and she will either get the answers for you or share her first hand knowledge of the subject.
She was very personable and “motherly” my wife and I both felt very comfortable with her and she took the time to explain and answer any questions we had
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Christina and Nicole )
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinic is very busy! They set the labs in the morning to accommodate work schedules and lines form at the door at 6:15 every morning. Labs are very quick and all the staff we encountered must have been morning people because they all smiled and were very friendly!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring hours were set from 6:30 am to 7:30 am. The lines formed at 6:15 am when they opened the doors, once inside it was quick and you could be on your way to work or to enjoy the rest of your day. If you were gonna be there after 7:30 am they were quick to accommodate you and get you in.
$16,362 for IVF $1,267 for IUI
Troy
She [Dr. Wolf] moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.... The first 3 cycles we used letrazole and ovadrel without other injectables. 1-2 eggs grew each cycle, but were never fertilized unforgivably. We used letrazole instead of clomid because there’s a better chance of not having resistance or a thinner lining. The 4th time we used injectables and progesterone, 2-3 eggs were grown, but non fertilized. We did 2 days of insemination each cycle.
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not....[RMA of Michigan] Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s very straightforward. She moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.
Ask questions. She’s willing to answer them if you ask.
Thoughtful staff, calls you by name, takes time to personally know you, chats about antidotal things personal to you, explains as much or as little as you want to know.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
She was amazing. Always explained things so we could unsterstand and provided details when we needed. She was always available by phone or email and always responded very quickly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...this was very inconvenient as I work full time and was unable to get to work on time because the US’s take priority of over IUIs, which I felt was inappropriate.
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not. Also, injectable medications were not covered, however, they offered coupons and discounts to make these as affordable as possible
We haven’t done IVF, so I am unsure as to her approach
Troy
Dr Wolf is a very kind, thoughtful, and personable physician. She always gave us her full, connected attention during visits. As a LGBTQ couple she was very open and never made either of us feel out of place or in any way different from any other patients in the clinic...very flexible, competent... Her medical knowledge and skill as a practitioner are both top-notch. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.
They [costs at RMA of Michigan] were pretty average for IVF in this area - around 14k for a cycle, not including the meds we got at a separate pharmacy...Like any clinic that includes an on-site lab and fully outfitted facility, there are a lot of concurrent patients. The waiting room tends to be full most days. But once in with Dr Wolf or our nurse we always experienced attentive care and had plenty of time to ask our questions and discuss our treatments and next steps.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is very flexible, competent, and kind. As a LGBTQ couple we'd experienced discrimination in other medical settings, but always felt loved and accepted at RMA. Her medical knowledge and skill as a practitioner are both top-notch. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.
As far as I know she doesn't do mini-IVF or natural cycle, just standard IVF with stimming meds - Gonal, menopur, cetrotide, ovidrel, and IM progesterone in sesame or olive oil. For IUI they like to do two inseminations each month, one the same day as an ovidrel injection and one 24 hours later. They prefer this to a 24 / 48 hour schedule for insemination, in case you ovulate from your own LH surge before the ovidrel is administered.
We have really enjoyed working with Jaclyn. She's direct, friendly, organized, and always willing to answer any questions or address any concerns we've had along the way.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
There was definitely a wait, depending on what time we arrived. The blood work and ultrasound window is very early in the morning (6:30am to 7:30am) which was fine for me because it (almost) always meant I didn't need to alter my work schedule but it was tough for my wife, who isn't much of an early bird.
They were pretty average for IVF in this area - around 14k for a cycle, not including the meds we got at a separate pharmacy.
She's not a big fan of multiple embryos, but isn't heavy-handed about it. As long as the embryo she's transferring looks healthy she's more comfortable with a single transfer. We never really pushed this except when we were transferring some embryos that had a low chance of survival, in which case she was fine with us transferring two.
Troy
She [Dr. Lynda Wolf] is very empathetic and compassionate it is genuine. She was very honest and was never pushy. She was able to figure out why I was not getting pregnant and she was able to successfully fix those problems by getting me pregnant I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I had 6 failed vid cycles with previous infertility doctor... I had chronic endometritis which was keeping embryos from implanting. She treated me with antibiotics for 30 days and it got rid of the infection. She also discovered I needed another 24 hours of progesterone.
Honestly I have no complaints about RMA. They treated me with respect. I never had to wait long at my appointments. They are very organized. They open very early 6 :30 am which is wonderful patients can go there before they go to work.... Dr. Wolf and her partner Dr Miller chose to do a single embryo transfer on me which was successful because I am now pregnant with a singleton at 46 years old it would not be safe for me to be pregnant with multiples. I am now a girl believer in the single embryo transfers.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is very empathetic and compassionate it is genuine. She was very honest and was never pushy. She was able to figure out why I was not getting pregnant and she was able to successfully fix those problems by getting me pregnant I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I had 6 failed vid cycles with previous infertility doctor.
Be a good patient and follow her directions closely . With infertility treatment timing of medicine nations and taking them correctly is very important.
She was very compassionate and loving it was genuine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: JACYLIN)
Jacylin always called me with test results and any changes in treatment she always kept in touch with me. And always explained very well how to take my medications and was very detailed regarding my treatment
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I had an ivf transfer using my husbands sperm and donor eggs. Costed around 18,000 dollars.
Troy
Dr Wolf always called me by name and knew me and my husband well, she had personal convos with us to ease our nerves and was very engaging. She showed great care and empathy for all the steps we took. Dr wolf would also keep us very informed on next steps and what was happening with our procedures... During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICS
Again no weaknesses at this clinic [RMA of MI]! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional... I loved Leslie she was great, she was able to answer any questions I had and was very informative on next steps!... About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf has no weaknesses in my opinion, I was and am very happy with all of our procedures that were done at RMA.. I feel Dr wolf and the other staff were absolutely outstanding! My husband and I are extremely satisfied with Dr. Wolf!
Trust the process and the advice given by the dr. It may seem lengthy or inconvenient at times but totally worth it!
During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICSI.. we had outstanding results and became pregnant our first egg transfer (currently 10 wks! ) if you follow dr. Wolfs instructions you will have great results!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie )
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Again no weaknesses at this clinic! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional
About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
Dr. Wolf encouraged us to do only one transfer as I was healthy, young still and my anatomy seemed to be okay. If we wanted more we could but it was discouraged as multiples was very likely! I’m happy with our decision for 1 as it took!!!
Troy
I had a good doctor previously, but with dr.Wolf I just clicked. She had alternatives for us to try and had always made me feel like there are options and we are on the right path.... Dr. Wolf always says “please ask me anything this is your experience” and I think that really is key. Their are hard questions you need to sign your name next to when doing IVF so making sure you know where you stand on those issues with her medical input is key.
Friendly, warm staff. It [RMA of Michigan] is super clean and a nice environment. It is always busy so that can be both good/bad. They are extremely organized and thorough! Everyone you come in contact with is so willing to help and are very kind. Above all that they work together as a team to give you optimal care!... Loveeee my nurse! Calm, knows her stuff and always would call me back even after hours. It’s tough going through all this but she never fails if I need anything.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Warm, honest and confident. Her attitude is like “we got this”, whichever path you choose “we got this”. The office is always quite busy, but I never feel like I’m just a number. I also like that they discourage multiple embryo transfers if you are in a position to need it. They give you the risks and encourage the best routine to keep you and your baby healthy. I like that.
Ask questions. Dr. Wolf always says “please ask me anything this is your experience” and I think that really is key. Their are hard questions you need to sign your name next to when doing IVF so making sure you know where you stand on those issues with her medical input is key.
She is amazing. I had a good doctor previously, but with dr.Wolf I just clicked. She had alternatives for us to try and had always made me feel like there are options and we are on the right path. I have gone to the office 3 times already and have seen her every time, and that is a good feeling. She is just really warm and makes this whole thing comfortable.
I am only just starting so I don’t have much input here besides the fact that they scan you for endometriosis right off the bat. No one has ever told me I should look into that and sure enough post surgery they found some. I think every woman should at least start there so they know what they are dealing with. You can pick endo up on ultrasound machines...and for years we didn’t really have any answers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Friendly, warm staff. It is super clean and a nice environment. It is always busy so that can be both good/bad. They are extremely organized and thorough! Everyone you come in contact with is so willing to help and are very kind. Above all that they work together as a team to give you optimal care!
I think they are awesome about this. They encourage one healthy embryo transfer and give the risks of multiples. If you don’t need to do multiple I think they really encourage the outcome to be both healthy for you and the baby.

2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr.Wolf treated me like family. When I was going through my miscarriage, I remember her hugging me so tight while she let me cry on her shoulder....She has an amazing energy about her. She’s honest, hopeful, and most of all- truthful. She explained everything in detail. Took time to explain everything to my husband and I. Our first appointment lasted well over an hour. She never seemed rushed. You can just tell she really cares. I honestly feel blessed to have been cared for by her.
The ENTIRE staff at RMA is AMAZING! From the nurses, to phlebotomists all the way to the front desk staff. Not once did I ever have an issue with anyone. Everyone was always friendly and helpful....The waiting room is a little small and can get packed early in the mornings when they do their “first come first served” ultrasounds and blood work in the morning. To me it wasn’t a big deal though. The strengths are all in the staff and the people that work there. They truly treat you like family.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
The first time I met Dr. Wolf I knew that she was going to help us conceive our baby. She has an amazing energy about her. She’s honest, hopeful, and most of all- truthful. She explained everything in detail. Took time to explain everything to my husband and I. Our first appointment lasted well over an hour. She never seemed rushed. You can just tell she really cares. I honestly feel blessed to have been cared for by her.
Trust her. She will do everything in her power she can to get you what you are hoping for.
Dr.Wolf treated me like family. When I was going through my miscarriage, I remember her hugging me so tight while she let me cry on her shoulder. She wanted us to have a baby just as much as we wanted to. Our loss was her loss. In being a nurse I interact with a lot of other physicians. I’ve never seen or experienced such great bedside manner as Dr. Wolf has at any other point in time. After I was able to conceive my son, and “graduated” from the clinic, I was actually sad that I wasn’t going to be able to see her anymore!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The waiting room is a little small and can get packed early in the mornings when they do their “first come first served” ultrasounds and blood work in the morning. To me it wasn’t a big deal though. The strengths are all in the staff and the people that work there. They truly treat you like family. Like you are all in it together. We are hoping to have another baby with the help of this clinic and Baby Quest soon.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
There was sometimes a line up but typically even when there was a lot of people in the morning it moved fast! I actually was greatful that there was some flexibility and appreciate of how fast they got me in and out for appointments.
2017, Unknown Success
I saw Dr. Wolf originally for my HSG test but not again for a year. When I came in for my first actual Fertility Appointment, she had already reviewed my chart and remembered me from when i came in before. She listened to my concerns and came up with a plan that we were both comfortable with...Dr. Wolf is extremely caring and shows great concern for her patients. She is well informed on each patient and never makes you feel like just a number. I've always left the office understanding what my next steps were and felt comfortable that I was receiving the best care and was being treated with the best protocol.
My nurse [at RMA of Michigan], Chris is fantastic and always communicates promptly and clearly. I'm never left questioning anything in my treatment plan...The clinic is very busy, but they open early to accommodate people that have to be a work. If you are just coming in for lab work, they get you in and out very quickly. The team is extremely nice and very knowledgable...It can take a couple of months to get in for your first appointment. Try to get on the cancellation list and you may have a chance to get in sooner.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
My treatment is in process. We are doing an IVF cycle and I am currently priming with Estrace. We didn't use birth control. I had issues with long, irregular cycles after coming off of birth control so I happy that it's not a part of my protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris Wagner)
First, I have to say having a nurse designated to my care was a great surprise as I didn't have that at my previous clinic. My nurse, Chris is fantastic and always communicates promptly and clearly. I'm never left questioning anything in my treatment plan.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
For one IVF Cycle including ICSI, assisted hatching and embryo storage it was about $18k
2017, Unknown Success
Jaclyn [nurse at RMA of Michigan] was very compassionate, informative, and organized. She works exclusively with patients who are using donor eggs or adopted embryos...the cost we were quoted for an embryo adoption transfer cycle was around 5,000. The ERA test was around 700...They offer appointment throughout the day, and have ultrasounds and bloodwork in the early morning so you could make it to work or to wherever you needed to go. All the staff is so friendly, compassionate and can answer any questions you might have. They work as a team, and treat you like a patient, not a number.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very knowlegable. Her warm welcome and compassionate care make it easy to talk, ask questions, and feel comfortable with your treatment plan. I've seen her consistently at every visit, she knows you by name, and is such an encouragement! She is on time, respectful, and just an amazing doctor! She has restored hope during the infertility journey.
Just make the call. You won't regret it, have an open mind and heart, just because you had a negative experience at another office and doctor, doesn't mean you will with her! You CAN find Hope on your journey, and it starts with an amazing doctor such as Dr. Wolf!
I had my initial fertility testing done at another doctors office, and I felt just like a number being passed off from one doctor to the next. My hope of starting a family was at an all time low: I was diagnosed with a chromosomal balanced translocation (unbalanced embryos will cause repeated miscarriages), and on top of that I needed surgery to remove polyps within my uterus. I decided to go get a second opinion from Dr. Wolf after going to a seminar held at her office. As soon as I walked into the doors at RMA I was greeted with such care and compassion. My initial consult with Dr. Wolf was about an hour, she answered every question I had and really listened to my story. She started to review my medical records when something caught her attention, the pathology report from my surgery indicated that I had endometrial hyperplasia, a condition that when untreated can lead to cancer. She immediately offered to start treating me, and adjusting my timeline of treatment. The doctor who preformed my surgery NEVER called to let me know these results. Dr. Wolf has treated me with such compassionate care. I have since ended the hyperplasia treatment and am preparing for a biopsy. I have been to see Dr. Wolf about once a week for the past 3 weeks. Every time I see her, she is always positive, direct, and such an encouragement. I feel comfortable talking to her, and feel confident in her experience and medical knowledge. She has truly changed my situation, and I couldn't be more greatful. I would recommend her to anyone facing infertility, I can't say enough good things. My heart is so thankful. Dr. Wolf has given me hope!
For the hyperplasia Dr. Wolf recommended 12 weeks of Megace treatment. She was very direct and informed me that it could cause some unpleasant side effects, but encouraged me to eat healthy and start a work out routine. As a result, I'm the healthiest I've ever been! With the balanced translocation, she was very honest, informative, and compassionate while bringing up options such as egg donation and embryo adoption. I have just started the medical protocol for an ERA cycle, Dr. Wolf has been amazing about being at every visit to do ultrasounds, answer questions and explain how/when to make medication (estrace and progesterone).
Jaclyn was very compassionate, informative, and organized. She works exclusively with patients who are using donor eggs or adopted embryos. She calls after each appointment with results, and reminders of next appointments. She also gave her email for less frequent questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very convient location (for me, 10 minutes away) but it is right off the highway for others who have longer travel. They offer appointment throughout the day, and have ultrasounds and bloodwork in the early morning so you could make it to work or to wherever you needed to go. All the staff is so friendly, compassionate and can answer any questions you might have. They work as a team, and treat you like a patient, not a number.
Our insurance covered routine monitoring, ultrasounds, and lab work. Unfortunately Michigan health insurance doesn't cover IVF, the cost we were quoted for an embryo adoption transfer cycle was around 5,000. The ERA test was around 700.
Dr. Wolf recommended a single embryo transfer, and my heart was so relieved. Up on doing research that is what my husband and I felt comfortable with. Other doctors we met had very different opinions, and I'm so thankful dr. Wolf was able to explain why she recommends only one!
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Wolf was incredibly knowledgeable, up to date on all of the latest statistics, tests, and procedure protocols long before any of the other clinics we did consults with. She came to check on us before and after every procedure and was always available for questions. She called us personally to share successful news and also not so great news...each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
They were great [at RMA of Michigan], from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!...The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Go see her! We live in an area where there are several clinics within a 3 hour radius. She is worth driving past the clinic that is closest to you because she is that good.
Dr. Wolf is the most amazing physician I have ever worked with. From the first time we met her, she has always taken her time (we’re talking hours) to discuss what is going on, what the plan is, and to answer ALL of the questions we have. The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything. When we had our miscarriage, Dr. Wolf cried with us, embraced us in a hug, and agreed to do everything she could to prevent it from happening again.
I don’t remember now what exact protocols we used, but each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Perry)
AMAZING! I loved that they never made me feel dumb or like I was unnecessarily worried about something. They always called me back on the same day, and we communicated with the same nurse ever single time. She was with us at all visits and knew us without looking at our chart.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They were great, from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Loved that they had a designated monitoring time as soon as they opened at 6:30. This allowed me to get there, be seen, and be back to work while missing as little as possible! We saw our doctor at almost every one of these appointments (except for every other weekend where the physicians alternated days off).
Over two years, we spent just under 30k completely out of pocket for: operative hysteroscopy, IVF, miscarriage, embryo storage, 3 cancelled FETs, and ERA. Frozen transfers were $5000 and included all labs and monitoring (out of pocket) included in cost IVF plus transfer of two embryos (them or later) - $12,000 (everything included out of pocket) Miscarriage: 15,000 (out of pocket, surgery, genetic testing, anesthesia)
They preferred to transfer single embryos in our situation (previous uterine malformation, physically demanding job where a multiple gestation pregnancy would be risky, etc), however it was the patients choice. They prefer to never transfer more than 2 embryos.
Troy

[Dr. Lynda Wolf is] Always warm and caring. Willing to discuss statistics and studies done to help us understand their recommendation for treatment and why only so many cycles before moving on to more aggressive treatment. She comforted me during my d&c for my miscarriage and called me personally with the results of the tissue analysis. Wonderful doctor... My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room [at RMA of Michigan] and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy...Lisa [nurse] was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment... Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I read so many stories about people doing so many cycles of clomid or femara or without any drug at all with no success for years. Dr. Wolf explained that the likelihood of success for any one treatment (in my case anyway) peaked at 3-4 attempts. I know it's expensive, but it doesn't make sense to keep doing the same treatment more than your doctor says makes scientific sense. So, listen to Dr. Wolf :)
Dr. Wolf was the warmest, most caring doctor I've ever known. When I had a d&c for my miscarriage, she did the procedure and comforted me before it happened.
I have PCOS/anobulation/hypothyroidism. I was put on levothyroxin to get thyroid level (not sure if t4 or what level exactly) was between a 1 and 2. Tried femara for a few cycles with a trigger and timed intercourse. Ovulation occurred but no success. Tried injectable meds (gonal f/follistim) with trigger and timed intercourse for a few cycles with no success. Ovulation occurred. A few times I had to take a month off because I overstimmed. My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
Lisa was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It's pricy, but worth it. The doctors and nurses and great. Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy but understand that some people might be trying for their second, third, etc. Expect early appointments but it's nice so it doesn't cut into work time.
Our insurance covered some labs and the medication. Did not cover iui procedure or some other costs. Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications. The initial consult was somehow covered by insurance.
Troy
Dr. Wolfe gained our trust from the get-go. She was very prepared for our consultation. Was knowledgeable about every entry of our chart and the testing we did previous to walking into RMA. She listened to each and every concern. Our plan was created and she was very candid about the challenges and although hopeful for our success, she prepared us for the worse with compassion.... We went straight to IVF. Thru testing, it was discovered I had blocked tubes caused by endometriosis
I felt the clinic [RMA of Michigan] to be welcoming. Most of the desk staff were kind, there were a few that I felt could offer a friendly smile. It feels very vulnerable walking into a fertility center, especially for the first time. I felt everyone was very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. I was treated with respect and dignity from start to finish, as was my husband. I really felt valued as a patient and would highly recommend RMA to anyone.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolfe gained our trust from the get-go. She was very prepared for our consultation. Was knowledgeable about every entry of our chart and the testing we did previous to walking into RMA. She listened to each and every concern. Our plan was created and she was very candid about the challenges and although hopeful for our success, she prepared us for the worse with compassion. I feel she cared for us like she would her own family. I need all the information I can get and she shared even the technical aspects with us. I felt very comfortable with her.
I would wholeheartedly say, TRUST her!
From our very first consultation, Dr. Wolfe was kind, compassionate and so knowledgeable of our chart. She made an effort to get to know us outside of our fertility story. She was honest, forthcoming and made us feel comfortable about our plan. She held my hand, wiped my tears, calmed my fears and hands down gave the best hugs.
We went straight to IVF. Thru testing, it was discovered I had blocked tubes caused by endometriosis so IVF was basically the only option. She decided on an antagonist protocol, I don’t specifically recall why but we went that route. She also suggested we do ICSI as my husband and I are both on the older side and using the ICSI technique would be beneficial in choosing the strongest sperm to use.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris)
Our nurse, Chris, was great. She was the head nurse at the clinic so we felt in good hands. She wasn’t quite as warm and fuzzy as Dr. Wolfe but always willing to answer any question and very prompt with returning phone calls. Some of the nurses that I would get when Chris wasn’t available, were not quite as compassionate but I got the feeling that the assigned nurses were all vested in their main cases. Overall, we were pleased with the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I felt the clinic to be welcoming. Most of the desk staff were kind, there were a few that I felt could offer a friendly smile. It feels very vulnerable walking into a fertility center, especially for the first time. I felt everyone was very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. I was treated with respect and dignity from start to finish, as was my husband. I really felt valued as a patient and would highly recommend RMA to anyone.
We chose a multi cycle plan. I believe when everything was all said and done we spent around $30,000.
It was suggested, based on my age (37 at the time), that we transfer 2 embryos to better our chances of at least one implanted. Dr. Wolfe did prepare us for the chance of multiples, and we were fine with the idea.
2011 - 2013, Successful
She [Dr Wolf] is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they [RMA of Michigan] had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting....My nurse felt like my best friend while working with RMA. She was someone I knew I could call with any question or even for reassurance when I felt like I was overwhelmed by the whole process. She was my best ally and I knew she was there to make sure everything was set for success. She was right by my side though the whole process.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
Tell her what you want and she'll do everything she can to make that happen. Also trust your nurses as much as she does.
She was always there to answer questions. If I left a message with Dr Wolf or our nurse she got back to me right away. She always knew exactly what was going on in my life related to IVF and beyond. I feel like she celebrated our victories and grieved our set backs right along side us.
I followed an agonist. The first cycle with BCP - resulting in my first son. When trying for our second we matched the cycle that previously worked. For whatever reason, almost two years later that wasn't what I needed. Dr. Wolf changed course and had me add numerous nutritional supplements before my next cycle. That was a success resulting in my second son.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were held in the morning before the scheduled appointments. (Something like 6am to 8am). Since I needed these several times a week it was great to get these out of the way before work. The appointments were extremely efficient and I was usually in and out in 15 minutes.
2013, Unsuccessful
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful....She was on board with what I wanted to do before we moved on to the next steps, she answered all of my questions when asked and explained everything in detail. She did a surgery on me and respected my decision to not let her do certain things while she was doing the surgery. She is wonderful bedside manner and is sympathetic.
I was told that I could have my endometrial biopsy done there, but 2 days before the procedure they called and said that they [RMA] don’t do them for outside patients anymore. I had to scramble to find a facility that does them because it had to be done at a certain time in my cycle...I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling.
Don’t give up hope.
She was very caring and let me make the decision of our next steps
I can’t remember what type of protocol that was used but we tried different meds both times. I have PCOS so we were trying to get a good amount of eggs without overstimulating me.
I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling. I think it’s important that your nurse treats you like a supportive friend.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful. I also like that the office opens early for labs and ultrasounds. However the office closes at 3 but people don’t answer the phone after 2:30. I also have a hard time reaching people at the front desk. I used this office also as a satellite office and I feel you are treated completely different. I was missed informed on a lot of things that they don’t test for when you are a satellite patient and it made me scramble because I wasn’t told until 2 days before the procedure was supposed to me done. It made me feel sad to be treated like an outsider because they are so kind when you are an actual patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
They do appointments at 6:30am until 8am, I thought it was convenient but I guess it would depend on your daily schedule
We paid around $12,000 for both cycles using my eggs. We had to use an egg donor at one point and that was going to cost us $25,000 so we went to our old clinic because they were cheaper
I think both should be an option and explained in detail. We were never given single embryo transfer as an option but I think we were a special case.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
After being a patient, we decided to go out of state to our old clinic for financial reasons. We still used RMA for labs and ultrasounds and other testing. I was told that I could have my endometrial biopsy done there, but 2 days before the procedure they called and said that they don’t do them for outside patients anymore. I had to scramble to find a facility that does them because it had to be done at a certain time in my cycle.
Troy

I love how she [Dr. Wolf] treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed...She was always very personable and took her time making sure I understood everything
This clinics [RMA of MI] overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients...I was given a financial advisor and was able to email her with any concerns or comments. The payment process went smoothly...My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I love how she treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed
I think she was a wonderful doctor, I have absolutely no complaints about her
In my treatment I was taking lupron, gonal and menopur. My estimated retrieval was put off for a couple days for my follicles to become more mature. Once they were I used ovidrel the night before retrieval
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn wiegand)
My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a timely manner when I emailed or called, she always made sure I completely understood everything before leaving each visit
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinics overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Their monitoring was a couple hours every morning starting at 6am. For me this worked, but it might not work for everyone's since it's a small window. My overall experience with the monitoring was good.
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
If you’re in it for a fight, meaning - you want a baby and you don’t need a lot of fluff - Dr Wolf is for you. If you need a lot of hand holding or want a slower more caring experience than RMA is not for you. It’s faster paced there, no nonsense.... Dr wolf is very straightforward and I like That. She also takes some risks which I like vs. some clinics that are too conservative. But they do see thousands of patients at RMA so it is hard to feel very special there.
[RMA of MI's] Weaknesses: the waiting room is so busy and feels very depressing. It’s first come first serve so there is a line if you get there before 6:15am. They usually have the news on the tv which is depressing but I think they’ve changed that as the last few times they had on something more uplifting. Strengths- I like That you get in and out early in the morning so you can get to work. The nurses are helpful and knowledgeable. The blood draw ladies are quick and good at their job.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is personable and kind.
I did 3 Iuis and 3 ivfs. 350 gonal and 3 menopurs for ivf. 250 gonal for iuis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole )
Nursing staff at RMA is very well organized but I think they sometimes forget how emotional the fertility process is.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I am 40 so dr wolf suggested I transfer More embryos. I tranSfered 3 my last cycle. 2 the previous and only 1 the first cycle.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
You need to be on top of things...one time mynbirse forgot to call in a prescription.
Troy

Dr Wolf has incredible bedside manner. She makes you feel like family and she truly cares. ... We used a three day transfer as I didn’t produce a lot of eggs. We transferred all three as one didn’t look good at all and the other two were good contenders. ... If you’d like someone who is kind, compassionate and knows her stuff go to Dr Lynda Wolf ... She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories. ...
The clinic [RMA of MI] is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. ... Cost were clear and upfront. My insurance coverage was explained to me as we’re additional costs. There were no surprising costs. ... Monitoring appointments were very quick and easy. Bloodwork was simple and the nurses were great at it. Ultrasounds were done quickly but thoroughly.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Lynda Wolf is the BEST. I have sent two friends her way and they also agree. I didn’t want to leave the practice although I had success. I wished she could continue with me during my pregnancy. She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise then Angela)
My nurses personally called me With results and when I had questions or concerns they answered them.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. I found myself wishing I had made a different career choice and could work there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
We chose to transfer all three together under Dr Wolfs recommendation. We were happy with this decision and would have been happy with a multiple birth as well.
Troy

I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring.....I believe I paid 7300 for a fresh cycle and around 3100 for a frozen plus medication... I loved my nurse Nicole! She was very knowledgeable and I was happy to have her as my nurse throughout my journey... Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Because of Dr Wolf I have a beautiful baby boy. Dr wolf has a phenomenal memory and is very detailed. Her compassion is beautiful. I’ve seen her go into the lobby to comfort a distraught patient. I’ve seen her emotionally affected when I experienced an loss. She cares about what she does and I greatly admire her. I’m very impressed by her and she is a wonderful role model for young women because she is a successful and strong doctor. She carries the hopes and dreams of all of her patient on her shoulders and I’m sure that can be stressful.
She is the best. Go see her now!
I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring. Dr Wolfe was wonderful, strong, caring and very talented.
We used an estrogen priming cycle.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They don’t make mistakes. The business runs like clockwork. I don’t believe they have a weakness but I would like to get a printout of my follicle monitoring during the stim stages instead of just hearing about my progress verbally.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
You go between 630-730 and dont have to Wait too long!
Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
2015, Successful
Dr. Wolf has an amazing bedside manner. She is compassionate and caring. Her positive outlook made me feel at ease and I strongly feel that helped me relax.... Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family... I took clomid and used injectibles.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone [RMA of Michigan] was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve... I was given 1 nurse to deal with through the process. Others were available if she wasnt though. She was wonderful. The entire staff is wonderful... My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I had seen 1 doctor prior to Dr. Wolf whom made my husband and I lose hope. The 1st doctor said we wpuld never get pregnant without IVF. Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family 💜
Do not give up hope
I took clomid and used injectibles. It has been awhile and I dont remember everything. The staff was amazing at getting me set with everything I needed
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Yes but I dont remember her name)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve
I domt remember exactly. My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500